2-Fer

For audio clip requests for a particular type of situation or sound - ie, bed springs squeaking, crazy screamers, loud orgasms, etc.
edtraveller

2-Fer

Post by edtraveller »

Would love to hear a couple finish, then remain joined, then him getting hard inside her and ploughing away.

Closest here is when a couple has multiple sessions in the same night, but what's missing is the intensity always being the same. I remember in the past hearing a very good session - followed by 3-4 more. Each time, her grunts and screams were more piercing and in the last she kept begging him to stop between grunts.

Each time he'd offer to stop but the way they continued indicated either she had wrapped herself around him tighter and wouldn't let go, or she hadn't used a safe word. Plus after they'd finish one and rested a bit, she'd initiate the next session with a blowjob and sweet sighs and coos.

The last one where she'd beg him to stop and yet refused to stop, he was screaming like in agony.

If only I could travel back in time to that place with my recorder!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά