Goodbye braggart

For your questions and ideas regarding this group
Megavoyeur

Goodbye braggart

Post by Megavoyeur »

Oh, but i see that the great Yeppie deleted my message text.
Sounds like i won't add my new sounds from september in this forum. I don't like this kind of way. I saw he deleted a file from someone just after few minutes.
I think i won't post here anymore. Too bad, my recent work is really great.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Goodbye braggart

Post by yeppie »

Megavoyeur wrote: ↑26 Sep 2022 05:11 Oh, but i see that the great Yeppie deleted my message text.
You know why I did. I explained it often to you that this is not a French but an international forum. You ignored this once more.
Sounds like i won't add my new sounds from september in this forum. I don't like this kind of way. I saw he deleted a file from someone just after few minutes.
Who read that thread, knows that this is an outrageous lie.
Your sounds are welcome but people insisting on behaving immature are no loss for this great community.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Megavoyeur

Post by Megavoyeur »

yeppie wrote: ↑26 Sep 2022 07:38 You know why I did. I explained it often to you that this is not a French but an international forum. You ignored this once more.
Man, each time i said "Vive la Community", just because it's an famous sentence all around the world that all the peoples knows about my country, you treated my as nationalist or i don't know what, and you changed the sentence automaticaly, now each time i just write "Vive la Community", it changes for "Vive la Community". But no problem when i write "Vive Sweden" or "Viva Argentina" or whatever...

Yeah, i wrote in french because i'm french and would like to be understood by Itachi as frenchie. I remind you that we can't send private message.
If for you, the only way to write in French it's upset, i don't know who's the one who's immature.

That will be the last message i'll write here, and sorry for all of you, but you won't ear my AirBNB sounds i made few weeks ago and this last week-end. And anycase, i won't post it here. This website stuffed me... Plus, the best ones "Chocolaterideher" and "Futtock" left so...
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Goodbye Mv. Thank you for your contributions.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
shinji

Post by shinji »

Megavoyeur wrote: ↑26 Sep 2022 05:11 Oh, but i see that the great Yeppie deleted my message text.
NOOOO Megavoyeur you're one of the best please stay, for us
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

This is an international forum. When you go back to the very earliest days of the forum (ie: Eightman).... those captures weren't coming from France, lol.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

This is totally immature of me, but can't resist πŸ˜†

πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά