My Neighbor Kerstin

Share your experiences
mateov
Kingpin

Re: My Neighbor Kerstin

Post by mateov »

Thank you for the update! It sounds like a wonderful experience. And I agree, the Ralf bit was fun. Because we are all here because we like to listen, I was thinking that would be a time when I would want to join in on making some sounds, a choir on either side of the wall! But still a wonderful story.
horaa888

Post by horaa888 »

Sex sounds or it didn't happen lol
angle

Post by angle »

horaa888 wrote: 11 Apr 2024 09:31 Sex sounds or it didn't happen lol
What does that mean? Are you saying that I wrote did not happen?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

angle wrote: 29 Apr 2024 08:32
That obviously was meant as a joke, angle. horaa888 wrote "lol" to show his intention.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

angle wrote: 31 Jan 2024 12:46 Strange what some people do. Pre-information: On the TV the ship offers several channels about the ship. They offer the menu cards for the restaurants, the program they offer for the day, security information, insights about the ship and they also offer several cams. There is a front cam, a back cam, a cam which shows the theater and a cam which shows the pool area. On this specific camera one can see the complete pool area, the two whirlpools, the little stage they have there etc. In that pool area there is a rule. The sun beds, the big pool and the whirlpools may be used from 7 AM to 7 PM. Anyway, of course there are some people which don’t care about rules. On that day when we were lying on the bed right before we wanted to dress for dinner (it was about 7:10 PM) I switched a bit around through the mentioned channels and when I arrived on that pool cam channel one could see that a couple was still sitting in the whirlpool, although it is only allowed to use it until 7 PM. They were the only ones which were still present, only a few other persons could be seen and they were just leaving the pool area. Both Kerstin and me were shaking our heads about them.
Anyway, we got up from the bed and went to the cupboards to take our clothes for the evening. After about 5 minutes later I took another look at the screen while Kerstin was in the bathroom to arrange her hair.
Me: “… Kerstin … take a look at this …”
She exit the bathroom.
She: “… what?”
I pointed on the screen.
Kerstin looked at it and opened her mouth and eyes.
She: “… Huh?! That is not true!!”
One could see that the lady was sitting on her partner in the whirlpool (face to face) and she clearly moved her body up and down a bit.
She: “… that is disgusting!! That is a whirlpool many people are using every day and they have sex in it?! How abnormal is that!!”
Me: “… one thing is for sure! I will never enter this specific whirlpool.”
She: “… baaaahhh … no … I don’t want to imagine what is maybe in that water soon .. disgusting ..”
The lady actually intensified her movements and shorty after she stopped. They kissed each other shortly and then she moved beside her partner again. Kerstin reentered the bathroom while I started dressing myself. About 10 minutes later I took another look at the screen and now one could see the couple drying themselves with towels outside the whirlpool.
Sorry, I am not a prudish person, but that goes too far. I know that they clean the whirlpools during the night, but only the imagination what was in that pool … brrrr … no .. indeed disgusting.

I wonder if that couple ever realised that their 'whirlpool session' was being livestreamed all over the ship?
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

yeppie wrote: 29 Apr 2024 10:01
That obviously was meant as a joke, angle. horaa888 wrote "lol" to show his intention.
It's like saying: "pics or it didn't happen!"
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
horaa888

Post by horaa888 »

You got to upload sex sounds or it didn't happen. Those are internet rules.
dtron
Kingpin

Post by dtron »

...says the guy who's been here for just a month