Great Voyeur stuff

Discuss Pics and Vids belonging to posted sounds
jcd77

Re: Great Voyeur stuff

Post by jcd77 »

ericbxxxxx wrote: 09 Nov 2021 20:50
jcd77 wrote: 26 Oct 2021 00:13 Top vids. The original stuff is filmed in Bilbao, I think (I must have done some similar Google detective work once upon a time). His UK apprentice is pretty handy too. Believe those are/were filmed in Southport. The ones filmed under the romping couples in the kids playpark were the stuff of legend. Interesting about the drones, I guess the risk of getting caught is much amplified in recent years by the proliferation of cameras in general (phones, CCTV). Drones are another level though, and if true it's understandable, if devastating, that he quit!
He didn’t quit because of the drones. He had retired long before that. He moved across the country and his ‘beach bum’ (that is what he mockingly called his profession) days are behind him. I don’t know that there is even really a risk of getting caught since what he was filming was public and out in the open. I’m not sure if any of it was illegal. Maybe filming strictly in the nude areas could be. It just became harder and harder for whatever reason to capture any sexual activity. Perhaps beaches were getting more crowded than they used to, people more conscious of the internet age, a lot of people carelessly hiking on the cliffs above making people down below aware they could be seen . . . Any and all theories are plausible.

My detective work tells me FU’s beach stuff is shot in a place called Benidorm. I noticed a hotel in the background of one of the vids called Las Brisas. Googled it and I’m pretty sure, looking at the pics, that beach in front of the hotel is his primary stomping grounds.
*sigh* now I'm going to have to trawl through the 200Gb of video I had to buy an external drive to store (actually not joking) to see if you're right about Benidorm. Will report back in a month or two ;) I'm doubtful on that as Benidorm is a huge draw for Brits, and I've noticed most of the people involved are Spanish. Having said that, I was never really into the beach stuff (was that not "Rafian"?), but seems unliklely the same guy would film in both locations, as Bilbao is the opposite end of Spain. I hope you're happy with what you've made me do...
ericbxxxxx

Post by ericbxxxxx »

jcd77 wrote: 12 Nov 2021 23:37
ericbxxxxx wrote: 09 Nov 2021 20:50
jcd77 wrote: 26 Oct 2021 00:13 Top vids. The original stuff is filmed in Bilbao, I think (I must have done some similar Google detective work once upon a time). His UK apprentice is pretty handy too. Believe those are/were filmed in Southport. The ones filmed under the romping couples in the kids playpark were the stuff of legend. Interesting about the drones, I guess the risk of getting caught is much amplified in recent years by the proliferation of cameras in general (phones, CCTV). Drones are another level though, and if true it's understandable, if devastating, that he quit!
He didn’t quit because of the drones. He had retired long before that. He moved across the country and his ‘beach bum’ (that is what he mockingly called his profession) days are behind him. I don’t know that there is even really a risk of getting caught since what he was filming was public and out in the open. I’m not sure if any of it was illegal. Maybe filming strictly in the nude areas could be. It just became harder and harder for whatever reason to capture any sexual activity. Perhaps beaches were getting more crowded than they used to, people more conscious of the internet age, a lot of people carelessly hiking on the cliffs above making people down below aware they could be seen . . . Any and all theories are plausible.

My detective work tells me FU’s beach stuff is shot in a place called Benidorm. I noticed a hotel in the background of one of the vids called Las Brisas. Googled it and I’m pretty sure, looking at the pics, that beach in front of the hotel is his primary stomping grounds.
*sigh* now I'm going to have to trawl through the 200Gb of video I had to buy an external drive to store (actually not joking) to see if you're right about Benidorm. Will report back in a month or two ;) I'm doubtful on that as Benidorm is a huge draw for Brits, and I've noticed most of the people involved are Spanish. Having said that, I was never really into the beach stuff (was that not "Rafian"?), but seems unliklely the same guy would film in both locations, as Bilbao is the opposite end of Spain. I hope you're happy with what you've made me do...
Rafian shot the beach stuff in the USA. Daytime. Sand beaches (there are other beach vids shot in Europe on rock beaches — nothing with rock beaches would be his).

FU10’s beach stuff was shot 99% at night time. He has some daytime beach stuff that is part of his FU10 Day Watching series.

Also, I’ve seen several couples that looked British in FU’s beach vids.

To save the research, just do a Google Earth/street view thing of the area in front of Las Brisas Hotel in Benidorm. That area, imo, looks exactly like the setting for much of FU’s beach stuff.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Yeah, the Rafian videos I saw looked like American couples to me.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
jcd77

Post by jcd77 »

Never had much interest in the Rafian ones, less so now I know they're US, but cheers for the info.

Good to get some scholarly debate going on the FU10 series though. And I think you're right about Benidorm, at least for the older ones in the series. Lad in a Newcastle top features prominently in one. In fact I'd maybe concede I'm confusing with the "Galician" ones - I definitely identified 100% somewhere in Bilbao in one of the vids, then I guess just assumed the rest were the same town, as they have a similar feel. They seem a lot more wrapped up (warm clothes) as well, which may make more sense in northern Spain in the winter months. Definitely a noticeable dearth of Brits in those ones too. I mean who would go to Bilbao on holiday? Well I suppose I might, some kind of perverts tribute tour!
helio220

Post by helio220 »

does anyone knows what is the last uknightman video?
the last one I saw was uknightman82
scouselad28

Post by scouselad28 »

Last one is 90
hoochymamma

Post by hoochymamma »

I wonder if we will ever see the return of "The Galician" or "uknightman".
I believe Covid killed their business - but it was such a unique voyeurism that no one else provide ...

Sent 'The Galician" guy an email but he didn't responde :/
tuorps100

Post by tuorps100 »

hoochymamma wrote: 29 Oct 2022 11:13 I wonder if we will ever see the return of "The Galician" or "uknightman".
I believe Covid killed their business - but it was such a unique voyeurism that no one else provide ...

I really hope so.

To scratch the itch I've started to colorize my favorite of his vids using AI, then bumping of their quality with Topaz Labs just a tad. You can search up tuorps100 on motherless if you want to check them out.
hoochymamma

Post by hoochymamma »

tuorps100 wrote: 03 Nov 2022 00:03
hoochymamma wrote: 29 Oct 2022 11:13 I wonder if we will ever see the return of "The Galician" or "uknightman".

I really hope so.

To scratch the itch I've started to colorize my favorite of his vids using AI, then bumping of their quality with Topaz Labs just a tad. You can search up tuorps100 on motherless if you want to check them out.
Lol ! I stumpled on this profile yesterday and saved it to my fav.
Well done !
happymondays121

Post by happymondays121 »

Anyone know the best place to get UK Night Man these days? I was sent a website but to download them you need to pay for the file uploading site. I did this once before and I have lost a lot of the files and I'm not keen to pay again.
maraki3

Post by maraki3 »

Voyeur Papa Dot (si ou em) has all the files.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

What are you guys talking about?
Lgranderson

Post by Lgranderson »

Where was Rafian's vids taking place? I know it has to be U.S.A , but wondering. It looks like maybe Blacks Beach in San Diego, CA? Also on his forum years ago, he mentioned that there was a guy walking around with a green cap picking up women there. There was a vid of one of his conquests. Some gal he fucked after talking and rubbing her for a while, but apparently someone on top of the cliff accidentally kicked dirt that fell all the way down and ruined the moment.
Lgranderson

Post by Lgranderson »

There also used to be a guy named 5eyes or 5iiiii who posted secret vids at parks of couples having sex back in the late 90s. I haven't seen one since then. Not sure if he is still around.
tuorps100

Post by tuorps100 »

Lgranderson wrote: 05 Dec 2022 05:26 There also used to be a guy named 5eyes or 5iiiii who posted secret vids at parks of couples having sex back in the late 90s. I haven't seen one since then. Not sure if he is still around.
Please find one if you can lol, haven't heard of this series.