My Neighbor Kerstin

Share your experiences
Johnny Rocket

Re: My Neighbor Kerstin

Post by Johnny Rocket »

Call me crazy, but I hope you fuck Tina and give us every detail.
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

I am hoping the relationship with Kerstin is not over!
normalo

Post by normalo »

I think that angle has no time at moment because He has to fuck the huge tits of the wonderful Kerstin.
SubZero6909

Post by SubZero6909 »

Where's the Audio ?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

SubZero6909 wrote: ↑21 Nov 2023 10:42 Where's the Audio ?
This is the "True Stories" section, SubZero6909. There are no audios.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
SubZero6909

Post by SubZero6909 »

But what's wrong with wanting to hear Kerstin,I mean 🀷
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

SubZero6909 wrote: ↑21 Nov 2023 10:57 But what's wrong with wanting to hear Kerstin,I mean 🀷
Nothing :-)
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

We all *want* to hear her; it adds to the delight of the story. At this point I would be overjoyed just to have the next installment of the story!
angle

Post by angle »

Hi

Sorry, but I could not find time to write down what happened during our cruise. I will try to do in the next 2-3 weeks, when Kerstin will be away for 1,5 weeks. Of course I have everything written down in general in my diary, but not in electronic format.

Angle
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

angle wrote: ↑02 Jan 2024 15:47 Hi

Sorry, but I could not find time to write down what happened during our cruise. I will try to do in the next 2-3 weeks, when Kerstin will be away for 1,5 weeks. Of course I have everything written down in general in my diary, but not in electronic format.

Angle
Nice, really looking forward to it! πŸ‘
Bends

Post by Bends »

This has been an excellent read. Hope to read about any updates you have.

Thank you for sharing, angle!
angle

Post by angle »

FIRST FEW DAYS OF THE CRUISE:

I want to inform you what happened during the cruise Kerstin and me had booked. We are back and I can say that it was awesome, absolute awesome vacations. We had booked a cruise through the Mediterranean Sea starting in Mallorca, to Corsica, to Rome (Civitavecchia), La Spezia (Toscana), to Cannes (and Monaco), to Barcelona, to Ibiza and back to Mallorca. We went to Mallorca via plane from Frankfurt. The flight was OK and on time we arrived in the harbor of Mallorca and entered the ship. After a short lunch we went towards our cabin and actually it was already cleaned and we found our entrance cards beside the cabin door. We had booked a Junior Suite. We entered it and we were actually very surprised about the cabin. When you enter it you can find the bathroom on the right hand side. In the bathroom there is a very big shower cabin where easily four persons would find space. In addition a very wide washing sink for 2 persons and a toilet of course. On the left hand side when one enter the room one can find several cabinets, a safe, a coffee machine, a desk and a couch. Once you have passed the bathroom you can find a king size bed on the right hand side. It is placed in a way that you can see through the big glass doors onto the balcony and on the water once the ship is driving. In addition one can find a big flat screen, a PlayStation and another small table. VERY NICE. On the balcony one can find two chairs, two small chairs you can put your feet on, a small table and of course to the left and to the right separation walls made with plastic material towards the other balconies left and right.

After we had unpacked our luggage we changed clothes and went out of the cabin to explore the ship. It of course had many restaurants, bars, shops, swimming pools, whirlpools and all the stuff you expect to be on such a ship. We sat down on the sun deck, had a cocktail and then went back to our cabin. We wanted to change clothes and wanted to see the harbor leaving of the ship. That was indeed very nice. After about an hour we went to one of the buffet restaurants and a had dinner. On the ship there is no strict dress code, but we could see that everybody was pretty well dressed (no one came with muscle shirts or flip flops or something like that). The dinner was pretty good. After the dinner we went to some of the bars. Kerstin had a cocktail and I had a beer. Anyway, we were pretty tired from the whole day and went back to our cabin after the drinks. We were not interested in watching some show in the theatre and/or going to a disco or something like that. That evening we were even so tired that we didn’t have sex. Kerstin was lying in my arms, we looked outside from our bed and shorty after we fell asleep.
The next day was a so called sea day (no stop in a harbor). When I woke up, Kerstin was looking at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ good morning …”
She smiled at me.
She kissed me.
She: β€œβ€¦ Did you sleep well?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ oh yes .. and you?”
She: β€œβ€¦ very good ..”
She: β€œ.. take a look outside …”
I took a look and I could see the sea and blue sky … what a wonderful view.
She: β€œ.. isn’t that awesome?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ indeed …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ I need to go to the bathroom, don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back.”
I went to the bathroom and afterwards I laid down in bed again.
She laid down in my arm and we looked outside.
Me: β€œβ€¦ this is our first longer vacation. I don’t speak about the two or three days trips to cities. β€œ
She: β€œβ€¦ yes .. and I am really looking forward to it.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ you should know something. I don’t know what it is, but when I am on vacation with a woman, and we have such a wonderful weather, the sun is shining etc. … I am usually very active. β€œ
She: β€œβ€¦ active? Don’t tell me that you want to sports everyday or something like that …””
Me: β€œβ€¦ yes … active. Sexual … active.”
She: β€œβ€¦ ohhhhh … is that true?!”
She: β€œβ€¦ and what does that mean?”
She got up from my arm, laid her head on her hand and looked at me.
Me. β€œβ€¦ that means that it can happen that I would like to have sex more than just once a day.”
She smiled at me.
She (a bit sarcastic): β€œβ€¦ is that true?!”
Me: β€œβ€¦ yes it is.”
She: β€œβ€¦ aha … interesting … and you are sure that you actually can do that?”
She smiled at me.
Me: β€œβ€¦ I am pretty sure … β€œ
I gave her a wink.
She: β€œβ€¦ well … if that is really true … you maybe should getting started …”
About ten minutes later after foreplay I stuck deep inside of her, she had her legs lifted up and spread and her hands on my ass cheeks .. just like I described it several times … and shortly after we both had our orgasms.

In general I can tell you that we actually had a lot of sex during these 9 days. In the mornings after waking up we did it every day, in the evenings we did it every day on 3 other days we even did it in between.

After a long a very good breakfast we went back to our cabin and dressed for the sea day. As I told you we had booked a junior suite and therefore we had the privilege to use an area which reserved for suites and junior suites. In that area there is a sun deck which is much more calm and silent and the sun beds are not placed one beside the other. One just have more private space. Both Kerstin and me wanted to go there instead of to the big pool area. We went there and found a place where one could lie in the sun and in the shade as well. Both Kerstin and me had already tanned a bit at home in a sun studio just that the skin is a bit prepared. We spent the day on that sun deck with just a little break for lunch where we ate some very tasty fish and salad. Good thing also was that on that sun deck you always have a person which brings you cold drinks, just perfect. After that wonderful sunny day we went back to our cabin, had showers, laid down a bit on bed and then went for dinner. It was a very nice dinner with 5 dishes, good wine, coffee afterwards … very good. After that we went to a bar and had a few drinks. Funny thing was … as expected … many men stared at Kerstin and her huge boobs and cleavage and several women looked angrily towards her men when they realized that they were staring at Kerstin ... very funny indeed. During the vacation Kerstin either wore summer dresses in the evening or summer blouses. To be honest I was so unbelievable proud to have her on my side, to walk around with her holding hands, knowing that many men wished be to me. At about 11:30 PM we went to our cabin and after some time on our balcony we went to bed where we had our wonderful missionary sex.

Cruise Day2:
On our second day we had booked a half day landside trip to Corsica. It was very nice in a small bus. Of course they are telling about Napoleon (he was born in Corsica) nearly everywhere. Napoleon here, Napoleon there and so on. When the bus was back from the tour we visited a kind of market, which was very nice indeed. Then we went back on the ship and laid down on the sun deck for about three hours. After that we went back to our room. First I went to the bathroom to take a shower, then I creamed myself with after sun cream and laid down naked on the bed while Kerstin went to the bathroom. After some time I got up from the bed and went along the bathroom towards the cupboard to look for clothes for the evening. When I looked into the bathroom I could see Kerstin standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror. She had her hands above her head and was arranging her hair somehow. What an unbelievable view … these huge hanging boobs could be seen from the side. Awesome. I could not do other than entering the bathroom. We looked at each other in the mirror and I could not hold myself back. I put my left hand under her left breast, pushed it a bit and moved it up while Kerstin was still doing something with her hair.
Me: β€œβ€¦ you have the most beautiful boobs …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ they are so huge and soft … and I will never get enough of them …”
My cock immediately started growing.
She: β€œβ€¦ oh … I think you like what you see and feel with your hand …”
She smiled at me and looked down to my cock.
Me: β€œβ€¦ of course I like it …”
I went on pushing, lifting and grabbing her left breast. My cock was now hard as a stone.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmm … that looks good … β€œ
She turned around and was now standing in front of me. She looked at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ I think you have two hands, don’t you?”
I immediately started doing what I did before with both hands … lifting, pushing, grabbing etc. Then I slowly moved her towards the wall until she was standing with her back on the wall. I went on working her boobs. We had a few short kisses. Then I moved my body against her and once our tongues met each other …
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmmmmm … mmmmmmm …”
I pushed my body against her.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm .. I really like what you are just doing …”
We had the next French kiss. Suddenly she lifted her right leg up.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmmm … yes … that really turns me on …”
Then I kissed her neck and pushed my body again against her again.
She: β€œβ€¦ hooooo, yes. I like that … β€œ
She: β€œβ€¦ that makes me horny … show me that you want me … ”
Next French kiss. Then I tried to insert my cock in that standing position, but somehow it just did not work. I tried it several times, but it just did not work.
Me: β€œβ€¦ C’mon … lets go to the bed… β€œ
She: β€œβ€¦ oh yes … please … β€œ
We had another French kiss where she moved her tongue deep inside my mouth.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmmm … C’mon … β€œ
We stopped the kiss, she took my hand and led me out of the bathroom, to the right towards the bed. Once she reached the bed she climbed on it, laid down on her back, put her feet on the mattress, spread her legs them and reached her arms towards me.
She: β€œβ€¦ come to me … β€œ
I climbed the bed, moved between her legs, she put her hands my back and I inserted the head of my cock.
She: β€œβ€¦ ahhh … β€œ
I did not move further, but she moved her hands on my ass cheeks, pushed them a bit and pulled up her legs.
She: β€œβ€¦ move it in … I want it deep inside of ….β€œ she did not end her sentence
I very slowly moved it and with every inch I moved forwards she opened her mouth wider and wider. Once I was completely in …
She: β€œβ€¦ ohhhhh .. gooooooooooood … yes …”
She grabbed my ass cheeks with her hands.
She: β€œβ€¦ stay there … stay deep inside …”
Then I slowly started moving my cock in and out. After a few times …
She: β€œβ€¦ that feels so good … I will come soon … oh god …”
She: β€œβ€¦ please don’t cum inside of me this time …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ OK ..”
She: β€œβ€¦ oh yes … ohhhh …”
One could hear that she was very wet … I can’t say how much I like this smacking sound of her wet pussy.
She: β€œβ€¦ oh … god … oh god … yes …”
I kept on moving my cock slowly in and out ...
She: β€œβ€¦ yes … now … now …”
She: β€œβ€¦ ich komme … ich komme … hhhhaa … ”
She took a deep breath, opened her mouth wider and wider and …
She: β€œβ€¦. ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh .. oh god …”
I need 3-4 more ins and outs, then I moved my cock out of her, took it in my hand, stroke it twice and shot 3 fountains out, the first one landed on her chin and the other ones on her chest and belly. The rest ran out an dripped on her pussy. When the first fountain shot out.
She: β€œβ€¦ oh yes … spritz auf mich (cum on me) …”
She: β€œβ€¦ ja … das ist geil … (yes … that is awesome) β€¦β€œ
When I was finished …
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm … I Iike it when you cum on my body ...”
She looked downwards her body.
She: β€œβ€¦ hhhmmm … great …”
After a few seconds.
She: β€œβ€¦ sorry that I did not want you to cum inside of me this time. We want to go out for dinner and I just don’t want the sperm to drop out of me.
Me: β€œβ€¦ absolutely OK … no problem. I enjoy it shooting my cream on you.”
She looked down her body …
She: β€œβ€¦ but now I have to take another shower ..”
We both started laughing. That was the second sex on that day and later after dinner we did it again after THIS happened:

As I already explained we had booked a junior suite which has a balcony. It has space enough for two chairs and one can expand them to move the feet up and a small table. Of course on these ships there is cabin beside cabin and the balconies are only separated via a kind of plastic wall. Therefore one can hear everything what is going on on the balconies to the left and to the right. We already heard our neighbors to the left speaking several times about this and that (nothing special … just things about the ship, the restaurants etc.). That late evening Kerstin and me were sitting on our balcony to end the day, spoke a bit and had a drink. Suddenly … from the left …
β€œOh Ralf … Oh Ralf .. Oh Ralf …”
Kerstin looked at me with big eyes. Obviously they had not closed the balcony door.
Kerstin (very silent): β€œβ€¦ do they have sex?”
I nodded my head.
β€œOh Ralf … Oh Ralf … Oh Ralf β€¦β€œ
Kerstin started giggling silently
Me: β€œβ€¦ pssssst …”
β€œOh Ralf … Oh Ralf …”
Oh my god … she was again and again saying his name. That actually sounded a bit strange and Kestin made silent jokes about it and continued giggling silently.
β€œOh Ralf … Oh Ralf …” … again and again. But then suddenly it changed ..
It changed to β€œ … yes .. Ralf … yes .. Ralf …”
Kerstin kept on giggling very silently. It was somehow funny, but most probably at least the lady enjoyed what Ralf did.
Then one could hear some clapping … first silent, but it got louder and faster … it sounded like Ralf was fucking his lady pretty hard…
β€œYes Ralf.. yes Ralf … Yes Ralf …”
Then suddenly ..
β€œ.. Ralf … Ralf …”
She got a bit louder …
β€œyes Ralf … yes Ralf..”
The clapping was now pretty intense and very fast.
β€œ Ralf.. Ralf β€¦β€œ
β€œ ich komme … ich komme … (Iβ€˜m cumming … I’m cumming ..)”
β€œ Ralf, ich komme β€¦β€œ
β€œβ€¦ komm Du auch β€œ β€œ … cum too..”
β€ž … ha .. ha .. ha .. ha .. ha .. ha.β€œ I nearly sounded like a laughing … pretty strange to be honest.
The clapping went on pretty loud and fast and then suddenly stopped and shortly after one could hear a kind of β€œβ€¦.brrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh …” from Ralf.
β€œja Ralf.. ja Ralf.. ja Ralf … spritz mich voll … β€ž
That β€žspritz mich vollβ€œ is a bit hard to translate. It can mean that he shall squirt everything inside or it can mean that he should squirt on her body or some other part of the body.
Then it got silent.
Kerstin (very silent): β€œβ€¦ did she say β€˜spritz mich voll’”
I nodded my head.
Kerstin was making grimaces and silently said β€œβ€¦ oh Ralf .. oh Ralf ..” and giggled again.
To be honest if I was Ralf it would go on my nerves to hear my name again and again and again, but that is not my business. Two days later when we exit our cabin in the evening we could see our neighbors. They were in their beginning 60s I would estimate. They were walking in front of us holding hands. She was pretty fat with very thick legs and big belly, short blond colored hair and he was kind of normal (maybe a bit overweight, but not too much).

Cruise Day 3.
On day three we had booked a complete day trip to Rome. It was our first visit of Rome and we both had to admit that Rome is actually spectacular. All these old building, the history behind it, Vatican, St.Peter church … just awesome. Both Kerstin and me are not into some religious stuff, but that church is actually spectacular, especially when you think about when and how it was built. Just an awesome trip, but of course the city was very crowded. When we were back we took showers, went for dinner, listened to some live music in one of the bars, had some drinks and went to bed at about 0:30 in the night. As I already mentioned we had sex every evening/night and so we had it this day as well, but nothing new happened. Therefore it is not necessary to describe it.

Cruise Day 4.
On Day 4 we had booked a trip to Pisa. That was also a very nice trip, but on that day in Pisa it was very hot. There was no brise or something like that, just burning sun. When we were back on the ship we actually did not feel good, because we were so sweaty that we needed a shower once we entered the cabin.
Me: β€œβ€¦ please hurry up in the shower … I also need one …”
She: β€œβ€¦ sure …”
Kerstin undressed and went to the bathroom while I sat down on the chair waiting for her to finish the shower. Suddenly she came back naked from the bathroom, walked towards me with her boobs moving to the left and to the right. She took my hand …
She: β€œβ€¦ you don’t need to wait … there is easily enough space for two persons in the shower cabin …”
I got rid of my clothes and we entered the shower cabin. The first few minutes we were just standing there and let water run down our bodies. That was really good after the hot day. Anyway, of course I could not hold my hands away from her and at some point started washing her huge boobs with shower lotion. Unbelievable how that feels … so slippery and soft … just awesome. Of course we also kissed a lot when the water was running down our bodies and my cock got hard as a stone. Suddenly she looked at me and started smiling.
She: β€œβ€¦ do you want it again?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ what do you mean?”
She: β€œβ€¦ now it would be a good opportunity…”
Me: β€œβ€¦ for what?”
She smiled at me, got down on her knees and took my hard cock into her mouth. She started blowing it while the water ran down my back.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm … it is so hard … I like that so much …”
Me: β€œβ€¦ and it feels so good …”
She moved her lips forward and backward along my cock while her hands were on my ass cheeks.
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm … β€œ
It did not take long until I realized that I was about to cum soon ..
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin .. when you go on …”
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmmm … β€œ
Me: β€œβ€¦ when you go on I will cum …”
She: β€œβ€¦ yes … I know … β€œ
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … I will cum soon …”
She: β€œβ€¦ willst Du mir ins Gesicht spritzen (do you want to cum on my face)?”
Me: β€œβ€¦ oh my god … may I?”
She went on blowing ..
She: β€œβ€¦ mmmm … β€œ
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … ich komme jetzt β€¦β€œ
She: β€žβ€¦ ja … komm .. spritz (yes … c’mon … squirt)”
I took my cock out of her mouth, took it in my hand, Kerstin presented her face with closed eyes and mouth, I stroke it slowly twice, moved my foreskin backwards and one second later I shot three fountains directly into her face. She kept her eyes and mouth shut. When she realized that I was completely finished she got up, held her face under the water and washed away the sperm from her face. Then she looked at me, waved her arms around my neck and gave me a wonderful smile.
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin, that was awesome.”
She was still smiling at me.
She: β€œβ€¦ I know that you like it and right now it was the perfect opportunity to do it, because I could wash it away immediately after.”
Me: β€œβ€¦ you are just perfect …”
She: β€œ.. thank you…”
First we wanted to go to the sun deck to spend some time there, but we had enough sun that day and therefore we decided to lay down on the bed to rest for some time. Later we went to dinner (it was again a very nice 5 stage dinner, which was delicious). After dinner we went to a bar where a band performed some songs. They were not bad, but nothing special. We then walked around on the ship and checked out the shops (clothes, perfumes, expensive and exclusive watches and such stuff). After a last drink in another bar we went back to the cabin, where we had sex again in our missionary position.

Cruise Day 5
As I mentioned earlier we had sex every morning during the cruise. And so this morning as well. Anyway, nothing new or very special happened and therefore I don’t need to tell you more details. Next harbor was Cannes (France). In that harbor we had to use the tender boats. That was actually a new and nice experience. We then had a very nice day with bus trips through Cannes and to Monte Carlo. The tour guide was awesome. It was an Italian lady in their 50s and she was indeed very funny. She was making jokes about all the rich people living here and there in Cannes and Monte Carlo.
Late afternoon we were back and we were pretty tired. We decided lo lay down on the bed for some timed after taking showers. And so we did.

Strange what some people do. Pre-information: On the TV the ship offers several channels about the ship. They offer the menu cards for the restaurants, the program they offer for the day, security information, insights about the ship and they also offer several cams. There is a front cam, a back cam, a cam which shows the theater and a cam which shows the pool area. On this specific camera one can see the complete pool area, the two whirlpools, the little stage they have there etc. In that pool area there is a rule. The sun beds, the big pool and the whirlpools may be used from 7 AM to 7 PM. Anyway, of course there are some people which don’t care about rules. On that day when we were lying on the bed right before we wanted to dress for dinner (it was about 7:10 PM) I switched a bit around through the mentioned channels and when I arrived on that pool cam channel one could see that a couple was still sitting in the whirlpool, although it is only allowed to use it until 7 PM. They were the only ones which were still present, only a few other persons could be seen and they were just leaving the pool area. Both Kerstin and me were shaking our heads about them.
Anyway, we got up from the bed and went to the cupboards to take our clothes for the evening. After about 5 minutes later I took another look at the screen while Kerstin was in the bathroom to arrange her hair.
Me: β€œβ€¦ Kerstin … take a look at this …”
She exit the bathroom.
She: β€œβ€¦ what?”
I pointed on the screen.
Kerstin looked at it and opened her mouth and eyes.
She: β€œβ€¦ Huh?! That is not true!!”
One could see that the lady was sitting on her partner in the whirlpool (face to face) and she clearly moved her body up and down a bit.
She: β€œβ€¦ that is disgusting!! That is a whirlpool many people are using every day and they have sex in it?! How abnormal is that!!”
Me: β€œβ€¦ one thing is for sure! I will never enter this specific whirlpool.”
She: β€œβ€¦ baaaahhh … no … I don’t want to imagine what is maybe in that water soon .. disgusting ..”
The lady actually intensified her movements and shorty after she stopped. They kissed each other shortly and then she moved beside her partner again. Kerstin reentered the bathroom while I started dressing myself. About 10 minutes later I took another look at the screen and now one could see the couple drying themselves with towels outside the whirlpool.
Sorry, I am not a prudish person, but that goes too far. I know that they clean the whirlpools during the night, but only the imagination what was in that pool … brrrr … no .. indeed disgusting.
Anyway, we dressed, went out for dinner and spent the evening on the ship and came back in the night at about 0:20 AM.

The next days of the cruise I will post soon (hopefully)
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Thanks for the update! The "Ralf"-section was especially nice 😁
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Great stuff as usual - thanks
angle

Post by angle »

cumfan wrote: ↑01 Feb 2024 08:08 Thanks for the update! The "Ralf"-section was especially nice 😁
Yes, that was somehow funny. I don't know how many time she said his name. Really strange and Kerstin could not stop giggling. :D