When You’re Overheard?

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
Spots58

When You’re Overheard?

Post by Spots58 »

If you have (had) roommates, flatmates, housemates, dormmates or neighbors who could (or potentially could) hear you in your intimate moments, how did you deal with that?

No concern, proceed as usual.
Shhhhh… it’s ptivate.
Woo-hoo, listen to this!

Did you feel differently about your sounds if you were having sex vs. masturbating alone?

If there was a before & after you realized that you “liked to listen”, was there a change in your attitude or behavior?

Did a roommate, flatmate, housemate, dormmate or neighbor ever say anything to you about having heard you?
ccc1957

Re: When You’re Overheard?

Post by ccc1957 »

I used to date a very loud girl who lived in a second floor flat. Years later at a party I met a girl who recognised me, they lived in flat below. she said her and her sister used to listen to us having sex, she never said what she did while listening and we never hooked up but she did have a big smile on her face.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

I was overheard with my wife in a tent earlier this summer. On the one hand, I didn't mind, and felt like showing off a little. On the other, dude completely lacked any subtly: he cast a shadow on the tent, fidgeted loudly while pretending to not be sitting there listening, then proceeded to masturbate at triple our volume an hour later. I'll have to check my tape again, and see if any useful sound from the incident is to be had .
Mcfakerson862

Post by Mcfakerson862 »

About 12 years ago, I hooked up with a (F) friend in the living room of the apartment she was staying in after a night of drinking. She was in town celebrating her 21st, so she was staying at a family friend's place on their couch. It was wrong, but we didn't have anywhere else to go, with both of us being broke college kids.

Things were getting pretty hot and heavy making out in the parking lot at the bar, and rubbing eachother the whole car ride back, she even unzipped my pants and gave me road head right before we pulled into the apartment complex. That night we kept the party going and ended up having sex three times on the couch, coffee table, and floor. It was honestly some of the hottest sex I've ever had. We were trying to be quiet and not wake anyone, but there were many years of penned up frustration from flirting, and we had never been together before that night.

It was around 230am when we got home, and I kept thinking I'd heard doors opening. Like I said we were actually being pretty quiet due to the cirumstances, but I was drunk and figured I'd imagined hearing things. Years later her friend's daughter admitted to my friend that she'd heard us when she got up to use the bathroom and kept listening that night. She was probably in her late teens then, and I definitely would have stopped if I had known. I always kind of felt bad that we were doing that at her friend's place with the family there to begin with.

We had a couple other drunken nights after college at her new apartment when she moved back, but nothing ever compared to that night. We haven't spoken in years, but I like to think she imagines it sometimes.
luar

Post by luar »

For me this is an extreme turn on.
I would say that the neighbors should hear us quite often. We're both pretty loud.
The last time we were definitely heard was about 4 weeks ago. It was my girlfriend's birthday and a friend slept in the next room that night. She could definitely hear everything becaus of the bad insulated drywalls.
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

While I presume that I have been heard both having sex and masturbating on a few occasions. I only have one time that I know I was overheard because I was told.

I was in grad school sharing a small apartment with a friend who’s girlfriend was also a friend of mine. They usually slept at her place which was bigger & quieter but our place was right off campus. So this was a Friday or Saturday night because I’d come back from the bar where I’d been hanging out with friends well after midnight and buddy’s GF’s coat & purse were on the hooks by the door and his bedroom door was closed so they were both there and I presumed asleep. I got ready for bed as quietly as I could, closed my door which was only about 10ft from his bedroom door then stripped down. got into bed and looking at a couple of older Penthouse magazines borrowed from another friend’s collection, gently and quietly masturbated for ten or fifteen minutes.

After I orgasmed, I set the magazines aside and settled back on the pile of pillows I’d been propped-up on so I could comfortably view the nude models while I stroked. I dozed off for awhile then opened my eyes and thought I should go to sleep but I wasn’t feeling tired so I decided to masturbate again. This was something I sometimes did, knowing that since I’d just cum twenty, thirty or sixty minutes before, I was going to take a while to cum again, getting there would be fun and the second orgasm could be very intense.

I pulled out a handful of tissues and my lube out of the nightstand, pushed the bedclothes down to my knees, got my self comfortable again on my pillows, and started to do my thing. Now, I had, I’d thought, had this - going for a second orgasm - down to a science or an art and what I’d do is sort-of disconnect myself, my thoughts, my reaction to the physical sensations I was giving myself, from what I was doing for most of the time that I was masturbating. Didn’t look, didn’t think about how good it felt, definitely didn’t fantasize… the only thing I tried to be aware of was the rhythmic “squish squish squish” my hand & the lube made as I steadily pumped. Maybe, it was almost like being in a trance. Then I’d “come back” after maybe twenty minutes or more and the feelings were incredibly good and I was oblivious to pretty much anything except my hand and erection and I could increase or decrease my pleasure, cum or not cum, at will, for as long as I wanted, or until the lube started to fail me.

I hadn’t skimped on lube that night and I “came back” and I was into it and had my full “O-2” experience as I thought of it, now acutely aware of my near ecstatic state, speeding up, easing off, bringing myself close, backing off, over & over, pleasure going up & down, the only sound that of my hand and the lube, at least until I orgasmed and even then I was only breathing hard & fast between my spasms, no gasps or grunts or moans with my friends being there even with both our bedroom doors closed.

That orgasm was awesome and after I just rolled over and gone to sleep.

I’d made coffee and was getting breakfast ready later that morning when they got up. She wen’t into the bathroom first and then he went in and she stepped over to me at the kitchen counter.
“Good morning.”
She just smiled at me.
“What?”
“I heard you masturbating last night.”
Oh, no.
“Oh, shit, I’m sorry…”
“Why?”
“I didn’t think you’d hear anything with both our doors closed.” I’d also thought they were asleep.
“I got up to get a glass of water.”
Oh, OK.
My buddy comes in.
“You were so into it, you never heard me, did you?”
“Nope.”
“I listened outside your door for like five minutes and then you came.”
I just looked at her, I didn’t know what to say.
“Am I embarrassing you?”
“No, not really. I just hope you weren’t uncomfortable.”
“I wasn’t. It was cool hearing you make yourself happy.” She gave me a big smile and a peck on the cheek before going to our little breakfast table.
“Made me happy too,” my buddy chimed in as I sat down. “She woke me up and gave me a blow job.”
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Spots58 wrote: 14 Oct 2023 22:48 “I listened outside your door for like five minutes and then you came.”
I just looked at her, I didn’t know what to say.
“Am I embarrassing you?”
“No, not really. I just hope you weren’t uncomfortable.”
“I wasn’t. It was cool hearing you make yourself happy.” She gave me a big smile and a peck on the cheek before going to our little breakfast table.
“Made me happy too,” my buddy chimed in as I sat down. “She woke me up and gave me a blow job.”
This is such a sweet and encouraging interaction. Thanks for sharing this. Probably the hottest masturbation story from a male perspective I have ever read to!
Hawksmoor

Post by Hawksmoor »

luar wrote: 09 Oct 2023 19:23 For me this is an extreme turn on.
I would say that the neighbors should hear us quite often. We're both pretty loud.
The last time we were definitely heard was about 4 weeks ago. It was my girlfriend's birthday and a friend slept in the next room that night. She could definitely hear everything becaus of the bad insulated drywalls.
I for one would love to hear you and your noisy gf!! Any recordings?
luar

Post by luar »

Hawksmoor wrote: 23 Oct 2023 22:52
luar wrote: 09 Oct 2023 19:23 For me this is an extreme turn on.
I for one would love to hear you and your noisy gf!! Any recordings?

I could record next time. If you are interested.
Troll

Post by Troll »

All the girls I've been with have been very wary of being heard, so what I felt about it was never really an issue and I did not think much about it either, I was happy to have quiet sex or to plan for the moments when we had the flat to ourselves.

Your question about whether things changed when I (re)discovered that I liked to listen, is to the point. Surely things changed. When we lived in a building with plenty of neighbor action I secretly hoped for my wife to forget closing the window, and the few times she did forget, I was extremely excited. Before we had kids, moaning while mastrubating with the window open or in the shower also really turned me on and became a thing, especially after I (half awake, half dreaming - so I do not really know if it was real) overheard another man do the same thing. When we had kids, that came to an end overnight.
zill7260

Post by zill7260 »

Honestly I'd love to someday see a post that someone heard and recorded me and my SO. That would be amazing and a huge rush. The contrast of being excited by sounds coupled with making them is quite interesting. For those of us who dance on both sides of this that would certainly be the prize- hearing our sounds and seeing the reactions in comments. I realize I could simply record and upload to member's section however my SO isn't into this so it's a breach of trust which I cannot do. However if we were found in our natural state, I believe she'd not only be into it but possibly allow it to turn into something more.

Side note- my lady is very, very loud and talks a lot during our activity- we have been heard before and had differing reactions. We do travel a bit so maybe someday I'll get lucky!

This forum is truly some of the best people who really understand not only the turn-on of a great audio, but also of the hunt and that amazing moment when you capture something special. Few trolls and a lot of people willing to help and offer advice. Just sharing some positivity and gratitude this evening... happy hunting out there!
Belfastguy

Post by Belfastguy »

My ex's next door neighbour told her one morning.... That man of yours has some stamina. Fortunately she wasn't easily embarrassed and I was just very pleased lol