Evangelical College Couple

Share your experiences
MoonGlow92

Evangelical College Couple

Post by MoonGlow92 »

Back in the 90s my girlfriend shared a dorm with a squeaky clean evangelical girl. ( She would post verses in her room and religious propaganda.) Both her and boyfriend wore glasses and she had a really high-pitched voice. Apparently she objected to my drinking and crusty language. One evening, I asked the gf if she thought her roommate was fucking her boyfriend. The question was answered when Miss Squeaky forgot to remove the handcuff from her bedpost after a "visit" from her boyfriend. I found the hypocrisy fascinating and endearing. Wish I could have recorded her as she had the perfect voice for a "capture." Nature always trumps politics and religion.
ShabbyKayak

Re: Evangelical College Couple

Post by ShabbyKayak »

MoonGlow92 wrote: 02 Aug 2023 20:10 Back in the 90s my girlfriend shared a dorm with a squeaky clean evangelical girl. ( She would post verses in her room and religious propaganda.) Both her and boyfriend wore glasses and she had a really high-pitched voice. Apparently she objected to my drinking and crusty language. One evening, I asked the gf if she thought her roommate was fucking her boyfriend. The question was answered when Miss Squeaky forgot to remove the handcuff from her bedpost after a "visit" from her boyfriend. I found the hypocrisy fascinating and endearing. Wish I could have recorded her as she had the perfect voice for a "capture." Nature always trumps politics and religion.
Great story. How confident were you that your GF's friend was squeaky clean before you had your suspicion? IMO, devout Christian couples who are comfortable sleeping in the same bedroom and/or bed, because they're sure that nothing will happen are full of shit. They are lying to you and they're lying to themselves.

I would be open to believe their commitment to chastity if they didn't share a bedroom, but when they do, to me that's a sign they are not serious. It's a sign they are lying and/or playing with temptation. I have a cousin who is like that, and she insisted that my long-time GF and I not share a room when we visited her because we were not married. It's so hypocritical when I know that before she got married, her and her husband who she has known since she was 12, and has been dating since the age of 14, slept together, even though she claimed it was safe because they would behave. Moreover, the parents of her husband are not married. They've been together for 30+ years, but never married. I asked her if she'd demand that her in laws sleep in separate beds when they visit, she said no. The hypocrisy is ridiculous! At least be consistent with your fucking beliefs.
MoonGlow92

Post by MoonGlow92 »

Dude, my philosophy is to just chill. Hypocrisy is part of human nature. I love people. But I don't trust then, nor do I expect them to be be consistent.
MoonGlow92

Post by MoonGlow92 »

To answer your question, I wasn't at all surprised they were fucking each other. Nature trumps religion every time. I thought Miss Squeak was sexy. She exuded sex and you could almost tell what was going to happen when her bf came over just by her glow. She didn't like me though. lol Weird as most people do.
Last edited by MoonGlow92 on 27 Jan 2024 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

I had a religious girl next door and I often wondered the same. Actually she seemed to have some ideas, her BF seemed to be a total doface to be honest. I had a little garden going up in the attic, heh, me and attics, and I was always tempted to check out over her side, but I did not want to attract any attention to my clandestine agriculture.

She was horrified by me at first, when she first moved in the land lord introduced us as I got some rent relief for doing minor handyman work around the place and he told her if she ever needed anything to see me. This was funny, my apartment was the smallest one and the front door opened out onto a landing that was not much more then the top step of the staircase, It took some getting used to as you had to open the door from one step below. Anyway, one night I am just hanging out and I hear the downstairs door to the stairwell open and she walks up and walks right into my place. She turns around and clicks the deadbolt and tells me some strange guy followed her off the bus. This was back when Reagan had let all the supposedly non violent loonies out of the bin, and it was the summer time and we lived almost across from a park, and they took the park over, sleeping on the benches and what not. She was really freaked. To be honest I was a bit freaked too as I heard someone creeping up the stairs. I had a bright idea though and I very quietly flipped the deadbolt open and I had her very slowly turn the knob on the door, but hold it shut. I heard the person come up to the top step on the landing and I kicked the door as hard as I could, I tried to take the damn thing off it's hinges, The door flew open and I saw a body literally flying over the stairs on the way down. I jumped on what turned out to be a guy. He was just about pissing himself between flying down like 11 stairs on his back and having 200 pounds of me land on his stomach. I told him if I ever caught him creeping around my old lady he would be very very happy to see the cops. After that I was like her long haired best buddy. I often wonder what happened to her. I remember her parents had a vineyard someplace and she invited me over sometime that never happened. That was a long time ago..