Adobe Voice Enhancement AI

For software related questions and answers, notes, instructions
emmpet8
Knight

Adobe Voice Enhancement AI

Post by emmpet8 »

I only recently discovered this, but Adobe has brought out this voice enhancement AI. Check it out on YouTube.

https://podcast.adobe.com/enhance

I used it on a soundtrack from a video that had lots of wind noise making it hard to hear someone talking and it did an amazing job. Not perfect, but amazing. I can't help wondering how long it will be before there might be AI noise reduction.

Also for any photographers out there. Photoshop now has a Beta version of a fantastic new tool. Again, check it out on YouTube.
emmpet8
Knight

Re: Adobe Voice Enhancement AI

Post by emmpet8 »

For anyone who might want to try/use it. I forgot to say that I do subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud and that gives full access. Not sure what the access is for non-subscribers who want to use it. Any problems contact me via this thread and I will help if I can.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

emmpet8 wrote: 22 Jun 2023 11:32 For anyone who might want to try/use it. I forgot to say that I do subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud and that gives full access. Not sure what the access is for non-subscribers who want to use it. Any problems contact me via this thread and I will help if I can.
The restrictions for free accounts (like mine) are "audio only", "1 hour max duration", "500mb max file size" and "3 hours total daily limit". Not too bad if they keep it like that. You need to register though for a free account.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

emmpet8 wrote: 22 Jun 2023 11:32 For anyone who might want to try/use it. I forgot to say that I do subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud and that gives full access. Not sure what the access is for non-subscribers who want to use it. Any problems contact me via this thread and I will help if I can.
I gave it a try but the sounds were altered ... have you tried it with sex sounds ?
StaggerLee

Post by StaggerLee »

I tried it with a few different files. When there is are distinct speech it does clean that up quite well. As for the sex sounds, they seem to be enhanced but they seem garbled and not as precise. The files I tried we either unedited with no filters and also files that had filters for noise applied. Maybe there are options to adjust the AI or if someone has some tips for better results.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

From what I have tried so far, it seems to work well on some files, but as Staggerlee said, some attempts seem garbled. It's obviously geared towards conventional work and when it was being developed, I very much doubt Adobe considered the enhancement of sex sounds :) Sad but rather likely!

I'm hoping it is the start of better things to come and as I have already said, maybe noise reduction AI. Who knows?