Help uploading

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
rareesence
Kingpin

Help uploading

Post by rareesence »

Hello. I have a couple of shorts that I took from my video camera on my phone. I would love for you to hear, however I don't know how to upload it to the site, No. 1, and second, not sure if you would want video (of the hotel door and my shoes) or just the sound. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a Samsung S22+ if that helps or makes a difference.

Thanks.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Help uploading

Post by yeppie »

rareesence wrote: 23 Oct 2023 23:13 Hello. I have a couple of shorts that I took from my video camera on my phone. I would love for you to hear, however I don't know how to upload it to the site, No. 1, and second, not sure if you would want video (of the hotel door and my shoes) or just the sound. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a Samsung S22+ if that helps or makes a difference.

Thanks.
Hello rareesence, I wrote down a quick how-to-upload some time ago here:
viewtopic.php?p=20063#p20063

This should work directly from your phone but I can´t tell you the detailed steps ... if you can transfer them to a computer, it might be easier to do.

I´d prefer just the sound but if that means too much trouble for you converting, you could attach the video clips.

Looking forward to hearing your sounds ;-)
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Hi Yeppie,

Thank you. Should I put them in various with the video as although from a hotel, the video would seem appropriate. Nothing bad, I was walking past a room, heard the sounds and plopped out my camera. I didn't even think it was on video camera and not my recorder. 🤦🏾‍♂️
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

rareesence wrote: 23 Oct 2023 23:22 Hi Yeppie,

Thank you. Should I put them in various with the video as although from a hotel, the video would seem appropriate. Nothing bad, I was walking past a room, heard the sounds and plopped out my camera. I didn't even think it was on video camera and not my recorder. 🤦🏾‍♂️
Why in various, rareesence? If you recorded it in a hotel, it should go into motel sex.
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

I was thinking because it isn't just sound, sort of like the tic tok videos. But you're the boss and I will comply however you prefer.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

rareesence wrote: 23 Oct 2023 23:36 I was thinking because it isn't just sound, sort of like the tic tok videos. But you're the boss and I will comply however you prefer.
Various is for sounds found on the internet, not for videos specifically.
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Oh. OK. Sorry.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

I moved it to motel sex, no problem ;-)