A problem cancelling subscription

For your questions and ideas regarding this group
Jjb_91

A problem cancelling subscription

Post by Jjb_91 »

Hey yeppie I'm sorry for asking again

I just tried cancelling my subscription to the archives but it's asking for information I don't know how to answer I know my username and password for the archive but it's asking for other stuff and saying the subscription isn't found.

Do you know what info I need to put in to cancel the subscription

I can't afford to keep paying and I'm a bit worried like I said I'm not a computer guy
Jjb_91

Re: A problem cancelling subscription

Post by Jjb_91 »

It's asking for my account or Iban plus my user id, aren't the account an user id the same? And what's an Iban? It really shouldn't be this hard to cancel it
Jjb_91

Post by Jjb_91 »

And in the customer support section it's asking for stuff like url and other things I don't understand it really appreciate some help with this it's so confusing

All I should have to so is enter my username and password to cancel the payment
Jjb_91

Post by Jjb_91 »

And it won't let me contact customer support cause I don't know my subscription number even tho it never have me one. Literally all I want to do is cancel the subscription why is it so hard
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Jjb_91 wrote: 09 Jul 2023 10:47 And it won't let me contact customer support cause I don't know my subscription number even tho it never have me one. Literally all I want to do is cancel the subscription why is it so hard
Could you please calm down. 5 messages for a simple problem that you were able to solve on your own only minutes later. I just received your cancellation notice from ccbill.

For clarification:
The cancellation form is as easy as possible. If you subscribed per credit card or cheque, you only need to know 2 out of 3 information: your email, your credit card # (or bank account number for cheque transactions), your subscription id. You don´t need to be a computer guy to know the first 2. The third one has been sent to you per email when you subscribed. And you need only 2 of these to cancel.

Anyway thank you for your subscription. But next time please take a deep breath and then think for a few seconds. It is easy and no-one wants to betray you here.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults