Re: Parents sex

Post by Dragx95 »

You can also read my story.
viewtopic.php?p=96332#p96332
reggind
Knight

Re: Parents sex

Post by reggind »

I used to hear my mother get banged my her fuck puppy. It was painfully vanilla. He was a serious jock. I think to him fucking something with tits was a fetish. Also funny was mom had a bed with springs while I had a mattress on the floor. I don't think they knew when I started jacking off as I was not going squwwky, squwwky, squwwky like they did. As an adult, looking back, perhaps mom kept the springs so she would have an excuse not to let him pork her very often. Oh, if we do it all the time the kids will catch us. Now one thing that did not come out for a long time is after we went to bed, on weekends he would want to go out. Mom was never into it but perhaps once a month they would do it. He did not drink at all, she drank socially. As a kid it never struck me as odd he would wanna go out. Like why? And mom was not into it. That came our decades later when mom was dying and my sister was taking care of her. My sister was doing something in the basemen and found a box with some of her old stuff in it, so she started looking through boxes and she came across a box of as she described them trashy women's clothing, shit mom would never wear, and trashy underthings, and they were all large, and in the bottom of the box, was the key,
a photo album, full of pic of mom, and him, our at some bar, with him in drag. So her fuck puppet was a trannie. I am not close to my sister, but she called me up that night to tell me about what she found. EEewww.