Why women are having more affairs than ever

This is the place for general talk (not necessarily sexsound-related)
sndprv
Knight

Re: Why women are having more affairs than ever

Post by sndprv »

"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Welcome to Hi Infidelity, where we delve into the undisclosed world of adult affairs, unraveling the
intricate web of clandestine relationships, forbidden desires, and the untold secrets that lie beneath.
Through real-life accounts we explore the emotional complexities, ethical dilemmas, and consequences
of these illicit connections. Join us on this journey of enlightenment and introspection, as we shed light
on the universal human experience of adult infidelity and expose cheating partners. Subscribe now and
embark on an emotional rollercoaster with Hi Infidelity.

https://www.youtube.com/@HiInfidelity-bj4gc/videos

Another one:

https://www.youtube.com/@findyouralpha/videos
Last edited by sndprv on 07 Apr 2024 10:04, edited 1 time in total.
hotelman

Post by hotelman »

sndprv wrote: 12 Dec 2023 21:57
Welcome to Hi Infidelity, where we delve into the undisclosed world of adult affairs, unraveling the
intricate web of clandestine relationships, forbidden desires, and the untold secrets that lie beneath.
Through real-life accounts we explore the emotional complexities, ethical dilemmas, and consequences
of these illicit connections. Join us on this journey of enlightenment and introspection, as we shed light
on the universal human experience of adult infidelity and expose cheating partners. Subscribe now and
embark on an emotional rollercoaster with Hi Infidelity.

https://www.youtube.com/@HiInfidelity-bj4gc/videos
sndprv, with all due respect, I don't think this community is the place for a mysogine obsession. We should celebrate the passion of women and rejoice in their sounds instead of showering them with hate. Ain´t this the reason we´re all here for?

... or am I misinterpreting?
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Haven't seen anything in those vids/links that's 'misogynistic'. If there was, I wouldn't bother
with them. I guarantee you YouTube would delete them very quickly, anyway, if that was the case.

I'm only interested in true stories about women cheating, as some of our sounds consist of women
doing just that. Why do women do it? What are their reasons? What's going through their minds when
they cheat?

What is it about Western societies today that's making women cheat more than men?

I've always been a great believer of acquiring knowledge, even when the truths are uncomfortable.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

I am not a woman but Id like to give my 2 cents. These are complex questions that involve social, antropological, psychological aspects to say the least.

People cheat because they lose the connection with their partner and they want to find something new while maintaining the main relationship and the related benefits, they cheat because they are not sexually satisfied (difference in libido, difference in experience) and so forth. Something we always see is that these could be solved through communication but it may not be necessarily the case. There are plenty of religious or societal rules which want us to behave in a certain manner and we are bound to obey if we dont to be labelled in a certain way.. what most people overlook, mostly men, is that women have a huge potential of sexual appetite which unless its somehow repressed cannot be easily satisfied. then, last but not least, I believe human kind is anthropologically non monogoamous..

but if we men start to fully recognize and understand womens' potential we also have the potential to get there, avoid the refractory period and get to what I call the multiple orgasms bliss. but men just dont do it, they are proud .. they are lazy lol.. they are afraid they will be judged lol
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

sndprv wrote: 13 Dec 2023 05:59
What is it about Western societies today that's making women cheat more than men?
Where is this data coming from? Every source that I have come across has men nearly twice as likely to cheat than women.

Also, I have not looked at many of the above links, but by the phrasing of their titles, I would assume them to at least nod towards Red pill content. Mostly, it seems like sensationalized anecdotes of a particular woman cheating, rather than larger social commentaries.

And for the record, I also find this an interesting topic for discussion, and would be most curious if the gender gap in cheating had either closed or reversed.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Full vid:

Another one:
Last edited by sndprv on 01 Jan 2024 11:07, edited 1 time in total.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Last edited by sndprv on 04 Feb 2024 17:58, edited 2 times in total.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Soft White Underbelly interview and portrait of Kiara, a Reno, Nevada woman who cheated on her husband.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »