A very horny session of my wife Martine with her host in Spain

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
turbotich
Kingpin

A very horny session of my wife Martine with her host in Spain

Post by turbotich »

Another recording made by Martine for my benefit. This time, her lover knew that she recorded them. Perhaps that is why he did his best not only to make Martine moan as much as he could but to be vocal himself.
It must have been a very horny session (one of a whole series). Martine told me afterwards that the guy is a very good and experienced fuck.

We have known the gentleman in question for a long time. He used to live somewhere in Antwerp, but he moved to a coastal town in Spain six or seven years back, after his wife died in an accident. He told us at the time that he wanted us to visit him for a nice vacation. In 2019 he actually invited us. Unfortunately I had no time for a trip, but as Martine had two weeks' vacation left, she decided to accept the invitation. In retrospect, a wise decision, as covid would soon render travel abroad impossible.

She staid with him and she had a very nice vacation. From the recording we may safely infer that Herman enjoyed her vacation too :D :D :D .

The sounds are vintage Martine. I can hear she must have been very horny and she obviously enjoyed her lover's performance very much.
But what I like most are the comments the guy makes (even if I do not understand them all; but I can hear the guy was extremely horny too).
At 3:55 you can hear him comment on his cock (which was obviously hard after kissing, necking and who knows what else with Martine) : 'looks good uh ? All for your pussy, with your great tits and pussy'. Half a minute later he adds 'you know that it will remain hard for three hours now. You can ride it for as long as you want', whereupon Martine hornily sighs 'yeaaaaah'.

At 4:45 he asks if she needs some lubricant for her pussy but that was probably an attempt at humor, as I can't image Martine being dry while making out with a guy she likes :lol: .
And you can hear she was horny a she does not stop moaning and gasping.

At 14.01 he moans 'that feels good uh, mmmm it feels good'. After that, you can hear how much he enjoys fucking Martine (obviously much to her pleasure :wink: ). As of 17:40 they both get really excited and at 18.00 Martine starts orgasming. She seems to cum until Herman too cums very noisily around 18:34.

H. will pay us a visit in the coming weeks. He will visit his son in Belgium for X-mas and he is very tempted to spend some time with us (although I suspect he specially wants to spend some quality time with Martine :lol: ).

Hope you all enjoy !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumfan

Re: A very horny session of my wife Martine with her host in Spain

Post by cumfan »

Very nice and sensual! Good luck with the next session during christmas time :D
Lipper327
Kingpin

Post by Lipper327 »

OMFG 😳 what a nice recording πŸ˜πŸ‘
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
d2009sd2009s
Kingpin

Post by d2009sd2009s »

Very hot, thank you very much!
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Post by addictedtosluts »

ohh yeah
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Sounded real nice. Thanks for sharing.
listen48

Post by listen48 »

Oh i find the back story very hot. Poor guy looses his wife so you let yours go for a vacation. You are very kind. I am now thinking about the recordings they didn't make