A MUST For iPhone Users!

For software related questions and answers, notes, instructions
edtraveller

A MUST For iPhone Users!

Post by edtraveller »

Aloha Browser - Free

I use iPhone primarily... Which does not allow music downloads in either Chrome or Safari, although you can play the track within the browser without storing it. So have been using my old Windows Phone on wifi for these and using as my player for naughty time. And even if my iphone could download, then there's the same hassle as I had when using Windows Phone trying to isolate sex tracks from my general music population.

What Aloha does is allows iPhone Users to download music and videos directly into the phone, but into a sandbox area in the program, keeping these outside the phones main music collection. And Aloha has its own media player.. And you can even build a file tree within the music folder.

Just started using this morning. Rare when I find a program that kills two long term problems immediately!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
edtraveller

Re: A MUST For iPhone Users!

Post by edtraveller »

One drawback - seems to only work on the Forum. Archives, the login screen keeps popping up..
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

I tried this and it works great with the files posted on the forum. Which is very useful

Not so great for archive use as gekko1 said. If you want access to the archives you'll have to use safari or chrome on the iphone. Chrome on iphone to access archives isn't that great either because every file you want to listen to requires you to enter your username and password.

Sometimes I think android might be better :D
British Manc

Post by British Manc »

Thanks for recommending aloha gekko. Couldn't access the forum files, but now I can using this browser πŸ‘
Keulenschlag

Post by Keulenschlag »

i'm using icab mobile. works great.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Keulenschlag wrote: ↑05 Sep 2017 15:59 i'm using icab mobile. works great.
Hey just tested... WAY better than Aloha.. Thanks for posting!!!
British Manc

Post by British Manc »

Can you use it in the archives? Just tried it, but can't get it to download.
Keulenschlag

Post by Keulenschlag »

Heavycummer202 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2017 11:24
I cannot tell you, causd i dont habe access to archives.
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

Heavycummer202 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2017 11:24
No, it is the same as it is on chrome on the iphone.
lovergirl91
Kingpin

Post by lovergirl91 »

I can't even stream mp3s in safari from my iphone. I click the link and nothing happens. Not just this time but every time I try. Is it working for others? Don't want to have to use another program just for this site if possible.

I even tried with Aloha browser but when i try to download a link it says Error: Download link is expired. This happens for all files. Any way to fix this?

So it's just this site I have the problem with. I can play mp3s from other sites just fine including this sample file https://archive.org/details/testmp3testfile
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Lovergirl, youΒ΄re with us since 5 years ... do you remember when the problem began?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

lovergirl91 wrote: ↑03 Oct 2017 02:50 I can't even stream mp3s in safari from my iphone. I click the link and nothing happens. Not just this time but every time I try. Is it working for others? Don't want to have to use another program just for this site if possible.

I even tried with Aloha browser but when i try to download a link it says Error: Download link is expired. This happens for all files. Any way to fix this?

So it's just this site I have the problem with. I can play mp3s from other sites just fine including this sample file https://archive.org/details/testmp3testfile
aloha doesnt work for archives, just in case
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

physicist wrote: ↑03 Oct 2017 23:24 aloha doesnt work for archives, just in case
But do you have a working solution for iphone users?
Seems like they are permanently changing the way their fucking ios works. Worst company ever, so sad :oops:
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
lovergirl91
Kingpin

Post by lovergirl91 »

The problem began a year ago which is when I switched to iphone. Whats strange is that I seem to be the only iphone user who is conplaining about this. Is it working for other iphone users here?
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

yeppie wrote: ↑04 Oct 2017 12:37
physicist wrote: ↑03 Oct 2017 23:24 aloha doesnt work for archives, just in case
But do you have a working solution for iphone users?
Seems like they are permanently changing the way their fucking ios works. Worst company ever, so sad :oops:
For the first time ever, apple has introduced a "files" app in the iOS update.

Maybe that might solve it. And I agree, sometimes apple can be a pain. As for archives, I do not have a working solution I'm afraid. Except running it on your chrome browser and entering the username and password everytime you want to listen to a file.