New roommate is trying to be quiet [Update 2024-04-12]

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
AudioLover

New roommate is trying to be quiet [Update 2024-04-12]

Post by AudioLover »

Hello community,

this happened to me quite unexpectedly... For a month or so I'm living with a new femal roommate (18 years old). She's got a boyfriend, but I didn't manage to hear them going at it, well, until today.
This afternoon I was in our living room minding my own business until I suddenly heard some bed sounds from her room. But it took maybe 2 or 3 minutes for me to realize what was actually going on. So right in the middle of their session I grabbed my phone and recorded this. It is maybe worth noting that her room is right next to the living room and even shares a door with it which is never being used though. But this gave me a spot to hopefully record in a cleaner way than doing a through-the-wall recording.
As usual, I have the original version and an edited one for you (they are really really quiet, unfortunately). I hope to catch more of them in the future.
Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AudioLover on 12 Apr 2024 23:56, edited 2 times in total.
cumfan

Re: New roommate is trying to be quiet

Post by cumfan »

Nice start, sounds like a very good setup for upcoming sessions ๐Ÿ˜Ž
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

Oh very hot. It lasts not long. But hope for upcoming good catches. Maybe put USB recorder hidden in front of the door and show her that you are leaving the apartment. Maybe then is she louder.
hoochymamma

Post by hoochymamma »

Awesome, thank you !

Any description of the roomate ?
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

hoochymamma wrote: โ†‘17 Mar 2024 16:59 Awesome, thank you !

Any description of the roomate ?
Bump!
๐Ÿง”๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ=๐Ÿ›=๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซโค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž=๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฅด=๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿซ =๐Ÿคฐ=๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ
berlun

Post by berlun »

Thank you. These are the kind of noises I love, especially if they desperately try to be quiet. Please describe that girl (hair, eyes, height, figure) and her boyfriend as well.
Scoprof

Post by Scoprof »

Yeah, we love when they'll try to be quiet, it's the better way to know who's one is simulate and the ones who really can't get without it.
vsst01

Post by vsst01 »

Nice! How long was their session in total?
klabuster
Kingpin

Post by klabuster »

I love the bedspring sounds - a lot of pelvic thrusts!
AudioLover

Post by AudioLover »

Well, in total, the session must have lasted around 7 or 8 minutes. I'm not sure anymore.
Regarding the description, I don't wanna disclose too much for their privacy, but her: 18 years old, around 165 cm tall, brown hair, pretty petite. Him: 20 years old, probably around 175 - 178 cm tall.
AudioLover

New roommate is no longer quiet

Post by AudioLover »

Back with a fresh sound of the new roommate and yes, you read correctly, this time we're getting to hear a bit more...
I sort of walked on them going at it this Sunday morning, so again, it's not a full session. They couldn't have known that I was in the living room to record. Enjoy :-).
And a question, do you guys prefer to have a new topic for each recording, or is it fine for you, if I just keep adding to this thread?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spots58

Re: New roommate is trying to be quiet [Update 2024-04-07]

Post by Spots58 »

Liked both of those, thanks, especially the contrast between your roomste when sheโ€™s trying to be quiet vs. when she thinks you arenโ€™t around.

Brings back some memories of apartment life years ago. Hopefully, youโ€™re able to โ€œenjoyโ€ yourself along with them at times.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: New roommate is no longer quiet

Post by AshenElm »

This is so hot!
It's a rare and exciting thing to get a recording of solo play and a coupled session coming from the same voice.
AudioLover wrote: โ†‘07 Apr 2024 13:51
And a question, do you guys prefer to have a new topic for each recording, or is it fine for you, if I just keep adding to this thread?
I'm generally off two minds in this. First, it's real easy for a down thread sound post to get lost in the shuffle, especially when there is time between them and the top file guess to the archive first.

But if you have a bunch of the same person, it makes sense to have several files in the same post. It adds context, and lets you not have to repeat discriminations and describe scenarios.

So let's do that! Have a recorder running in the hall or whatever to catch her every time she masturbates it has her boyfriend over, and make a lovely master thread. ;)

In this case, I think it would have been fine to make a new post and link to the first post. We have not been getting a ton of new posts here as of late anyway. Can it be open window season yet?
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

I like adding to the thread with an update on the tittle to indicate a new recording. There have been some great classics that way, and I find things get LESS lost in the shuffle that way!
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

Oh yes, she is so awesome. I love her moans. Their is a big difference in her hot loud moaning, when she thinks you are not there. I hope you will catch her once again with this loud moaning. You can post the recordings in this thread