My Neighbor Kerstin

Share your experiences
mateov
Kingpin

Re: My Neighbor Kerstin

Post by mateov »

Love these stories thank you for sharing. It’s been sometime since March though! Any updates for us?
angle

Post by angle »

I will try to post an update soon
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

angle wrote: ↑20 Sep 2022 12:35 I will try to post an update soon
Really looking forward to the update πŸ˜€
angle

Post by angle »

PART 23:

On a pretty warm day in July Kerstin had decided to tidy up and clean her office room where also that guest bed is placed in (I already mentioned that in several other parts). I offered to help her and she agreed. Kerstin wore short pants and a tank top (with bra under it). Nearly the whole day I could not keep my eyes away from her huge boobs, which of course looked amazing in that tank top. Kerstin moved this and that away from the desk, put it on the floor, cleaned the desk, picked the stuff up from the floor, put it back on the desk, I was cleaning the window etc etc. just stuff which is done in such occasions. Anyway, when I was finished with the window I turned around and looked at Kerstin. She was beside the guest bed, bent down and was folding towels she had washed before. I had a perfect view on her huge boobs. She did not realize that I was watching her. I started walking towards the door, but stopped, walked behind and right in that moment she was finished with the towels. I moved my arms around her belly and hugged her from behind.
She: β€œβ€¦ huh … oh … β€œ
I kissed her neck.
She: β€œβ€¦ hm … thank you … β€œ
I moved my hands upwards, placed my hands on her massive mountains and kissed her neck again.
She: β€œβ€¦ hmmm … β€œ
She: β€œβ€¦ hey … not now … I am so sweaty … β€œ
Me: β€œβ€¦ I don’t care. The whole day I could not keep my eyes away from that tank top with these wonderful breasts in it?”
She (giggling): β€œβ€¦ is that true?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ yes it …”
She: β€œβ€¦ but I am sweaty … β€œ
Me: β€œβ€¦ no problem … I want to enjoy you and your wonderful breasts …”
I was now grabbing her boobs, kissing her neck and she moved her head to the side.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmm .. I like it so much when you speak like that β€œ
She: β€œβ€¦ mmm .. it shows me that you consider me sexy and attractive …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ of course I do ..”
I then pulled up her tank top and took it off. Immediately I put my hand back on her boobs on her bra. I could feel that her nipples already got hard. I kept on grabbing her boobs and kissing her neck. Then I opened the three hooks of her bra on her back, moved the straps away from her shoulders, the bra fell down on the floor and her heavy boobs moved down towards the floor. I moved my hands back around her and now I could grab her hanging mountains, lift them and kept on kissing her neck.
She: β€œβ€¦ huhhhhhhh … that is so good. I love it when you massage my breasts like that.”
About 5 minutes later I took off her pants. She wanted to turn around towards me …
Me: β€œβ€¦ nono … please stay where you are …”
I took off my shirt and my pants .. my cock grew immediately to full strength. I approached her again from behind, moved my hard cock upwards towards her back and kept on grabbing the boobs and kissing her neck.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm … I can feel you hard cock on my back …”
She again wanted to turn around towards me.
Me: β€œβ€¦ nono … please … knee down on the edge of the guest bed …”
She: β€œβ€¦ oooooooohhh … OK .. β€œ
She kneed down on the edge of the bed with spread legs and moved her booty a bit upwards. I could perfectly see her pussy now. I went forward, moved my cock on her entrance and slowly moved the head of the cock in.
She: β€œβ€¦ ohhhh … that is good …”
I moved it out again … then a bit in again … and repeated that a few times. Then without giving a warning I moved it in completely.
She: β€œβ€¦ huhhhhhhhhhh … Ohhh goooooodddddd ….”
I started moving my cock in and out slowly, but somehow it was not that comfortable … the height of the bed just did not fit. I asked Kerstin to move to the bed. She crawled forward, stayed on her hands and knees, I moved my cock back in and went of fucking her slowly. I could look down on her pussy and my cock moving in and out. Unfortunately somehow at one point I went too far and could not hold it back anymore.
Me: β€œβ€¦ oh shit … Kerstin … sorry … I’m gonna cum …”
She: β€œβ€¦ no problem … β€œ
I moved it in completely and started pumping my sperm.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmmmmmm … it is pulsing … yes … I like that so much …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ I am sorry … I went too far and couldn’t hold it back …”
She: β€œβ€¦ no problem … β€œ
That was the first time after I would say more than 1,5 years that we did it doggy style.

On a sunny Sunday afternoon Kerstin and me were at home an had lunch together. After lunch we sat down on my balcony, smoked a cigarette and had a coffee.
Me: β€œβ€¦ shall we do some sunbathing here on the balcony?”
She looked at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ sunbathing … hmmm … well … do you have sunchairs?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ no I don’t, but somewhere in my cellar there should be a big air mattress. I bought it several years ago, but nobody has used it.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ C’mon … let’s go down in the cellar and look for it.”
She: β€œβ€¦ OK …”
We went down in my cellar and after about 10 minutes I found it. We went back up again, moved the 2 chairs and table forward to the edge of the big balcony and I pumped up the air mattress. I had bought it in case some guests wanted to stay overnight, but it never happened. The mattress is a big one where two people have space. Finally it was pumped up and I put 2 towels on it. Then I took off my clothes inside my apartment and wanted to go out and lay down on the mattress.
She: β€œβ€¦ ehhhh … don’t you put on some pants?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ no … why should I? Nobody can take a look at the balcony, it is not possible?”
She: β€œβ€¦ you want to lay down there naked??”
Me: β€œβ€¦ sure. Why not?”
She: β€œβ€¦ hmmm … no … I don’t want that!”
Me: β€œβ€¦ take a look … who shall see us? It is just not possible … we are lying on the floor.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ C’mon … β€œ
I went out and laid down. Finally Kerstin joined me and also laid down beside me naked. Her huge boobs were lying to the left and to the right of her body. We laid there and enjoyed the sun.
Me: β€œβ€¦ isn’t that nice?”
She: β€œβ€¦ yes it is…”
After some time I turned and laid down on my left side and looked at Kerstin. I started caressing her belly and the middle of her chest. Then I lifted her left breast up and started massaging and grabbing it. After some minutes I let her left breast move sidewards again. Instead I lifted up the other side and started licking her right nipple.
She: β€œβ€¦ what are you doing?”
Me (silent): β€œβ€¦ something I really like .. playing with your wonderful boobs: Don’t you like it?”
She: β€œβ€¦ I like it a lot …”
I kept on licking her nipple and it got hard. Then I moved my right hand down her belly towards her bush (Kerstin is shaved only on the interesting part of her pussy). When I reached her clit she put her hand on mine.
By the way … the following conversations were done very silent … maybe on cannot see us, but maybe one can hear us.
She: β€œβ€¦ not here … please.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … nobody can see us.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ trust me … it is not possible.”
I moved my hand more downwards and she let it happen. I moved her left leg a bit to the side. A few seconds later I started moving my finger along her clit several times while I kept on licking her right nipple. Then I moved my finger downwards to her entrance and realized that it was already very wet. Kerstin had her eyes shut and her mouth a bit opened. My cock was already hard as a stone. I kept on fingering her clit, her entrance and moved my fingertip in several times.
After some time I rolled on her between her legs.
She: β€œβ€¦ oh no … not that … not here …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … trust me … please … nobody can see us ..”
I laid down on her completely and we had French kisses for several minutes while I moved my cock along her clit. Kerstin had her legs spread, but not pulled up. Finally I moved my cock on her entrance and moved the head of it in. I stopped the French kiss and looked at her. She looked me in the eyes. I moved my cock very slowly a bit more forward and she opened her mouth a bit. I moved it backwards again and slowly a bit more in again. I did that several times. Suddenly Kerstin moved her hands on my ass, pulled up her legs as she is usually doing it. That was my sign and I slowly moved my cock complete it. The more I entered her the more she opened her mouth and eyes and once I was completely she grabbed my ass cheeks with her hands. She did not moan or say a word, but on her face one could see that she really enjoyed the insertion and my hard cock inside her.
I stayed in her for 2-3 minutes without moving my cock. Instead we had a long French kiss. Then I slowly moved my cock backwards and slowly back in again several times. Kerstin was not moaning, she was completely silent, the only thing one could hear was the smacking sound of her wet pussy. Her hands were still on my ass and her legs were pulled up and spread wide. This went on several times and the more I did it one could see on her face that she really enjoyed it. Her grabs on my ass got more intense .. more intense … then she opened her mouth wider and wider and suddenly her body stated shaking a bit and she had a silent orgasm with silent deep breathing and wide open mouth and closed eyes. I moved my cock 3 times more out and back in and finally laid down on her with my head beside her head and shot my load deep inside her. When my orgasm started when I stuck deep inside her she whispered in my ear.
She (very silent): β€œβ€¦ it is pulsing … wow …”
I moved my body back up again and looked at her.
She (very silent): β€œβ€¦ wow … what are you doing with me?”
I smiled at her.
She (very silent): β€œβ€¦ that was great ..”
Me: β€œβ€¦ indeed …”
We got up and took a shower together. When we dried ourselves …
She: β€œβ€¦ holy shit … that was so good. The sun on our bodies, the sensual foreplay, your hard cock, a very intense orgasm and finally your pulsing cock … β€œ
She: β€œβ€¦ ha ... just awesome β€œ
She: β€œ.. .now I am thirsty…”
I took 2 glasses of water and went back to the balcony.

In early September Kerstin and me were in the mood to take a few days off and we decided to go to Hamburg if we find a good hotel in short notice. Actually I could a book a room for us in the hotel I always book when I am in Hamburg. This hotel offers rooms where you have a stunning view on the river Elbe. The windows in the room reach from top to floor and even when lying in bed you can watch the big ships driving into Hamburg harbor. In the reservation we got a guaranteed room in 20th floor. When we arrived in the hotel everything worked fine and we actually got a room with the mentioned awesome view. The weather was great and we went out, drove around on river Elbe using the ferry boats, we walked around a bit and at about 17:30 we went back to the hotel. We wanted to rest for some time before we wanted to go out for dinner.
First I entered the bathroom, took a shower, shaved myself etc. and then laid down naked on the bed and watched the ships driving and out of Hamburg harbor while Kerstin went into the bathroom. About 15 minutes later she came back naked and with still wet hair. She put one of her feet on a chair and started creaming her skin. She did not take notice of me. While she kept on creaming …
She: β€œβ€¦ where will go to dinner …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ I don’t know …”
She: β€œβ€¦ no idea?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ we could go the Portuguese quarter … β€œ .. I hope this is the correct work in English
Me: β€œβ€¦ there are a lot of restaurant where one can sit outside ..”
I was looking at Kerstin while she was creaming herself. Her legs, her arms and … guys … when she arrived at her boobs my cock started growing. It looked so great when she creamed her massive hanging boobs. In the end my cock was hard as stone and laid on my belly. Kerstin did not realize it, because she did not look towards me while she was creaming her body.
She: β€œβ€¦ that sounds good … maybe they have Paella …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ for sure they have paella or something like that ..”
She: β€œβ€¦ that is cool …”
She was finished, closed the body cream bottle, turned towards the bed…
She: β€œβ€¦ OK .. then lets go there and …”
In this moment she looked at me and my hard cock lying on my belly.
She: β€œβ€¦ ohhhhhh … β€œ
She smiled at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ what is that??”
Me: β€œβ€¦ well, Kerstin … what do you think will happen when you are standing there naked, creaming your body and also your wonderful boobs?”
She put her hands on her boobs, lifted them up and massaged them.
She: β€œβ€¦ you like that?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ of course!!”
She went around the bed and sat down beside me …
She: β€œβ€¦ and I like … THAT.”
She put her hand on my cock and moved her hand along it. Then she moved the hard cock up and stroke it slowly several times while looking at me. Then she entered the bed and laid down on me in riding position (her knees left and right of my body). My cock was still lying on my belly. We started having long and sensual French kisses. After some time Kerstin was slowly moving her clit along my hard cock. We kept on with playing with our tongues. Then Kerstin moved a bit higher towards me and with one slow move she inserted my cock as far as she could.
She: β€œβ€¦ ohhh gooooood … β€œ
She was still lying on me and we without moving we had another long French kiss. The she lifted her body and now I had her massive hanging boobs in front of me. Of course I immediately started grabbing, caressing, lifting and massaging them while Kerstin started moving her pelvis around. The body cream was still a bit present on her boobs and therefore it felt a bit slippery … awesome. She did not move my cock in and out, she was just moving her pelvis around.
Me: β€œβ€¦ your boobs are so wonderful ..”
She: β€œβ€¦ huuuuuu … yes … tell me … and go on what you are doing with my breasts …”
I went on making her compliments and working her boobs.
She: β€œβ€¦ huuuuuhhh … your cock is deep inside of me …”
She was still moving her pelvis around and around …
She: β€œβ€¦ I will come soon …”
She: β€œβ€¦ hooooo …”
Then she opened her mouth wider and wider …
She: β€œβ€¦ β€œ … ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh ..”
In fact she had just moved her pelvis around I was far away from coming, but that was actually not a problem .. I just enjoyed her boobs and finally her orgasm.
She laid down on me and cooled down.
She: β€œβ€¦ wow .. that was good …”
She lifted her head and looked at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ and now you …”
She: β€œβ€¦ how do you want it?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ well .. I have another idea.”
She: β€œβ€¦ tell me …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ we could go on later … when we come back from dinner.”
She gave me a big smile.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmmm … that actually sounds pretty good.”
We had another French kiss, relaxed some time on bed and about 45 minutes later we went out for dinner.

As agreed we went to the Portuguese quarter and indeed we had a delicious Paella, had 3 beer and went back to the hotel at about 23.30. When we were back in the hotel room I took a look outside and could see big containership driving into Hamburg harbor.
Me: β€œ.. Kerstin .. come over here and take a look”
She came to me an looked outside.
She: β€œβ€¦ wow … cool … that is actually an awesome view. All the lights out there and that big ship. Awesome.”
I went behind her and we looked at the harbor. Then I started kissing her neck and she immediately moved her head a bit to the side. I already explained several times how this usually goes. Kissing neck, grabbing boobs, unpacking boobs etc etc. In the end we were standing beside the bad naked and king. Then Kerstin entered the bed, laid down on her back, spread and pulled up her legs, smiled at me and reached out her arms towards me asking me to come to her. I entered the bed, moved between her legs and shortly after my cock stuck deep inside of her. As nearly always in the last months..
She: β€œβ€¦ stay there … just stay there deep inside of me and don’t move …”
We another long French kiss. About 10 minutes later after some very romantic sex I could hear Kerstin’s ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh and pumped my sperm deep inside of her.

Kerstin and me had a general discussion or should I better say argument about the status of our β€œrelationship” some time ago. As you know we had an agreement that we are not a fixed couple. I don’t have a general problem with that, but in the meantime it goes on my nerves that Kerstin always introduces me as her neighbor or good friend when we are together with our people. We had a pretty long discussion about that and in the end Kerstin proposed that we should take a time-off for some time. Well … that was of course not what I wanted to have, but I accepted it. Anyway, 12 days we did not have any contact (no personal meetings, no calls, no WhatsApps, no emails … nothing). Then last week in late afternoon I was lying on my couch and watched sports on TV. Suddenly my door bell rang. There are two different sounds of the bell. One sound if someone rings the bell down on the entrance of the building and one sound if someone rings the bell right at the apartment door. This sound was the one of the apartment door. I got up from the couch, walked to the door and opened it. Kerstin stood there and looked at me. She wore one of her long summer dresses and just looked awesome.
She looked at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ hi ...”
She: β€œβ€¦ may I come in …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … of course … you don’t need to ask.”
She stepped in and I closed the door. She looked at me, slowly walked forward, moved her arms around me and put her head on my chest.
She: β€œβ€¦ I miss you … I miss you so much …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ I miss you too … β€œ
She hugged me very intensely.
She: β€œβ€¦ please hold me …”
Then she released her hug a bit and looked at me with a wonderful … I would say lovely look in her eyes.
She: β€œβ€¦ may I stay?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … of course … as long as you want”
She hugged me again.
She: β€œβ€¦ thank you.”
We stood there for some minutes.
Then she looked at me and 2 seconds later we had a wonderful French kiss.
She hugged me again.
She: β€œβ€¦ I missed that so much …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ me too …”
We had another French kiss and while our tongues did their job I moved my hand down her back on her booty. When the French kiss was over we looked each other in the eyes. Then I took her hand and led her to my bedroom.
Me: β€œβ€¦ OK for you?”
She nodded her head.
She: β€œβ€¦ I cannot image anything I want more than this now …”
We had another French kiss. Suddenly she took off my T-Shirt and started kissing and licking my nipples. Then she sat down on the bed and slowly pulled down my pants. My cock of course was already hard as stone and jumped out.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmmmm … β€œ
One second later she slowly moved her lips around it and moved them slowly along my cock. Guys … after these 12 days I was so horny … after about 2 minutes I had to stop her. She got up and we had another French kiss. Then I moved the straps of her summer dress from her shoulders. Now I could see her monsters in a black bra. I moved my hands around her and opened the three hooks. Then I slowly moved the straps of her bra from her should, the bra fell down on the floor and her heavy boobs moved down.
Me: β€œβ€¦ oh my god … Kerstin .. I missed you and your wonderful breasts so much”
I took her boobs in my hands, squeezes them, grabbed them, lifted them etc.
Me: β€œβ€¦ I will never get enough of these wonderful breasts…”
She: β€œβ€¦ I love it when you speak like that. It shows me that you consider me sexy and it shows me that you want me …”
We had another long French kiss and then laid down on the bed. We caressed each other, kissed each other and finally I moved between her legs. I moved my cock on her entrance and slowly inserted the head of it.
Kerstin looked at me and opened her mouth a bit.
She: β€œβ€¦ ahhhh … ”
I moved the head of the cock out and in again several times and one could hear her wetness. While I did that she moved her hands up and down my back. But then suddenly she moved her hands slowly down on my ass cheeks, pulled up her legs, looked at me …
She: β€œβ€¦ come to me!!”
Now I slowly moved my cock more forward and the more I did Kerstin opened her mouth more and more. Once I was completely in her.
She: ”… ohhhhhh … my … gooooooooood … yes …”
She gabbed my ass cheeks intensely with her hands. She closed her eye.
She: β€œβ€¦ stay there … please stay there … deep inside of me .. please don’t move …”
Kerstin moved her hands away from my ass and moved it around my back with her legs still pulled up. I stayed in her and did not start to move my cock in and out. After about 3-4 minutes I slowly moved my cock nearly out and slowly back in again. Once I was in her again she moved her hands back on my ass. I repeated moving my cock slowly in and out, but I realized that the 12 days without sex actually loaded me and I realized that I couldn’t do that for along time.
Me: ”… Kerstin … sorry, but I can’t stand that for a long time … it just feels too good …”
She: β€œβ€¦ me too .. me too … I was already there … oh my god … I nearly came … ”
I moved my cock out and slowly back it again …
She: β€œβ€¦ haaaa … oh god …”
Slowly out and back in …
She: β€œβ€¦ yes … ”
Her body started shaking a bit … but calmed down again.
She: β€œβ€¦. Ha … ha … ha … ha … oh my god … ”
Slowly out and back in …
She: β€œβ€¦ yes … NOW … I’m cuming … yes ..”
She: β€œβ€¦ NOW …”
She opened her mouth wider and wider, grabbed my ass cheeks very intensly and …
She: β€œβ€¦ β€œ … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh .. oh god … ahhhhhhhh … ”
I moved my cock out … in … out and then one final time in again. Once I was completely inside I started pumping my sperm inside of her
She: β€œβ€¦ it is pulsing … yes … squirt everything in …”
Her hands were now grabbing my ass cheeks very intense.
Once I was finished I laid down on her, she moved her hands off my ass and hugged me intensely. While she hugged me
She: ”… ahhhhh … that was sooo good …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ indeed …”
She: β€œβ€¦ I missed that so much. You are the best lover I ever had.”
She: β€œβ€¦ I just nearly had two orgasms … wow …”
I wanted to look at her, but she did not release her hug.
She: β€œβ€¦ no please … not yet … give me one more minute.”
Then we looked at each other.
Me: β€œβ€¦ I never had a woman I enjoyed sex with that much.”
She: β€œβ€¦ is that true?”
I nodded my head.
She kissed me very soft.

Later in the evening we continued our discussion about the status of our relationship and we came to the following conclusion. Let me summarize
- She will not introduce me again her neighbor or best friend
- Instead she will introduce me as her boyfriend/partner or something like that
- Anyway me and she still have the possibility to fulfil phantasies even phantasies with other women and/or men. It was somehow pretty important for her that I should fulfil my phantasy to have sex with a black woman. I don’t know why, but she considers it important that I fulfil this phantasy if I can.
- Neither me or she should have secrets if we should have had sex with other women and/or men
- If she or me should actually have sex with others we will only have it using condoms

TO BE CONTINUED in PART 24. It is not much to tell as we are now already up to date.
marouflard

Post by marouflard »

Once again thanks for your sharing. What started as the account of some knocks on the wall has evolved into a rich romance, full with captivating sex, of course, but also with all the complexity and intensity of love. Like a porn movie, but with soul and meaning. I hope that years of passion and trust are waiting ahead for you and Kerstin.
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

wow, that's what they call a wonderful update :)
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

Thank you soo! Much! for sharing this slowly evolving but beautiful, sexy, and wonderful story with us!
angle

Post by angle »

Thank you guys for the compliment. As I mentioned, once something new or interesting happens I will post it.
Asc39

Post by Asc39 »

Thank you so much for updating this thread. It's been a real joy to share in your saga. Such a wonderful affair and it shows how both of you have grown and grown close through shared living space. I wonder if she's been suspicious of you watching her intimate moments with other lovers ... When will you tell her?
angle

Post by angle »

PART 24:

Hi guys

Long time that I posted something. The reason is that just nothing spectacular new happened.
Anyway, I have now two occasions I can give you a report. I hope that is OK for you.

In March Kerstin and me were very busy with private and professional things. She had several appointments with potential customers who wanted to buy houses, I had to visit my parents several times after work, because they were sick etc etc. Within 9 days we only met twice for only 30 minutes to drink a coffee. Then finally the next weekend was there and me met Saturday morning in my apartment at 9:30 AM. We decided to just do nothing but relaxing this weekend. The only thing we needed to do was buying food for the weekend. So we went out to some supermarket, bought what we wanted to have and about 12:00 we were back. We prepared some lunch (Spaghetti with salmon and salad) and the rest of the day we were just lying on the couch, watching TV, smoking cigarettes on the balcony and such things. After a short dinner with bread and cheese we watched some Netflix series and at about 23:30 we went to bed. We shut down the light and Kerstin laid down in my arm.
Me: β€œβ€¦ although we did not do anything today, I really enjoyed the day with you.”
She: β€œβ€¦ me too, the last 2 weeks were indeed very stressful.”
Shortly after she wanted to give me a goodnight kiss, but I moved my tongue forward and we had a wonderful romantic French kiss.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm .. you are so a good kisser …”
I was still lying on my back and she was half lying on me with half on her body. We had another long French kiss.
Me: β€œβ€¦ you make me so horny with your wonderful kisses…”
She moved her right hand downward and when she reached my hard cock …
She: β€œβ€¦ hm … indeed … β€œ
We had another French Kiss.
She: β€œβ€¦ I would like to do something. β€œ
Me: β€œβ€¦ what is it?”
She: β€œβ€¦ I would really like to care about your cock … with my hand. Of course only if that is OK for you. You just keep on laying down on your back and let me do. Is that OK for you?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ but what about you, as you know once I am ready I need to pause …”
She put one of her fingers on my mouth.
She: β€œβ€¦ hey … everything is OK .. I am in the mood to do what I said …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ OK .. I am sure I will totally enjoy it ..”
We had another French Kiss.
She: β€œβ€¦ but I want to have at least some lights on and you should get rid of your clothes.”
I got up from the bed and switched on a lamp which is standing about 2 meters away from the bed. When I came back I took off my shirt and my pants and Kerstin was waiting for me kneeing in the bed. My cock was hard a stone and I wanted to enter the bed, but ..
She: β€œβ€¦ no .. wait … turn abound a bit.”
I turned around a bit and once I was standing side by side with the bed.
She: β€œβ€¦. Stop …”
She: β€œβ€¦ mmm .. what a view. Your big cock looks like a spear … geil (awesome) …”
Then I laid down in the bed ..
Me: β€œβ€¦ but you will also take off everything, OK”
She: β€œβ€¦ oh … sure …”
She took off her long sleeping shirt and laid down beside me with one half of her body on me. We had another long French kiss and she started caressing my chest and then my left nipple with one of her fingers.
Then she moved down and started licking my right nipple. As I already described this make me extremely horny. Just like last time she then started moving her fingers up and down my cock, but she did not take it in her hand. This went on a pretty long time and I wished she had finally taken my cock in her hand, but she didn’t. She then moved downwards and after some time she kneed between my legs and moved her fingers up and down my cock.
Then she took my cock in her right hand, but did not move my foreskin up and down. She moved my cock up until a 90 degree angle between my belly and my cock. She then pushed my cock with her hand, but did not move my foreskin. Then to my surprise she started licking the area of my cock which is very sensitive. It is the area right below where in entrance of the cock is (I don’t know whether there is maybe a name for that area). Anyway, it felt so awesome and it even made me more horny. After a few minutes I was so horny and loaded ...
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin, I want to cum ..”
She: β€œβ€¦ eh eh .. not yet …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin, please …”
Kerstin: β€œ. She stopped licking and pushing my cock …”
Then she started pushing again…
She: β€œβ€¦ geil (awesome) … your cock so hard …”
Then she started licking again …
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … please …”
She: β€œβ€¦ what”?
She kept on licking …
Me: β€œβ€¦ I want to cum …”
She: β€œβ€¦ soon … soon …”
She stopped licking for about a minute and started again.
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … β€œ
Then she stopped licking and slowly moved my foreskin with her hand downwards until the skin of the head of my cock was stretched and she did not move her hand further.
She: β€œβ€¦ jetzt spritz (now .. squirt) …”
Right in the moment when the skin was stretched it ran through my whole body, I lifted my head and looked towards my cock and Kerstin and two seconds later a huge fountain of sperm shot out of my cock.
She: β€œβ€¦ oh my god yes … ”
A second fountain
She: β€œβ€¦ ja … spritz (yes .. squirt)”
a third one
She: β€œβ€¦ ja geil (yes awesome)”
a fourth
She: β€œβ€¦ yes … ”
and a small fifth fountain
She: β€œβ€¦ schΓΆn (beautiful)..”
shot out and the rest of the sperm ran out downwards towards her hand.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmmm … geil ..”
Then she slowly moved her hand up and slowly down again 2-3 times. She looked me in the eyes and gave me a wonderful smile.
Me: β€œβ€¦ holy shit … what an orgasm …”
She: β€œβ€¦ good?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ unbelievable ..”
She: β€œβ€¦ I like it so much when I see your sperm exploding out of you…”
Me: β€œβ€¦ your handjobs are sooo good…”
She: β€œβ€¦ you want to have it more often? You just need to tell me, I really enjoy it ..”
Me: β€œβ€¦ but what about you then?”
She: β€œβ€¦ don’t worry .. no problem. As you know there are a few days per month were I actually cannot have sex.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ I see ...”
I moved my head back on the pillow.
Me: β€œβ€¦ wow … that was so good β€¦β€œ

One of my colleagues has finished his new house and had invited about 30 colleagues and partners to a housewarming and birthday party. I asked Kerstin whether she will accompany me and she agreed. I must admit that the house and the garden indeed got very nice. Some of my colleagues are single, others are married, others brought their children to the party and as you can imagine I know some of the colleagues better that the others. This is just because we are working in the same company but in different departments. Anyway, it was a very nice evening and for me Kerstin was the superstar. Most of the times she wears Jeans and blouses or shirts, but this time she wore a dress, a red dress with some kind of flower pattern. She looked awesome. On her back the dress reached until right down to her black bra which was shining a bit through .. just a bit. And on the other side … what can I say … the whole evening I could not keep my eyes away from her bust. One could clearly see that her boobs are huge and one could see her black bra shine a bit through and her cleavage was just that deep that one could see the upper region of her two mountains … for me .. unbelievable. And .. for one of my colleagues as well. It was one of the colleagues I don’t have that much contact with in the company. He was there with his wife and I could see him staring at Kerstin again and again.
When Kerstin and me stood side by side I moved my mouth to her ear.
Me: β€œβ€¦ you have a new fan.”
She: β€œβ€¦ I know. That guy in the red t-shirt, right?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ indeed. He is staring at you the whole evening.”
She: β€œβ€¦ I know.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ shall I ask him to stop it? Just tell me and I will …”
She: β€œβ€¦ AH … let him stare. I am used to men staring at me and my boobs. Anyway, he should better stare at his wife.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ that is true.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ but … I want to tell you …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ you are looking stunning in that dress. Absolutely beautiful and very sexy ..”
She looked at me with a big smile.
She: β€œβ€¦ ohhh … thank you for the compliment.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ and …”
I looked downwards to her boobs and then back again into her eyes.
Me: β€œβ€¦ my god … stunning and so beautiful …”
She gave me a big smile, moved her hands behind my neck and moved forwards until her boobs touched my chest. I put my hands on her waist.
She looked at me.
I moved my mouth beside her ear again.
Me: β€œβ€¦ I can’t keep my eyes away from you …”
She: β€œβ€¦ I like it when you speak like that. β€œ
Me: β€œβ€¦ how long do we need to stay? What do you think?”
She: β€œβ€¦ your colleague’s birthday is at midnight. I think we need to stay at least until then? Why are you asking? Don’t you enjoy the party? I think the party is nice.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin, the party is good .. yes .. but … I am getting more and more horny ..”
She looked to the left and to the right checking that nobody could hear us.
She: β€œβ€¦ is that true?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ yes it is..”
She again looked to the left and to the right.
She: β€œβ€¦ later … when we are back home …”
Again look to the left and to the right.
She: β€œβ€¦ I want to feel you deep inside of me. But now we need to calm down a bit …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ at 0:30 we will go …”
She smiled at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ good plan … ”
She checked again the left and right side.
She: β€œβ€¦ I can’t tell you how I love it when you speak to me like that. It shows me that I am wanted, that you consider me sexy …”
At 0:00 everybody congratulated my colleague and at about 0:40 we went back home. I parked the car in the garage, we entered the elevator, Kerstin opened the door of her apartment, we entered it, Kerstin switched on the light and walked to the living room. I took her hand and turned her around. I moved my hand on her waist.
Me: β€œβ€¦ you are looking so sexy today…”
I stepped one step back and looked at her from head to toe and back.
She put her hands around my neck and looked me in the eyes.
She: β€œβ€¦ thank you … β€œ
We had a wonderful soft and romantic French kiss. When it was over ..
Me: β€œβ€¦ the whole evening I was thinking about doing this …”
I carefully moved my hands on her huge boobs and pushed them a bit.
Me: β€œβ€¦ unbelievable … just unbelievable.”
She smiled at me. We had another French kiss and while we were kissing I first opened the zip of her dress and then the 4 hooks of her bra. We stopped the kiss and I slowly moved the straps of her dress away from her shoulders and it fell down on the floor. Then I did the same with her bra and it also fell down on the floor and her heavy huge boobs moved towards the floor. WOW … again and again I like the view on these heavy hanging monsters. I of course moved my hands on them and squeezed and lifted them. We had another French kiss. When it was over.
She: β€œβ€¦ I need to go to the bathroom. Don’t go anywhere, I will be right back.”
Only with her slip on she went to the bathroom. About 10 minutes later she came back again only wearing her black slip. When she walked to wards me her boobs were moving from left to right and right to left … what a view.
She: β€œβ€¦ I will go the bedroom and I will wait for you, OK?”
She turned around and walked towards the bedroom.
She: β€œβ€¦ seeee youuu….”
I entered the bathroom and afterwards I took off my clothes and went to the bedroom. Kerstin was lying in bed and I joined her. Immediately we started kissing, caressing, fondling etc. After a pretty long foreplay I moved between her legs and lay down on her. Just like always she angled her legs and put her feet on the mattress. We started another kiss and as always I at some time moved the head of my cock in … only the head … and out again. I repeated this many times and the more I did it the more one could hear her wetness, this wonderful smacking sound appeared. Kerstin had her eyes closed and her mouth open. Somehow today she was talking more as usual.
She: β€œβ€¦ yes … go on with that … β€œ
Kerstin was moving her hand up and down my back.
She: β€œβ€¦ I like it a lot … don’t move it in completely yet ..”
I moved my arms on the mattress and with my hand I moved her boobs up and started licking her nipples.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm … yes … that is good.”
She was still moving her hands up and down my back. I still moved the head of my cock in and out.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm … good … don’t stop …”
It got a bit uncomfortable with my arms on the mattress and I moved back on my hands. I looked at Kerstin, she still had her eyes closed and her mouth a bit open.
She: β€œβ€¦ that is so good … please go on a bit …”
I repeated the ins and outs of the head of my cock for several times and Kerstin was now extremely wet.
After some time she opened her eyes, looked at me with some kind of lustful view in her eyes. Then she moved her hands down my back on my ass cheeks, in the same moment she pulled up her legs and pushed my ass cheeks a bit and …
She: β€œβ€¦ now .. come to me …”
I slowly inserted my cock and the more it went in her gab on my ass cheeks got more intense and she opened her mouth more and more. Once I was complete in her …
She: β€œβ€¦ ohhhh … gooooooooood … yes … huhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”
Somehow her body started shaking … just a little bit … and she got goose bumps. I stayed completely inside her and moved my pelvis around in a circle.
She: β€œβ€¦ oh my god …”
She was still grabbing my ass cheeks with her hands.
I moved my pelvis again …
She: β€œβ€¦ oh god yes …”
She was breathing heavily …
She: β€œβ€¦ oh gooood …”
I moved it around again…
She: β€œβ€¦ yes … go on …”
I moved it around again.
She: β€œβ€¦ ich komme schon (I’m gonna cum already)β€¦β€œ
I moved it around again ..
She: β€œβ€¦ ich komme (I’m gonna cum) … jetzt (now) ..β€œ
She opened her mouth very wide, her grabs on my ass cheeks got even more intense .. she took a deep breath …
She: β€œ … ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh …. ahhhh … ahhh”
She slowly released her grab on my ass cheeks
She: β€œβ€¦ oh god yes … don’t move … stay where you are β€¦β€œ
She moved her arms around me and pulled me down to her. I laid down completely on her and moved my head beside hers while I was still deep inside of her. She hugged me intensely. After some time.
She: β€œβ€¦ oh my god. That was soooo good.”
I wanted to go up and look at her.
She: β€œβ€¦ no, please. I want to have you near to me, please.”
She was still hugging me, her legs were still pulled up and I was still deep inside of her.
Then she release her hug, I moved my head up, she looked at me ..
She: β€œβ€¦ that was so good. You did it perfectly and I had a very intense orgasm.”
She: β€œ.. I nearly already came once you inserted your cock complete…”
Me: β€œβ€¦ I really enjoy it when you have an orgasm …”
She: β€œβ€¦ ohhhh … awesome.”
She closed her eyes a bit…
She: β€œ.. give me one minute … then we will take care about you.”
Slowly she moved her feet downwards again and put it back on the mattress. I moved my cock out, in the meantime it was not at full strength anymore and I looked at her. She was so wet that even the bed linen under her had a wet spot. She had her eyes closed. Then she looked at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ I am sorry, but I needed that time …”
She sat up, we had a French kiss and I grabbed her boobs. Of course my cock was hard as a stone again immediately after. She realized it and took it in her hand
She: β€œβ€¦ sorry, but I think I cannot have sex right now … it was so intense … but there are other possibilities …”
I was sitting on my knees, she moved her body until she was lying on her belly and slowly took my cock into her mouth. Slowly she moved her lips forward and backward.
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin, it is not necessary …”
She: β€œβ€¦ psssssst … don’t say it …”
She went on moving her lips forward and backward.
Somehow it got a bit uncomfortable for me. Therefore I got up and asked her whether she could sit down on the edge of the bed. She immediately did and now I was standing in front of her and she moved her lips slowly forwards and backwards.
She stopped and looked at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm .. your cock is always so hard and big … I like that so much ..”
She went on blowing slowly and full of passion. This went on for about 5 minutes …
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … when you go on I will cum …”
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … ich spritze gleich (I will squirt soon) β€¦β€œ
She: β€žβ€¦ ja .. spritz (yes .. squirt)”
She moved her lips forward and backward … forward and backward and I started pumping my sperm into her mouth. She opened her mouth a bit a let the sperm run out of her mouth. It ran down her chin and down on her boobs. Once I was finished she got up from the bed, took a towel and spit the rest of the sperm which was still in her mouth into the towel. Then she took a bottle of water and took some deep gulps.
She: β€œβ€¦ I am still not used to it to have sperm in my mouth …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ you don’t need to do it just to …”
She appeared me and put one of her fingers on my mouth.
She: β€œβ€¦ psssst … no … everything is ok. I wanted to do it.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ OK … β€œ
Me: β€œβ€¦ ehhhh … may I?”
She still had the sperm on her boobs and I took the towel to move it away. She then went to the bathroom and came back with moving boobs. We then took on our sleeping clothes and she laid down in my arms.
She: β€œβ€¦ wow … what a fantastic orgasm I had. I still need to think about it ..”
She: β€œβ€¦ I already had a small one once you had inserted your cock completely, but that one did not 100% finish. But then shortly after it came back and I had a heavy orgasm.”
She: β€œβ€¦ you had turned me on so much when you inserted only a bit of your cock again and again and again. It is hard to describe, on one hand I didn’t want it to stop, but on the other hand I wanted your hard cock deep inside of me.”
She: β€œβ€¦ anyway, we found exactly the right moment for you cock to be inserted completely …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ you cannot imagine how good it is to hear that and to be part of it . I really enjoy it with you when you have an orgasm.”
She: β€œβ€¦ there you go! It is the same for me. I really enjoy it when you cum, when you squirt your sperm … however you do it ..”
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin, I am so happy that we are together … ehhh … I mean …”
She: β€œβ€¦ nono … don’t say it … I know what you mean .. don’t destroy the moment …”
She: β€œβ€¦ I am also happy … very happy.”
A few minutes it was silent.
Me: β€œβ€¦ I think right in the moment when you put your hands on my ass and pull up your legs you want me to insert my cock completely. Am I right?”
She: β€œβ€¦ exactly. That is then the perfect moment for me, but it would not be a problem if you insert it earlier.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ please go on doing that exactly this way. With your legs pulled up I can go much deeper than with your feet on the mattress. I love it when you have pulled up your legs, wide spread and your hands on my ass.”

The next I can describe is a report of the cruise Kerstin and me did. Of course only if you are interested in it.

Regards Angle
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Amazing as always Angle . Thank you
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Thanks for the nice update! Looking forward to the cruise report 😎
Durnn

Post by Durnn »

Absolutely fantastic and exciting story. Thank you very much. I'm really looking forward to reading more of it.

Have you considered posting a picture? I am really excited how big these "monsters" are in real :)

And I am wondering, have you ever licked her to an orgasm? Thats what I do in cases I finish first.

An whats about analsex. Was it never something you talked about or even tried?
angle

Post by angle »

Durnn wrote: ↑13 Jul 2023 17:23 Absolutely fantastic and exciting story. Thank you very much. I'm really looking forward to reading more of it.

Have you considered posting a picture? I am really excited how big these "monsters" are in real :)

And I am wondering, have you ever licked her to an orgasm? Thats what I do in cases I finish first.

An whats about analsex. Was it never something you talked about or even tried?
Hi

Well ... usually Kerstin does not have orgasms when licking her. In these years we know each other it happend only 2-3 times, but not more. And she told me that it is not because of my licking skills. But when one do it as I have described ... inserting only the head of the cock, move it out and in again ... only the head. When one do that for about 10 minutes very slowly, and then when she wants it (put her hands on my ass cheeks and pulls up her legs), insert the cock very slowly she cums very fast.

Analsex ... we spoke about it, but we both do not want it.

Picture ... well ... I have been asked several times, but you know ... that is a step which I am not sure I want to go. Anyway, believe me .. her boobs are HUGE ... VERY HUGE, heavy and they are soft and hanging, just awesome.

Regards
Angle
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

angle wrote: ↑12 Jul 2023 13:23 The next I can describe is a report of the cruise Kerstin and me did. Of course only if you are interested in it.
Oh, we are interested in it, Angle! Hoping for the next update, and to hear about this cruise!