sisters after party -again- is there something?

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
DOLLAR

sisters after party -again- is there something?

Post by DOLLAR »

So I was again at a house party at the same place from my last post viewtopic.php?p=89358#p89358. And who did I meet again? Yes, the sisters from my post above.The situation is kinda similiar like before. Me and them stayed over for the night. I went for sleeping and got an recording afterwards. This time everyone went sleeping and the sisters continued listening music. In this recording it's all about this one hour where they listen music. Afterwards there was only snoring, so it's not included here.

There are some indications that maybe something is happening there. So it's again only an recording for the enthusiasts of you, who like to search for something meaningful in a recording. I thought that maybe some of you would have fun with it.

I cleaned up & enhanced the recording as best as I could. But there is still a lot of russian music and the dog is running around.

What I could hear:
younger sister:
0:16 - Oh ja (Oh yes)
0:53 - Moan
1:19 - Second moan

After this they are no big moans again. So I'm not even sure if something sexual is going on or not. Therefore let's hear your opinion :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haans

Re: sisters after party -again- is there something?

Post by Haans »

Hi Dollar,
liked your previous post regarding the two sisters as well.

Here are the juicy bits I could make out so far:

16:46
19:06
22:35....22:45...23:00...
35:46
40:53
56:03

The sounds you heard I couldn't make out
due to my subpar equipment I guess.

THX
and why not post a little of the aftermath.?
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks a lot for sharing. Good of you to clean this up, but it's always a worth sharing the original as well. Some members prefer that.
DOLLAR

Post by DOLLAR »

emmpet8 wrote: 05 Apr 2024 11:40 Thanks a lot for sharing. Good of you to clean this up, but it's always a worth sharing the original as well. Some members prefer that.
Sure you are right. Here is the original. Has a little bit more in the beginning

My interpretation about some parts(original):
01:06 - Moan
01:42 - 01:53 - Squishy sounds and a "Oh ja (Oh yes)"
02:28 - Moan
02:55 - Moan
After 12:00 - smaller moans here and there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks for sharing the original. Decided to do a quick simple version for my ears. Not sure it helps, but here it is. I think there might be sounds, but not sure if it's my ears playing tricks on me :)
DOLLAR

Post by DOLLAR »

emmpet8 wrote: 06 Apr 2024 11:04 Thanks for sharing the original. Decided to do a quick simple version for my ears. Not sure it helps, but here it is. I think there might be sounds, but not sure if it's my ears playing tricks on me :)
Thanks always nice to hear different versions. Fully agree with the "my ears playing tricks on me" part. I noticed that the audio recordings from a smartphone often have to much noise and not enough details to hear out quiet sounds.So for such situations I bought a Tascam recorder. Next time I should be able to get a much better recording, than the current one.
Turuvija

Post by Turuvija »

Thx for sharing mate. Cheers