Any AI tools to clean sound files?

For software related questions and answers, notes, instructions
enigma63

Any AI tools to clean sound files?

Post by enigma63 »

Over the last year or two tools have appeared that use AI to simplify all sorts of tasks.

There are lots in the image world whether it's generating images or editing and cleaning them up in some way.

I see that there are now starting to be more released in the audio world with the one from Adobe - that can be found at https://podcast.adobe.com/enhance - already mentioned in a thread on here.

Are there any other AI based sound tools that anyone has had any luck using to clean up sex sound files?

or is the issue that trying to take out the sound of a/c units, lifts or the TV in the room while leaving the sex sounds too challenging at the moment?

TIA
sonar
Kingpin

Re: Any AI tools to clean sound files?

Post by sonar »

enigma63 wrote: 03 Aug 2023 00:00 Over the last year or two tools have appeared that use AI to simplify all sorts of tasks.

There are lots in the image world whether it's generating images or editing and cleaning them up in some way.

I see that there are now starting to be more released in the audio world with the one from Adobe - that can be found at https://podcast.adobe.com/enhance - already mentioned in a thread on here.

Are there any other AI based sound tools that anyone has had any luck using to clean up sex sound files?

or is the issue that trying to take out the sound of a/c units, lifts or the TV in the room while leaving the sex sounds too challenging at the moment?

TIA
May I ask this for chat gpt.
Ladies, your moans always bring me back to life.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

enigma63 wrote: 03 Aug 2023 00:00
is the issue that trying to take out the sound of a/c units, lifts or the TV in the room while leaving the sex sounds too challenging at the moment?

TIA
On the subject of a/c units, Audition's DeNoise does a pretty good job without spoiling the sex sounds. I also find that removing the bottom 250 Hz of frequency helps a lot without spoiling the sounds.

As for AI, we can only wait and hope I guess.
sonar
Kingpin

Post by sonar »

Chat GPT says: 1. Krisp 2. RX8 3.Adobe Audition.
Ladies, your moans always bring me back to life.
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

Chatgpt has it's brain cut off in 2022 though, and things are moving fast.