DeNoise

For software related questions and answers, notes, instructions
tweaktweak

Re: DeNoise

Post by tweaktweak »

It'd be interesting to see how accurate the stereo image is after dual processing the left and right separately. I'd also be curious what the difference would be if the original stereo audio was run through an M/S decoder and then the mid and side info was processed with the denoiser and then re-encoded into stereo.

I can't say that I hear a huge difference in the Audo ai and Audition clips. Besides the mono thing.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

tweaktweak wrote: 12 Feb 2022 15:11 I can't say that I hear a huge difference in the Audo ai and Audition clips. Besides the mono thing.
Thanks for your opinion and as I've already said, I agree regarding the results.

There are a couple of other small differences though. Apart from Audition handling the stereo, there are a few tweaks available. You can choose to tell it to focus on different frequencies of the recording. The options are, lower, mid, higher and lower/higher.
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

I was playing with audition last night and I need to learn a bit more how to move around in it The de noise is pretty cool. I wish the de reverb was AI based, No doubt that will be coming.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

reggind wrote: 14 Feb 2022 07:53 I was playing with audition last night and I need to learn a bit more how to move around in it The de noise is pretty cool. I wish the de reverb was AI based, No doubt that will be coming.
When it comes to working on files in Audition, I find that Waveform's Spectral Frequency display is best to work in. You can see the sounds and frequencies you're working on.