Noisy ritual

Share your experiences
Hotel_lover

Noisy ritual

Post by Hotel_lover »

The first time I realised I was into this stuff was when I moved out of my house during renovations and into an apartment. It was uneventful until one Saturday I came home to find parents helping their son move into the apartment above mine. I figured he was around 20 years old. That first night, and I guess his first night of freedom, I thought I heard some creaks and squeaks very briefly. I told myself it probably wasn’t anything. The next night .. we’ll it was pretty obvious. Once again the metal bed frame (I’d seen during the move) started creaking and I could also hear a few short quiet moans before it went quiet. It was like the room was charged with electricity as I lay there listening and imagining the scene above me. I found it added to my enjoyment knowing what he looked like. He quickly established a ritual of waking up and jerking off, coming home from work and jerking off, going to bed and jerking off a couple of times and sometimes waking up in the middle of the night and jerking off. I figured he pleasured himself by humping his mattress given the creaks from the bed frame and mattress would have been difficult to achieve otherwise. When he first moved in he’d start and finish within maybe a minute but gradually he was able to prolong his sessions and pleasure. Most of all I liked his vulnerability during his sessions - here was this young guy doing this private thing (rubbing, panting, moaning, shifting positions, trying to prolong his pleasure, ejaculating) completely oblivious to the outside world that was intently listening and thinking about his tall lean body writhing in pleasure to achieve the only thing that mattered to him at that precise moment.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: Noisy ritual

Post by AshenElm »

This is great! Thanks for taking the time to express your feelings on why it was such a turn-on. It is really an emotionally resonate story.
elltell

Post by elltell »

Nice description, thanks. Shame he hasn’t got a girlfriend as well? That would be lovely to hear. Thanks though.
AussieAudio

Post by AussieAudio »

That would be an incredibly hot experience to be able to listen in on that and would become more erotic as he learnt how to pleasure himself. In the best way I am very jealous, thank you for sharing!
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

Nice description of very intimate moments.