PM system

For your questions and ideas regarding this group
YourNaughtyNeighbour

PM system

Post by YourNaughtyNeighbour »

In the meantime the pm system has been restored partially. Only Admins, Mods and Elders can send pm but every member is able to receive and read.
Will the PM system bei restored for everyone eventually, or will it stay like this?
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: PM system

Post by yeppie »

YourNaughtyNeighbour wrote: 19 May 2022 17:30
In the meantime the pm system has been restored partially. Only Admins, Mods and Elders can send pm but every member is able to receive and read.
Will the PM system bei restored for everyone eventually, or will it stay like this?
It will stay like this at least for a longer time. There has been too much abuse which I found out when looking into the technical problems that have been.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
helio220

Post by helio220 »

yeppie wrote: 19 May 2022 17:48
YourNaughtyNeighbour wrote: 19 May 2022 17:30
It will stay like this at least for a longer time. There has been too much abuse which I found out when looking into the technical problems that have been.
do you have a time frame when it will return sir?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

helio220 wrote: 24 May 2022 20:50 do you have a time frame when it will return sir?
No, sir. It will return when I decide to turn it on again. Which may be never as the recent status is kind of a relief. And the focus of some members has turned to the private messages which is counterproductive for a forum which is built on public conversations.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
YourNaughtyNeighbour

Post by YourNaughtyNeighbour »

Hm, that's sad to hear, I really liked the community aspect of being able to communicate with some members in private.
Maybe just limit the possibility to send files via the PM system?
saydamoda

Post by saydamoda »

I admire the authority of Mr. admin on the site. I have also made mistakes unintentionally without knowing the rules of the site. But I did it unknowingly and didn't bother anyone. I don't think mutual conversation is a problem, but I respect your decision.