My Neighbor Kerstin

Share your experiences
angle

Re: My Neighbor Kerstin

Post by angle »

PART 17:

In late May something happened it is worth to be told. On a Sunday afternoon it was pretty warm and we sat together on my balcony. We spoke about this and that, had an alcohol free cocktail and smoked cigarettes. Kerstin wore a pink colored tank top she only wears at home when it is warm or even hot weather and nobody else is there. It was pretty tight, very deep cleavage and one could see her bra shining through.
Me: “… I can’t keep my eyes from you … especially from your wonderful breasts …”
She smiled at me, took her boobs in her hands and squeezed them.
She: “… you like them?”
Me: “… you know that I like them …”
She: “… yes I know, but I want to hear it …”
She kept on squeezing her boobs…
Me: “… I LOVE them … I will never get enough of them …”
My cock had already started growing when I saw her squeezing her monsters and I needed to give him more space in my pants by moving him upwards.
Kerstin smiled at me.
She: “… mmmmmm … “
I looked at her.
Me: “… take it off …”
She: “… you mean … here?”
I nodded my head.
She: “… no .. not here. I don’t want that here on the balcony …”
Me: “… please …”
She: “… sorry … no …”
Me: “… then let us go inside …”
She: “… that is Ok for me …”
We got up from our stairs and went inside to my bedroom. In front of my bed I took her off that tank top and then her opened her bra on her back. I slowly moved the bra straps from her shoulders and once they left her shoulders her huge boobs went downwards … I LOVE it to see that. After undressing completely and a lot of kissing I moved between her legs, but did not put my cock in. I moved it up and downwards on her clit while we were kissing intensely. Then without giving any notice I just inserted my cock a bit (not completely).
She immediately lifted her legs and spread them wide.
She: “… huhhhhhhhhhhhh … “
She: “… ohhhh yes …”
She: “… that is how I like it …”
I moved just the head of my cock in and out again slowly. One could hear her wetness.
Me: “… are you ready?”
She nodded her head.
She: “… yes … I am … put it in …”
Then I slowly moved my cock in until I was completely in her.
She: “… oh … goooooood …”
She grabbed my ass while I moved it in and pulled up her legs as far as she could.
I don’t know whether I already described it … this is one of the situations I like A LOT. That first feeling when my cock is completely inside of her, her legs pulled up and wide spread and her hands on my booty. Usually she has her eyes closed, but I wanted her to look at me.
Me: “… look at me …”
She opened her eyes and looked at me.
Me: “… please look at me …”
I slowly moved my cock out and in again. Once it was back in she opened her mouth a bit and..
She: “… ohhhh …”
Me: “… yes … look at me …”
I repeated that very slow in and out.
She wanted to close her yes, but …
Me: “… no … don’t close your eyes … look at me …”
I repeated the very slow in and out several times and every time when I was back deep inside of her she opened her mouth a bit and
She: “… ohhhh …”
Then she very silently whispered while she was looking at me … it was nearly just a moving of her lips than actually a speaking …
She: “… fick mich (fuck me) … slowly … oooooahhhhh …”
I kept on moving my cock slowly in and out … while we looked us in the eyes and she grabbed my ass cheeks even more intense.
She: “… oaaaaahhhhhhh yes … just like that … slowly …”
Me: “… no … don’t close your eyes … look at me …”
She: “… yes … oooaahhhhhhh … sloooooowly … yes ….“
One could hear that smacking sounds of her wet pussy.
She had her mouth open a bit and her breathing and moaning got more intense while we kept on looking us in the eyes…
Shorty after …
She (very silent): “… ich komme gleich (I’m cuming soon) …”
Me: “… me too …”
She: “… shortly …”
She opened her eyes and her mouth wider and wider … wider and wider and grabbed my ass very intensely, moved her body a bit up …
She: “… NOW … ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …”
And right in that moment I had moved my cock again completely inside of her, stayed in that position and started pumping my sperm without moving further.
She: “… your cock … ahhh … I can feel it pulsing … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …”
That was awesome!!!
After calming down and cleaning …
Me: “… I loved it when you looked at me and silently whispered … “fick mich”…”
She (Smiling at me): “… when I looked at you in that moment I just had to say what I thought …”
Me: “… we came together right in the same moment …”
She: “… indeed … and … WOW … I could feel your pulsing cock … that felt so good …”
The rest of the day nothing more special happened.

Beginning of June Kerstin and me went to Berlin for 4 days (3 nights). I had booked a nice hotel in a side road of Kurfürstendamm. From the airport we took a taxi to the hotel. In fact that we were very early (in the morning) we left our baggage at the reception and went out to spend the day in Berlin. We had nice breakfast in the upper floor of KADEWE and spent the day with walking around in Berlin. At about 16:00 we were back in the hotel and got our room. It was a pretty big room with direction to the calm side of the hotel. In the room we had a king size bed, a big bathroom with bathtub and shower area without a door (handicapped accessible) , a small desk between the two windows, coffee machine and a big TV. The only thing we did not have was a balcony.

Anyway, after we had unpacked our luggage we laid down on the bed and fell asleep for about one hour. After that we took showers and then went out for dinner to Hard Rock Café Berlin. After dinner we walked around a bit, drank 2 cocktails in a pub and then went back to our hotel. On our way back (holding our hands like a couple which has just fallen in love).
She: “… we are walking around like a couple … ”
Me: “… well … here in Berlin we are on vacation together and to be honest .. right here we actually are a couple, aren’t we?”
She: “… hmmm .. when I think about it … you are right ..”
Me: “… or is that a problem for you?”
She: “… nono … everything OK …”
She: “… but at home …”
Me: “… yes … I know … you don’t need to say it again …”
She: “… OK …”
Suddenly she stopped, walked in front of me and looked me in the eyes.
She: “… I want to tell you something … I am so happy that I met you …”
She put her arms around my neck and kissed me.
Me: “… So am I …”
In our room we then had our wonderful missionary sex.

Next day we had an appointment in the Reichstag (German parliament) with one of the members of parliament (I had arranged that upfront). It was very interesting to see how everything works in the parliament and the member of the parliament told us some interesting stories about his work. After that we went for shopping again. Kerstin found a lingerie shop. She went in and before looking around she immediately asked the saleslady whether they offer bras of her size, because (as I already mentioned) it is not that easy to find nice bras (not these ones old ladies wear) of her size. Luckily they actually had 90H-size and Kerstin bought four new bras. She was very happy about that.

Anyway, we went back to the hotel, took a shower, went out again for dinner and after that to some pub where we could sit outside. We drank three cocktails and I must admit that we both were a bit tipsy afterwards. After paying the bill we got up from our chairs and started our way back to the hotel. I immediately took her hand and she smiled at me.
She: “… Hui … I can feel the alcohol …”
After a 10-15 minute walk we arrived at the hotel and went to our room. Once we were in she waved her arms around my neck.
She: “… that was a wonderful day and a wonderful evening …”
Me. “… Indeed …”
Two seconds later our tongues met for a long kiss.
She: “… only one thing missing to make it a PERFECT day…”
I nodded my head and smiled at her.
Me: “… indeed … “
We slowly started undressing ourselves and for me the most thrilling moment was again when I moved her bra carriers slowly from her shoulders and her huge boobs went down. Finally we were naked and kissed each other standing in the middle of the room. A short “check” showed me that she was already wet.
She: “… do you think that this desk can stand my weight?”
Me: “… I think so, but you cannot lie down on it ..”
She: “… I know … but I can sit on it … kiss me …”
I kissed her and moved her towards the desk. As I already described it was a small desk placed on the wall between the 2 windows. I was pretty sure that it was stable enough to sit on it.
Once we arrived at the desk I moved away the chair and helped her climbing the desk to sit on it. She just sat on the desk with her back leaning on the wall, her legs spread but let her legs just hang down and I was standing between her legs while we were kissing. Then I moved a bit down, grabbed the hollow of her knees with my arm and lifted her legs up. With that her entrance was on a perfect position. I moved my cock towards her entrance and once it was where it should be I slowly moved the head of my cock forward.
She: “… oooooohhhhhh ..”
I stopped when about the first third of my cock was in her, but ..
She: “… no … don’t stop … move it in …”
And I moved it more and more until I was completely in her. I still had the hollows of her knees hooked on my arms. She waved her arms around my neck.
She: “… oh my god … you are so deep inside of me …”
Slowly I started moving my cock in and out and one could hear the wetness of her pussy. She leaned her back on the wall, I had her legs hooked under my arms and could see these wonderful hanging boobs.
Unfortunately this desk was not that stable as it looked and it started screeching and moving a bit and coming along with that the position got more and more uncomfortable. I told her and asked her to put her arms around my neck. Once done I hold her (still sticking inside of her) and walked backward. I wanted to do some ins and outs in this standing position, but I was not strong enough. Therefore I moved backwards to the bed and slowly sat down on the bed still sticking deep inside of her. Anyway … it just was not comfortable and just did not fit. Therefore she got up from me, moved complete on the bed, laid down on her back, lifted her legs and spread them …
She: “… C’mon … put it in …”
Not long after everything was finished and we both had our orgasms. After calming down ..
She: “… mmm … I enjoyed that position on the desk …”
Me: “… yes … me too … but the desk was not stable enough …”
She: “… yes … indeed …”
Me: “… maybe we can find something at home which is better …”
She: “… yes … it was great to lean back on the wall …”
Me: “… I see … and it was great to see your boobs …”
She: “… good to hear … I’m sure we will find something …”
We went on talking a bit and the fell asleep.

The next days nothing new or very special happened. We had wonderful days in Berlin.

End of June it was a very hot day (the hottest day in June since MANY years they said on TV) and we decided to go out for a walk. Kerstin came over to me and wore a new summer dress. She looked amazing in that dress, especially because the cleavage looked stunning and her white bra was shining thru. We went to a lake which is surrounded by forest near we live and started our walk around it. Only a few joggers and cyclers went along us … jogging although it was 38 degrees Celsius hot, unbelievable. At some stage when we were talking about some stuff, which is not interesting here, I moved my hand from her back down towards her booty and … looked at her..
Me: “… can it be that …”
She smiled at me …
She: “… what?”
Me: “… can it be that you don’t wear a slip?”
She smiled at me again …
She: “… that is right … it is so hot and …”
She: “… that makes it easier for you … later …”
She stopped, turned around, waved her arms around my neck and 1 second later I could feel her tongue.
Me: “… mmmm … that sounds good … but it would be even better you would not wear a bra as well …”
She: “… NO .. sorry … I won’t do that. I cannot go out without a bra … not at all … ”
Me: “… why not”
She: “… my tits are just much too big and they are hanging much too much to go out without a bra …”
Me: “… they are perfect … I like them so much …”
I grabbed her monsters on the dress … of course I first checked that nobody was watching …
She: “… not here … please …”
Me: “… why not … nobody is here …”
She looked around …
She: “… no … not here … somebody could see us …”
Me: “… OK … but a kiss is possible …”
She: “… of course …”
And our tongues met again.
She: “… mmm … I can feel that your cock is now hard after this kiss …”
Me: “… of course … and when I think about that there is nothing under this dress …”
She: “… yes …”
Me: “… that makes me even more horny …”
She looked me in the eyes.
She: “… I like it when you speak like that …”
She pushed her body against mine at my hard cock in my sport pants.
Me: “… Kerstin … you are turning me more and more on …”
She: “… Is that true ..”
She looked to the left and to the right checking that nobody was there who could see us …
She put her hand on my hard cock on my pants.
She: “… mmmmm … it is indeed hard … hard as a stone … mmmmm …”
Me: “… Kerstin .. C’Mon let’s go a bit deeper into the forest … nobody will see us …”
She: “… NO … NO WAY … I don’t want that …”
Me: “… OK .. then let us go home …”
She smiled at me …
She: “… OK … that is a deal …”
She took my hand and we walked to my car (faster than before) holding hands.
Drive back home is only a 15 minutes drive. During the drive I took her hand and put it between my legs on my cock.
She: “… ahhh … you want me to go on turning you on?”
Me: “… yes … please …”
She moved her hand on my pants and immediately my cock started growing.
She: “… mmmm … it is getting hard …”
Because it grew more and more it was not comfortable anymore and I had to release the safety belt and had to move it upwards in my pants.
She: “… wow … now it is completely hard …”
Me: “… yes … I am so horny and I can’t wait to arrive at home to finally feel you …”
She: “… I can only repeat … I like it when you speak like that …”
She had to take her hand from my pants when I had to stop at a red traffic light, but once I kept on driving she put her hand on my pants again and moved her hand up and down my hard cock.
Finally we arrived at home, left my car and went through the parking garage to the elevator.
Once we were in I took her in my arms and started kissing her. My cock immediately started growing again.
She: “… for what?”
Me: “… to take this …”
I put her hand on my cock …
She: “… oh yes … I am …”
Just said, the elevator stopped. I took her hand and we walked towards my apartment. I unlocked the door, opened it and we entered the apartment. Once we were in I closed the door, immediately moved her with her back on the wall, moved my body against her and started kissing her neck.
She: “… ah yes … mmmm…”
With both hands I started grabbing her wonderful boobs on her summer dress while I kept on kissing her neck.
She: “… mmmm … “
Me: “… Kerstin … I want you … “
She: “… yes … tell me … oahh …”
I kept on kissing her neck and grabbing her boobs.
Me: “… your boobs are so awesome …”
She: “… mmmm … I like it when you are horny …”
She “… oahh … “
She: “… KISS ME …”
We started French kissing ..
Me: “… I want to feel you …”
She: “… oh yes … I want you too …”
I took her hand and walked to the dining table. I took a chair, turned it around, took off my pants and sat down on the chair with my hard cock. Kerstin wanted to take off her dress ..
Me: “… no … please leave it on … and sit down on my cock … C’mon …”
She: “… oh … OK …”
She lifted the dress until her pussy was free, moved one leg right beside the chair, the other left beside the chair and with one slow move she sat down on my cock until it was completely in her.
Me: “… WOW … great … finally I am in you ..”
She stayed in this position first without moving.
She: “… yes … indeed … finally …”
Me: “… please stay there for a minute …”
Now I moved the straps of her summer dress down and her massive boobs in her bra appeared. She helped me with moving the dress over her head and I threw it on the floor. I moved my hands around her and opened the bra. Then I did what I like so much: I slowly moved the bra straps from her shoulders and once they were gone her monsters went down and I could see these wonderful hanging massive breasts. Now she slowly started moving her body up and down while I massaged her boobs. After only a few ups and down ..
Me: “… Kerstin … I am so horny today … I can’t stand that for long …”
She: “… yes … tell me … tell me … hoooahhh … I want to hear it …“
She had her eyes shut and her mouth a bit open …
Me: “… I can feel your wetness … and your boobs are wonderful …”
One could hear the smacking sound of her wet pussy.
She: “… yes … go on … tell me … hoooaahh … tell me …”
I went on telling her what I thought in that moment.
She: “… I’m nearly there … tell me …”
I went on making her compliments etc..
I was very horny, but it seemed that she was even nearer to her orgasm than I was to mine.
Me: “… listen to that sound … your wet pussy …”
She: “… yes … yes … tell me …”
Me: “… I will shot my load deep inside of you when I’m cuming …”
She: “… OHHHH YESSSSS … please … do it …”
She: “… hooo … hoooooo … hooooooo…”
She: “… I’m cumming … ”
Then she opened her mouth wider and wider and … “… ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… “
Me: “… soon … soon …”
She moved here body up and down … up and down ..”
Me: “… C’mon … a bit more …”
A few more ups and downs …
Me: “… I’m coming …”
She moved her body up and with one very hard slam down until my cock was completely in her and I started pumping my load deep inside of her …
She: “… oh yesssss … I can feel it pulsing …”
She: “… yes … give me everything you have …”
While I came I grabbed her huge hangers with both hands.
WOW … what a fantastic fuck that was.
She stayed where she was and looked at me.
She: “… I can’t believe how fast I’m coming when we have sex …”
She: “… it is sooo amazing ..”
She kissed me sensually and then hugged me for a long while.
As I told you it was a VERY hot day and we had to take a shower after this fantastic sex.

Beginning of July Kerstin went away for one week for vacation. She went to northern France together with Gabi (her friend she was on vacation last year in Ireland). When she came back she told me in detail (via WhatsApp she already told me roughly) that her vacation was not that good this year, because she and Gabi got into some trouble on their third day. I already told you about Gabi’s passion to get other people into becoming vegetarians. Well, and exactly this topic popped up again and again during their vacation and in the end Kerstin had enough of it and they ran into a big argument. Anyway, when Kerstin came back we both were pretty hungry on each other and had “our” wonderful sex.

End of July I organized a little birthday party again. Several of my buddies with their girlfriends or wives were there others which are single came alone and Birgit and Martin were also there. During the day they told us that it is getting better and better in their house. They still do not know in detail what to do with that small room in ground floor and they plan to install the sauna in the cellar and the bath tub (in German we call it Zuber) later this year. And they invited us to visit them once the sauna will be there. We agreed although I am not a big fan of saunas.
Everybody was in a good mood at the party. At some time one of my buddies (his name Achim) came to me to ask something.
Achim: “… hey … are you and Kerstin a fixed couple in the meantime?”
Me: “… no we are not … why are you asking?”
Achim: “… well in this case I think it would be OK for you if I try to … I mean … get her … “
Achim: “… I mean … WOW … I never had such a kind of woman … you know what I mean…”
Me: “… well … go ahead and try it … I don’t have a problem with it …”
A few minutes later I could see Achim and Kerstin standing together speaking with each other, but I could not hear what they talked about.
Anyway, at about 23:30 Birgit and Martin decided to drive back home .. they could not stay, because they had an other private appointment the next days. At about 2:30 AM everybody was gone.
Kerstin and me just started to bring the glasses and empty bottles to the kitchen. While we did that …
She: “… your friend Achim asked me to give him my cell phone number …”
Me: “… did he? Well … he asked me whether we are a fixed couple in the meantime.”
Me: “… I of course said NO, because we still have that agreement …”
Me: “… and then he asked me whether it was OK for me if he would try to get you …”
Kerstin smiled at me …
Kerstin: “… I see … that is what you guys talk about …”
Me: “… Kerstin … you are a very sexy woman … and I fully can understand that he wants you …”
Kerstin: “… thank you …”
After a pause…
Kerstin: “… you don’t ask me whether I gave him my cell phone number?”
Me: “… Kerstin … listen … we have an agreement, right? If you want to give some other man your cell phone number, it is just not my business … as long as we have this agreement …”
Kerstin: “… and you won’t be jealous?”
I went to her, took her hands and looked her in the eyes …
Me: “… listen … if you spend some time with an other man than me … especially if you would have sex with him … every minute I would wish to be him …”
She looked at me …
She: “… is that true?”
I nodded my head. She put her hands around my neck.
She: “… I did not give him my cell phone number… he is just not the kind of man I prefer …”
She: “… but I cannot promise that I won’t give it to somebody else in the future … and I also cannot promise that I won’t have sex with an other man in the future, but one thing is for sure …”
She: “… you are … number one for me …”
Me: “… that sounds good … and … I will also not promise to NOT have sex with other women … that is the deal and … you are also … number 1 for me …”
She smiled at me and 2 seconds later our tongues met for a wonderful French kiss. About 15 minutes later we were in my bedroom and did it the way we like so much.

Beginning of August Kerstin, me, one of my buddies and his wife (her names are Ralf and Christina) went to some city fest which takes place every year. It is always pretty nice organized, but for me it often just too crowded. But sometimes one can see and speak with people one haven’t see for a long time. And so this time. When we were walking around I suddenly could here a female voice …
She: ”… hhheeeeeeyyy … I can’t believe it … how are you ..”
I had to look twice, but then I recognized her. Her name is Maria and I had a short adventure with her some years ago. But in comparison to that time nowadays she looks … how can I say it … worn-out is maybe the correct word in English. Her skin looked old, her hair was … not well done and the clothes she wore … well … far away from a woman who looks at herself … somehow shocking …
She appeared me, hugged me and greet me with a kiss left and right on my cheek as we usually greet each other in Germany.
She: “… long time no see … how are you?”
Me: “… I am fine and you?”
She: “… fine … are you alone here? C’mon … let’s have a drink”
Me: “… no, I am not alone here … this is Kerstin and …”
I also introduced the other two.
She: “… ah … hello … “
She looked at Kerstin from head to toe …
She (to me): “… nice to meet you again … long time ago …”
She touched my arm …
She (speaking a bit more silent): “… and … we had a thrilling time …”
She: “… when was it? 7 or 8 years ago?”
Me: “… at least … I think even more …”
She: “… and hey … “
She looked at me …
She: “… you are still looking as good as that time … still that sporty looking guy …”
I just smiled at her.
She went on speaking some stupid things and then …
Me: “… OK ... we want to go on … “
She: “… sure … ehhh … hey … give me you cell phone number, I’m gonna call you…”
Me: “… I don’t think that is a good idea …”
One could see that her mood changed from one moment to the other.
She: “… NOT?!?! OK .. if you don’t want … Just like that time … “
Me: “… I am just honest … nothing more …”
We walked away, but she could not do other than saying …
She: “… have fun … with your … KERSTIN …”
Me: “… I will … thank you…”
When we were a bit away …
Kerstin: “… oh my god .. who was that?”
Me: “… believe me … she did not look like in the past. We had a short adventure … not more than a week or something like that …”
She: “… you had an adventure with SUCH a person?”
Me: “… as I said … she by far did not look how she looks today …”
Also my friend Ralf said, that he nearly did not recognize her.
We went around on the fest, listened to band which played some AC/DC songs (they were pretty good I must say) and then we sat down somewhere and drank a beer (I had a alcohol free one, because I had to drive later). Suddenly Kerstin knocked on my arm.
She: “… look who is walking there …”
Can you remember that guy who called Kerstin a sponge ... the guy who just came in, took her and went away a few minutes later? Exactly this guy was walking by.
She: “… this idiot!!”
Me: “… calm down … let him … he is not worth …”
She grabbed my arm and put her head on my shoulder.
She: “… you are right …”
We finished our drinks, got up from the chairs and started walking around. When we made the first steps I took Kerstin’s hand. She did not take her hand away. We walked a few steps and I then looked at her.
Me: “… OK for you?”
She smiled at me.
She: “… yes … OK for me …”
She pushed my hand a bit with her hand. About one hour later, we left the fest and went back home. Always interesting such a fest …

TO BE CNTINUED IN PART 18
Hewhowhowatches

Post by Hewhowhowatches »

Thank you for continuing this! I was worried that it was over
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Love it!
Jp8600

Post by Jp8600 »

Great stories, I couldn’t stop reading. Would love an obscured pic so we can see how big those monsters are.
angle

Post by angle »

Yes … I think I will send a pic soon ... but of course I will cut it so that her face won't be visible ...
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

angle wrote: 10 Aug 2020 14:10 Yes … I think I will send a pic soon ... but of course I will cut it so that her face won't be visible ...
I can't wait for the pic :) Looking forward. Thank you
angle

Post by angle »

PART 18:

In Middle of August Birgit and Martin invited us to visit them. We went to them on Saturday morning. It was a very hot and sunny day and the plan was to do some BBQ in the evening. They had already bought everything and we only needed to burn up the fire in the evening. We only had some salad for lunch and then sat down in their garden. In fact it was very hot the ladies wore summer clothes. Birgit wore – in my opinion – much too short Jeans and the upper part of a bikini. In fact of her massive legs and ass this Jeans was just much too short and small … in my opinion. Kerstin wore some light sport pants and a very light see through shirt .. one could see her black bra under it … absolutely stunning.
We talked about this and that and they showed us what have changed in their house since our last visit.
Later when Martin and me started the fire he suddenly started speaking about Birgit.
He: “… have you seen Birgit in this Jeans?”
Me: “… yes I have …”
He: “… doesn’t that look stunning?! I love to see her in this jeans … “
Me: “… then everything is perfect …”
He: “… you don’t think that this looks sexy, right?”
Me: “… Martin … it is not important. I don’t need to consider Birgit looking sexy. You are her partner … not me …”
Me: “… but for me … and this only my personal opinion … that jeans is too small and too short …”
He: “… noooooo … it is not … when she bents down in this jeans … “
He: “… wooooaaaaa … what a view …”
Me: “… hey … everything OK …”

After dinner we talked again a lot and at about 1 AM we decided to go to bed. When we entered the guest room I was shocked about the temperature. It was so hot … we had just forgotten to open the balcony door at the time when sun went down. I immediately opened the door to let some fresh and cooler air in.
We went to the bathroom after Martin and Birgit and took a short shower after the hot day … first Kerstin, then me. When I came back to the guest room. Kerstin was sitting on the bed. Once I entered the room she got up. I closed the door and right in the moment when I turned around she slowly moved her summer pajama above her head and her wonderful boobs appeared … these wonderful hanging monsters …
Me: “… WOW … “
She smiled at me and moved her hands towards me..
She: “… come to me …”
I walked to her and two seconds later our tongues met each other.
Me: “… do you want to …”
I moved my head towards the wall of Martin’s and Birgit’s bedroom.
She: “… no … not today … let us stay here …”
She: “… today I am in a romantic mood …”
She: “… is that OK for you?”
Me: “… of course …”
After some more kissing we laid down in the bed and started our foreplay.
Some time later we could hear knocking on the wall …
Anyway, at some point in time I had entered Kerstin in “our” missionary position, she had her legs pulled up and wide spread and her hands on my ass while I fucked her very slowly. I did not realize when the knocking at the wall and the moaning actually stopped, I enjoyed the situation with Kerstin too much.
Kerstin was moaning with her “ … ohhhh …” everytime when my cock was completely back inside of her.
She: “… yes … go on … I’m not far away …”
She: “… huhhhhhh … ohhhhh…”
She: “… let me feel it pulsing …”
She: “… hoooo … deeeeeeep inside of me …”
She: “ … hhohhhh …”
Me: “… Kerstin … I can’t go on much longer …”
She: “… not necessary …”
She opened her mouth wider and wider, grabbed my ass with her hands more and more intense and … “… ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… “
Two seconds later I moved my cock completely in one last time and started pumping my sperm.
She: “… oh yes … I can feel it pulsing … oh yes …”
She: “… ahhhhhhhhhhhh …”
WOW … what a fuck again …
She hugged my intensely while I was still in her.
After cleaning with Kleenex she laid down in my arms. Actually another shower was necessary, because we were very sweaty after this sex in the hot room, but we decided to stay where we were. Some time later we fell asleep, but we did not sleep that well, because it was just too hot.

Next morning after breakfast the two ladies looked at some make-up stuff and clothes while Martin and me were sitting the garden.
He: “… hey … we are friends, right?”
Me: “… yes … we are … why are you asking?”
He: “… you know … “
He looked towards the house checking that the ladies were actually in it and could not hear us …
He: “… I think you and Kerstin had good sex in the night, didn’t you?”
I looked at him
Me: “… ehhhh …”
He: “… well … when Birgit was checking her cell phone … Whats App etc … I don’t know … I went out on the balcony to smoke a cigarette …”
He: “… and … your balcony door was open … “
Me: “… oh .. yes … We had to open it, because I think we had – I think - 60 degrees Celsius or something like that in the room …”
He: “… oh shit … we forgot to open it … sorry …”
He smiled at me …
He: “… and the curtain was also not closed …”
I looked at him again …
Me: “… does that mean that you … “
Me: “… SAW us?”
He: “… from the ceiling of the balcony you can directly look at the bed and …”
Me: “… we did not realize you …”
He: “… although there was no light on in the room I could clearly see you ...”
Me: “… well … for me this is not a problem, but …”
Me: “… PLEASE … don’t tell Kerstin … please don’t tell her … it would be a big problem for her …”
He: “… hey … you and me are friends and we are men and this will stay between you and me …”
He: “… even Birgit does not know, because when I go out smoking on that balcony she wants me to close the door, because of the smoke … she does not want it in the bedroom … and therefore she did not even hear you …”
Me: “… I see … but does that smoke actually go inside … hmmm ..”
He: “… well … I don’t think so, but she wants it like that. Anyway, can you remember when Birgit told Kerstin that she saw you two that day …”
Me: “… oh yes … I will never forget that day …”
He: “… now I can understand what Birgit meant when she said that it looked romantic when she saw you two …”
He: “… it indeed looked very romantic …”
He: “... her legs pulled up and spread, you between them and her hands on your ass …”
Me: “… that is exactly our favorite position …”
He: “… and I think Kerstin had a heavy orgasm, right?”
Me: “… well … I think so …”
He: “… it at least sounded like that …”
He: “… but she is not that loud, right?”
Me: “… not that much … it is perfect … for me ..”
He: “… I’m sure that Birgit is much louder … and I lllllove that … I love it when she screams and talks ..”
Me: “… well … and THIS will also stay between you and me …”
Me: “… we actually can hear Birgit moaning in the other room …”
He: “… really????”
He: “… oh … ehhhhh …”
Me: “… NO … you will NOT change anything, OK?”
He: “… OK …”
He: “… hey … my friend … I’m happy that I now have somebody I can talk about such things …”
Me: “… sure … no problem …”
Me: “… but please promise that Kerstin will never know that you saw us …”
He: “… I promise …”
About two hours later we went back home.

End of August we had a few very sunny and hot days in Germany. One day Kersten sent me a WhatsApp saying that she needs my help and asked me whether I could come over to her apartment. She opened the door and immediately I could see that she did not wear a bra under her shirt. WOW … it looked awesome … her hanging huge monsters only covered by this shirt … WOW. After saying Hello with a wonderful kiss Kerstin told me that she was out with a friend to some lake. Unfortunately she forgot to use sun cream and now her back was a burned. She handed me over some after sun cream and asked me whether I could put cream on her back. I of course agreed. She took off her shirt and now I could see that her back indeed was a burned. I opened the bottle and put the cream on her back. When I was done with her back …
She: “… thank you …”
Me: “… wait … I’m not done … “
I moved a big amount of cream on my hands, moved my hands around her and put my hands on her boobs …
She: “… hey … THERE my skin is not burned …”
She moved her head around.
Me: “… please … let me … please …”
She smiled.
She: “… sure … go ahead … I like that … ”
WOW … I creamed her huge monsters with the cream. It felt so good … I lifted them up, creamed everything, pushed them a bit etc. I even put more and more cream on it until everything was VERY slippery. Of course my cock crew up very fast. Then I moved her around and looked at these wonderful huge, hanging boobs.
Me: “… I would really like to put my cock between them now…”
She: “… hmm … and why don’t you do it?”
Me: “… may I?”
She: “… you don’t need to ask … not for that …”
She: “… take the bottle with the cream …”
She took my hand, led me to the carpet I already mentioned several times. She took a pillow from the couch, laid down on the carpet, put her head on the pillow and asked me to join her. I took off my clothes, sat down on her belly and moved my cock between her boobs which had moved sideways. I lifted them up with my hands and put my cock between them. AWESOME … I slowly started moving my cock forward and backward between these soft monsters.
She: “… you like that?”
Me: “… oh yes … “
She smiled at me and took the bottle with the cream and handed it over to me.
She: “… put more on it … and on your cock as well …”
I put a big amount of the cream on her boobs and my cock.
Then I moved my cock between her very slippery boobs again and I went on doing the boobs job. It did not take much time and I felt that I was about to come. I slowed down a bit and looked at Kerstin.
Me: “… may I?”
Me: “… come on your face?”
She paused for a second …
She: “… not today, OK?”
Me: “… sure … not a problem …”
I went on moving my cock forward and backward and finally came between her boobs …. mmmm … that was also nice.
She: “… sorry that I declined the squirting in my face …”
Me: “… hey … not a problem at all …”
She: “… maybe next time, OK?”
Me: “… Kerstin … listen … everything is OK …”
She: “… I am just still not 100% used to it …”
Me: “… Kerstiiiiiiiin … everything is OK. I really enjoyed what we just did …”
She: “… are you sure?”
Me: “… of course!!!”
We kissed each other.
The rest of the evening nothing more special happened.

In early September Kerstin told me that Thomas is going to have a business meeting in our town with a customer and he wants to visit her on that day.
She: “… can you be there as well on that day?”
Me: “… which day is it again?”
She told me the exact day and I checked my calendar in my cell phone.
Me: “… no problem … I can be there …”
She: “… perfect …”
Three day later it was the day. I went over to Kerstin and she opened the door. She wore a blouse with a very deep cleavage … one could see the upper part of her boobs pretty good.
Me: “… Kerstin … that looks wonderful, but do you think that it is a good idea to wear this? I mean you and me know that he likes your boobs as much as I do …”
I grabbed her boobs …
She: “… mmmmm … that feels good, but we don’t have time now ...”
She: “… concerning my outfit … trust me, OK?”
Me: “... OK … no problem.”
Anyway, about 15 minutes later the doorbell rang. She got up from the couch, opened even another knob of her blouse, which made her cleavage even deeper … MUCH TOO deep I would say. She looked at me …
She: “… please trust me …”
She asked him via the interphone system to come up to her apartment.
Shortly after she opened the door. One cannot see the door from the living room where I was sitting on the couch.
She: “… Hi …”
She closed the door.
Thomas: “… Hi … oh my god … WOW .. you are looking stunning …”
One could hear two kisses … most probably kiss left and right as we do it in Germany when saying Hello.
Thomas: “… WOW … what a view … your boobs are the best …”
She: “… hey .. keep your hands away … “
She: “… come in to the living room …”
Thomas: “… and I am so happy that you have time for me and …”
They walked towards the living room …
Once Thomas saw me …
Thomas: “… Oh … you?!?!?!”
Me: “… hi …”
Kerstin: “… do you want a coffee ..?”
Thomas: “… coffee … yes .. why not?”
Kerstin: “… and you honey? You too?”
She smiled at me.
Me: “... Oh yes … please …“
Kerstin went to the kitchen, prepared three coffee and Thomas sat down on a seat.
Me: “… and … how are you?”
Thomas: “… good …”
Shortly after Kerstin came back with three coffee on a tray. She put the tray on the table by bending down. I am sure that Thomas had a wonderful view on her boobs. She handed one of the coffees over to Thomas and sat down right beside me (leg on leg) on the couch.
We took a gulp of coffee and then Kerstin put her hand on my leg and started caressing my leg.
Kerstin: “… and? How is Tina?”
Thomas: “… I don’t know. I haven’t seen her for about three weeks?”
Kerstin: “… heeee … I don’t understand … why that?”
Thomas: “… we have split up.”
Kerstin: “… oh … sorry to hear that. What happened?”
Thomas (waving his hand): “… ah …”
Thomas: “… let’s speak about something different …”
Kerstin: “… good that we don’t have such problems, right honey?”
She moved her head around and kissed me.
Now I knew what her plan was. She wanted to show him that he doesn’t have a chance anymore. She kept on caressing my leg and moved her body press towards mine.
Thomas: “… so .. you two are now …”
Kerstin (looking at him with an asking view): “… yes?”
Thomas: “… I mean … you are together …”
Kerstin: “… yes … we are, right honey?”
Me: “… oh yes, indeed …”
She kissed me again.
Suddenly …
She: “… oh my god …”
She: “… honey … why didn’t you tell me that I am sitting here nearly naked?”
She closed the two deepest of the knobs which were open …
She boxed my arm a bit.
She: “… hey … “
I joined her game …
Me: “… oh yes honey … I am sorry. I forgot to close it again … I mean … earlier when we … ehhh …”
I pointed towards her bedroom …
She: “… yes … indeed … ”
She paused for a moment and looked me in the eyes …
She: “… mmm … that was good …”
She smiled at me and kissed me again and this time she even moved her tongue out for a second.
Thomas just looked at us without saying a word.
She put her hand on my leg and kept on caressing it.
She: “… and … how was your business meeting?”
Thomas: “… good …”
One could clearly see that he was VERY frustrated and disappointed.
Kerstin kept on showing him that he won’t have a chance anymore to lay her down.
About 30 minutes later after some talking he left us.
When he was gone.
Me (sarcastic): “… Kerstin … you are a baaaaad woman …”
She smiled at me.
She: “… am I???”
I nodded my head.
She: “… I think we clearly showed him that he needs to look for somebody else…”
Me: “… yes … I think you made it clear …”
She put her arms around my neck.
She: “… earlier you mentioned something which supposedly took place in my bedroom …”
I smiled at her.
She: “… what do think if we … actually … go to my bedroom and …”
I moved my head forward and our tongues met each other. About 10 minutes later I was in her and we had our wonderful sex in missionary position.

A few days later Birgit (only Birgit) visited Kerstin, because she anyway was in town to bring something to her parents. I joined them and we had cup of coffee together. While we were speaking I asked …
Me: “… Birgit … we heard that Thomas and Tina have split up. Do you know what happened?”
Kerstin: “… oh … good question …”
Birgit: “… oh yes … I know …”
Birgit: “… this idiot …”
Me: “… oh … that does not sound good …”
Birgit: “… one day our doorbell rang. Martin opened the door and Tina was standing outside…”
Birgit: “… She came in and when I saw her I immediately could see in her eyes that she had cried…”
Birgit: “… I asked her what happened and she told me …”
Birgit: “ … the day before she wanted to go out for dinner and disco with some of her friends from the dancing club she is member of after their training.”
Birgit: “… somehow they decided to do it on an other day, because one member’s child was sick, the other did not feel well etc etc…”
Birgit: “… instead she went home…”
Birgit: “… yeah … and there … well …”
Birgit: “… she found Thomas … together with a women … and they were having sex … in their bedroom … in their marriage bed …”
Kerstin and me (nearly together): “… NOOOOOOO …”
Me: “… that is not true!!!”
Birgit: “… it is actually true…”
I shook my head.
Birgit: “… it was a shock for her. She said that she will never get this scene out of her head. She said that when she entered the house she could hear noise coming from their bedroom. She appeared the bedroom and could hear a woman …”
Birgit: “… she opened the door and … yeah …”
Birgit: “… I don’t know whether you want to hear it …”
Kerstin: “… go on …”
Birgit: “… well … sister … you and me know what Thomas’ biggest obsession is?”
Kerstin nodded her head and moved her hands on her huge boobs
Birgit: “… exactly. Tina saw Thomas lying on his back … and a thick woman with huge breasts was riding him and … yeah … “
Kerstin: “… oh NOOOOOO …”
Birgit nodded her head.
Me: “… unbelievable … this idiot … ”
Birgit: “… it is not over yet …”
Birgit: “… Tina of course immediately interrupted them .. and the woman kept calm somehow … ”
Birgit: “… Thomas of course tried to calm Tina down, but you can imagine that this was not possible …”
Birgit: “… Tina then told the woman to leave their bed and their apartment .. the woman was just sitting on the bed listening to the Tina and Thomas …”
Birgit: “… guess what the woman said?”
Me: “… don’t know …”
Kerstin: “… don’t know …”
Birgit: “… she said … ‘… not before I got my money …’…”
Kerstin: “… MONEY???? She was a …”
Birgit: “… yes … a prostitute …”
Me: “… that is not true!!! He brings a prostitute to their apartment … to their bed?!?!!?”
Birgit nodded her head.
Kerstin: “… unbelievable …”
Birgit: “… you can imagine that Tina got more and more angry, disappointed etc…”
Birgit: “… but it is still not over..”
Birgit: “… Tina asked the woman how many times they already did it …”
Birgit: “… Thomas asked her to not answer, but she actually answered …”
Birgit: “… she said … in their apartment it was the 3rd time …”
Birgit: “… and several times in a hotel …”
Kerstin: “… oh nooooooo. I am so sorry for Tina. She is such a likable and ravishing person … she does not deserve that …”
Birgit: “… indeed …”
Me: “… what an idiot!!!”
Birgit: “… she stayed in our house for a few days and in the meantime she is living in her parent’s house. They actually are pretty rich and have a big house…”
Birgit: “… I am in good contact with Tina and I try to help her if she needs my help and I meet her from time to time to go out or she visits us …”
Me: “… that is good. I only spoke with her a few times and I don’t know her that good, but she does not deserve that at all …”
Kerstin (towards me): “… what do you think … shall we do a little dinner here in one of our apartments? We four and Tina?”
Me. “… hmmm … don’t you think that this will overcharge her? I mean … two couples and her without partner …”
Kerstin angrily looked at me …
Kerstin: “… TWO couples??”
Me: “.. oh … yes … you are right, we have an agreement. Anyway … wouldn’t she consider you and me a couple???”
I shook my head towards Kerstin.
Birgit: “… hey … please clarify this when you are alone … if you want I can ask her, OK?”
Me: “… yes … that is a good idea …”
Birgit (towards Kerstin shaking her head): “… Kerstin .. Kerstin … my god … is that actually necessary?????“
We checked our calendars and agreed to do the lunch two weeks later.
The rest of the conversation was not that interesting. And when Birgit was gone Kerstin and me had a little argument about the conversation about being a couple.

Two weeks later they came to my apartment (Kerstin and me had decided to do the dinner in my apartment). Tina had agreed to accompany them. Tina looked absolutely gorgeous. She wore tight jeans and a nice red T-Shirt. Her long black hair was done as tail. She had a bottle of wine for me and flowers for Kerstin as present. She thanked us for the invitation and a very interesting and nice evening started.
During the evening it somehow was clear that neither Birgit, not Martin nor Tina would be able to drive a car .. the Gin Tonics were just too delicious. After some talking about it we decided that Martin and Birgit would sleep in Birgit’s office room (as usual) and Tina on my couch, which was by far big enough for this tiny person (Kerstin did not want her to sleep in her bed … I can understand that).
During the evening we of course had the topic THOMAS.
Tina spoke about it (she even explained that scene in much more detail, but it is not necessary to write that down here) and one could imagine how shocking it was when she saw Thomas and the prostitute having sex.
As I mentioned we all had several Gin Tonics and … to be honest … it pretty fast seemed to me that Tina just drank much too much.
Anyway, at about 1:30 in the night we decided to go to bed. Martin and Birgit went over to Kerstin’s apartment and I prepared the “bed” on my couch for Tina with a pillow and a blanket. One could clearly see and hear (on her speaking) that Tina was very tipsy … not to say drunk. Nevertheless, after bathroom visits Kerstin and me went to my bedroom and Tina laid down on my couch in the living room. And … it did not take long and Kerstin and I had taken off our clothes and we were kissing and fondling … just like every time her boobs just made me extremely horny. After about 10 minutes of foreplay I slowly entered her in missionary position and as always she pulled up her legs as far as she could and put her hands on my ass. I slowly started moving my cock in and out and she silently started moaning (more silent than usual … most probably, because of Tina lying on the couch in the living room).
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and … I don’t know why … maybe, because she was very surprised or something like that … but Kerstin immediately said … “ … YES…” and the door was opened.
Kerstin: “… oh my god …”
She tried to move me down from her and tried to put the blanket on us, but that was not possible, because we were lying on it. And with that it was impossible for the person who of course opened the door after the “YES” to NOT see me with my hard cock and Kerstin who was trying to cover her boobs and her pussy and everything with parts of the blanket and the pillow. The person who had knocked and opened the door was … Tina.
Tina: “… oh … ehhh … you said YES and …”
Tina looked at me and my cock …
Tina: “… oh my goooood … WOW … ”
She looked at me while I was trying to cover my hard cock.
Tina started giggling … and one could clearly recognize that she had drunken much too much alcohol.
Tina: “… may I come in .. I cannot sleep …”
Kerstin: “… ehhh … Tina … we were just …”
Tina: “… yes … but … I am so … alone …”
She started crying. Oh my god … no .. please … I cannot stand crying women.
In the meantime Kerstin had sat up in the bed and had put the blanket on her boobs and I had put the other side of the blanket on my cock which started calming down.
Tina walked to the bed and sat down on it. She was crying and complaining about Thomas, what he had done to her, what she has seen etc. etc. etc. She was not only crying, it had something from being hysterical. I mean, we are talking about an adult woman and she was crying around like a teenager. Most probably, because of the alcohol. After a few minutes she crawled towards Kerstin still crying and Kerstin hugged her. I was pretty nerved about all this. Tina’s head was lying on Kerstin’s shoulder and Tina was crying like a baby. Slowly she calmed down and then her crying stopped. Suddenly Kerstin opened her eyes wide and looked at me. I took a look at her and could see that Tina was kissing Kerstin’s neck. Kerstin and me were looking at each other with an asking view and I could only lift my shoulder … saying .. “… I don’t know …”. Then I could see that Tina moved one of her hands on Kerstin’s boobs. Kerstin moved Tina away from her.
Kerstin: “… Hey .. Tina … what are you doing?”
Tina’s eyes still look like eyes of person who just had cried a lot.
Tina: “… I want to know how it is .. with you … “
Tina: “… Thomas told me that it is so good with you and …”
Kerstin: “… Hey … Tina … NO … that is enough … you just had too much alcohol ... “
Tina: “… but I want to understand what is so good on you and your …”
Tina looked towards Kerstin’s boobs which were coved by the blanket which Kerstin hold with one of her hands.
Kerstin: “… TINA … NO … it is not the time …you are not yourself … you are drunk …”
Kerstin: “… C’mon … I’m gonna bring you to the couch and then you will sleep …”
Kestin (to me): “… can you give me my shirt?”
Me: “… ehhh … sure…”
I got up from the bed … I was then naked, because Kerstin had the blanket … and looked for her shirt. It was lying beside the bed where I had taken off from her. I put on my pajama pant and offered Tina my hand.
Me: “…c’mon …”
When she gave me her hand Kerstin turned around a bit and took on her long sleeping shirt.
Kerstin accompanied Tina to the couch and came back a few minutes later.
Kerstin: “… oh my god … she is completely drunk …”
Me: “… yes … indeed …”
Me: “… anyway, you know that you have just missed a chance … you know what I mean …”
Kerstin (a bit angry): “… HEY …”
Me: “… yes … I was just joking …”
Me: “… but … to be honest … I would not kick her out of bed …”
Me: “… if she was not drunk …”
Kerstin looked at me …
Kerstin: “… interesting indeed what you are saying!!”
Me: “… are you jealous or what?”
Kerstin: “… hmmmm …”
Me: “.. Kerstin … what applies to you also applied to me .. we don’t have a fixed relationship, do we?”
Kerstin: “… yes … you are right …”
The rest of the conversation was not that interesting and nothing more happed that night.
BUT .. her … let me call it strange … reaction about my question about jealousy was interesting for me and I decided to find it out whether she is indeed jealous or not and whether she has a problem when I have sex with an other woman.

Next morning when we were awake I left the bedroom and could see Tina lying on the couch sleeping. WOW … she was lying on her belly, her body was not covered with the blanket I had given her and she only wore a small slip and a T-shirt. I must say that her legs and her small booty looked yummy.
Anyway, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I came back Kerstin came out the bedroom and woke Tina up.
Tina: “… oh god …”
She put her hands on her head.
Tina: “… I don’t feel good … my head …”
Kerstin: “… yes … you had too much alcohol …”
Tina nodded her head.
Tina: “… and … I was in your bedroom, right?”
Kerstin: “… yes …”
Tina: “… I can’t remember everything … “
Kerstin: “… don’t worry … everything is OK …”
Anyway, about 60 minutes later we all (Birgit and Martin as well) sat at the table and had breakfast.
We did not speak about what happed in the night. About 1,5 hours later Birgit, Martin and Tina went back home after saying “Thank You” to me and Kerstin.
What an evening …

In late September Kerstin and me went to Birgit and Martin. They had invited us to a “come together” with a few friends … not a big party, but just a come together. We arrived on Saturday afternoon and in the evening we were 8 people (Kerstin, me, Birgit, Martin, Tina, another couple and a female colleague of Birgit). It was a nice and calm evening. At some point in time the topic somehow switched to Thomas …
Tina: “… the divorce is already initiated … “
Tina: “.. he already has a new one …”
Kerstin: “.. a new woman?”
Tina: “… yes …”
Kerstin shook her head.
Tina: “… yes … I saw him walking through a pedestrian area with her. They were walking around holding hands…”
Kerstin:. “… and how did you feel when you saw them?”
Tina looked down at the table.
Tina: “… well … it was not nice to see that he has a new woman after this short period after our split …”
Everybody agreed.
Me: “… but you don’t know this woman in person, do you?”
Tina: “… no … not at all …”
Tina: “.. but … “
She looked again at the table.
Tina: “.. I really ask myself why he wanted me that time when we came together and why he married me.”
Tina: “… I mean … I actually look so completely different to that thick … “
She did not finish the sentence, but shook her head …
Tina: “… and to …”
Tina looked at Kerstin …
Tina: “… sorry Kerstin … and to you …”
Tina: “… I mean … ehhh … you know …”
Kerstin: “… I know what you mean … you mean my tits …”
Tina nodded her head…
Tina: “… yes … sorry Kerstin … I don’t wanted to blame …”
Kerstin: “… nono … everything is Ok …”
Tina: “… I mean … his new woman also has …”
She moved her hands in front of her chest and simulated big boobs.
Tina: “… one could see it when they walked through the mentioned pedestrian area …”
Tina: “.. and she is … I estimate at least 15 years older than him and I would say that she is … not pretty …”
Tina: “.. she just has these …”
She simulated big boobs again.
Birgit: “… yes … I think it always has been his biggest obsession …”
Kerstin: “… yes Birgit, you are right … I still can remember his view when he saw me that time …”
Tina: “… but what did he want from me then? I mean … take a look at me … I nearly have NOTHING …”
Me: “… that is easy … you are a very likable and intelligent person and you are very sexy … even though your breasts are not that big … if I am allowed to say that …”
Birgit: “… he is absolutely right!!!”
Kerstin: “… indeed!!”
Tina (to me): “… thank you for the compliment …”
Tina: “… I really ask myself how many times he cheated on me … how many other women he had during the time we were together …”
Tina: “… I asked him and he said that only had this prostitute … ONLY … he actually said ONLY …”
Kerstin: “… Tina, don’t think about that … it leads to nothing …”
One could see tears in Tina’s eyes … oh noooo … please not again that crying. But she calmed down again soon after.
I left the others out of the summary of the conversation, because I did not want to introduce them in this writing down as well in detail.
The rest of the conversation was not that interesting. Anyway, sad to see this wonderful looking woman in such a sad mood.

End of September my manager sent me to Montreal/Canada for a business trip for two weeks. The day before I went Kerstin helped me packing my suitcase and we spent the night together and we had our wonderful sex. The flight to Montreal on a Monday was OK, I could sleep a bit in the plane and the time went pretty fast. When I arrived at the airport they asked me a lot funny things .. whether I have some weapons with me, whether I have been involved in terroristic stuff. Funny … I mean who would bring weapons …
Anyway, I arrived at my hotel in the afternoon. It is a historical building … very nice indeed. In the evening I went out and walked around a bit. Right on the other side of the street where the hotel is located there is a Five Guys restaurant … yippie … I already had a delicious burger at Five Guys in USA. I had nice burger and then I went to bed.

The next few days I had some business meetings, in the evenings I went around in Montreal and had several e-mail conversations with Kerstin. The team I had to work with consist of 15 people (9 men, 6 women). They were all very friendly and working with them was indeed very good. During the coffee breaks we could speak about some private stuff. Most of the ladies were married and had children. Only one of the ladies was single and that was the team manager. I also had a meeting with another team and in that team there was woman I had definitely tried to get, but I have a axion: “No sex with women you do business with”. She was a black lady with the stunning body, nice thick afro style lips, wonderful dark eyes and what I could see pretty good boobs. What a pity … when will I get a chance to have a black woman … at least for only one time.

Anyway, it was a nice time in Montreal and after two weeks I went back home. When I arrived at the airport I sent Kerstin a WhatsApp and we agreed that she would wait for me in my apartment. I opened the door with my key and two seconds later Kerstin walked around the corner. I closed the door and immediately she hugged me very intense. Then she looked at me and we kissed each other.
She: “… I am so happy that you’re back. I missed you …”
Me: “… I missed you too …”
Then we had a very nice French kiss.
She: “… come in … I have some bread, cheese, salami and other stuff … I hope that is OK …”
Me: “… very nice … thank you …”
We sat down at my dining room table, ate and I had to tell her about Montreal. Then …
She: “… and … how many of the condoms did you need?”
I only looked at her with a questioning view…
She: “… well … when we packed your suitcase I saw that you also packed in condoms …”
Me: “… well … you never know …”
She: “… and … how many?”
Me: “… I did not need some …”
She: “… so .. no adventure in Montreal …”
I shook my head.
I got up from my chair, walked around the table to her and asked her to get up from her chair.
Me: “… you know that there are a few things I would really like to experience in my life … we talked about it….”
Me: “… but you are the one who turns me on .. again and again …”
I put my hands on her boobs.
She moved her arms around my neck and we had a long, very sensual French kiss.
Me: “… Kerstin … I want you … now …“
Me: “… right here .. if you don’t mind …”
She: “… on the table??”
I nodded my head.
She: “… oh yes … please let us do this again … I always enjoyed it a lot …”
Me: “… but … I am ... loaded … I mean …”
Me: “… two weeks without having squirted …”
She: “… is that true?”
She: “… you did not have an adventure and you also did not jack off?”
I shook my head …
She: “… mmmmm … when I think about it … mmmmm … “
After undressing, climbing the table, some licking and insertion of my cock, holding her ankles etc. … I have described that already … it did not take long until I felt IT coming.
Me: “… Kerstin … I cannot stand that for long …”
She: “… haaaaaa … a bit more … only a bit more …”
I paused a short while and went on moving my cock in and out slowly.
She: “… yes … haaaaaa … haaaaaaaaaa … yesssss …”
She: “… soon … a bit more …“
Me: “… Kerstin .. when I go on …”
She: “… yessss … yyyyesssssss …”
Me: “… Kerstin .. I can’t hold it back anymore …”
She: “… yes … cum on my body …”
She opened her mouth wider and wider, lifted her head and looked down at her pussy and …
She: “ … ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh ..”.
Two seconds later I had to release her ankle, moved my cock out of her, took it in my hand, moved the foreskin towards my belly and shortly after a HUGE fountain shot out of my cock, flew through the air and landed on her mouth and her chin.
She: “… on my god … yes …”
Another 4 fountains shot out and landed on her boobs and her belly, the rest ran out of my cock and dropped on the floor. WOW … what a cumshot.
After we had calmed down a bit.
She: “… WOW … that was amazing ...”
Her chin, her massive boobs and her belly were covered with sperm.
She: “… take a look at me … “
She started giggling.
She: “… you were indeed loaded …”
She (playing annoyed): “… and hey … you shot in my mouth …”
Me: “… well … ehhh …”
She: “… everything OK … no problem …”
She: “… hmmmmm … I really like it when we do it on a table. We do that much too seldom … please …. let us do it more often …”

Three days later something happened which is worth to tell. Kerstin and me were sitting in her living room and were talking. Suddenly the bell rang. She went to the interphone system and asked who was there.
Kerstin: “… oh … yes … come up …”
A few minutes later ..
Kerstin: “… hi … what are you doing here?”
Female: “… excuse me?!?!?!
Female: “… am I not allowed to visit my daughter?”
Kerstin: “… sure … sorry. Come in …”
Kerstin’s mother … I had never met her before. When she went in …
Mother: “… oh … you have a visitor …”
I got up from the couch and introduced myself with my name.
Kerstin: “… that is my neighbor. He lives in the apartment right beside …”
Mother (to me): “… ahhh … OK. I heard from Kerstin’s sister that there is a very likable man who lives right beside Kerstin.”
Mother: “… nice to meet you.”
Now I could take look at Kerstin’s mother. Hui … I must say that I was a bit shocked. As Martin once told me she is indeed a VERY … VERY … big woman. Martin said something about 120 – 130 kilograms. I am sure that this is not enough. I would estimate at least 150 kilograms. She wore a skirt and a blue blouse. One could see that she has a huge ass and her calves and legs look very thick. One could see that she has a very thick belly and her boobs … oh my god … they looked in that blouse like … hard to explain …. When I say monster to Kerstin’s actually VERY huge boobs, I need to say MONSTERS BY TEN … or something like that. She has very pretty face I must say, short red colored hair and dark eyes.
She sat down on a seat and Kerstin prepared a coffee for her. We three talked about this and that …
Mother: “… Kerstin … I have to agree to Birgit … He is a very likable man and …”
Mother (looking to me): “… I hope I am allowed to say that …”
Mother: “… he is attractive as well …”
Kerstin: “… MUM!!!!!”
Mother (towards me): “… was that impudent?”
Me: “… no way. Thank you for the compliment”
Kerstin started shaking her head.
Mother (towards me): “… tell me … are you married? And what is your profession?”
Kerstin: “… MUM!!!!!! THAT IS ENOUGH!!!”
Me: “… no problem at all.”
I told her my profession and that I am single.
Mother: “… OK …”
Mother: “… a single man with a good profession … likable … good looking …”
Mother: “… Kerstin, Kerstin … are you sure that he is only your neighbor???”
Kerstin’s face color turned red. I jumped in and tried to help her a bit.
Me: “… we sat down together to speak about some problems in the apartment house. I mean … Kerstin is a real estate agent and she knows a lot of people and maybe we can help the house community solving these problems.”
Mother (ironical): “… aha … I see … problems in the apartment house … I see …”
She smiled at me and then at Kerstin. Kerstin looked down to the ground and then smiled at me … but just a little bit.
Mother: “… guys … I am not blind …”
Mother: “.. but anyway … that is not my business .. “
Mother: “.. Kerstin … can I have another cup of coffee?”
Kerstin: “… sure …”
We talked about some general stuff and about 45 minutes later Kerstin’s mother got up from the couch seat. It was not easy for her to get out of this deep seat, because of her weight. She said that she wanted to go.
Mother (to me): “… it was nice to meet you … Kerstin’s … NEIGHBOR …”
When she walked towards the door I could see her from behind and …. to be honest … I was kind of shocked about her ass and these legs … holy shit … she definitely should do something about her weight.
She smiled at me and then at Kerstin. Shortly after she was gone. Kerstin closed the door and came back to me to the living room.
She had big smile on her lips and looked at me…
She: “… shiiiiiiit …”
She: “… I think she knows what is going on?”
Me: “… you only THINK?”
Me: “… she definitely knows what is going on. She knows that there is more than just being neighbors. You are her daughter and I am sure she knows you pretty good.”
Kerstin nodded her head.
Me: “… but I like your mother.”
She: “… yeah … she is OK .”
Me: “… and one can see that she is your and Birgit’s mother. One can see it in her eyes, in parts of her face and … ehhhh … sorry … on her body …”
She: “… yes … Birgit got her ass from her and I got my tits from her …”
Me: “… the most beautiful ones I have ever seen…”
Kerstin smiled at me ..
She: “… thank you …”
Nothing more interesting happened this evening .. I went over to my apartment at about 19:30.

In the middle of October something happened which was some kind of interesting. It was on a Wednesday evening on Kerstin’s couch and I tried to get her into sex, but … red days … shit.
She: “… I am sorry …”
She: “… what do you think if I do something good for you with my hand … to be honest I am in the mood to do that …”
She moved her hand on my pants on my hard cock.
Me: “… really? Are you sure?“
She: “… aha … “
Me: “… long time ago that you did that …”
She: “… c’mon … let us go to my bedroom … it is more comfortable …”
Anyway, some time later I was lying on my back, Kerstin right beside me, she had lifted my cock up that this 90 degree angle between cock and belly appeared and slowly stroke it.
She: “… I am not sure whether we already spoke about it …”
She: “… do you know what I like on your cock that much?”
She kept on stroking it very slowly.
Me: “… no … you haven’t told me yet … but it feels so good what you are doing …”
She: “… I like the size … it is wonderful biiiiig … mmmm … take a look …”
She very slowly moved her hand up and down…
She: “… how big it is … mmmm …”
She kept on moving her hand …
She: “… and it always gets hard as a stone … “
She: “… mmmmm … amazing …”
She: “… and it stays hard as a stone … “
She: “… take a look … woooow …”
She kept on stroking and looked at it.
She: “… by the way … how long is it .. tell me …”
Me: “… I don’t know … ohhhh … it is so good …”
She: “… you have never measured it?”
Me: “… no … is that somehow important … ohhh … is that good …”
She: “… may I measure it?”
Me: “… NOW????”
She: “… if you don’t mind … please …”
Me: “… well .. go ahead …”
She: “… wait …”
Strange … she interrupted what she did. Anyway she left the room and came back with a ruler (I hope that is correct word for it in English). My cock was still as hard as before and was lying on my belly. She laid down beside me, stroke my cock slowly three or four times while she kissed me. She had lifted it up like I described. Then she sat up, hold my cock in one hand and with the other she put the ruler on my belly at the root of the cock and lifted it up along it. Then she took a closer look …
She: “… WOW … “
She: “… hey … that is actually big …”
She moved the ruler away, laid beside me … and looked at me …
She (speaking official): “…Mr.HMHMHM … I can officially tell you that your cock is … a bit more than 20 centimeters long …”
Me: “… Ms.BLABLABLA … I thank you very much …”
We both started laughing loud.
She: “… that is indeed … pretty big …”
Me: “… is it?”
She: “… yes … it is … “
She: “… and I llllike it …”
She moved her head towards mine and moved her tongue deep inside my mouth.
Me: “…. Mmmmmm … I love it when you move your tongue deep inside my mouth …”
She smiled at .me
Then she moved her head away from my face, laid it down on my shoulder and kept on stroking my cock slowly.
She: “… mmmmm … it looks so good … mmmm … “
She: “… I want to see you shoot your cream …”
Me: “… if you go on like that it won’t last long …”
She: “… mmmm … yes … “
She moved her head a bit down and started licking my nipple while she kept on moving her hand slowly up and down. This licking gave me the last kick and I felt it coming … but shortly before I was about to cum she stopped moving her hand and licking my nipple…
She: “… nono .. not yet … “
Me: “… oh god … “
She: “… mmmmm … wow … it is sooooo haaaaaard …”
Then she went on moving her hand slowly and licking my nipple. This game she repeated in sum four times and I can tell you that I really wanted to cum …
Me: “… Kerstin … please …”
She: “… yeah … what … “
Me: “… I can’t stand that … please …”
She: “… mmmmmm …”
I absolutely don’t know how she did that … she held me right before the edge … and let me away from the edge … brought me to the edge again … and let me away … and so on. Unbelievable …
Me: “… Kerstin …”
She: “… yes?”
Me: “… I want to cum … “
She: “… mmmm … “
She: “… are you sure?”
Me: “… yes .. pleeeeeeeeease … “
She: “… then CUM … SPRITZ (squirt) …”
She moved my foreskin downwards towards my belly until the skin of the head of my cock was stretched. Right in that moment the start of the orgasm ran through my whole body and finally she led me over the edge…
A huge fountain of sperm shot out of my cock …
She: “… oh my god … yes … SPRITZ (squirt) … “
A second fountain shot out
She: “… yeah …”
an third and a fourth fountain shot out of it
She: “… oh yes …”
She started giggling …
and the rest came out and ran down my cock on her hands she had not moved at all since her had moved my foreskin downwards.
Slowly I calmed down, she released my foreskin and moved her hand slowly up and down again a few times.
Me: “… HOLY SHIT!!!”
She: “… wow … that looked great … “
She: “… when it shot out that high …”
She moved her hand, which was full of sperm, in the air showing how high it shot out…
She: “… it was like an eruption …”
Me: “… and it ran through my whole body … amazing … ”
Me: “… WOW …”
She: “… but now … I need to change the bed linen .. take a look ... sperm everywhere …”
We both started laughing loud.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 19
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

angle wrote: 13 Aug 2020 12:49 PART 18:

Me (sarcastic): “… Kerstin … you are a baaaaad woman …”
She smiled at me.
She: “… am I???”
I nodded my head.
She most definitely is!

"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
IamTheNew95

Post by IamTheNew95 »

Poste picture of here as soon as possible please. Great story!
angle

Post by angle »

PART 19:

End of November I went on my Caribbean vacation again (same resort again). It was nice and very relaxing again as always. This year there were a few women I really liked to have.
First there was this member of the entertainment team. Yahaira … WOW … what a stunning black beauty. I saw her in her swimsuit when she was doing this water gymnastic stuff … HOLY SHIT … what a body!! As I already told you it is not possible for them to come to the guest rooms. But it is very easy to have some talking with them. They are around nearly the whole day (with the exception of a break from 1 PM to 4 PM) and it is just their job to speak with the guests. Her English was pretty good and she even spoke some words German. She again and again came to me asking how this and that is spoken in German language. On the fourth or fifth day she even did not do her break, but sat down on my sunbed to learn some German. In return she taught me some Spanish.
Anyway, at some point I started flirting with her and she jumped in immediately. Next day we did the same again (German for her, Spanish for me). At some point in time I just moved one of my fingers up and down her knee. I did it as it was as usual. She looked at me with her wonderful yes and gave me a smile.
Me: “… I want to meet you … outside the resort … somewhere …”
Me: “… or can you come to my room?”
She (harsh): “… NO … NOT POSSIBLE!! We are not allowed …”
Me: “… but you would do it if you were allowed?”
She looked at me with a smile and did not answer.
Me: “… would you do it?”
She: “… only if you would give me a present.”
I did not understand.
Me: “… a present? What do you mean with … a present?”
She: “… a present I like …”
Me: “… but … I don’t know what you like?”
She: “… then find it out …”
Oh man … now it got difficult. I tried to find out which present she meant, but she did not tell me.
Anyway, in the evening I asked one of the guys (Francisco) I already know for many years what it means if a local woman asks for a present. He looked at me and started laughing loud.
Francisco: “… a present, huh?”
He kept on laughing.
Francisco: “… well … a present can be … some jewelry … or nice and expensive clothes …”
Francisco: “… or even … money …”
Me: “… WHAT?? MONEY?!?!?!”
Francisco just nodded his head.
Francisco: “… yes … my friend … yes …“
He clapped my leg and went away with a smile on his face. Now I knew more. Sorry, but that goes too far. She may be pretty, she may be stunning, but I won’t pay her.
Next days I told her that I will not give her some present. I want her to meet me, because it is me and not, because of a present.
She answered with a very straight forward answer.
She: “… well … no present … no sex …”
Me (annoyed): “… what a pity …”
From that day on I was not that interesting anymore for her.

Two days later a group of tourists arrived in the resort. They were from the US (Chicago). Two ladies immediately jumped to my eyes. As you already know I still haven’t had a black woman and I always look around whether there is maybe an opportunity to get one … it is just a fantasy I have and this fantasy is getting stronger and stronger somehow. In that mentioned group of new guests there were actually two black ladies who were obviously travelling together. I tried everything to get in contact with them, but they did not show any interest. They did not jump in in conversations I started, they did not react when I took a look at them with a friendly smile on my face … NOTHING … just NOTHING. Shit … again … no success. When will I finally meet a black woman who is interested?

Another thing I want to tell you. As I already explained in one of the other parts the guest rooms are located in 2-floor bungalows (8 rooms per bungalow, 4 on each side, the balconies side by side.). As a regular guest for several years I usually can more or less decide which room I want … at least in the upper or lower floor of the bungalows. I always want to have a room (it is actually a so called junior suite, but it is nothing more than a big room with a king size bed and a small table with a small couch) in the upper floor. This is better, because then nobody can look inside the room from the ways outside. Anyway, it was on the third day I thought I was hearing some moaning in the morning coming from the room beside mine, but a few seconds later it was gone. To be honest I was not sure whether I actually heard it or not, because it was when awoke from sleep. Later when I came back from breakfast I saw a couple walking out of the bungalow. I estimated them to be in their middle/late 40s. He looked kind of normal … not thick not thin and she was a bit plump, not fat, but plump. Middle size boobs, a bit belly, a bit bigger ass and a bit bigger legs. Her hair was dark brown and middle long. Maybe I heard them … I was not sure.

Later I saw them lying under a sunshade at the pool. They were both reading books. Anyway, two days later I went back to my room at about 23:30 in the night. I sat down on my balcony with a drink and my i-pad. Some minutes later I could see that couple outside walking towards their room. Shortly after I could see that the light was turned on in the room beside mine (one can recognize that when sitting on the balcony, because the rooms and the balcony are located side by side). It must have been that couple. He opened the balcony door to let fresh air in and now I could hear them speaking German, from Bavaria according to their accent. I could not understand every single word what they were speaking (especially his words were hard to understand, because he spoke more quit than her), but it was understandable that they were talking about the good dinner, the entertainment show and such stuff. About 15 minutes later they turned off the light. I was still sitting on the balcony with another drink and my i-pad. And then some minutes later … YES … I could clearly hear the lady (they had not closed the balcony door). But to be honest, she sounded a bit … how can I say … bored.
She: “… m … ja (yes)….”
This went on for 2 or 3 minutes. Then she sounded a bit more sensual
“… mmmmm … ja … schön (nice, beautiful) …
„… mmmm.. jaaaaaa … schön … woooooo … schön …“
But shortly after he started breathing heavily.
Then she said something, but I could not understand her.
Then they were silent for a minute or two.
He said something, but I could not understand.
She: “… yes … I will follow you … I only need to go to the bathroom …”
Shortly after I could hear him entering the balcony and I could hear him lightning up a cigarette. I kept completely silent … I did not want them to know that I was sitting on my balcony. Three, four minutes later she also entered the balcony.
She: “… do you also have one for me?”
He: “… sure …”
She also lightened up a cigarette, took a deep breath and blew the smoke out very intense. First they did not speak … then they talked about their plans for the next day. One could clearly realize that she was the boss. She said “… shall we go here … shall we do this … shall we here and there …” and he always replied “… yes … OK … sure … why not … if you want to …” etc.

The next two days I could not hear them and to be honest I was not disappointed, because what I could hear that day was nothing special. The day after I could see them at the pool area again. This day I was sitting at the bar in the evening and was talking with a couple from the US I already have known for three years. The Bavarian couple was sitting some meters away from me at a table and was listening to the band which was playing Caribbean music. The couple from the US left the bar at about 23:00 … they wanted to go to some disco, which is not my favorite. I ordered another drink and about 20 minutes later I could see the Bavarian couple getting up. They left the bar/entertainment area towards the area where the bungalows are located. I decided to do the same shortly after. Back in my room, I opened a bottle of beer, took my i-pad and my cigarettes and entered my balcony. Their light was still on and I could hear them talking … they had their balcony door open again. Some minutes later they turned off the light. Shortly after …
And it did not take long and he started breathing heavily.
Oh my god … seems that their sex is actually pretty lame.
Also this time they entered the balcony to smoke cigarettes, but this time they did not speak a word. Oh Oh … that is a situation I never want to have.

Two days later I actually randomly got into a talk with them in the restaurant at the pool during lunch time. They … or should I say SHE told me that they are from Munich, that it is her second visit of the resort and his first visit. She told me that she was here before they came together alone. She told me that they are only together for a few months. He did not speak much, but most of the time looked around. Anyway, I must say that they are very likable, but as I expected … she is the boss. In the evening she asked me if I want to sit down at their table. I did and we spoke about the resort and other things which are not important to tell. We exchanged our e-mail-addresses and phone numbers and decided to stay in contact. Her names are by the Uwe and Sabine (her friends call her Bine). During the evening (starting at 20:00) he drank 3-4 beer, I got 2-3 cuba libre and she got 3-4 different cocktails. I realized that she got a bit tipsy … not drunk, but tipsy and the more she got tipsy she was looking for body contact with him somehow and she was making jokes and laughed a lot. At about 23:30 she clapped her hand on his leg ..
She: “… OK … MY MAN … let’s go … let’s go to bed … I am old and old people shall go to bed early ..” she started giggling .
He just nodded his head and got up from his chair. They said goodbye and went towards the bungalow area. About 10 minutes later I also walked towards my rooms. When I arrived I opened the balcony door. I could hear them … or should I say HER .. talking.
She: “… boah … it is so hot inside ... and really bad air…”
By the way, this word “boah” is used by her again and again once there is something impressive or unusual or something like that. It is actually a bit nerving.
Then it was silent for a short time.
She: “… ah … c’mon … “
She: “… yes … I want …”
Shorty after …
She: “.. wait …”
She: “… let me …”
She: “… ahhhh … ja (yes)….”
She: “… mmmmm … ja (yes) …”
She: “.. oh ja … “
She: “… ohhh jaaaa …”
This time according to her voice she obviously enjoyed it more ..
She: “… schöööön … wooooo … wwwwooooOOOOjjjaaaaaaa … wooooo …”
But then … shortly after he started breathing heavily.
She: “… oh nooo … C’mon …”
He said something I could not understand …
She (with an upset tone in her voice): “… yes … OK … “
She: “… yes … but I need to go to bathroom …”
Hmmm … seems like she was a bit pissed off ..
They did not speak a word when they were smoking their cigarettes on the balcony. Oh my god …

Next day I spoke with them again during lunch. In the evening I did not see or hear them. The day after I saw them walking around, but I did not speak with them. In the evening when I went back to my room I could see them sitting on their balcony. She waved her hand and said “… good night …”. I replied and entered my room. I took off my clothes (the humidity was very high that evening) with exception of my slip, took a bottle of beer out the fridge, took my i-pad, turned off the light, silently opened the door to the balcony and silently sat down on the padded chair. They were still on their balcony and talked about stuff, which is not worth to tell.
She: “… boah … it is still so hot tonight … “
They spoke about the next day and about 15 minutes later they went inside.
She: “… at least we have this ventilator above our bed …”
She: “… I need to take these clothes off …”
She (pretty loud): “… ahhhh … come and lay down here under the ventilator…”
She (loud again): “… hey … where are you??”
Shortly after..
She: “… boah … that is a good idea … a wet towel … cool .. thank you …”
They talked a bit more, but nothing which is worth to mention.
She: “… can you make that towel wet again?”
He: “… yes …”
Shortly after.
She: “… ah .. thank you. “
One could not hear more … only some light screeching of the bed here and there.
Then ..
She: “… ja ….”
She: “… ja …”
She: “… hm … ja…”
She: “… hm … ja …”
It somehow sounded boring ..
But then …
She: “… woooo … ja … schön … “
She: “… wooooo … schön …”
She: “… wooo … ja … schööööön … wwwwwooooohhhh …”
She: “… yes … go on like that .. schööööööön … jaaaaaaa … woooooooo … “
Then he started breathing heavily.
She: “… oh noooo …”
She: “… and me …?
She: “… C’mon …”
I could not understand what they spoke now. Anyway, he came to the balcony and I could hear his lighter. Shortly after she also came to the balcony. After 2-3 minutes … oh oh …
She: “… it cannot go on like this!!”
She: “… you just don’t take care about me …”
He did not say a word.
She: “… Did you hear what I said?”
She: “… and you don’t say a word?”
He: “… well … what shall I say?”
She: “… when we came together a few months ago, you took care about me and now???”
She: “… now you do your thing until you are ready and that’s it!!”
She: “… what about me?”
She: “… can’t you at least try to wait … try to hold it back … or anything like that?”
He (bored tone in his voice): “… yes … you are right… ”
She: “… that is all you say about that????”
She: “… ah … c’mon …”
She went inside.
Oh oh … that did not sound good.

Two days later I went back home. Until then nothing more happened.
By the time when I am writing this Bine had told me via e-mail (we actually stayed in contact) that Uwe and her have split up. To be honest … I expected that. She told me that she was sick and tired of him. She had to organize everything, she had taken care of everything and “… in bed it also did not work anymore …”. Well, I of course did not tell her I heard them. She told me that she will go that resort again (alone again) after the corona crisis and maybe we will meet again there. Well … maybe .. let’s wait and see.

Christmas days went by differently that year. In fact that Birgit and Martin do not live that far away anymore there was no reason for them to stay overnight at Kerstin’s apartment. On Christmas eve Kerstin and they met their parents at their parent’s house to have dinner and I went to my parents. Anyway, I was back home pretty early at about 22:00. I went out to the balcony and took a short look towards Kerstin’s apartment, but everything was dark. Therefore I went back inside, sat down on my couch, put a nice Whisky in a glass, surfed in the internet and watched TV. At about 00:30 I went to bed. The next few days until New Year’s eve nothing very special happened .. Kerstin and me met on 26th on December and spent the weekend together.

For New Year’s eve Birgit and Martin had invited us and some other people to a party.

We arrived at their house at about 1 PM and helped them organizing everything (food, drinks etc.). At about 7 PM all the guests were there. I knew most of them, but not everybody. And Tina was also there … alone … no new friend or something like that. And she looked again beautiful with her tight black Jeans and this black tight shirt. Kerstin wore a top with a very deep cleavage and blouse which she did not close .. oh my god … it just looked unbelievable.
We asked Tina how she feels in the meantime and she answered … “ .. better … much better …”. To be honest we were very happy to hear that.
Anyway, during the evening I realized that Tina again drank a lot. At 00:00 everybody wished her/his partner a happy new year. Kerstin and me kissed each other and hugged each other.
Kerstin: “… I am happy that I met you …”
Me: “… and I am happy that I met you …”
Birgit and Martin stood there and kissed each other the same like the year before … intensive French Kiss and his hands on her huge booty. I was a bit sorry for Tina, because she was the only person without partner. Anyway, she also wanted to wish everybody a happy new year and so she did. To be honest I found it a bit too much that she kissed everybody on mouth … maybe because she had too much alcohol already. Everybody went outside and watched the fireworks. After that the party went on inside and Tina went on drinking. At some point in time she was actually really drunk. She was talking nonsense, she was laughing at everything, she hugged somebody here … then somebody there … sorry, but in my opinion that was some kind of embarrassing. Of course she was not able to drive back home and Birgit offered that she could sleep on their couch in the living room.
At about 3 AM everybody was gone. Martin and me went outside to smoke a last cigarette, while Kerstin and Birgit started bringing some stuff back to the kitchen. Tina was sitting on the couch and was laughing, singing and giggling and typing on her mobile phone.
Birgit prepared the couch for Tina and once everything was done we said goodnight and went towards the stairway upstairs.
Tina: “… hey … you cannot leave me alone here …”
Birgit: “… Tina … please … lay down and sleep, OK?”
Tina: “… but I am all alone …”
Birgit: “… yes … please … lay down and sleep …”
Tina: “… but …”
Birgit: “… no … it is enough … lay down … OK …”
We (Birgit, Martin, Kerstin, me) went upstairs. After bathroom visits we were in the respective rooms. Kerstin and me laid down in the bed, Kerstin in my arm. Somehow we were both tired and we both were not in the mood of having sex. But, in the room beside ours (Birgit’s and Martin’s bedroom) the typical sounds could be heard (Birgit moaning and knocking on the wall). Anyway, shortly after we fell asleep.
Next morning there was a knock on the door. I answered and the door was opened slowly. Birgit looked inside.
Birgit: “… good morning …”
Birgit: “… breakfast is ready …”
I took a look at my watch and saw that it was already 10:00.
Kerstin: “… Oh … OK … we will be there soon …”
Birgit closed the door.
Kerstin: “… hmmm … I slept very good …”
Me: “.. me too …”
Kerstin: “… OK … C’mon … let’s get up …”
Me: “… yes … shall we go the bathroom together …”
Kerstin: “… good idea …”
We went to the bathroom. Kerstin took off her clothes … mmmmm … this wonderful body with these monstrous boobs. She went into the shower cabin. I also took off my clothes and wanted to join her …
Kerstin: “… ohhh … good idea … but … lock the door please …”
Me: “… oh .. you are right…”
I went to the door and locked the door with the key. Then I joined Kerstin in the shower. She had already started soaping herself. Once I was in the shower cabin I put my fingers on her massive hanging boobs.
Me: “… unbelievable … just unbelievable …”
Me: “… how big they are … and how beautiful … and how heavy they are …”
She: “… I like it when you speak like that …”
My cock was already hard.
She: “… and I love … this …”
She took my cock in her hand.
She: “… mmmm … take a look … it does not hang down … and it is not only half way hard or so … it is so haaaaard and biiiiig … mmmmm …”
Me: “… Kerstin … you are making me so horny …”
She: “… we cannot do it here …”
Me: “… why not?”
She: “… please … not here in their bathroom … “
Me: “… but … oh my god … I am horny … “
She: “… please … not here … OK …”
She: “… let us do this at home …”
Me: “… hhhmmmmm … …”
Me: “… but it is really hard to calm down now … “
She: “… I understand, but … please … not here …”
Me: “… OK …”
We finished the shower and the rest and then went downstairs. The other were sitting at the table. Tina did not look good … her face was white and one could see that she did not feel good. She did not eat anything while we had a nice breakfast.
At about 13:00 Kerstin and me as well as Tina went back home.

TO BE CONTINUED in PART 20
Ginowine12

Post by Ginowine12 »

Nice story , i am curious about the next story haha
marouflard

Post by marouflard »

All of this is absolutely wonderful. Thank ypu so much !
normalo

Post by normalo »

Waiting so much for part 20...want read hot things about Kerstin
Smithy88

Post by Smithy88 »

Looking forward to the next installment, how do you remember all the details?...
RockTony

Post by RockTony »

Where ‚s Kerstin? :)