Request for archives please

If you think you qualify for being an active member, you can let us know here.
benstrirling

Request for archives please

Post by benstrirling »

Hello

I would like to be considered for access to the archives. Ive been a member for 2+ years and made a dozen good contributions to the forums. Ive made a few good recent contributuions too and even taken extra risks to get the audios!

Thank you for your time

Ben
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Request for archives please

Post by yeppie »

benstrirling wrote: 19 Sep 2023 14:47 Hello

I would like to be considered for access to the archives. Ive been a member for 2+ years and made a dozen good contributions to the forums. Ive made a few good recent contributuions too and even taken extra risks to get the audios!

Thank you for your time

Ben
Thank you Ben.

There are some minimum requirement for requests and I know that the Elders do take them serious. So please read "How to access the archives" in the "Forum rules and read first" section first:
viewtopic.php?p=7431#p7431
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Doncasters Deviant

Post by Doncasters Deviant »

Hi
I've paid for the sub for archive via ccbill but I can't get access yet. Any help would be appreciated
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Doncasters Deviant wrote: 06 Nov 2023 22:53 Hi
I've paid for the sub for archive via ccbill but I can't get access yet. Any help would be appreciated
I don´t see neither your username nor your email in the ccbill database. Did you use another combination to subscribe? If so, you can login with the username and password you chose when subscribing.
Doncasters Deviant

Post by Doncasters Deviant »

Apologies was signed into the wrong account, I don't have access to this email anymore. Details of the new account are on this email from ccbill
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Doncasters Deviant wrote: 07 Nov 2023 21:22 Apologies was signed into the wrong account, I don't have access to this email anymore. Details of the new account are on this email from ccbill
Hello Yorksbhoy67, that is your archive username.

Earlier today I already replied to the email you sent yesterday.
You only need your archive username and password to login to the archive, both chosen by you when subscribing. The data is shown in the image you attached to your message here. It is a very bad idea to publish your complete access data online, that´s why I deleted the image.

The link to the archive is:
https://www.sexsoundlovers.cc/members/

What else do you need?