Advent Calendar

News about this community.
yeppie
Site Admin

Advent Calendar

Post by yeppie »

Talking to Suidakra about a new contest lead to another idea which took the last hours to be implemented - I know I´m a bit late but we do have a Sexsoundlovers Advent Calendar now!
It is packed with sounds from the archives, some classics, some favorites of mine ... let me know what you think of the idea and its implementation and spread the word if you like it.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
suidakra79
Kingpin

Re: Advent Calendar

Post by suidakra79 »

Marvelous!
Awesome!
Great ideas!
I love that!
I would love to think about that by myself!
And come on members we can feel it with some new clips too!!

Thank you yeppie :0)
Special req: Loud ass slap, loud moaning girl, sqeaking cracking bed
See ya
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Thats pretty neat.. good job guys! My only request would be to maybe put the numbers in order for those of us that tend to surf the interenet mindlessly..ha.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Thanks Suidakra, thanks Mark!
mjj9994 wrote:My only request would be to maybe put the numbers in order for those of us that tend to surf the interenet mindlessly..ha.
Mark, you never possessed one of those advent calendars as a kid, did you? It´s their proper sense to make you search for the right door/small package every morning, to open the door or unwrap the little hidden gift ... no prize without effort.

The site should be accessible for everybody but the mindless ;-)
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Yah i remember those... i would always cheat and open them all up early..hahaha

Post by avatar28 »

I'm so bummed. I only found this calendar yesterday and for whatever reason (AT&T sucks) I wasn't able to listen to most of the sound on my phone. I had hope that I would be able to go through and download them on my computer this afternoon but, alas, it was not to be. I have Ilk's #sexsounds archive but those are old and, you know, mostly RA files.

Post by avatar28 »

Just clarifying, I know it said that they would only be up through yesterday so I can't say I'm surprised; just disappointed that they went away in the two hours between discovering they were still up and being able to find some private time on the computer to download them.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

So here is my New Year´s present for all members who like avatar28 were late last year ;-)
But remember that you will find all of these and thousands more in the sexsoundlovers´ archives.

Post by avatar28 »

That's awesome! Thanks, Yeppie.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

The Sexsoundlovers´ Advent Calendar will return in 2016!

If you have archived gems you´d love to be represented publicly, this thread is the place to send your wishes to.

The first day will be set by me but we have 23 days open for your wishes - I know I´m late again so please do´n´t wait too long.
Santa will choose from your ideas in random order ...

And this is the link:
http://www.sexsoundlovers.cc/?p=368
bruce_best

Post by bruce_best »

I would love to hear my own recording 'w10' in the advent calendar :)
mongobob

Post by mongobob »

i would love to hear anytime again a recording called la vicina da casa, it was on youtube 3 years ago and in the forum posted - there were 4? recordings, in one recording the woman climaxes in a way i have never hear in any other recording again :D

sadly, i didnt thought of saving it and it disappeared
arborea

Post by arborea »

Off the top of my head, I thought of stingrayplayer's Ricarda (Ricky) New Year's Day 2011 recording, and dxm's "Zoey the Mighty".
JW679
Kingpin

Post by JW679 »

The only recordings I can think of right now are LeStanf's 3some 3-part recordings
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Thanks everybody so far! More suggestions are welcome ...
mongobob wrote:i would love to hear anytime again a recording called la vicina da casa, it was on youtube 3 years ago and in the forum posted - there were 4? recordings, in one recording the woman climaxes in a way i have never hear in any other recording again :D

sadly, i didnt thought of saving it and it disappeared
mongobob, I found 27 files with "vicina di casa" in the names ... one series is called "Vicina Di Casa Fa Sesso" (14 parts) and another one "La Mia Vicina Dia Casa Siata Mentre Fa Sesso Solo Audio" (12 parts) and there is a single file "la mia vicina di casa alle 5 di notte", all in neighborsex. It will be hard to find the one with the special climax ... any ideas?