Awkward Sounds

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
Spots58

Awkward Sounds

Post by Spots58 »

I had not thought of listening to sex sounds as something erotic or even heard any until after I’d finished college. Never heard my parents having sex when I grew up.

The first memory I have of the issue ever bring mentioned was the lamentation of a friend whose crush hadthe room right next his in an old victorian house converted to student housing. Thin walks, cheap creaky beds and she had a lot of vocal sex with two boyfriends that year. He was quite distraught hearing this over and over. I felt bad for him. She was quite pretty. But I never thought about how I would have felt hearing her getting plowed just the other side of that wall by my bed.

Some years later friends lived in an apartment with a real screamer the next building over. Come summer all the windows would be open and a bunch of us would be there and suddenly she’d start going. We’d hear yelps, wails.., you couldn’t tell if she was being railed or murdered. We’d try to ignore her, tried not to smile, or cringe, but she was over the top. You’d hear nothing for a few minutes and then a scream. Or a succession of wails then silence again. But when she was close, it was always the same: “Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuck me!” Then her shrieking climax.

Then I had an apartment in grad school. The guy in the unit below me had his bedroom right under mine, each floor had the same layout. He was in his 30s, maybe 10 years older than me then, decent looking and pleasant, but clearly socially awkward. In retrospect I think he must have had Asperger’s or in some way been on the spectrum. He had an assistant or social worker come by a couple times a week.

Don’t think he ever had a girlfriend, or got any sex that I knew of but he did like to masturbate. I know this because he was not at all shy about it, in the audio sense. His bed was noisy and he’d moan as he’d really got into it. First time I heard him in action I thought he was getting laid and I was happy for him… then I realized he seemed to be the only one there. He wasn’t having sex IN his bed, he was having sex WITH his bed. Or his pillow, or the bunched-up blankets, with considerable enthusiasm. He’d get going pretty good, then slow down or stop, then start up again. Usually go for 15 minutes up to half an hour. Man did know what he was doing.

I caught these interludes two, three times a month. Sure he did it more, i was just usually not at home at night before midnight and his bed got boffed between 10:00-12:00 best as I could figure it, probably just before he’d go to sleep. OK, so he was a bit noisy about it. Wasn’t hurting anyone. And hardly for me to be judging, I’d certainly done the same, and enjoyed the hell out of it. I was just more… discrete.

He’d invariably speed up when he was getting close, and really be giving a pounding to whatever was under him and and damn but suddenly he’d actually squeal (sometimes, probably crying out into his pillow) or just start moaning loudly over & over, his steady rhythmic pumping would stop and he’d be thrusting jerkily, unsteady, hard slow jabs, it seemed, as he orgasmed.

I was at home in my bed taking care of myself in the more conventional manner one evening when he, too, started in. I slowed down and listened to the familiar sounds as he worked himself up, sped up as I could hear him approaching his goal and I matched my strokes to the pace of his thrusting and we soon reached our separate climaxes together.
Last edited by Spots58 on 14 Oct 2023 19:28, edited 3 times in total.
cumfan

Re: Awkward Sounds

Post by cumfan »

Nice reports, I guess you were pretty lucky 😎
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

cumfan wrote: 07 Aug 2023 10:39 Nice reports, I guess you were pretty lucky 😎
I’ve been very, very lucky in respect to overheard sex. Still, never really knew it was a “thing” just thought I was overly sexual or something. Then, getting turned-on by hearing another guy masturbating that one time I felt a bit weird after “we’d” finished.

Fortunately, most of my audio experiences were not at all awkward.
Sexluvr69

Post by Sexluvr69 »

That’s very hot. I honestly can’t wait to move out to hear random people having sex or masturbating.

Although I still hear some at home…
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

I can understand. I think it could be exciting but awkward to overhear one’s parents having sex or one’s brother or sister masturbating.
Sexluvr69

Post by Sexluvr69 »

Ngl I totally love hearing my dad and his gf. Hearing her moan that like non stop. Just makes me wet when I hear them.
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

I got to experience two kinds of awkward sounds. one was fun and really hot and one was almost creepy.

I have always liked odd spaces, and one time I rented a room that was an attic. Not a nasty space, I guess you could call it finished but not painted, it had a plywood floor and sheetrock walls and even a couple outlets for power but they had used it for storage until I expressed interest in renting it. It was big, it had big windows and I liked the feel of it. Little did I know of one other interesting aspect. It had a skinny staircase going to it at the end of the staircase to the second floor, and it was up yet one more floor and it spanned over all three of the bedrooms and the hallway under it. The had 4 kids still living at home. One was a teen, one was a censored girl and two were a twins a year or two younger then the girl. I had just almost randomly picked out a corner to plunk my mattress down, I set my guitar and stereo up in one of the other corners and I got an old couch that was a curved 90 degree thing in the other corner. It was a nice setup. But one afternoon I found out it was even nicer. It seemed that my sleeping area was right over the older boys bed, and he had a gf and they were just starting to get into making out and stuff. I was reading one day and I heard them come in, their mom did not get home from work for a couple of hours so before long I got to hear smacking lips and giggling and the occasional stop from the girl and the occasional little moan or deep breath. I don't think they got into anything serious before I left, but oh the sounds were so nice. Just full of wonder so to speak. I can only imagine what I missed...

The creepy one was in college. A bunch of us rented this old farmhouse and while it was well framed, I don't think a tornado would knock it down, it had no insulation to the outside and the walls on the second floor, were literally covered with painted newspaper that had been tacked up 50 years ago. Oh and there was no active heating on the second floor, grates in the floor to the first floor to let the heat up. A wood stove in the kitchen and a fireplace in on the other side of the hose in the living room. Anyway, one of the rooms was a couple. The place was out in the country and I did not have a car, I had my legs and my thumb and a 10 speed, both good for fair weather but I spent most of the winter there. So the couple neve really had any totally private time to screw. When the other people were away they would occasionally go at it. They had an old 4 post bed with metal springs, and I think he wanted to get more creative but sex with them was like all quiet and than creeky, creeky creeky as the old springs moved. They might stop for a bit but it was back to about the same frequency and rhythm and after a few go rounds she would let out a pretty anemic little moan, he would let out a little grunt and that was that. Honestly it was creepy. It was like they did not like sex. I thought they were phobic I could here and of course I could, but the few times I brought a girl back and I knew I was on display, I put on a fucking show, you know?
Hotel_lover

Post by Hotel_lover »

Sounds like the guy in the unit below was enthusiastically humping his mattress. I really like that you could hear the bedsprings creaking as he went at it. Being able to work out the speed and intensity of his thrusting based of bed sounds really adds an extra dimension. I imagine that once he let out his final moan he fell into a deep sleep, his dick left lying in the pool of his ejaculate. I'd really enjoy listening to that. His bedsheets, sweatpants or maybe even a terry cloth robe, must have been heavily stained from all that humping. Would have been pretty intense knowing this was going on a few feet directly below you and your bed. It’s also good when you know what they look like - helps the imagination fill in the few remaining gaps.
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

Hotel_lover wrote: 24 Aug 2023 09:49 Sounds like the guy in the unit below was enthusiastically humping his mattress. I really like that you could hear the bedsprings creaking as he went at it. Being able to work out the speed and intensity of his thrusting based of bed sounds really adds an extra dimension. I imagine that once he let out his final moan he fell into a deep sleep, his dick left lying in the pool of his ejaculate. I'd really enjoy listening to that. His bedsheets, sweatpants or maybe even a terry cloth robe, must have been heavily stained from all that humping. Would have been pretty intense knowing this was going on a few feet directly below you and your bed. It’s also good when you know what they look like - helps the imagination fill in the few remaining gaps.
Yeah, that’s exactly what I think he was doing either to the mattress or his pillow.

All these years later it surprises me a bit that I could hear so much from above his room. rather than from below. But it was an old frame triple-decker and I was on the second floor. Maybe he thought that since there was no one below him, he was OK. I just chalked it up to him not thinking about it all, or since I was also a guy, maybe he thought it didn’t matter.

The times I’d overheard him I wasn’t getting turned-on, but I could identify with what he was doing, what he was enjoying, because I was a guy and was doing it, too. I was just happy he was having a good time. Until that one night I’d started first and then we weee doing it “together” and I’d matched his pace, imagining him, naked like I was, humping his pillow aa he clutched it beneath him, hoping to time my orgasm to his, succeeding…

And then wondering If he’d heard me at the end as I’d gasped and shook in my own bed. Would he be grossed - out, mad, confused? Had I crossed a line and done something I ought not to have done? It was “together” only in the sense that I’d heard him, i’d never thought about whether he’d heard me - i just stroked and wasn’t vocal; never had sex when I’d lived there - and here for the first time I’d just masturbated and cum listening to his private moment. I’d always been attracted to women but could understand exactly what be was doing and feeling and I got excited and I liked it. But after “we’d” finished and I’d come down, I’d suddenly felt like a creep. That’s what was awkward.

As it turned out, I don’t think he had any idea what I’d done. He’d never said anything and kept right on lovin’ his bed the rest of the year. But I never did that with him again.