German Au Pair in my house

Share your experiences
Teefour

German Au Pair in my house

Post by Teefour »

First post here! Excited to have found the forum :)

So it was a few years ago, back in about 2016/2017. I had a German Au pair living with me. Really sexy girl, 18/19 years old, maybe about 5’2”, about 100 pounds with a relatively flat chest. She was stunning!

She met a guy while here. He was also an Au pair whom she met in a group. Her age, lived a town over, also from Germany. They started out as just friends. He’d come over to visit, they’d go out to grab food. Really very innocent.

One night my Au pair (V) and I started texting and things got a little sexual. We were getting pretty deep into her sex life and what she liked and when she started and all of that. I asked if she missed having sex and she admitted that she did, that she really wanted to, since it had been so long. I would’ve gladly offered my services, but knew that was a line I couldn’t cross. So I offered up her Au pair friend (L). I could tell that he was playing things slow and he was clearly attracted to her. I told her that if she ever wanted him to stay over night, she was more than welcome to invite him.

At about this time, L and I started to text. I kind of prepped him, so he knew what to expect. He was beyond grateful, as any 18/19 year old boy would be.

About a week later, she finally asked me if it was OK if L could spend the night. Of course I said! He was a nice kid, I didn’t mind having him around. But I also knew what that meant :)

So we’re all hanging out in our living room and eventually my wife goes to bed (she tends to go to bed early). So it was just me and the two of them hanging out downstairs. Eventually, she made the first move and asked if he wanted to go bed. And being the smart, well prepared boy he was, he said yes, of course, he too was getting tired! I tell them good night and I hang out down stairs and give them some time to get ready for bed.

About 15-20 minutes later I quietly make my way upstairs and I hear some chatting and giggling, so I decide to hang out at the top of the stairs, blocked by the wall, just in case they the door happens to open. About 10 minutes later, I finally hear what I was waiting for…sounds of kissing. About 5 minutes of kissing and then I hear the click of the bedside lamp turn off, and the kissing continue. So now I’m bold and feel like it’s a good time to get a better spot. I head right over next to the door, and just wait.

I’m listening and hear more and more kissing. Then I hear what sounds like some sheets moving a bit and then some things dropping to the floor, which I assume to be their clothes. I hear more kissing and then some giggling from her, then I hear what no longer sounds like kissing but instead licking and sucking sounds. I can only assume he’s going down on her, because she is making some pleasurable moans while the licking and sucking go on. The moans get louder and louder, but it never sounds like she came.

Eventually more movement, and a little chatting in German, and it it happens…the sounds of kissing, a slightly creeky bed, and a couple of brief moans from both of them. Eventually, the creeks pick up a bit and you can tell he’s getting into a rhythm. The movements only last for about 5 minutes, but you can tell both are enjoying. Eventually, you can hear him grunt and cum like the young guy he is.

But, to my shock, he’s not done! The kissing continues right after he cums and then I hear him start sucking and licking, with V’s moans growing louder and louder. The guy is enjoying a little cream pie! Eventually she lets out a very loud moan followed by a few cute giggles, followed by another loud moan. This 18 year old guy made sure his partner was left satisfied, making her cum as well!

That was it for the night! They quietly fell asleep after both enjoyed a nice cum. I was lucky enough to hear the details from both of them the next morning via text. I loved how open both of them were in their sexual encounters! This was just the beginning of their relationship, and L spent many nights at our house with V, and eventually I got smart enough to start recording, which I’ll happily share in days to come.

Hope you enjoyed, but I know my retelling of the story doesn’t compare to that amazing night for me :)
thomas
Knight

Re: German Au Pair in my house

Post by thomas »

Very nice story, looking forward to the recording from them, would be really exciting!
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Man, I had a string of foreign au pairs throughout most of my infant years, which, I guess, partly explains
why I turned out so international, and why I could never understand the point of 'nationalism' and 'patriotism'
ever since I was a kid. Both my parents worked in hospitals (day shifts and night shifts), so au pairs were
the only inexpensive solution.

Hmm, let's see...I had 2 French, a Brazilian, Basque Spanish, Swiss, Greek, Italian, and Japanese.

The Brazilian one (who happened to be a lesbian) was my favourite, I think, because she was always so cheerful
and would take me out to all my favourite places. She was one of those very Caucasian-looking, pale-skinned
Brazilians, with light-brown, almost gingery, long hair - and she wore round glasses.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
Teefour

Post by Teefour »

thomas wrote: 26 Mar 2022 12:29 Very nice story, looking forward to the recording from them, would be really exciting!
Thanks! Just need to figure out how to edit so they meet the standards of this board!
Teefour

Post by Teefour »

sndprv wrote: 26 Mar 2022 17:01 Man, I had a string of foreign au pairs throughout most of my infant years, which, I guess, partly explains
why I turned out so international, and why I could never understand the point of 'nationalism' and 'patriotism'
ever since I was a kid. Both my parents worked in hospitals (day shifts and night shifts), so au pairs were
the only inexpensive solution.

Hmm, let's see...I had 2 French, a Brazilian, Basque Spanish, Swiss, Greek, Italian, and Japanese.

The Brazilian one (who happened to be a lesbian) was my favourite, I think, because she was always so cheerful
and would take me out to all my favourite places. She was one of those very Caucasian-looking, pale-skinned
Brazilians, with light-brown, almost gingery, long hair - and she wore round glasses.
We ended up having four - 2 from Germany, 1 from France and one from South Africa. It was very interesting to see how sex was viewed by different cultures. The Germans did not have a care at all and shared everything and didn’t hide what they were doing. I liked those the most :)
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

The only reference to sex matters (well, sort of) I heard, was when we had the second French
au pair. To this day, I remember my mother speaking to a friend of hers, saying that the au pair
would sometimes spread her legs in front of my father, in an attempt to 'provoke' him. It could be
a bit of 'wife's paranoia' from my mother, but, if true, it didn't work at all. (That au pair wasn't
attractive, anyway.) The first French au pair was quite pretty, though (slim, medium-length black hair).

Mind you, my mother did have another friend around that time (early 1980s), whose husband ran off
with either the au pair or housekeeper. It's not an uncommon story in parts of London where middle
class professionals live. So, maybe her fears were justified.
Last edited by sndprv on 28 Mar 2022 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
Teefour

Post by Teefour »

sndprv wrote: 28 Mar 2022 15:48 The only reference to sex matters (well, sort of) I heard, was when we had the second French
au pair. To this day, I remember my mother speaking to a friend of hers, saying that the au pair
would sometimes spread her legs in front of my father, in an attempt to 'provoke' him. It could be
a bit of 'wife's paranoia' from my mother, but, if true, it didn't :D work at all. (That au pair wasn't
attractive, anyway.) The first French au pair was quite pretty, though (slim, medium-length black hair).

Mind you, my mother did have another friend around that time (early 1980s), who's husband ran off
with either the au pair or housekeeper. It's not an uncommon story in parts of London where middle
class professionals live. So, maybe her fears were justified.
Mine were never outwardly provocative. They were just open sexually and didn’t mind discussing or having somebody hear them. One even came with me to a sex shop to buy a few toys for her and her bf. That was an enjoyable trip!
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Teefour wrote: 28 Mar 2022 16:39 Mine were never outwardly provocative. They were just open sexually and didn’t mind discussing or having somebody hear them. One even came with me to a sex shop to buy a few toys for her and her bf. That was an enjoyable trip!
^Some people may find that weird, but even that is nothing compared to this story - which I think is kinda hot! :o
blockblockblock

Post by blockblockblock »

The kind Samaritan who brings to horny Germans together. Well done!
Teefour wrote: 26 Mar 2022 05:37
. I was lucky enough to hear the details from both of them the next morning via text. I loved how open both of them were in their sexual encounters!
Both of them texted you a detailed report of what happened last night? Thats nice. :mrgreen:
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

As mentioned before I would love to support you cutting the recordings... I think the community is eager to listen ;-)
harryanderson1

Post by harryanderson1 »

Nice! Looking forward to the recordings?
TJR04
Kingpin

Post by TJR04 »

Looking forward to the recordings and awesome Story!
Vectra
Kingpin

Post by Vectra »

sounds very good indeed. You're a lucky guy! And we are all lucky if you share the recording with us.... Looking forward to it!
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

I love it! Something is so great about the physical rush you get sneaking around and overhearing. The adrenaline and feeling of your feet being flexed to try and silence floorboards just can't be beat by picking a recorder up later.
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

Are you making progress with the editing? As mentioned before I would love to support you...

Teefour wrote: 27 Mar 2022 14:47
thomas wrote: 26 Mar 2022 12:29 Very nice story, looking forward to the recording from them, would be really exciting!
Thanks! Just need to figure out how to edit so they meet the standards of this board!