My GF on a ski vacation

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Fanatic

My GF on a ski vacation

Post by Fanatic »

This is my fist post. So a little bit about me and my situation. I'm married to a wonderful wife. We started swinging in 2006 and progressed from there. The last 10 years or so we haven't played together, but rather with others we'd meet through our business travels and such. I got on all the fun sites and apps to meet a lot of wonderful people. Some of things I enjoy (obviously) are listening to my wife, GFs with other men, and recording my own audio with others. One of my favorite activities is to have my wife/GF call me while they are playing in some hotel hundreds miles away. It's quite the cuckolding experience.

I've known Nancy for about a year. When ski season started up, she asked me to go. Being married, getting on a 'vacation' without my wife wasn't in the cards. I told her she should extend the invitation to another guy, but call and let me listen into one of her sex sessions with him. The logistics aren't easy to do (I had to explain when/how to call, where to put the phone, and do it without them knowing). She arrived in Utah with her neighbor and arrived in to the lodge that evening. We had been texting (which is always fun) about the night's activities prior to having her call me to listen in. This evening, she called but left the phone in her purse. It's a bit quiet, so feel free to crank it up.

Hope you all enjoy. Happy listening.
Fanatic

Re: My GF on a ski vacation

Post by Fanatic »

OMG, I realized this should have been in the Swingers/cuckolding section. sorry.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Fanatic wrote: 01 Dec 2022 23:25 OMG, I realized this should have been in the Swingers/cuckolding section. sorry.
Moved.
I thought so, too.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Sounds bit choppy in this one, couldnt hear too well. Thanks for the recording..love to hear more
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

cruzsilva wrote: 02 Dec 2022 00:57 Sounds bit choppy in this one, couldnt hear too well. Thanks for the recording..love to hear more
Phones do that. in this case she hadn't used the 'speaker' phone portion, so there was a lot of sound cancelling going on.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Fanatic wrote: 02 Dec 2022 02:03
cruzsilva wrote: 02 Dec 2022 00:57 Sounds bit choppy in this one, couldnt hear too well. Thanks for the recording..love to hear more
Phones do that. in this case she hadn't used the 'speaker' phone portion, so there was a lot of sound cancelling going on.
Ah ok fair enough. Thanks for the explanation.. still love to hear more whatever else you recorded, phone or whatnot as they all seem like gold, love her moans, top stuff mate
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Fanatic wrote: 01 Dec 2022 20:22 This is my fist post. So a little bit about me and my situation. I'm married to a wonderful wife. We started swinging in 2006 and progressed from there. The last 10 years or so we haven't played together, but rather with others we'd meet through our business travels and such. I got on all the fun sites and apps to meet a lot of wonderful people. Some of things I enjoy (obviously) are listening to my wife, GFs with other men, and recording my own audio with others. One of my favorite activities is to have my wife/GF call me while they are playing in some hotel hundreds miles away. It's quite the cuckolding experience.

I've known Nancy for about a year. When ski season started up, she asked me to go. Being married, getting on a 'vacation' without my wife wasn't in the cards. I told her she should extend the invitation to another guy, but call and let me listen into one of her sex sessions with him. The logistics aren't easy to do (I had to explain when/how to call, where to put the phone, and do it without them knowing). She arrived in Utah with her neighbor and arrived in to the lodge that evening. We had been texting (which is always fun) about the night's activities prior to having her call me to listen in. This evening, she called but left the phone in her purse. It's a bit quiet, so feel free to crank it up.

Hope you all enjoy. Happy listening.
Anymore of this lovely lady or will there ever be more of her? Still miss her sounds...they were some of the best around here..