Advent Calendar

News about this community.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Advent Calendar

Post by yeppie »

So let your ideas come, thomas ... and everybody else too, please. December 1st isn´t too far away.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

To all those asking for re-uploads:

This is your chance to suggest a file from the archive that you´d long to hear. But those are usually the same guys who´d never read the announcements because there nothing to grab without saying thanks. Well, your bad luck.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

The 2021 edition of the Sexsoundlovers Advent Calendar is online!

https://www.sexsoundlovers.cc/advent-ca ... -calendar/

Nevertheless I´m still open for files from the archives to be included ... if there is one you always wanted to recommend to the community or one you are longing to hear again ...
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Not too long before Advent begins again and so I am repeating my next year´s invitation to suggest files you´d like to see included in this year´s edition of the Sexsoundlovers´ Advent Calendar.
Could be files that impressed you a lot, files that have been archived since long and that you´d love to hear again, also new files, if you got one that you think would be best presented in the calendar first.

You can reach me in this thread but I´d prefer the contact form or my email ... the suggested file should be a surprise for those who open the calendar´s doors :-)
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Hey Sweeties, may I remind you of my above message?

I need some good suggestions for the 2022 Advent Calendar, received only 1 so far.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

I think it would be good if this year's calendar could be as multinational or multi-ethnic as possible. I mean, the
archives consist of really good sounds from many, many countries. So why not demonstrate this in this year's calendar?
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

I was thinking something along the lines of a loosely based "12 days of Christmas". When it gets to the higher numbers will need to be a little creative (i.e. 12 OMGs or 12 hard butt slaps haha).
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

sndprv wrote: 20 Nov 2022 15:45 I think it would be good if this year's calendar could be as multinational or multi-ethnic as possible. I mean, the
archives consist of really good sounds from many, many countries. So why not demonstrate this in this year's calendar?
mjj9994 wrote: 22 Nov 2022 18:12I was thinking something along the lines of a loosely based "12 days of Christmas". When it gets to the higher numbers will need to be a little creative (i.e. 12 OMGs or 12 hard butt slaps haha).
Thanks sndprv and mjj9994, any file recommendations for your creative ideas?
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Hmm, that will take a bit of work digging through the archives. Ideally I would try to select only sounds posted in 2022 but it is still quite a bit of material to search through. Will try to get back to you soon on that but no promises lol.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

mjj9994 wrote: 23 Nov 2022 00:34 Hmm, that will take a bit of work digging through the archives. Ideally I would try to select only sounds posted in 2022 but it is still quite a bit of material to search through. Will try to get back to you soon on that but no promises lol.
Thanks Mark!
Although I thought of selecting only sounds not posted in 2022 ...
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

yeppie wrote: 22 Nov 2022 18:34 Thanks sndprv and mjj9994, any file recommendations for your creative ideas?
That would feel like torturing myself. I'd be like the indecisive little kid in the sweet shop.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Well, OK, let's say you were to implement this idea of mine, i.e. sex sounds from a different country on each
calendar day. Below is just an example.

The best representation of, say, an African (possibly Nigerian) couple having sex I can think of,
would be the file: AfricanCoupleHotel30June2012, which is one of mine.

See my post:
viewtopic.php?p=14356#p14356

But there's more to the story. I was the receptionist in this hotel on the night, and what really alerted me
to their sex session was the guy who was staying in the room directly below theirs. He came down to reception
to complain about the noise (thumping and wild moans). He was a white guy, but he looked so furious about being
kept awake, that his face turned into the colour of a fire extinguisher.

I went up to listen (and record), of course, but no way did I do anything to make the couple stop. I mean, what was
I supposed to do? Bang on their door and say: "Hey, can you please stop fucking so loudly?" Sod that.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Thank you sndprv!
This is going to be hard work :-) counted over 40 countries by doing a first search just by filenames ...
But I love the idea and will take it as an inspiration for the coming calendar.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

yeppie wrote: 29 Nov 2022 16:07 Thank you sndprv!
This is going to be hard work :-) counted over 40 countries by doing a first search just by filenames ...
But I love the idea and will take it as an inspiration for the coming calendar.
Cool! I'd like to thank a certain African witch doctor, who was the source of inspiration for my idea.