We need some quality hints for good places to record

For questions and answers, notes, instructions, ideas, suggestions regarding good places to record
yeppie
Site Admin

We need some quality hints for good places to record

Post by yeppie »

If you happen to know a place where chances are good to get to listen to real life (live) erotic sounds, please tell us about your experience.
I´m not talking about messages like "hotels are a good place to listen" but about "i have been to xxx recently, stayed at the xxx hotel and they have thin walls and many couples visit the location to have loud sex".

As we have members from many countries all over the world, your experience might help choosing the right location on your next business trip or whatever.
Of course every place is welcome, not only hotels.

This is a great opportunity for all of the members without files to upload to become a worshipped contributor too.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

did a little reworking here. i think there should be a new topic for every location. anybody disagree? :twisted:
anonymous2

Where oh where....

Post by anonymous2 »

All,

I am a bit surprised the "places" forum has received such little attention. I travel fairly often for work and there are places that are more "prone" for activity than others. Recently I have been traveling with colleagues so makes it a bit difficult to identify good opportunities.

Please share any thoughts you have as to how we could bring more ideas or places for this topic.

Cheers!
ejfsanchez2
Kingpin

Re: We need some quality hints for good places to record

Post by ejfsanchez2 »

I have found in my travels that Marriott Residence Inn is pretty good. They offer a studio apartment style room for your long term stay. And I find that many couples with their families stay here. And of course at night couples do have sex. And they are often unaware that the walls are not soundproffed. I mean you can hear your neighbor flush their toilet or talk on their phone. Also your Headboard shares a common wall with your neighbor's headboard on their side. So a good practice is to be as quiet as possible so that your neighbor doesn't think there is anyone on the other side. And I found that couples usually have sex between 10-1130pm. If your lucky you will have a young 20s couple as your neighbor and they will f*ck all night into the AM like this one screamer 2 years ago. Of course at that time i didn't have any recording equipment. I wish i did because that was one great loud F*cking session that lasted from 10pm-430am. I also found that walking down the halls between 10-1130pm you might stumble across a door with sex sound coming from behind it. Because the door itself isn't soundproof, there is a gap down below and sound travels out of it. However you have to be careful doing this because someone might come around the corner and report you to the front desk. Or one of their neighbors will open their door and find you looking suspicious around their neighbors door.
DrParanoyd
Kingpin

Post by DrParanoyd »

Interesting questions, but i have to say that even when we are under ourselves, telling the exact place to record things kinda ruins the anonymity of some. On the other side it's hard to pin down - or another person to go to this place, when it's too far away.

Most of the times i hear this kind of stuff is in private locations, but with no opportunity to record it. It was rare to get everything together. ( maybe it would help if i had a modern mobilephone :mrgreen: )
The sounds of love~
tungsten

Post by tungsten »

Interesting about the Marriott, I would have guessed they had better soundproofing. My favorite from the 90's was Super 8 Motels. Design was always constant, I favored a room in the middle of corridor so i had rooms on either side to monitor. Wish I had digital recorder back then, only have good memories of those days.
erectorset

Post by erectorset »

Yeah. What are the best hotel chains? What are ones that see the most action. I know to ask for a room in the middle. I know to check to make sure the headboards are in the same place on the other side. I know to check TripAdvisor for "thin walls loud neighbors" and read the reviews. I just don't know what are the best in each city. Some help folks?
JulietH
Kingpin

Post by JulietH »

In the UK I would suggest the Strathallan Hotel Hagley Road Birmingham, the layout is ideal for getting around unnoticed and the walls are thin. They also dont have loud bands in the bar so you dont get drowned out. There is also the Ramada group, their hotels are 3* so small rooms and thin walls again. The Hallmark hotel in derby is a shag fest (we've been there several times and seem to always enjoy listening to the action - and adding to it). xx
Summer256

Post by Summer256 »

I guess it would be a little weird tipping others off and then running in to each other in the corridor. You'd need some sort of secret signal to let them know you're on the same side...

But anyway, if you're ever in Wellington, New Zealand - you have to stay at this place - http://www.downtownbackpackers.co.nz/

It's a backpackers and not top of the range (but not a dump either) and all sorts stay there. The key is that the doors are almost like toilet stalls with a huge gap under them. They barely stop any sound anyway. There's something about the acoustics of it, and it has a lot of places to turn a corner and hide if you're interrupted. There are some cameras at certain spots but there are plenty of blind spots and the ends of each hallway have about 10 rooms that are behind smoke doors so you have a nice private place to listen without any background noise and a good warning if anyone is coming. It was the place that really started my obsession. I've never stayed there and not heard someone.
findu
Kingpin

Post by findu »

I have stayed in backpackers in my younger years but they are mainly dorm rooms with not too much going on, eventho some don't care who else is in the room with them (have been on the receiving end and providing).

Never stayed in the Strathallan Hagley rd, I did get laid myself recently only 30 yards further down in the Apollo though :wink:
It's too far out of the city center though isn't it? One of my clients stayed at the Paragon at the other side of town about a month ago and when I asked him for feedback on the hotel he told me the next door neighbors were going at it 3 times in the one night they stayed. I was (still AM) well jealous but couldn't tell him he should consider himself a lucky man instead of complaining about it.
lifeonmars73d

Post by lifeonmars73d »

Well, we have never been to a Travelodge, be it Leeds, London or Manchester and NOT heard any sex from next door, or at least somewhere down the corridor.
To be honest, most are really nice and their rates are usually good, so that must be a good reason couples stay there.

Went for a walk in one, while my hubby was watching Match of the Day one Sunday morning. Gosh, thats an ideal time for listening in. Look out for the DND signs. :-))
lifeonmars73d

Post by lifeonmars73d »

For those not acquainted with UK TV schedules. it was before breakfast between 7.30 am and 9 am
snowyD

Post by snowyD »

I found here in the US the best place to hear are the cheaper motels. These include Motel 6, Comort Inns, Days Inns, Etc. They are older hotel and have the thin walls. a lot of times there are gaps at the bottom of the doors that allow the sound to come out. I find the hotels with the coridors are the best to hear also, because the sound carrys and can hear down the hall. This is given aslong there is not alot of "hotel noise" going on, such as loud TVs, soda and ice machiens going off and on, AC/Heat in the hall ways licking on and off. One thing have to watch out for anymore are cameras and security guards. I always carry change with me and look for the soda machien incase i run into them. If I get real nervious will even ask them where they are, to throw them off!
miklor

Post by miklor »

Stayed at Ramada Edmonton and heard a lot of activity.
In London UK the couple next to me at the Lancaster provided a lot of entertainment...
ChocolateRideHer
Kingpin

Post by ChocolateRideHer »

A great post. I would even ask why some Hotels have a lot of sex and one around the corner is barren.
I am frequently in Alsace (France) 2 certain Hotels---sex all night and morning long. I choose a hotel
by going on Booking.com and reading all the comments.

First--you want a Hotel with a Rating around 6.5 - 6.7
Generally "Families with older/younger Children" will comment about the noise and how they
could hear exactly what the neighbours were doing. The French have no qualms about
waking up the entire place.

When Booking.com invites me to rate the hotel---I write how it is perfect for young couples
or people wanting a romantic weekend!!!!