Parents sex

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
Chazfinster94

Parents sex

Post by Chazfinster94 »

I'm sure some of you may know of me or have seen my name around before. Some of you may know that I really love hearing people's parents have sex. Idk why, there's a science to it, that I can't explain lol. Most parents sex audio I hear, just immediately makes my heart race. Probably from hearing my own parents, while growing up. I love revisiting that feeling I got, from when I was growing up. Please, if it's not much for me to ask. Please message me if you're interested in talking about parents sex sounds. Love this site, and what were doing. Thank you.
Marty123

Re: Parents sex

Post by Marty123 »

Hey wanna message me I’d love to hear ur stories
LukeC

Post by LukeC »

I'm sure some of you may know of me or have seen my name around before. Some of you may know that I really love hearing people's parents have sex. Idk why, there's a science to it, that I can't explain lol. Most parents sex audio I hear, just immediately makes my heart race. Probably from hearing my own parents, while growing up. I love revisiting that feeling I got, from when I was growing up. Please, if it's not much for me to ask. Please message me if you're interested in talking about parents sex sounds. Love this site, and what were doing. Thank you.
Hi, drop me a message. Happy to swap stories. My parents have always been really loved up and had a really active sex life from what I can tell. Heard them so many times and even caught them on a few occasions, but of course kept it quiet so I never disturbed them. Was so horny seeing him fuck her and making her groan so much. She seems to love everything he does to her judging by the noises she always makes.
silverspring994

Post by silverspring994 »

A while back, I actually posted a story about when I heard my mom having a one-night stand when I was a young kid. It was one of the most exciting things I've ever experienced, and remembering it still gives me really intense butterflies even now.

LINK TO STORY
Sexluvr69

Post by Sexluvr69 »

I’ve herd my dad and his gf fuck many times. Ngl it was a huge turn on.
langer_hans98

Post by langer_hans98 »

Also heard my parents a bunch of times, maybe that’s why I’m into sex sounds so much. Would love to talk more if you want
KonkeyDong1269

Post by KonkeyDong1269 »

Me too, I would hear my own parents going at it quite often back in the day. I still live with them but they're pretty old now so they very rarely do it but would be happy to swap stories too.
Sexluvr69

Post by Sexluvr69 »

I want to record my dad and his gf. Maybe I will one day and you can hear me play with myself at the same time.
AudioLover

Post by AudioLover »

Hey, I would also like to exchange stories and experiences. For my part, my parents stopped having sex around maybe 8 or 9 years ago, although I cannot really tell for sure, because at some point I eventually moved out. However, 3 or 4 years ago they kinda rediscovered it and actually you can find the recordings of that in the archive.
hjames89

Post by hjames89 »

AudioLover wrote: 19 Sep 2023 00:17 Hey, I would also like to exchange stories and experiences. For my part, my parents stopped having sex around maybe 8 or 9 years ago, although I cannot really tell for sure, because at some point I eventually moved out. However, 3 or 4 years ago they kinda rediscovered it and actually you can find the recordings of that in the archive.
Please do! How old is your dad and his gf. Can you describe them?
Ped24

Post by Ped24 »

Hi I used to listen to my Parents in the 70s, god it turned me on im getting aroused now just remembering it, anyway would love to hear any stories you have on this subject , ooh god will have to go and jerk now whilst i remember them, get in touch would love to talk .
Ped24

Post by Ped24 »

Marty123 wrote: 08 Feb 2023 00:51 Hey wanna message me I’d love to hear ur stories
oh yes that sounds very appealing
jcnuts

Post by jcnuts »

Grew up hearing my parents going at it hard and loud regularly and love sharing experiences. Drop me a message if you fancy chatting.
Buswanker

Post by Buswanker »

Love to exchange stories and experiences if anyone is interested parents/sister etc
Abs

Post by Abs »

Hello everyone..

I see the post here about listening to parents having sex. Are there recordings that have been posted here that you can listen to? What I'm also interested in... have you ever started having sex with your partner "at the same time" while accidentally overhearing someone having sex?