Two Clips

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
ChocolateRideHer
Kingpin

Two Clips

Post by ChocolateRideHer »

OK! I have been away a while because I have been involved in a big academic project. I also lost my phone with all my recordings. Wouldn’t you know, I actually got the phone back!!! And now I have 2 iphones.

People who like the more subtle sounds (not so full on marathon) will like this recording.

This recording is New Year’s evening 2015. The woman was a tall blonde that had a Russian look to her. I first saw her around 9:00pm. She looked very angry as if she had been stood up - I knew there must be another half to this situation (perhaps he stayed out partying) and I knew he would eventually show up, and he did. Lots of stopping and starting the recorder in this. New Year’s: lots of people in the hall. And maybe the guy had a bit to drink because he never does anything for more than a minute.

Open Door - Length: 18:09 wear you headphones!
1:42-they get down, and you can hear her moaning as the headboard hits the wall. The there is a lot of talk
3:51- they are back to some good Olympics. You can hear the bed squeaking, and some of her high-pitched screams in there as well. Short, and then they both need to breathe, but they go on again.
5:21 – more high-pitched moans from the girl
6:26 – she is making really nice moaning sounds, and at one point she is panting. (At 6:59 you can hear I have to move fast as someone comes out of a door)
7:15 – things are back on track and now she is really screaming – what is he doing to her?
8:11 – she is moaning again
9:00 – the guy moaning and we hear them talking again.
9:36 - a new start, with her moaning in a rhythm—and then he really bangs her good…wow…he has her face buried in the pillow, you can hear the banging and her screaming with pleasure (short but sweet). You can even tell when she comes up because she is no longer muffled. She pants out of breath.
11:12 – we can hear some oral sex happening, she really is getting into it. And then he is doing something to her because she is yelping, maybe he was going down on her!
12:14 - with headphones, you can hear that he is fingering her
13:25 – she is moaning again
15:30 – some moaning and sweet sounds. With headphones you can hear some subtle but fast bed movements (maybe he is fingering her). He is really going down on her.

Black Length 9:49

This couple is from the Saturday after New Year’s (2015). They waste no time and get right to it. I saw her in the hallway, a real diva look, short with long black frizzy hair, wearing high black leather boots and she had some hips on her. Well he really worked her and showed her who was the boss on the bed. Lots of panting and skin slapping.
1:50 you hear her panting and making lovely sounds as he works her
2.20 you can hear how wet he got her, slipping around
3:30 they reset …listen to her pant here, louder and louder, as he coaxes her and guides her pleasure, and then he slaps her skin. These two are working well together.
4:20 he is really slapping her nice firm ass (which I did see), and she is loving it. Put your headphones on and hear all the pleasures of her whipping.
6:00 they start doing other things and he whips her again. This girl is really into this type of thing
6:35 she starts to get passionate, and she is breathing heavily as he talks to her and she tells him how much she I loving all of this.
7:23 she starts moaning and her breathing gets fast
9:19 he is whipping her again and she is letting him know how much she loves it.
gatinho75
Kingpin

Re: Two Clips

Post by gatinho75 »

Great Recordings. Merci!
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

Thank you for the recordings, and it is good to see you again!!
gibs

Post by gibs »

Bonjour, c'est une joie de vous revoir et comme toujours vous nous regaler.
Vraiment merci connaissant les difficulter pour obtenir les enregistrements je vous tie une nouvelle fois mon chapeau. J'esperemoi aussi tomber unenuif sur des hotels aussi expressif.
Un grand merci pour ces moments de pur bonheur
hellboy

Post by hellboy »

Thank you very much. It's unbelievable !!
trustnoone2010

Post by trustnoone2010 »

Both those are amazing!!!
futtock
Kingpin

Post by futtock »

Great stuff!

But why 'open door'?
ChocolateRideHer
Kingpin

Post by ChocolateRideHer »

Open door---because this particular door has a huge gap at the bottom. So when you are standing outside the door it is as if the door is actually open. And, it is a quick way for me to know which room I it was, since I know this hotel so well.
alphonse01

Post by alphonse01 »

Very nice. Like those conversations in French.

Thanks choc for being back.
Justinien

Post by Justinien »

Will you post again any more expressive sounds soon ? Best voices are from your records ^^ !!!

Thanks again for your work ;)
Salucaimoha

Post by Salucaimoha »

:D :D super enregistrements comme d'habitude excellents merci
Onlooker
Kingpin

Post by Onlooker »

Thank you for these! Great to listen to. 8)
I love aural sex.
Soundbite
Kingpin

Post by Soundbite »

:D Very interesting posts. Thanks.
HarrisonR

Post by HarrisonR »

The second one, Black, was amazing. Her vagina sounded slippery as heck. Those were the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard a persons body make while being ravaged. Sounded like she endured a good long pounding. Thanks again! This was very beautiful :)
fruitopia_77

Post by fruitopia_77 »

File name ?