Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
txwoodslinger

Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024

Post by txwoodslinger »

Captured these sounds a week ago on a visit to the DFW area.

235 - Very early in the morning, around 3 am or so. I heard some music coming from a room and ventured to go investigate. I heard very faint sounds and decide to do an under door capture. I think most of the soft moans from her can be heard in the first minute of the clip. I never got the chance to see the couple.

225 - I saw him walking back into his room with a box of pizza in the early evening. He was on the phone while getting into his room and I heard him ask “what are you doing later tonight? Because I’m in town.” I figured that was my cue to try and capture some sounds. The TV noise really drowned out the sounds fairly well. I heard very vague sounds. This again was an under door with iPhone capture. There was a lot of loud talking after the session. Tried capturing something, but it amounted to nothing but TV noise when I went back to listen. He was a black male about 6’2 220lbs. I felt this was a letdown.

318 - as I walked down the hallway, I heard a loud slap and a scream. I quickly tried to pinpoint where it came from, but I couldn’t. So I missed likely the 1st 5-10 mins or so of this. But I must tell you, I was elated when I was finally able to pinpoint the sound’s origin. iPhone under door with face towel over phone for safety. One thing I love about this particular hotel is there are no hallway cameras, just cameras by the elevator common space, and the peepholes on the doors have sort of a cover on them which helps with safety on my end. I also enjoy listening to the sounds in real time as I find it so erotic. I do use flash drives from time to time, but i relish under door phone action to enjoy the moment with the couple if conditions permit. I used to have a go to hotel while in DFW, but this one will become my new go to as both weekends I’ve been here thus far, I’ve gotten some good captures and the camera situation is much better than at my other hotel. Back to the couple. I never saw the female, but saw the male after this encounter. He was about 5’7 140lbs Hispanic. He went to the ice machine to get some ice. I heard them talking afterwards, and he said he wanted to sleep well as they had a long drive to El Paso (10 hours or so from DFW). Safe to say she ensured he got some good rest. She calls him papi throughout, we hear some body clapping, spanking/butt slaps, and this was my favorite capture of the night/morning. She was so engaged and it’s safe to say he enjoyed himself too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Beautiful DFW sounds Feb 2024

Post by cruzsilva »

318 she kept mentioning "culo"..think she was taking it up the arschloch..Papi was givin it to her as the good lord intended :mrgreen:
txwoodslinger

Post by txwoodslinger »

Lol. Makes sense.
niteseal

Post by niteseal »

definitely fun!
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Loved these. Third couple so intense! Even though the 2nd couple wasn't loud, they had a very solid session. The first one was solid as well.