Outside window

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
mini.xray

Outside window

Post by mini.xray »

Finally broke the dry spell. Here are two files recorded last night while I stood outside an apartment. It was raining and windy. I tried to remove most of the ambient noise, but some still remains. A is better than B because I had to relocate due to security patrol that drove by...hope you enjoy as much as I did. Of course, the real life was much better. Looks like i need a better mic
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Outside window

Post by yeppie »

Thanks!
I should get into outdoor recording, could be fun. I hoped to have walked into a situation last night as on the way home from my local pub, I came across a parked car with a young turkish couple. I waited behind some trees for about half an hour for them to stop their conversation (more like an argument, she obviously wasn´t happy with something he did or said). They began kissing and my phone started to record but than they decided to drive away. Bad luck but I´ll keep an eye on that spot.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
mini.xray

Post by mini.xray »

Yippie...I tried to upload another catch, but received "upload quota reached"??
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

There should be space for another 50mb of files but I will delete some older ones within the next minutes so you can upload your catch.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
terracotta

Post by terracotta »

nice job on the clean up and very sexy recording