I think I captured the best couple I ever will..

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Lovemesounds5-

I think I captured the best couple I ever will..

Post by Lovemesounds5- »

There is no way I top this. I was staying in Vegas and the first night I was there I saw this couple be very loud in their room. They were talking all night and I just knew they were going to go at it at some point. Their room must've not had insulation or anything because I heard everything at all times. While all the other rooms were dead quite, even though I saw people come in and out. I couldn't hear a tbing, but their room I could hear the music and their conversation crystal clear.

Anyways, they made me work for this. The first night I heard them first around 12 am. From that point to 5 am I must've checked 100 times to see if anything was going on. But they were just deep in their conversation until 5 am. No sex. I was frustrated and decided to give up. So if they eventually did go at it, I missed it, as I had to get some sleep.

The next day, I was really hoping they were still there and didn't check out. I got back to my room around 12 and they were talking again. I was getting ptsd at this point. Finally around 1 am they finally started.

And boy was it fucking worth it. There was no one in the hallway and no cameras. I literally put my ear on their door and listened to the whole thing. And it was so fucking amazing. The sounds don't even do justice. I could hear everything. My heart was racing the whole time, as it was a bit risky on my part. But man the sound was so good, I just couldn't help myself.

Anyways, I'm going to share 1 recording I got on my iphone. I had a zoom recorder on the floor their the whole time, but I won't be able to share that until I get home most likely tomorrow.

I'm so fucking excited to hear the recording from the zoom and cant wait to share with you guys.

So until then enjoy this little trailer. Obviously the sound isn't as great from the iPhone. The ambient humming sound really kills it. I'm really hoping the zoom did a better job.

There is no way I'll ever get something so perfect like this couple. Everything was just right sounds and hallway being quiet. And man did they make me work for it. But it was well worth it.

So here it is guys, enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lipper327
Kingpin

Re: I think I captured the best couple I ever will..

Post by Lipper327 »

What a nice trailer!I'm looking forward to hear the fully session... Keep safe on your trip home.
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Sounds great .cant wait to hear the full recording..dont make us wait too long of course..heheπŸ˜‚ we might get a frozen cock from too much built in pre cum
Lovemesounds5-

Post by Lovemesounds5- »

Guys very bad news. So, I just went through the files and the sounds are great. But unfortunately the last recording, which was 60 mins long, sadly has no sound in the file. I don't know what happened and I'm going to try to see if I can recover it some how later. The file size is 60 mb but the waveform on the audio is completely flat. Even tried amplifying but there's nothing. Truly a bummer, because this was their second session with no music. So as of now I only have this recording.

This is still amazing and clear. But I'm pretty sad about the last one not working.

Anyways, enjoy the sounds guys. I will post the last one if I can somehow recover it, but sounds like it'll be a lost cost as of now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lovemesounds5-

Post by Lovemesounds5- »

Here's session two that I did manage to record on my phone. Sadly not as good quality as the zoom. I'm glad I was able to at least get it on my phone. Really bummed about it though
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Thanks Lovemesounds5-! There seem to be some great bits of sexsounds ...
Zoom0013 that you removed was the flat one?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Lovemesounds5-

Post by Lovemesounds5- »

yeppie wrote: ↑12 Mar 2024 16:11 Thanks Lovemesounds5-! There seem to be some great bits of sexsounds ...
Zoom0013 that you removed was the flat one?
No that was from another room I was trying before this couple. I went through it after this post and there isn't anything there from what I can tell.
Diegihofx1

Post by Diegihofx1 »

wow friend it's really fantastic thank you for this beautiful poem and great work
I am really passionate about what I do :D
hoochymamma

Post by hoochymamma »

This is great, thanks !

Btw, did you manage to see the couple ?
Lovemesounds5-

Post by Lovemesounds5- »

Unfortunately not. I was out most of the day and they were in the room for the most part when I got back
LouderthanLV

Post by LouderthanLV »

Edited this cutting out unpleasant sounds near the recorder and enhanced.
DaneCopenhagen
Kingpin

Post by DaneCopenhagen »

Very hot sounds - thanks for the effort!
LouderthanLV

Post by LouderthanLV »

Here is an edit of the other file
StaggerLee

Post by StaggerLee »

Nice work
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Thanks for the clips! Sometimes couples can be deceiving, the ones that talk really loud do not always tend to be loud in bed from my experience. Glad you found some winners (or not since they were not out gambling, ha).

Also want to mention THIS is what sounds from the hallway are like when recording. Not sure what kinda setup Txwoodslinger has but his Vegas recordings seem way to clear, like you can hear the sheets rustling in his clips which I have no idea how that is done from the hallway because the rooms are setup so that the beds are around the corner from the bathroom so there is no way to get line-of-sight sounds and the televisions are right in front of the door so I am baffled at how he gets the acoustics but whatever. Anywho, thanks again!