Blonde receiving and giving pleasure again (updated March 7, 2022)

Upload and discuss member's sounds
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
reggind
Knight

Re: Blonde receiving and giving pleasure again (updated March 7, 2022)

Post by reggind »

Cool! Thank you!
gatinho75
Kingpin

Post by gatinho75 »

Ni´ce again!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Damned Covid ... there would have been at least one new recording as we planned a retreat for a few days but then ... I had to travel alone and she stayed in quarantine :x
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
niteseal

Post by niteseal »

This is very nice...had to listen to it several times...very hot!!
harryanderson1

Post by harryanderson1 »

Thanks for the share Yeppie!! Lovely long sensual sounding session! You got a good one there
Gode1946

Post by Gode1946 »

Bump for more yeppie Stuff ;D

Thank you!!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

We had a great sex session yesterday, pretty long again ;-) I don´t know if I can post a recording as the recorder ran out of battery at some time and I didn´t check so far when it stopped recording. I will check but I am pretty busy these days again.

What made the session so special is that we had a lot of sex talk in the beginning and the main topic was visiting a swinger club together. She has some experience, I have a less but we are cnfident that we would have a great time ... I may report more about this some time but today I have a special request. She had the idea to record from the club using a usb stick ... and of course I did agree so I´d like to ask you for proposals how to do this ... how can I carry a recording stick during the action without anybody noticing. It will be anonymous but it should record as much sexsounds as possible, us and them :-)

What are your suggestions?
LouderthanLV

Post by LouderthanLV »

I think just sticking it into your pocket (while wearing or nearby) would record well enough if it's of a good quality HD recording. My 6 year old android phone records fantastic and for up to 10 hours in HD just using voice recorder. Just turn on call block or a phone call may interrupt if you ever use that. Enjoy!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

LouderthanLV wrote: 29 May 2022 23:48 I think just sticking it into your pocket (while wearing or nearby) would record well enough if it's of a good quality HD recording. My 6 year old android phone records fantastic and for up to 10 hours in HD just using voice recorder. Just turn on call block or a phone call may interrupt if you ever use that. Enjoy!
What if there is no pocket? :-)
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Wear boots, have it in your boot. You should have room, and the mic should work well when pointed up when your boot comes off.
If people can fit a knife in their boot, a USB recorder should work just fine.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

AshenElm wrote: 06 Jun 2022 11:02 Wear boots, have it in your boot. You should have room, and the mic should work well when pointed up when your boot comes off.
If people can fit a knife in their boot, a USB recorder should work just fine.
I will have a look at her high-heels she promised to wear :-)
I doubt it but maybe they are able to hide a stick ...
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Another way is tape it to the underlying side of your belt to your jeans. That way it never gets spotted. As its on the inside but should be able to record as tape it with the recording side facing upwards into the open but when belted up nobody even noticed as its horizontally taped alongside your belt inside.

Alternativrly you could also tape it up inside the cuff of a cufflinked shirt. Or inside the folds of the collar of a shirt taped up on the insides of your collar..you can brace it with a necktie or bowtie to provide extra harness security

Lots of ways just got to be imaginative
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

cruzsilva wrote: 24 Jun 2022 13:05 Another way is tape it to the underlying side of your belt to your jeans. That way it never gets spotted. As its on the inside but should be able to record as tape it with the recording side facing upwards into the open but when belted up nobody even noticed as its horizontally taped alongside your belt inside.

Alternativrly you could also tape it up inside the cuff of a cufflinked shirt. Or inside the folds of the collar of a shirt taped up on the insides of your collar..you can brace it with a necktie or bowtie to provide extra harness security

Imagine me wearing only boxer shorts and a tight t-shirt, flip-flops probably. She will wear a short and tight little black (dress), string and high-heels ... which will make her taller than me :-)
Not much too hide anything ... thinking about a watch with recording function right now ... but won´t do anything illegal, of course.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

yeppie wrote: 24 Jun 2022 13:27
cruzsilva wrote: 24 Jun 2022 13:05 Another way is tape it to the underlying side of your belt to your jeans. That way it never gets spotted. As its on the inside but should be able to record as tape it with the recording side facing upwards into the open but when belted up nobody even noticed as its horizontally taped alongside your belt inside.

Imagine me wearing only boxer shorts and a tight t-shirt, flip-flops probably. She will wear a short and tight little black (dress), string and high-heels ... which will make her taller than me :-)
Not much too hide anything ... thinking about a watch with recording function right now ... but won´t do anything illegal, of course.
Well theres always the prison way..clenching the usb recorder between the butt cheeks..hehehe
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

cruzsilva wrote: 24 Jun 2022 13:57 Well theres always the prison way..clenching the usb recorder between the butt cheeks..hehehe
Ouch!