A discount for archives ?

This is the place for general talk (not necessarily sexsound-related)
nitrococuk

A discount for archives ?

Post by nitrococuk »

Hello. Do you plan to make a limited-time discount for the membership in file archives ? I mean 20 $ is not so bad, but it would be good if you can make a good offer for a limited time (i.e till the last day of next month). Then, more people like me can purchase it, too.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: A discount for archives ?

Post by yeppie »

nitrococuk wrote: 23 Feb 2024 13:58 Hello. Do you plan to make a limited-time discount for the membership in file archives ? I mean 20 $ is not so bad, but it would be good if you can make a good offer for a limited time (i.e till the last day of next month). Then, more people like me can purchase it, too.
Thanks for your idea ... A huge discount is already included as the subscription price has not been raised since many years despite everything else becoming more and more expensive, server hosting and credit card fees at ccbill included and despite the fact that you get a multiple amount of files (172gb) in the archives compared to years ago when the price was set. Calculating value for money and inflation, subscription price should be at least 100$ a month. I better not think about it ;-)
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
nitrococuk

Re: A discount for archives ?

Post by nitrococuk »

yeppie wrote: 23 Feb 2024 17:01
nitrococuk wrote: 23 Feb 2024 13:58 Hello. Do you plan to make a limited-time discount for the membership in file archives ? I mean 20 $ is not so bad, but it would be good if you can make a good offer for a limited time (i.e till the last day of next month). Then, more people like me can purchase it, too.
Thanks for your idea ... A huge discount is already included as the subscription price has not been raised since many years despite everything else becoming more and more expensive, server hosting and credit card fees at ccbill included and despite the fact that you get a multiple amount of files (172gb) in the archives compared to years ago when the price was set. Calculating value for money and inflation, subscription price should be at least 100$ a month. I better not think about it ;-)
I understand. you seem to be right. However, 1 month doesnt hurt anyone :roll: :roll: it can even cause a slight increase in incoming money. :)

thanks anyway.