put your ears and recorders on the landing

For your questions and ideas regarding this group
preuvesalapui

put your ears and recorders on the landing

Post by preuvesalapui »

Hi all,

little message, to the enthusiast.
I find it unfortunate that very few people participate in posting their recordings, I see that many people (click on jaime)
than sending their finds....too bad!
ps: the French no longer post recording as before what a pity, go sir put your ears and your recorders on the landing of your neighbors!

salut a tous,

petit message, au passionner.
je trouve dommage que trés peux personnes participe à poster leurs enregistrements, je vois que beaucoup personnes (clic sur jaime )
que d' envoyer leurs trouvaille....dommage !
ps : les francais ne poste plus enregistrement comme avant quelle dommage, allez monsieur mettez vos oreilles et vos enregistreurs sur le palier de vos voisines !
preuvesalapui
Keysersoze73

Re: mettez vos oreilles et vos enregistreurs sur le palier

Post by Keysersoze73 »

JE FAIS CE QUE JE PEUX ! . Cest pas de ma faute si personne ne baise le lundi et mardi ( seul jours ou je suis libre de vadrouiller)

I' M DOING WHAT I CAN ! it's not my fault of nobody fucks on monday and tuesday ( only days where i am free to walk around) .

It would be interesting if our comunity could gather stats about the frequency , days and hours of Sex episodes in people habit.
Kyoceraigf

Post by Kyoceraigf »

L administrateur détourne à son profit personnel les enregistrements qui deviennent accessibles uniquement en payant après un certain laps de temps donc non merci, je vais pas faire cadeau d enregistrements. L argument de dire que c est pour couvrir les coûts de site c est du bidon.
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

preuvesalapui wrote: 17 May 2022 13:10 ps: the French no longer post recording as before what a pity, go sir put your ears and your recorders on the landing of your neighbors!
I feel the exact same way about American captures. Outside of "Edtraveller" providing a post once every few months.... there's absolutely nothing coming out of the U.S. any longer.
preuvesalapui

Post by preuvesalapui »

Kyoceraigf wrote: 17 May 2022 19:45 L administrateur détourne à son profit personnel les enregistrements qui deviennent accessibles uniquement en payant après un certain laps de temps donc non merci, je vais pas faire cadeau d enregistrements. L argument de dire que c est pour couvrir les coûts de site c est du bidon.
HUMMM INTERESSANT !!
preuvesalapui
listen48

Post by listen48 »

I understand the problem. I am sure there are many like me who hear such sounds when we are lying next to our wives or girlfriends who may be asleep. I have on many occasions. If i start getting up to put my phone onto record mode, i risk waking her up. So i choose to lie there and enjoy myself and keep it in the memory bank. If i ever get the chance to record i will.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Kyoceraigf wrote: 17 May 2022 19:45 L administrateur détourne à son profit personnel les enregistrements qui deviennent accessibles uniquement en payant après un certain laps de temps donc non merci, je vais pas faire cadeau d enregistrements. L argument de dire que c est pour couvrir les coûts de site c est du bidon.
What a malicious nonsense, you arrogant snob.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

preuvesalapui wrote: 17 May 2022 13:10 Hi all,

little message, to the enthusiast.
I find it unfortunate that very few people participate in posting their recordings, I see that many people (click on jaime)
than sending their finds....too bad!
ps: the French no longer post recording as before what a pity, go sir put your ears and your recorders on the landing of your neighbors!
We have new record figures almost every week when it comes to numbers and gigabytes of new recordings and luckily people from different countries are involved. Last year we had about 250-400 mb per week, now we have between 500 and 700 mb of sounds each week.
Keysersoze73

Post by Keysersoze73 »

Yes it is true . As for my self i do not have a problem with the fact that you have to pay to get all the content ( even though it is very expensive) , but since we are all members and contributing to this comunity ( more or less) there should be some kind of way to get acess to some of the archive even if it for a short time as a reward.( not talking about the requests for archives which is unfair for those who cannot roam around as free as others) . At least acess to our own recordings since we are the ones risking our integrity to the pleasure of all. We are soldiers , and privileges should be within our rights .

Hoping this get to your attention.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Keysersoze73 wrote: 18 May 2022 16:59 Yes it is true . As for my self i do not have a problem with the fact that you have to pay to get all the content ( even though it is very expensive) , but since we are all members and contributing to this comunity ( more or less) there should be some kind of way to get acess to some of the archive even if it for a short time as a reward.( not talking about the requests for archives which is unfair for those who cannot roam around as free as others) . At least acess to our own recordings since we are the ones risking our integrity to the pleasure of all. We are soldiers , and privileges should be within our rights .

Hoping this get to your attention.
No it is not true. I am working hours each day to keep this site running and I pay the bills. Those that contribute actively get free access which not I but a group of Elders decides. Everybody who lost his files and asks gets them sent by me.

There are 131gb of sounds archived now and there are 12 - 14 gb for free in the forum. That is much more than you will find anywhere else and that is because of my constant work for the last 20! years. You needn´t upload anything to have this huge amount for free and you always get tons more than you give. Asking for everything for free without contributing much is childlike behavior. You are the one who asked for some archived files and got them republished by me. Won´t do that anymore.

Doing this in French as Kyoceraigf did is stupid nationalistic behavior and won´t be tolerated here anymore. Not the first time that he proved to be here mainly to offend and attack others.
Keysersoze73

Post by Keysersoze73 »

Still, I am grateful and I will not argue with you , I know things will not change . I believe in democracy , opinions have to be heard. Thank you for sharing your speech and letting know what it's all about.
Itsnotajoke

Post by Itsnotajoke »

Oh non dommage c rare.les.francaises.:(☹️☹️☹️☹️
Oh no french girls are rare ☹️