6 possible solos and a bonus

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
tabob

6 possible solos and a bonus

Post by tabob »

I went through my collections again and found that some of my recordings could be actual solo sessions, though it's sometimes either hard to tell or difficult to hear. Hope you will enjoy these anyway!
tabob

Re: 6 possible solos and a bonus

Post by tabob »

The first two recordings were made the same evening. I was hosting a party and my strawberry blonde friend was staying over. At some point she said she was gonna freshen herself up and it took her quite some time. In the first recording she is taking a shower. The first couple of minutes she does the usual stuff, but at 2:54 she grabs the shower head and starts panting and moaning. The reason why I doubt she's masturbating, is because at 3:53 it sounds like she's opening a shampoo bottle, which makes no sense to do. If she does have an orgasm, it would be at 5:14.

After that, she stayed in her room for a bit. This capture is from the hallway upstairs, and therefore not the clearest, just a couple of faint sighs and moans at 0:22. I think because we were busy talking downstairs, she felt free to take the risk and the time. And she probably needed it, if she did do it twice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tabob

Post by tabob »

The third recording is from a friend in her twenties. Blonde, blue eyes, killer body. I left her alone to get some food and soon after I closed the door she seemed to change her position on the couch, maybe even partially undress herself (0:24). After that I occasionally hear labored breathing, at 1:58, 4:27 and 7:10. I even hear a wet sound at 6:44. If I had to guess, she has a quiet orgasm at 8:02. Then again, at 5:15 she sounds rather bored than horny. I'm curious what others make of this. Warning: she leaves the room shortly after 10:00, which is quite loud.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tabob

Post by tabob »

These are three recordings of the Latina that tends to be quiet. In the first one, shortly after her boyfriend headed for the shower, a tonal frequency can be seen in the spectrogram, starting at 0:35. Before that there's already some audible moaning at 0:14, 0:16 and 0:25. After that, I noticed a sigh at 0:44 and moans at 1:38, 1:42, 1:46 and two more at 2:14 and 2:16. Around 2:35 you can see two tonal frequencies in the spectrogram, which might confirm she is using a vibrator.

The second recording is when both her boyfriend and me were downstairs. She is taking a shower herself and at 0:03 she can be heard whispering "Oh God" twice. I also hear a couple of moans at 0:52. Then a sigh, followed by moans at 1:35 and 1:45. Then another, deeper moan at 2:17, followed by another "Oh God" at 2:23, a sigh at 2:28 and three more moans at 2:31, which I believe to be her orgasm. Another sigh of relief at 2:39. Unfortunately, this recording is quite noisy because either she or her boyfriend opened a window.

The last one was another "Leave her alone" attempt. Because this was a last-minute meetup, I could not do better than record from the hallway. Unfortunately I cannot share the full recording, but I hear a moan at 0:04 and 0:07. Then, starting from 0:32 I hear some faint sighs and moans and even an "Oh God" at 0:40 and 0:49.
tabob

Post by tabob »

And as a bonus, here is a very short segment from a conversation I was having with a friend. Blond, green eyes, mid thirties, very slim body. She was making some pretend sex noises as a joke and I could listen to this on repeat. I really hope to someday capture a true solo or couple session with that voice.
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

I have always thought showers are an interesting set up for recording. 1. Guaranteed nude subjects who know they have privacy 2. Considered a classic spot for masturbating, or taking advantage of the privacy given a couple in an otherwise crowded house. 3. The noise of the shower itself, which gives an added feeling of privacy. However, this also makes this a massive double edged sword, as it really does interfere with clear recording. 4. The great possibility of false positives; a hot water on your shoulders sigh is really identical to a hand on your genitals sigh. If anything, an involuntary non-sexual sound seems much more likely to be full volume than masturbating on the sly, since the later case will make one conscious of being overheard.

I have kicked around the idea of hiding long-run recorders at campground showers for these reasons, but I worry about making myself nuts analyzing the sounds later.

In this case? I really can't say, it could be either way. Honestly, I love trying to guess though. There are times where guessing at ambiguous sounds is more fun than hearing all-out sex. As for "why would the shampoo bottle open mid-session;" considering the possibility that it was off-hand body wash being rubbed between breasts. Again, I really can't be sure with this one.
tabob wrote: 31 Mar 2024 03:35 The first two recordings were made the same evening. The first couple of minutes she does the usual stuff, but at 2:54 she grabs the shower head and starts panting and moaning. The reason why I doubt she's masturbating, is because at 3:53 it sounds like she's opening a shampoo bottle, which makes no sense to do. If she does have an orgasm, it would be at 5:14..
_zer0

Post by _zer0 »

Need more records like this :oops: :!:
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

In t13a_a maybe, i do think she’s masturbating. She may have opened conditioner, rather than shampoo, for a little lube, or closed the bottle to rub it against herself.

Nice job.
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Yes I agree with Spots58- a really hot scenario and thanks so much for posting.
tabob

Post by tabob »

AshenElm wrote: 02 Apr 2024 21:53 I have always thought showers are an interesting set up for recording. 1. Guaranteed nude subjects who know they have privacy 2. Considered a classic spot for masturbating, or taking advantage of the privacy given a couple in an otherwise crowded house. 3. The noise of the shower itself, which gives an added feeling of privacy. However, this also makes this a massive double edged sword, as it really does interfere with clear recording. 4. The great possibility of false positives; a hot water on your shoulders sigh is really identical to a hand on your genitals sigh. If anything, an involuntary non-sexual sound seems much more likely to be full volume than masturbating on the sly, since the later case will make one conscious of being overheard.

I have kicked around the idea of hiding long-run recorders at campground showers for these reasons, but I worry about making myself nuts analyzing the sounds later.

In this case? I really can't say, it could be either way. Honestly, I love trying to guess though. There are times where guessing at ambiguous sounds is more fun than hearing all-out sex. As for "why would the shampoo bottle open mid-session;" considering the possibility that it was off-hand body wash being rubbed between breasts. Again, I really can't be sure with this one.
I agree with everything you say! I also prefer involuntary and ambiguous sounds over over the top sex sounds. The shower is excellent for this purpose. Most voyeur shower videos, unfortunately, only show them stepping in and out of the shower, because staring at a curtain for 10 minutes is not appealing and no one bothers listening to a running faucet with possible sex sounds. There are some great captures out there though.

I distinguish masturbation noises from other sighs by determining how often they occur, whether it's rhythmical or not and if they whisper "oh my God" to themselves.

Recording campground showers is an excellent idea too. But you will most likely only profit from very early and late night showers, as voices and other noises during the day will overshadow most of the action. Analyzing the sounds isn't that hard with a spectrogram if you know what to look for. Also, public showers might lessen the feeling of privacy, which means taking less risks.
tabob

Post by tabob »

Spots58 wrote: 03 Apr 2024 13:00 In t13a_a maybe, i do think she’s masturbating. She may have opened conditioner, rather than shampoo, for a little lube, or closed the bottle to rub it against herself.

Nice job.
A little lube, good thinking! Or indeed the rubbing of the bottle, because I do notice something rhythmical at that point.
Trips314

Post by Trips314 »

Man, sounds like she's taking a cold shower, hence the panting