All night long recording

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
ursounds

All night long recording

Post by ursounds »

Last week we had several days of rain, until Friday I couldn't try to record outdoors.I dropped off the recorder at noon and picked it up the next day.
When you hear the recording you never know what you are going to find.
This day there were many things: people walking or cycling, a girl looking for her dog, a young man trying to compose a song and playing a guitar, people drinking and listening to music and at the end of the night some action begins.I discarded two recordings (cars completely closed and with loud music), but I got two others quite audible.
First one: 9 P.M.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ursounds

Re: All night long recording

Post by ursounds »

Second file: 2AM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks a lot for these. Looking forward to listening.
wueste

Post by wueste »

Great! Where is this? Like, in a backyard or something? There seems to be a lot going on in your neighborhood... :)
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Sweet work - capturing outdoor is very tricky. These are beautiful..
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
Clactonwank

Post by Clactonwank »

What country are these from
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Clactonwank wrote: ↑21 Feb 2024 11:09 What country are these from
Spain
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Sounds like a great spot for captures. Imagine what you could get when the weather warms up.

I noticed the background noise levels drop considerably after midnight, which is a plus.

(Which reminds me...I've got some sounds of my own to upload.)
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
johnroy2014

Post by johnroy2014 »

You can visit any beach and you can record nice audio from camping sites or motels..
apan

Post by apan »

Thx mate for your efforth and share. Keep going...
trocolodito

Post by trocolodito »

Good job @ursounds!!

Experimenting with Adobe Audition, I tried to de-noise. For sure could be done better (I am learning how to use this!), but I think this lets capture some more details hidden by the noise before. Hope you like it!
18022024_9PM_1_Denoise.mp3
18022024_9PM_2_Denoise.mp3
18022024_2AM_Denoise.mp3

And thanks again ursounds! always looking forward for your content!
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

Great captures, Ursounds. I love her laughing and all of her "shock and awe" reactions. I'm not sure what he's doing to her, but she sure is enjoying it!
ursounds

Post by ursounds »

Thanks trocolodito, you made my day, have managed to improve the sound of the files. Sometimes I try to reduce the sound level with an application, but it always ends up with a rather metallic sound, but you really made a good work.
My recorder is quite good because it captures a lot of sound, but outdoors it is a disadvantage. I had another one that gave less quality and less background noise, but someone discovered its hiding place and took it.
giplechien1

Post by giplechien1 »

Nice. Without denoise is more "natural".
trocolodito

Post by trocolodito »

ursounds wrote: ↑26 Feb 2024 10:54 Thanks trocolodito, you made my day, have managed to improve the sound of the files. Sometimes I try to reduce the sound level with an application, but it always ends up with a rather metallic sound, but you really made a good work.
My recorder is quite good because it captures a lot of sound, but outdoors it is a disadvantage. I had another one that gave less quality and less background noise, but someone discovered its hiding place and took it.
Glad you like it! I usually reduce noise until I detect the metallic sounds, and after that I play around with the options. Each audio its a world!
giplechien1 wrote: ↑26 Feb 2024 12:19 Nice. Without denoise is more "natural".
Yes, I think this is simply a complementary audio. Depends on the audio again I prefer denoised or not...