Seeing couples having sex

This is the place for general talk (not necessarily sexsound-related)
tbellows

Seeing couples having sex

Post by tbellows »

Thomas recently mentioned in a post a frustrating experience while watching a couple have sex. That made me wonder, how many of you who recorded sounds of neighbors or roommate couples having sex have actually seen them having sex? A couple of times when I was outside of my apartment house I caught a glimpse through the window of my roommate and his girlfriend making love. The curtain was partially open and I could see a reflection in the vanity mirror in his room of him on top of her in missionary position with her legs in the air and her arms clutching his back. I could hear them both very clearly, though on those occasions I wasn't recording them. Do others have similar stories or experiences to share?
physicist
Knight

Re: Seeing couples having sex

Post by physicist »

Its quite lucky when its both, but its usually one or the other. I have seen them but thinking about it, if i wanted to record I'd have to be on the other side to record them. Unfortunately it was a short session so my eye candy session was short lived. Other times I have seen a couple briefly but it was outside where if you lurked too long people would become suspicious if they noticed you.
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

There used to be lots of sites that had that kind of stuff. On one hand it is kind of hot because it is wild but on the other hand it is generally really low quality, you miss a lot of the action when they turn etc. Plus you can not get over how they look. I really like a lot of the audio because it is wild caught so to speak, but of decent quality and the people can look however your brain wants to them to.
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

reggind wrote:There used to be lots of sites that had that kind of stuff. On one hand it is kind of hot because it is wild but on the other hand it is generally really low quality, you miss a lot of the action when they turn etc. Plus you can not get over how they look. I really like a lot of the audio because it is wild caught so to speak, but of decent quality and the people can look however your brain wants to them to.
sometimes the site stuff can be fake, but imagine watching it for yourself through an open window.
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

actually, I have indeed seen quite some couples having sex:
- in the good old days in the student dorm, where the floor allowed to have a look into the rooms
- close to some ponds on the lawn (was discovered one time and had to disappear :-))
- the event I described previously (couple in ground floor, visible through the sun-blinds)
- around the Oktoberfest in various bushes and between the trucks (will not take too long anymore until the next one is coming up :-))

But the best option to see (young) couples having sex all around the year is in the locker rooms of public swimming baths (at least in Germany). In every city I lived so far there were couples fingering and having sex either before or after their swimming rounds, sometimes they left the water only for having sex in a change room, and in some cases you can even observe couples having sex in somewhat hidden places even within the pool...
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

thomas wrote:actually, I have indeed seen quite some couples having sex:
- in the good old days in the student dorm, where the floor allowed to have a look into the rooms
- close to some ponds on the lawn (was discovered one time and had to disappear :-))
- the event I described previously (couple in ground floor, visible through the sun-blinds)
- around the Oktoberfest in various bushes and between the trucks (will not take too long anymore until the next one is coming up :-))

But the best option to see (young) couples having sex all around the year is in the locker rooms of public swimming baths (at least in Germany). In every city I lived so far there were couples fingering and having sex either before or after their swimming rounds, sometimes they left the water only for having sex in a change room, and in some cases you can even observe couples having sex in somewhat hidden places even within the pool...
But how you can see them in the looker room without watching over the wall? I think that is really dangerous to get caught.
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

that`s true and forbidden, but the wall has also another open border except the one above... at least in most baths...
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

When I was a kid I made a discovery. It was not seeing people having sex, but it was seeing naked girls. The girls locker room had a wall that formed a hallway going into it so you could not get an angle to see in from the big hallway it was off of. However.. The gym was one of those old style ones that had the wall that could fold up so the girls could have one side and the boys the other, but they had stopped using that long before I was a student there. I discovered that if you stood back in the far corner of the nook where the wall retracted you could get an angle to see into the girls locker room. And even better, that wall had sinks and a the entire upper part of the wall was a mirror. It was great. If no one was at the sinks you could catch a view up to one of the corridors of lockers in there and see them getting changed, and if someone was at the sink you got a wonderful view of their back side, and the reflected view of their front side. I spent a lot of time hiding out in that little nook.
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

And did you use this opportunity to make the choice for your first girls...? :-)
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

I was pretty nerdy and the gym girls were more into the football player types. I used to laugh to myself a lot when I saw them trotting around the hallways and in class though.
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

thats very nerdy and very cool reggind ;) I don't recall that I have anything that interesting to share on that 'front' sadly for me. I first got into this sort of thing at college. On the few occasions I heard posh moaning girls who were in their early 20s (such a great age) they all thought they couldn't be heard because we were in this ancient (like 1000 years ancient) fortress-like building. although it was stone cold and so windows were usually shut, they seemed oblivious to the fact that sounds echo :) I heard one girl being de-virgined (she was a choirgirl, yah, brunette and exceptionally hot) but she complained because she never reached orgasm with her bf at the time! unfortunately our cell phones were not as clever in those days and didn't record but it was scintillating to hear. for obvious reasons I plan to live in a cathedral student town when I get older! :)
HarrisonR

Post by HarrisonR »

I usually just hear my neighbors and roommates going at it but I have seen on several occasions, them actually doing it. There's a couple from San Diego California I'm friends with and I've seen them having sex while recording them. They sometimes go to the local college dorms and ask some friends for permission to use the place to "hangout"...... which really means to do it. And the dorms in that college have vents that literally let you see into the next room. It's the only place I can find where there's no privacy but it's unbelievable luck. I can see them on the bed doing it sometimes even in the low light, you can clearly see their forms. I'm needless to say, very interested in that dorm and plan to visit them there again :D
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

then do not forget the recorder... there might be also other couples "hanging out"... :-)
gainsb1

Post by gainsb1 »

I watched a couple in the next caravan fucking. They had curtain slightly open and the light from another room was shining in the door. He was sexy and so was she. I could hear them both and the squeaky caravan. He seemed a very powerful thruster.
Sheri6565

Post by Sheri6565 »

When I was at college was at a house party with my then GF. At the end of the night we ended up bedding down in the same room as one of her friends and her friends BF. GF and I were in a single bed and her friend and friends BF on the floor. I never slept well in strange surroundings and after a few moments could hear fumblings and giggling from her friend and realised they were fooling around. Could see a little as it was midsummer so in the early hours it wasn't that dark and could see them moving to discard clothes.

I was rock hard and at that point my GF pushed her bottom back against me making me aware she was awake too and was aware of what was happening.

Her friend seemed to throw caution to the wind at this point and got on top of her Bf and started riding him, could see her naked body. GF and I had been touching each other and she was dripping wet. I encouraged her to take her t-shirt and shorts off and when we moved to do that her friend and friends BF knew. They laughed and as my GF had sat up to take her top off her friend giggled and said stop looking at her tits!

We ended up having sex just feet apart, watching and hearing each other and then again in the morning. It wasn't the first time i'd watched someone have sex but it was the first time i had been watched! Found it such a thrill that another guy was looking at my naked GF, added so much to our sex for a few weeks after as we talked about that night.