About subscribing to archive

For your questions and ideas regarding this group
Jjb_91

About subscribing to archive

Post by Jjb_91 »

Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong place but I was gonna subscribe to the archive and read the topic about doing so but I just had a couple questions I was going somebody would have the time to answer, just how does getting the login info work and how long do I have access after unsubscribing? Is it for the full month or is it instantly locked
Jjb_91

Re: About subscribing to archive

Post by Jjb_91 »

I'm just not great with computers and stuff and using my card outside of eBay is scary lol
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Jjb_91 wrote: 25 Jun 2023 03:01 Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong place but I was gonna subscribe to the archive and read the topic about doing so but I just had a couple questions I was going somebody would have the time to answer, just how does getting the login info work and how long do I have access after unsubscribing? Is it for the full month or is it instantly locked
Hey Jtb 91, thanks for asking.
You choose your own login (username/password) when subscribing.
After unsubscribing you have access until the end of the period you paid for, of course, so full month.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Jjb_91 wrote: 25 Jun 2023 03:02 I'm just not great with computers and stuff and using my card outside of eBay is scary lol
CCBill (and ssl) is safer than Ebay, no need to worry.
Jjb_91

Post by Jjb_91 »

yeppie wrote: 25 Jun 2023 08:36
Jjb_91 wrote: 25 Jun 2023 03:01 Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong place but I was gonna subscribe to the archive and read the topic about doing so but I just had a couple questions I was going somebody would have the time to answer, just how does getting the login info work and how long do I have access after unsubscribing? Is it for the full month or is it instantly locked
Hey Jtb 91, thanks for asking.
You choose your own login (username/password) when subscribing.
After unsubscribing you have access until the end of the period you paid for, of course, so full month.
Thanks for the answer man I feel more confident in it ill give it a go, my last phone broke with all my favourite files on so it'll be good to get them back
Jjb_91

Post by Jjb_91 »

yeppie wrote: 25 Jun 2023 08:37
Jjb_91 wrote: 25 Jun 2023 03:02 I'm just not great with computers and stuff and using my card outside of eBay is scary lol
Oh one more thing if I pay as guessed does that mean I can only use it once? Or that I won't be able to log in and cancel the subscrtion if I'm low on income again? Sorry if asking is a pain
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Jjb_91 wrote: 26 Jun 2023 23:28
Oh one more thing if I pay as guessed does that mean I can only use it once? Or that I won't be able to log in and cancel the subscrtion if I'm low on income again? Sorry if asking is a pain
I´m not sure if I understand the questions. You can log in to the archives as often as you want to during the time of your subscription and you can cancel whenever you think you should. And if you feel the wish to resubscribe afterwards, you can do that to....
Jjb_91

Post by Jjb_91 »

yeppie wrote: 27 Jun 2023 07:18
Jjb_91 wrote: 26 Jun 2023 23:28

I´m not sure if I understand the questions. You can log in to the archives as often as you want to during the time of your subscription and you can cancel whenever you think you should. And if you feel the wish to resubscribe afterwards, you can do that to....
My bad I'm not good with words.

So when putting my info in it gives 3 options 1 is to pay as guest the other is to use an account and the other is to create an account but in the description of the 3 options it says they all make an account so it just confused me is all

So which of the 3 options is best? Are their any risks to paying as guest?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Jjb_91 wrote: 27 Jun 2023 08:40 So when putting my info in it gives 3 options 1 is to pay as guest the other is to use an account and the other is to create an account but in the description of the 3 options it says they all make an account so it just confused me is all

So which of the 3 options is best? Are their any risks to paying as guest?
If you don´t want to create a CCBill Pay account (for use with other sites or later subscriptions) just pay as guest. You will get an archives account in all cases, no need to become a CCBill Pay member for this.
Jjb_91

Post by Jjb_91 »

Thanks bro I was overthinkng no more questions and thanks again for the help
Jjb_91

Post by Jjb_91 »

Actually one more, I subscribed and got some good files back but I just looked at ak75s folder and none of their stuff is working do you know if he did it on purpose or is it a problem I can fix somehow?
Jjb_91

Post by Jjb_91 »

Actually one more, I subscribed and got some good files back but I just looked at ak75s folder and none of their stuff is working do you know if he did it on purpose or is it a problem I can fix somehow?

Now that I'm looking none of the files from folders section are coming on, it redirects you to the audio player but I can't listen or download
Jjb_91

Post by Jjb_91 »

Oh nvm it was my browser God I must be pissing you off lol no more questions thanks for the help