Christmas Encounter '05

Share your experiences
MoonGlow92

Christmas Encounter '05

Post by MoonGlow92 »

I was staying at Sleep Inn. There was large space under the door to the connecting room. Perfect! Earlier I had heard a young woman humming Silent Night and giggling that she loved the song. I heard her boyfriend answer. She had a very playful voice and you could tell that she was modestly hinting that she had a definite degree of anticipation that night. I grew disappointed because there was a prolonged silence and feared they must have gone to sleep. Later I hard a very faint sound so I listened more closely. It was a womanly gasp! An unmistakable moan followed. She had the most beautiful "love song" I've ever heard. It was so real and genuine because she never knew she had an audience. Her soft moans grew louder and you could eventually even hear their bellies slap together in the missionary position. She almost came once but her boyfriend had to stop. "Darren..." she playfully huffed and giggled. Soon, they continued and I listened to a renewed build up more passionate than ever. Her boyfriend encouraged her, "that's right," then commanded, "work with me Laura!" He was really hammering her. She stared panting and said "yes! yes! yes! yes!" before crying out in the most beautiful sobs of pleasure imaginable. It was like she was sobbing out tears of unbearable bliss and gasping for air. It must have been the orgasm of a lifetime for her. That was the most beautiful thing I've ever overheard. It was foolish of me, but I wrote them a note before I left the next morning. I told them they were a lovely couple and that I could hear how much they were in love. I drew a smiley face and wished them a Merry Christmas.
Last edited by MoonGlow92 on 03 Aug 2023 04:03, edited 4 times in total.
Finelytuned84

Re: Christmas Encounter '05

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Beautifully written too- thanks!