angle

Re: My Neighbor Kerstin

Post by angle »

I will try to post an update soon ...
angle

Post by angle »

PART 20:

In February something happened which is worth to tell.
On a Sunday morning Kerstin and me woke up in my bed. We talked a bit, Kerstin was lying in my arm and somehow Kerstin suddenly started fondling my cock. It grew up immediately. After some time she crawled under the blanket and shortly after she took my cock in her mouth.
Me: “… please take away that blanket ..”
She took it away and now I could also see what she was doing. She kneed between my legs and moved her lips slowly up and down my cock.
She: “… mmmmmm …”
She stopped and looked at me …
She: “… wow … your cock is soooo haaaard … mmmm … I like that …”
And she took it back in her mouth …
It did not take long and I felt that I was about to cum soon.
Me: “… Kerstin … when you go on … I will cum …”
She: “… mmmmmmm …”
She went on moving her lips up and down my cock ..
Me: “… Kerstin … be careful …”
She: “… mmmmmmmmmm … ”
Me: “… Kerstin … when you go on …”
She: “… spritz einfach … (just squirt) …”
She went on moving her lips up and down slowly
Me: “… NOW …”
And I started pumping my sperm into her mouth … on her face one could see that she actually did not like it. When I was done, she released my cock, got up from the bed (once could see that she had the sperm in her mouth), took a towel and moved the sperm into it.
She: “… brrrrrrrr … “
She shook her head and with her face she showed me that it was kind of disgusting for her …
She: “… I am just not used to the consistence of that stuff in my mouth …”
She: “… brrrraaaa … ”
She took a few gulps of water out the bottle which was standing beside the bed.
Me: “… come back to me …”
She laid down in my arm.
Me: “… Kerstin .. if you don’t like it … you don’t need to do it …”
She: “… well .. the problem is …”
She: “… when I am in the mood to take your cock in my mouth … I know … it does not happen very often …”
Me: “… hey … that is OK …”
She: “… nono … let me finish … when I am in the mood to take your cock in my mouth I really enjoy it …”
She: “… your cock is always so haaaaard and biiiig … and … sometimes I just want to have it in my mouth and I want to feel with my lips how hard it is … “
She: “… but I only want it sometimes … you know …“
She: “… and then … it is hard to describe … then I want somehow … everything … I want your cock to be haaaard … and biiiiig … and I want you to enjoy it and …”
She: “… yes … I just … you know … I want you to shoot everything in my mouth … in these rare cases it somehow just belongs together …”
She: “… but then …”
She: “… when it is in my mouth I don’t like the consistence at all …”
Me: “… I see … but why don’t you just let it run out of your mouth …”
Me: “… problem solved …”
She: “… hmmmm … ”
She: “… maybe next time …”
Me: “… ohhh … coooool … NEXT TIME … means … you will do it again …”
She clapped her hand on my belly …
Me: “ … aua …”
She: “… heyyyyy …”
Me: “… I’m sorry … but … you know … it was so good and when you said “NEXT TIME” …”
She started giggling a bit ..
She: “… I’m sure that there will be a next time …”
Me: “… anyway Kerstin … I need to tell you that it was unbelievable good … THANK YOU!!!”
She: “… I enjoyed it too … only the consistence is … brrrrrrr …”
Me: “… I see … but what about you now … I mean …”
She: “… hey … everything is OK … don’t worry … everything is ok …”

And then end of March the Corona lockdown in Germany started. Kerstin and me had of course already talked about it what maybe will happen if a lockdown is coming and then it was there. From one day to the other it was not allowed anymore to meet people which were living in separate houses/apartments …. Going outside only if you have a good reason etc.. etc. Nearly everything changed. I had to work from home, Kerstin’s work got more and more difficult, because … you know … who buys houses and apartments in such times. She also worked from home most of the time. Anyway, after general talks about the whole situation we decided that we would not meet in our respective apartments as long as the infection rates are increasing. Instead we talked a lot via phone, we sent WhatsApps and several times a day we could see us on our respective balconies (I already explained how they are designed).
I had bought several concert tickets for the summer … everything cancelled or postponed … hard times indeed.
I can tell you that it was really hard to see her but I could not at least hug her and she told me that it was exactly the same for her.
In early April it was announced that some of the restrictions will be taken back soon. One of these restrictions was that it was allowed again to meet other people. One day Kerstin and me met on the balcony and we spoke about it and we both agreed that we miss each other a lot.

Some days later the time was there and the restrictions were taken back … at least the one that it was possible to meet other people again. Right on the first day when the restrictions were - at least partly - over Kirstin came over to my apartment in the morning (we didn’t want to wait any longer). Right after she had entered my apartment we started kissing, shortly after we were in my bedroom, undressed and again shortly after my cock was deep inside of her in missionary position. As always she had her legs pulled up and spread wide. It only took about 4-5 minutes and we both had our orgasms. All this took only about 10 minutes … we were just so horny.
Me: “… I missed that so much …”
She: “… me too … me too … ”
She: “…. Hmmmmmmmmmm … now I feel much better .”
Me: “… oh yes … me too …”
She: “… anyway, please don’t be angry with me … I now don’t have much time. I have a conference call soon”
Me: “… Kerstin .. not a problem … “
Me: “… but … if you don’t mind … “
She: “… yes …”
Me: “… maybe we can spend in the evening together …”
She smiled at me.
She: “… ohhhhh … hmmmmm …. that sounds good … “
She moved her hand on my neck and pulled my head towards her.
She moved her lips on my mine and moved her tongue deep inside my mouth … I like that so much …mmmmm.
About 5 minutes later she had left my apartment and I started my work in home office.
We then spent the evening and the night together.

Until late July nothing new happened which I could tell you. Late July is my birthday. In the morning Kerstin woke me up with a kiss and congratulated me. She had prepared a nice breakfast and also had some presents for me (clothes and a nice bottle of whisky). When I hugged her to say thank you …
She: “… I have one more present for you..”
Me: “… another one? Hey … that was already a lot and …”
She: “… psssssst … you deserve it, OK?”
Me: “… OK … Thank you …”
We kissed each other with a very romantic French kiss.
Me: “… mmmmmm … your kisses are so good …”
She smiled at …
She: “… yours too …”
She: “… listen … that additional present …”
Me: “… yes … OK …”
She: “… it just should be a present kind of non-material … “
She: “… we can go out for dinner … or I cook something for you … or we spent a weekend somewhere … something like that …”
Me: “… I see …”
Me: “… hmmmmmmm ….”
Me: “… but what when I … “
Me: “.. hmmmm … I mean … ehhhhh ... ”
She: “… what?”
Me: “… what when my wish is a bit in a different direction so to say …”
She: “… tell me … what is it?”
Me: “… ehhh .. you know … I would really like …”
Me: “… to cum on your beautiful face again …”
She looked at me with a big smile on her face.
She: “… ohhhhh … I understand … this kind of wish … ”
Me: “… well .. you asked me to …”
She put one of her fingers on my mouth to show me to not go on speaking.
She looked at me …
She: “… if that is your wish … “
She looked at me with a romantic look in her eyes …
She: “… I will of course fulfil this wish … “
Me: “… really???”
She nodded her head.
She: “… but not that you can do it every time … I don’t want it every time and …”
Me: “… NOOOOOOO … it is just …”
She: “… psssssst … you don’t need to explain … it is OK … ”
Me: “… oh my god …”
I hugged her intensely.
Wasn’t that a nice present?!?!

In August we had a few very hot days and in times of corona and home office it got more and more uncomfortable at home. I have ventilators at home, but they did not help much. Therefore Kerstin and me decided to go to a public swimming bath, but when we saw the queue of people who were waiting in front of the bath we turned around. In times of corona only a fixed number of people were allowed to be in the swimming bath at once. Instead we went to some lake, but there it was the same situation. Pretty crowded and it was nearly impossible to do the social distancing of 1,5 meters. Kerstin had one last idea … a public park. In this park there is no water area or something like that, but big lawn areas and trees. When we arrived we could see people sunbathing, playing around with balls and other stuff (although it was so hot) and others were sleeping. After walking around we actually found a nice place under a tree. Social distancing was not a problem at all. We laid down on our towels and started looking around and we talked about this and that. Then some interesting talk started.
Me: “… Kerstin, do you think that we still need this agreement? No fixed couple … you know what I mean.”
She looked at me
She: “… why are you asking?”
Me: “… well … look … we are here together, we spend nights together here and then, we had travelled to Munich and Berlin together, and so on … don’t you think that we actually are a fixed couple already?”
She looked away.
She: “… well, I can understand your arguments, but … look …”
She: “… you told me that you have that fantasy to have sex with a black woman. Consider you meet one and you want her and she wants you … and maybe only for a one night stand … would you do it although you are in a fixed relationship?”
Me:”… NO … of course not…”
She smiled at me.
She: “… do I need to say more?”
She: “… for me it is the same situation. If I maybe somehow meet some man … and maybe I want him only for one night … I want to have the possibility to do … you understand?”
Me: “… yes I … do …”
She: “… hey … don’t be sad. We have a great time together, don’t we?”
Me: “… oh yes … that is true.”
She: “… let us keep it as it is … why should we change something if everything works so good …”
Me: “… that is … actually a good argument …”
I gave her a wink.
She smiled at me and kissed me.
She: “… I am so happy that I met you … I have such a good time with you …”
She looked at me with a wonderful view…
She: “… may I stay with you this night?”
Me: “… mmmmm … let me think … .”
Me: “… hmmmmmm …”
She boxed my arm ..
She: “... Heyyyyyy …”
Me: “… of course Kerstin … of course …”
She kissed me again and smiled at me.
About 1,5 hours later we went back home. After parking the car in the garage, we went up to the floor where our apartments are located.
She: “… I just drop my stuff, take some new clothes and then I come over to you …”
Me: “… OK … you have a key … in the meantime I prepare a cold drink for us … Gin Tonic?”
She: “… oh yes … good idea … but water first please … “
I went in, washed and disinfected my hands, prepared two gin tonics and two glasses of water with ice. A few minutes later Kerstin came and we took a big gulp of water and then started drinking the gin tonic.
She: “… ha … that was good …”
Me: “… indeed, but now I need a shower after this hot day. I mean … it is still hot here inside, but a shower will be good now.”
She: “… that is true. I also need one …”
She took another gulp of water. Then she looked at me and walked towards me until she was standing right in front of me.
She: “… ehhhhhh … we could take the shower … together …”
Me: “… mmmmm … that is a very good idea …”
We took another gulp of the gin tonic and then walked to bathroom. We took off our clothes and …. What can I say … there it was again ... this view of these huge, heavy, hanging boobs.
Me: “… Kerstin … again and again I am fascinated when I took at you and your body …”
She smiled at me, walked to me and moved her arms around my neck.
Me: “… and then …. THIS …”
I had moved my hands on her boobs and pushed them a bit. We French kissed and my cock got hard.
She looked at it …
She: “… mmmmm … and I like this view …”
She: “… your cock is always so haaaaard and biiiig … never it is only half erected or something like that. You are standing there and your cock sticks out of your body like a lance …”
She: “… huhhhhh … I love that …”
She: “… C’mon … “
We entered the shower cabin, let the water run down our bodies, kissed each other, soaped each other, washed each other … it was wonderful. Suddenly she went down on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She started blowing me slowly while the water ran down my back.
It did not take long …
Me: “… Kerstin … that is so good …”
She looked and smiled at me.
She: “… you like it?”
Me: “… I LOVE it …”
She: “… mmmmmm … and I love your cock … look how hard it is …”
She took it back in her mouth.
Me: “… Kerstin … oh god … if you go on …”
She: “… yes ?”
Me: “… if you go on I will cum … and then we can’t have sex now …”
She: “… the day is not over yet … mmmmmm …”
Me: “… oh god …”
Me: “… oh god … Kerstin … I will cum soon …”
She: “… mmmm … yes …”
Me: “… soon …”
She: “… Do you want to cum on my face ..? …”
Me: “… really?”
Me: “… oh yes …”
Me: “… Kerstin … I will cum ..”
She: “… yes … do it … spritz (squirt) …”
I took my cock in right hand, she closed eyes and about 3 seconds later I shot 4 fountains right in her face, the rest dropped down. It looked awesome …
She: “… let me under the water ..”
I moved aside and she moved her face under water and washed the sperm away. Then she turned around, smiled at me and put her hands around my neck.
She: “… and …. Was that good for you?”
Me: “…Kerstin … what can I say … it was unbelievable good …”
She: “… I am happy to hear that. I know that you like this squirting in my face, but I am still not 100% used to it. But here under the shower … that is perfect, because I can wash it away immediately.”
Me: “… I see … but what about you now … now I can’t …”
She: “… heyyyyy … psssssssst … no words about it. If I want to do that then you don’t need to think about me … and I wanted to do exactly this right now ..”
Me: “… you are great!!!”
We kissed each other, finished the shower soon after and after dressing we sat down on my balcony.

As you know I have that fantasy of having a black woman at least once. One day in August when I was in in the gym I use to go to three times per week I could not believe what I saw. HOLY SHIT … what a black beauty. I could not keep my eyes from her when I saw her. She is about 170 cm tall, black hair, wonderful thick afro style lips and she wore very tight sport pants. OH MY GOD … her ass looked awesome in these pants. Her waist is very small and then she has that wide afro style ass. WOW. Her boobs seem to be pretty small, but her appearance was just unbelievable. I immediately thought … “… I need to try to get in contact with her …”. But then … a man appeared her and they kissed each other on mouth for greeting. SHIT! Again … no chance.

TO BE CONTINUED in PART 21.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

angle wrote: 30 Sep 2021 14:18 She kneed between my legs and moved her lips slowly up and down my cock.

angle wrote: 30 Sep 2021 14:18 As you know I have that fantasy of having a black woman at least once. One day in August when I was in in the gym I use to go to three times per week I could not believe what I saw. HOLY SHIT … what a black beauty. I could not keep my eyes from her when I saw her. She is about 170 cm tall, black hair, wonderful thick afro style lips and she wore very tight sport pants. OH MY GOD … her ass looked awesome in these pants. Her waist is very small and then she has that wide afro style ass. WOW. Her boobs seem to be pretty small, but her appearance was just unbelievable. I immediately thought … “… I need to try to get in contact with her …”. But then … a man appeared her and they kissed each other on mouth for greeting. SHIT! Again … no chance.
:o
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

I have finally just caught up with the entire story! Thank you for writing it all out in so much detail! What an amazing story!
x3BzT5y

Post by x3BzT5y »

Habe heute den gesamten Tag damit verbracht, die Story zu lesen! Wenn es mehr gibt, sei bitte so frei und teile es mit uns! 😁 Ich denke, wir sind außerdem immer noch ganz gespannt, wie Kerstin denn jetzt genau aussieht. 😄

In english for the rest of the readers:
"I just spend the whole day reading this Story! If there's more, feel free to share it with us! 😁 Also i think we are all interested to know what Kerstin looks like! 😄
justlistening

Post by justlistening »

That story was phenomenal. I'm from the US and your English is great. I like all things German, though, so maybe I am biased. Thanks for your contribution.
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

Feels like it’s time for an installment!
cesme18

Post by cesme18 »

Heyy pls update man
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

cesme18 wrote: 04 Feb 2022 11:55 Heyy pls update man
Welcome to the community, cesme18!

You seem to have enjoyed angle's stories, what about some words of appreciation, a comment telling what you liked reading, a thank you at least? It wouldn't hurt you and may give angle motivation to continue.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
AussieAudio

Post by AussieAudio »

sndprv wrote: 03 Oct 2021 08:13
angle wrote: 30 Sep 2021 14:18 She kneed between my legs and moved her lips slowly up and down my cock.

angle wrote: 30 Sep 2021 14:18 As you know I have that fantasy of having a black woman at least once. One day in August when I was in in the gym I use to go to three times per week I could not believe what I saw. HOLY SHIT … what a black beauty. I could not keep my eyes from her when I saw her. She is about 170 cm tall, black hair, wonderful thick afro style lips and she wore very tight sport pants. OH MY GOD … her ass looked awesome in these pants. Her waist is very small and then she has that wide afro style ass. WOW. Her boobs seem to be pretty small, but her appearance was just unbelievable. I immediately thought … “… I need to try to get in contact with her …”. But then … a man appeared her and they kissed each other on mouth for greeting. SHIT! Again … no chance.
:o
Thank you angle for the great stories, been reading through, very enjoyable indeed! Also, sndprv, thank you for bringing this beauty to my attention, what a body! This requires special investigation! :shock:
angle

Post by angle »

Hi

I will post an update soon.

Regards
Angle
angle

Post by angle »

PART 21:

A few months back something happened which I did not consider important, but now it somehow got important. That few months back Kerstin had a call with her best friend one evening when we were together. The summary of that call was that her best friend was going to come back to our city (she moved away some years ago for profession reasons). Kerstin was very happy about that. She told me that Anne (that is her name) and her have been very best friends for many years .. they spoke about everything etc. etc.
In the meantime she introduced Anne to me and I must admit that she is indeed a very likably person. Just that you can imagine how she looks. She is about 168cm tall, dark blond hair reaching her shoulders, green eyes, thin lips and I would say a plump body without having big boobs, thick legs or a big booty … only her belly seems to be a bit bigger. She does not have a partner at the moment, but Kerstin and me have a plan, because we think that maybe even two of my buddies and Anne could fit together.
Anyway, one day in summer Kerstin told me that Anne is going to visit her and that they want to do a ladies evening like they did in the past. When the day was there I could hear the ladies on Kerstin’s balcony and I though … “… let’s listen what they are talking about …”. I silently sat down on my balcony as well and could hear what they were talking. First it was not that interesting … clothing, make-up, profession etc … but then they somehow talked about her sex life. Anne said that she did not have sex for several months anymore and that she is missing some fondness and passion. And Kerstin told her that she is very satisfied when it comes to these topics.
Anne: “… and how is the sex?”
Kerstin: “… pah … the best I ever had …”
Kerstin: “… you know … I have an orgasm every time .. unbelievable …”
Anne: “… really?!?!?!? Oh … WOW …”
Kerstin: “… yes … he exactly somehow knows what to do that I reach my climax …”
Kerstin: “… and … he also likes it slow … I mean … you know that I like it slowly …”
Anne: “… yes I know … ”
Kerstin: “… in opposite to you …”
Anne: “… well … that is true … I like … well … you know what I like … we already spoke about it …”
Both Kerstin and Anne started laughing
Kerstin: “… and …”
Kerstin now spoke more silent.
Kerstin: “… his cock … Anne … I tell you … ”
Right in that moment some idiots driving very loud motorcycles drown out Kerstin’s voice and I could not hear the end of what she said … SHIT
Anne: “… ohhhh … yeah … that is good … I also like that a lot as you know …”
Shit … I would really like to know what she said.
Anne (sounding sad): “… hhhhmmm .. I hope I will meet a good man some time … and not only one these guys who only want to have a one night stand … sometimes I feel a bit lonely …”
Kerstin: “… I’m sure you will …”
The rest of the conversation was not that interesting.

One Sunday morning in August when we were awake we were talking a bit while she was lying in my arm. She was fondling my chest a bit while we were talking. What she did not realize was that my cock was stone hard (as it is pretty often in the morning) and lying on my belly. While fondling my chest and upper part of my belly she suddenly by accident moved her arm towards my hard cock. She lifted her head, looked at me and moved her hand downwards.
She: “… ohhhhhhhh … what is that?!?!”
She moved her hand along my hard cock.
She (joking): “… good morning my friend …”
Two seconds later she had moved her hand around my cock and pushed it softly.
She: “… mmmmmm … wow … it is so hard …”
She stroke it softly and very slowly two or three times.
Me: “… wait …”
I moved the blanket away from us. She then immediately lifted my cock up (90 degree between cock and belly).
She: “… ahhhh … take a look … mmmmmm …”
She very slowly stroke it with her right hand …
She: “… it is so haaaard … and biiiig …”
And she pushed it a bit…
She: “… mmmmm … “
She stroke 3 or 4 times more very slowly, then she got up, moved between my legs and moved her tongue along my cock a few times. Shortly after she moved her lips around it and started moving them slowly down and up my hard cock.
Me: “… WOW … that is so good …”
She went on blowing very slowly and softly. Then she moved her tongue around the head of cock.
She: “… mmmmmm … “
She: “… wow … it is so hard … awesome …”
Then she moved her lips around it again and went on blowing slowly.
It did not take much time …
Me: “… Kerstin … “
Me: “… that is so good … “
Me: “… I can see your lips around my cock .. it looks awesome …”
She: “… huhhh .. yes … go on … tell me … I love it when you speak like that …”
I went on making her compliment about her lips, her technique etc…
Me: “… Kerstin … if you go on …”
Me: “… if you go on … I will cum …”
She: “… mmmmmmmm …”
Me: “… be careful .. I’m not far away …”
She: “… mmmmmmmmmm …”
Me: “… Kerstin …“
She: “… ja … SPRITZ … yes … squirt …”
She moved her lips slowly up and down again …
Me: “… NOW!!!!”
One second later I started shooting my sperm inside her mouth. Other than last time (some months ago … I mentioned in in some older part), she did not leave it in her mouth but let it run out of her mouth while she moved her lips up and down my cock. I could see the sperm running out of her mouth and then run down my cock. I can tell you … it looked UNBELIEVABLE GOOD.
When I was finished she smiled at me, took the towel which was lying on the floor, moved the rest of the sperm which was in her mouth into the towel and then took a gulp of water out of the bottle.
Me: “… Kerstin … that was so good …”
She: “… I remembered what you said last time … that I just should let it run out of my mouth …”
Me: “… yes …”
She: “… and I must say … that was actually OK, because I did not have the problem with the consistence of the sperm in my mouth for a long time…”
She smiled at me with a somehow satisfied look in her eyes..
She: “… cool … I just learned something …”
Me: “… I am happy to hear that it was OK for you …”
She: “… yes it was … and … well … maybe I will do that more often now …”
Me: “… is that true????!
She: “… well … could be …”
Me: “… WOW … that would be awesome …”

One evening in October we were in Kerstin’s living room. We were sitting on her couch (she on one side me on the other) and talked about this and that. The TV was on (some lame german criminal movie … don’t know the name anymore), but we actually did not look at it … it was just on. Anyway suddenly a couple was having sex in that movie. He was fucking his woman from behind very fast.
She: “… oh my god … take a look at this …”
She shook her head.
She: “… this is exactly what I don’t like. He is fucking like a rabbit … tztztzt …”
She shook her head again.
She: “… unbelievable …”
She: “… but … this position in general …”
She looked at me.
She: “… very long time ago that we did it in this position …”
She smiled at me and gave me a wink.
Me: “… that is actually true ..”
Me: “… you want to do it doggy style again?”
She nodded her head and had a smile on her lips.
She: “… but not like they did …”
Me: “… noooooo … slooooow … and deeeeeeep …”
She: “… I really like it when you talk like this ..”
Me: “… maybe in the end a bit harder, but still slooooowww …”
Me: “… what are we waiting for?”
She: “… I am so sorry, but …”
Me: “… no … “
She: “… yes … red days …”
Me: “… what a pity …”
She: “… indeed …”

On a Saturday evening in middle of November Kerstin and me were watching TV. She was lying on one part of the couch and me on the other. We were watching a movie and at some point in time a couple was having sex in the movie. Suddenly Kerstin started a conversation …
She: “… do you watch porn movies?”
I looked at her.
Me: “… what??”
She: “… tell me .. do you watch porn movies?”
Me: “… I actually watched porn movies when I was younger”
She: “… and nowadays?”
Me: “… I can’t remember when I watched a porn movie last time … last time was several years ago…”
Me: “… why are you asking?”
She: “… no special reason”
Me: “… hey .. .C’mon … why do you ask?”
And then she told me what happened many years ago.
When she was 22 she had a boyfriend. They spent the evening together in his appartement. In fact she was tired she went to bed and he said that he will come to bed later, because he wanted to watch a soccer game. She actually went to bed and fell asleep. About 1 hour later she woke up and had to go to the restroom. She exit the bedroom and went towards the restroom. On her way she had to pass the living room and could see that actually a soccer game was running on TV. But … she also could see a laptop on the living room table. Her boyfriend was lying on the couch, looked at the laptop and was striking his cock. Kerstin was shocked about that and with tears in her eyes she went to the restroom. After a few minutes she got angry, exit the restroom, went towards the living room, looked inside and right in that moment her boyfriend was stroking his cock fast and shot his load on his belly. Kerstin angrily entered the living room and asked her boyfriend what he was doing. He of course was surprised about her appearance and tried to give her “good” explanations, which was of course not possible. Kerstin wanted to know which kind of porn movie he was watching. First he didn’t want to show her, but in the she he restarted the movie. He was watching a movie where 3 men were having sex with a tiny blond woman. He promised to not doing it again, but Kerstin ended the relationship immediately and went back home.
Me: “… hmmm … he was together with you and watched porn movies?”
Kerstin nodded her head.
She: “… which kind of porn movies did you watch that time?
He: “… as I said .. it many years ago. Anyway, I mostly watched movies including women with huge boobs. I just like huge boobs”
She smiled at me.
She: “… anything else?”
I got up from my part of the couch, went over to her and laid down on her. I looked her in the eyes.
Me: “… you are the turning me on again and again. And you are having the most beautiful boobs. I don’t need to watch boobs in a movie, because I have …”
I put my hands on her boobs…
Me: “… these …”
I started pushing her boobs a bit and we had a beautiful kiss.
She: “… I like it when you speak like that.”
Me: “… and what about you? Have you watched porn movies?”
She: “… when I was very young me and my friends watched some small scenes. We were all very young and just wanted to see how sex works. But we did not like these movies.”
Me: “… I see.”
She: “… please promise me … if you should want to watch a porn movie again … please .. don’t do it alone. If you really think you want to watch such a movie, please let us do it together.”
Me: “… I promise … but I don’t see any necessity …”
She: “… that is to hear …”
We had a wonderful long French kiss.
Me: “… I want to feel your skin …”
She smiled at me.
She: “… yes … good idea …”
We got up, undressed and laid down again on the couch (me on her). About 5 minutes later my cock was deep inside of her and we had wonderful sex in missionary position.

TO BE CONTINUED in PART 22.
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

I live in hope for PART 22
angle

Post by angle »

PART 22:

One Sunday Morning in January after breakfast in bed (just breakfast … nothing more), Kerstin went to bathroom to have the morning shower. I came in a bit later and she was just drying herself with her bathrobe. I took off my clothes and entered the shower cabin. When I was finished I exit the cabin and I could see Kerstin standing in front of the washbasin naked, both arms lifted up and making her hair. While I was drying myself I could see her from side-backwards. It looked amazing … her arms lifted and these huge hanging mountains … WOW. I approached her from behind, moved my arms around her belly and we both looked into the mirror with a smile on our faces. I then kissed her neck and she immediately moved her head a bit to the side.
She: “… mmmm … nice …”
I moved my hands upwards and shortly after I had her huge hanging boobs in my hands, pushed them a bit and moved them upwards.
She: “… mmmm … I like that so much …”
She: “… long time ago that you did that …”
Me: “… yes .. it was when we listened to Birgit and Martin in their house …”
She: “… yes … long time ago …”
Me: “… I know …. “
I kept on kissing her neck, licking her ear and grabbing, pushing, fondling, lifting her boobs.
She: “… hmmmm … that is so good …”
Me: “… indeed … these wonderful huge breasts … “
She: “… yes … tell me … I like it when you speak like that …”
I went on what I was doing and kept on making her compliments.
She: “… hmmmm … I can feel that your cock is hard …”
Suddenly she turned around, pushed me softly a bit away from her and looked at my cock.
She: “… woooo … take a look. It looks like a big lance … stroooong and haaaard … “
Me: “… and that lance is for you …”
She: “… oh yes … tell me …”
I moved forward, moved my hard cock towards my belly and then my body against hers. Two seconds later our tongues met each other for a long French kiss. I moved my hands downwards her belly on her pussy. I moved one finger along her entrance and realized that she was wet.
Me: “… ahh .. you are wet ..”
I kept on moving my finger along her entrance.
Me: “… C’mon …”
I took her hand and with stone hard cock we went to the bedroom. In front of the bed we had another long French kiss while I was pushing, lifting and grabbing her boobs.
Me: “… how do you want me?”
Without saying a work she moved into the bed laid down on her back, lifted and spread her legs.
She: “… come to me … “
I also entered the bed, moved between her legs and slowly moved my cock completely into her wet pussy.
She: “… aahhhhh … gooodddddddd…”
She moved her arms around me and pulled up her legs completely.
She: “… stay there … stay there … it is so good … “
I stayed deep inside of her, but moved my cock a bit around.
She: “… oh yes … you are so deep inside … “
Then I slowly moved my cock out and back in again …
She: “… hooo yes …”
Her hands were in the meantime (as usual) on my ass cheeks her legs still pulled up. I went on and only after about 10 times slowly in and out ..
She”… I’m coming …”
She (silent): “… ohhh gooooodddd …”
She: “ …. … ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…”
I needed 3-4 more moved in and out and shot my load deep inside of her.
After calming down.
She (smiling at me): “… wow … awesome …”
Me: “… yes … indeed …”

One evening in February Kerstin and me were watching TV …. some lame German movie. I was lying on one side of couch and Kerstin on the other.
She: “… do you also want a coffee?”
Me: “… oh .. that is a good idea …”
Me: “… shall I go with you?”
She: “… nono … stay where you are … I’m going …”
A few minutes later she came back with a cups of coffee in her hand. She put down her cup on the table, went over to me and put my cup on the table as well.
She: “… here you go …”
She turned around to go the couch again, but I took her hand.
Me: “… thank you … kiss …”
She bent down to me, gave me a short kiss. I took the opportunity to move her down to me until she was lying on me
She: “… ups … hey …..”
Me: “… That was not a kiss at all …”
Two seconds later we had a sensual deep French kiss.
Me: “… aha … that was a kiss …”
She smiled at me while I moved my hands up and down her t-shirt on her back. We had another long French kiss and I pulled up her t-shirt and now moved my hands up and down her back.
After the kiss she looked at me with a smile on her face.
I moved my hands on her bra on her back and 2 seconds later the fastening of her bra was open.
She: “… ohhhhh … that was fast …”
Me (joking): “… long year experience …”
She (smiling): “… I see …”
She: “… and what comes next?”
I moved her head towards me and we had another long French kiss while I caressed her back with my hands.
She: “… mmmm … you are such a good kisser …”
Me: “… not as good as you …”
She: “… hmmmmm …”
She moved her lips to mine and moved her tongue deep inside my mouth … I LOVE that.
Me: “… I love it when you move your tongue deep into my mouth …”
She smiled at me …
She: “… like that???”
And she moved it again deep in with full passion.
Me: “… it is getting a bit uncomfortable … “
Me: “… in my pants ..”
She smiled at me …
She: “… yes … I can feel that bulge …”
She started getting up, but before I held her T-Shirt and so it was stripped over her head. Immediately I could see her massive mountains which were still captured in the bra cups. She moved it away and now her boobs immediately were hanging down … AWESOME .. I like that so much.
We both got up, took off our clothes and had another French kiss standing in front of the couch. I sat down, held my cock in my hand and looked at her…
Me: “… do you want to sit down on …”
Me: “… THIS …”
She: “… hoooo … yes …”
She: “… it again looks so haaard …”
She climbed the couch by putting her feet left and right to, moved her body downwards and slowly starting inserting my cock into her pussy.
She: “… aaaaaaaaaaa ….. yes …”
Until I completely stuck inside of her. Her huge boobs were hanging down and were in front of my face. I of course started grabbing, lifting, massaging and kissing her.
Me: “… your boobs are so huuuuge …”
She: “… yes … tell me .. I like that …”
She slowly started moving her body up and down. Her eyes were closed, her mouth a bit open. Everytime when my cock was back in her completely she opened her mouth a bit wider and ..
She: “… hooooooooooo … yes ……”
I kept on making her compliment about her boobs, her body, her nipples…
She: “… yes … tell me more …”
Me: “… listen … listen to your pussy … it is wet …”
One could hear that smacking sound of a wet pussy … do you guys also like that … for me it just sounds awesome.
Anyway, she started riding me more intense … slowly up her body and hard down … slowly up … hard down …
She: “… oh god … yes … soon …”
She: “… you too? Ohhh god … yes …”
Me: “… a bit more … “
She: “… not for me …”
She moved her body slowly up … hard down … slowly up .. hard down …
She took a deep breath …
She: “… ich kommmme (I’m cumming)…“
She opened her mouth wider and wider …
She: “… “ … ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh ..”
Me: “… yes … cum … “
Me: “… a bit more … a bit more …”
She moved her body up and down again … up and down again … up and down again … up and down again ..
One last time she slammed her body downwards until I stuck deep inside her and I started pumping my sperm.
She: “… oh my god yes … it is pulsing … I can feel it …”
She: “… yes … I like it when can feel that pulsing …”
Me: “… wow … awesome …”
She: “… yes … indeed …”

Like many other people Kerstin and me used to work in home office for many months. Kerstin of course also had some outside appointment, but not that many … not that many people bought houses during the pandemic. One or other day we both even worked home office style in my apartment. I worked with my desktop PC and Kerstin with her Laptop sitting at my dining room table (the table we had sex several times). One day I walked along her towards the kitchen to take two glasses of water. She was sitting there and looked into her Laptop very concentrated. She was reading some new regulations about real estate management. When I came back I put her glass of water on the table.
Without looking at me …
She: “… thank you …”
I put my glass of water also on the table, moved behind her chair and put my hands on her shoulders. I started massaging her neck muscles.
She: “… oh … that is good …”
I did it for about 5 minutes and I could see that she relaxed more and more.
She: “… that is really good …”
I kept on for 5 minutes. Then she moved her head backwards as far as she could and looked at me.
She: “… thank you … that was really good …”
She moved her lips and asked me to kiss her.
That was now funny, because our head were … how can I describe that … wrongly positioned (she was sitting on the table, her head moved backwards and I was standing behind the chair … you know what I mean, don’t you). We had a few kisses and I could not do other than moving my hands down her shoulders onto her massive boobs.
She smiled at me.
She: “… THERE are no muscles which are tensed ….”
Me: “… but there are the most beautiful breasts ….”
She smiled at me.
She: “… well … then …”
I pushed and squeezed her boobs on her shirt she was wearing. I could feel the bra and her nipples through it. She closed her eyes and left her head moved backwards. Here and there we kissed again while I was grabbing these mountains. My cock of course grew up and I had to move it upwards in my pants. While I was doing that ….
She: “… wait …”
She took off her shirt and her bra and sat down again as described. Immediately after I went on grabbing her boobs which I could now see hanging down. Now I could lift them, squeeze them, grab them … just wonderful.
All of a sudden without giving any notice she lifted her head up, moved around on the chair, took my hand and moved me in front of her. Without saying a word she moved down my pants and my stone hard cock jumped out.
One second later she slowly moved her lips around it.
Me: “… oh goooood … Kerstin …”
She moved my cock slowly in and out of her mouth.
She: “… mmmmmm … it is so hard … I am so in the mood to do that now …”
She moved it back into her mouth and went on blowing slowly.
Me: “… it feels so good … “
Me: “… and your lips around my cock look so good ….”
She: “… mmmmm … yes … tell me that you like it …”
I went on telling her …
Me: “… Kerstin … I am not far away …”
She: “… mmmmmm …. yes …”
Me: “… when you go on … I will cum ..”
Me: “… Kerstin … be careful … ”
She: “… ja … spritz ab … spritz auf meine Brüste (cum on my boobs) …“
She lifted her boobs up and presented them towards me.
I took my cock in my hand and after 2 strokes I started shooting my sperm on her boobs … 3 fountains and the rest ran out of it and dropped on her boobs and on the floor.
She: “… ahh … yes … mmmm … that is good …”
After a kiss …
She: “… I was just in the mood to do that …”
Me: “… I really enjoyed it …”
She looked around …
She: “… no Kleenex here …”
Me: “… wait … I’m gonna take some …”
She: “… nono … not necessary … I go to the bathroom.”
She got up from the chair and with the sperm on her boobs she went towards the bathroom.
She: “… yes … “
Me: “… turn around please …”
She turned around and took a look at the her huge mountains with my sperm on …
Me: “… that looks fantastic …”
She smiled at me and went to the bathroom.
WOW … that was a really nice working break.

On a Saturday in early March Kerstin and me went out to a supermarket to buy food and other stuff for the weekend and the coming week. Kerstin of course also went to the part of the supermarket where one can buy cosmetics, shampoo and all that stuff. While she was looking at some lipsticks I was a bit bored and looked at the opposite shelf where some body cream was placed in. Pretty bored I looked at all the different body creams … and then I saw something which was … interesting … and I had a idea. I turned around towards Kerstin …
Me: “… Kerstin …”
She: “ … yes … I know .. I am nearly finished … only 1 or 2 minutes please …”
Me: “… nono … I want to show you something …”
She: “… what is it …”
I pointed my finger on a bottle of bodyoil … oil .. not cream …
Me: “… what do you think about that?”
She looked at it …
She: “… hmm … I don’t know … I don’t like bodyoil that much … it is just too slippery on my skin .. it does not move in to my skin that good … I prefer cream … “
I looked at her with a smile on my face.
She looked at me with a confused looks in her eyes.
She: “… what?””
I moved forward to her ear …
Me: “… slippery sounds good … ”
She looked at me with her eyes open wide…
She: “… oooooohhhhhhhh … I ssssseeeeeeee …”
She gave me a wink, smiled at me, immediately took the bottle of oil and without saying another word she put the bottle into the shopping cart. Then she turned around and went on looking at the lipsticks.
When we were back home I went to my apartment and she to hers to store the stuff we bought. We had decided to spent the evening in her apartment. At about 17:00 I went over to her apartment. We had nice dinner, watched some TV, sat on the balcony some time … just a relaxing evening. Then at about 23:30 we decided to go to bed. I was first in bed … a few minutes later she also came to the bedroom wearing one of her long sleeping shirts. While she walked towards the bed one could see these massive boobs moving under her shirt … AWESOME.
She laid down in the bed and in my arms. We talked a bit about this and that. Suddenly she turned around towards the side of the bed she was lying, two second alter she turned around again and … had the bottle of body oil in her hands.
She: “… well .. tell me … what is your idea with … THIS …”
She showed me the bottle.
Me: “… well … I can remember that we already used such a kind of oil some time back ..”
She smiled at me.
She: “… yes … I also can remember, but I had throw away that bottle … the oil in it got rancid ..”
Me: “… I see .. but now we have a new bottle …”
She: “… yes we have … and what do you want to do with it? Tell me …”
Me: “… I would really like to oil your wonderful boobs …”
She: “… and?”
Me: “… and then I would really like to put my cock between your boobs …”
She: “… mmmmmm … I like it when you speak like that …”
She got up from the bed, opened a cupboard and took out a big towel. Then she took off her shirt. Put the towel on the bed and laid down. The she handed the bottle over to me without saying a word. I also took off my sleeping clothes, sat down on her legs, opened the bottle and let a good amount of oil on the area between her boobs. As always when Kerstin is lying on her back her boobs were hanging left and right beside her body. I now started moving the up and started oiling these heavy, soft mountains. It felt awesome … very slippery and just wonderful. I even put more oil on it and went on massaging, grabbing and fondling her boobs. This took about 10-15 minutes. My cock of course was hard as a stone.
She: “… C’mon … come a bit nearer to me …”
I moved a bit more up until I was up enough to put my cock between the oily masses. I hold one breast in my right hand, the other one in my left hand and slowly move my cock forward and backward. Kerstin took the bottle and while I was moving my cock slowly forward and backward she let even a lot more oil drop on her boobs.
Me: “… mmmm … that feels so good … “
Me: “… oh yes … I do …”
She: “… I also enjoy it …”
I went on and a short time later I had to stop …
She: “… what is wrong?”
Me: “… I was about to cum … but I don’t want to yet … “
She smiled at me …
Shortly after I went on …
Me: “… your boobs are so awesome … “
She: “… mmmm … yes …tell me …”
I went on making her compliment, went on doing the boobjob … had to stope several times …
Me: “… I can’t stand that for much longer …”
She: “… you want to cum?”
Me: “… I would really like to go on, but ….”
Me: “… oh god … I can’t stand that for much longer … oh god …”
She: “… dann spritz … then squirt …”
She: “… if you want … cum on my face …”
Me: “... oh my god … really??”
Me: “… are you sure ..”
She: “… yes … today I want it …”
I took my cock in my right hand … stroke it slowly forward, and backward …
Me: “.. close your eyes … ”
She closed her eyes, lifted her head a bit … I moved my foreskin forward, slowly backward and then it started running through my whole body … and I shot four fountains into Kerstin’s face. The rest was running out and dropped between her boobs.
When my orgasm was over Kerstin moved her head back on the pillow with the sperm in her face.
Me: “… oh .. WOW … Kerstin … that was awesome and looked great …”
She had her eyes still closed.
Me: “… and it still looks unbelievable … my cream on your beautiful face …”
Me: “… wait … I take a towel …”
She moved some sperm which had landed on her lips away with her hand.
She: “… nono … I need to wash it away … towel is not enough …”
She got up and hurried towards the bathroom. I followed her. Before she washed it away she looked into the mirror.
She: “… and that is looking good????”
Me: “… OH YES!!!!”
She: “… hmmmm .. I cannot find something beautiful on that …”
She washed away the sperm. A few minutes later we were lying in bed again and talked a bit about what had happened.

Finally the contact restrictions are gone in Germany (at least at the moment) and Kerstin and me went to Birgit and Martin on a Friday evening to spend the weekend with them. On this Friday we had a nice dinner with spaghetti, salat and a chocolate cream. After that we sat in their garden (on the terrace) and talked a lot. At about 12 in the night Martin and Birgit brought the glasses and the empty beer bottles back inside the house. Kerstin and me of course asked whether we could help them, but they asked us to stay where we were. From the terrace one can took inside to the living room and the kitchen and one could see Kerstin Martin standing there … she had her arms around his neck, he had his hands on her massive ass, they were talking and looking at each other and then they were kissing … one could see their tongues playing with each other.
Me (to Kerstin): ”…. look at them … “
Kerstin: “… aha … yes … I am happy to see that my sister is happy …”
Me: “… yes … she looks happy … “
I looked at Kerstin with a smile …
Me: “… can I also have such a kiss?”
Kerstin looked at me with a sensual view in her yes.
Then she slowly opened her mouth and licked her lips. We were sitting side by side on chairs. I moved my body sidewards towards her … she did the same and shortly after our tongues met each other for a French kiss.
Suddenly …
Birgit: “… ohhh … that looks nice …”
Kerstin immediately stopped the kiss ..
Kerstin: “… ups … ehhhhh …”
Birgit: “… nono … go ahead …”
Kerstin looked downwards …
Birgit: “… hey … sister … as I said … that looked very nice … “
Kerstin: “… yes … Ok … let’s speak about something different …”
Birgit: “… huhhhhhhhh … Kerstin … “
Birgit started shaking her head.
Birgit: “… guys … Martin and me are a bit tired … we will go to bed …”
Birgit: “… just stay where you are if you want as long as you want … take drinks or whatever you want … only one thing … please don’t forget to close the door when you to bed, OK?”
Me: “… sure … sure … good night ..”
Martin also said good night and they went upstairs.
Me: “… you know what they will do now, don’t you?”
Kerstin nodded her head … then looked at me …
Kerstin: “… hopefully we will do something similar …”
I moved sidewards, she moved sidewards and we started kissing. But this time I also moved my right hand on her boobs … these huge mountains. I could feel her bra under her t-shirt. I wanted to move my hand under her t-shirt, but blocked my hand and put it back on her boobs.
She: “… not here …”
Me: “… OK …”
We kept on kissing. Some time later.
Me: “… C’mon … let us go upstairs … “
She: “… yes … please …”
We went inside, closed the door and went upstairs. When we passed Birgit’s and Martin’s bedroom we could hear some giggling inside. We entered the guest room, closed the door and immediately started kissing standing in front of the bed. We slowly get rid of this and that part of our clothes while we were kissing. While doing that suddenly the knocking on the wall started. We looked at each other without saying a word and we could hear Birgit moaning silently.
Me: “… shall we?”
She: “… I thought you would never ask.”
Kerstin quickly started getting rid of the rest of her clothes … I did the same …
She: “… c’mon … but pssssssss ..”
We silently opened the door and went to their bedroom door.
Birgit: “… oh yes … geil (awesome) … oh yes …”
I moved behind Kerstin and started doing what I have already described many times (kissing and licking her neck, lifting, grabbing and pushing her boobs etc …). Kerstin moved her head backwards and started breathing silently with open mouth.
One could hear clapping from inside.
Birgit: “… yes … yes … FICK MICH (fuck me) … oh yes … “
Birgit. “… oh my god … yes .. FICK MICH (fuck me) … oh my god …”
Birgit: “… yes … yes … yyyyyes … oh my god … “
Birgit: “… ich komme (I’m coming) … “
Birgit: „…yes … JETZT (now) … ah … ah … ah…”
Martin kept on slamming her …
Birgit: “… Du auch (you too) … Du auch (you too) … „
Still loud clapping …
Suddenly it stopped, screetching …
Birgit: “… yes … spritz mir ins Gesicht (cum on my face) ..”
Birgit:”…ahhh .. yes … mmm …”
I the meantime I was fingering Kerstin and she got very wet.
Me (to her ear): “… we need to go …”
She took my hand and we went to the guest room. We went towards the bed and kissed 1-2 minutes. Then she laid down on the bed, spread her legs and said …
She: “… come to me … move it in …”
I moved between her legs and slowly moved my hard cock inside of her until I stuck completely in her. The deeper I got the more Kerstin pulled up her legs and opened her mouth wider.
She: “… ohhhhhhh goooooooodddd ….”
She moved her arms around me and hugged me intensely .
She (silently): “… stay there … stay there … I love it when you are deep inside of me … stay there …”
She (silently): “… that feels so good …”
She moved her hands on my ass cheeks.
Me: “… mmmm … I like your hands on my ass …”
She: “… yes … tell me …”
Me: “… and your legs pulled up … with that I can put it in completely …”
She: “… yes … tell me more … oh god …”
I kept on telling her how good it feels etc … etc … while I was still deep inside of her without moving my cock in and out, but I was moving my pelvis like a circle.
She: “… oh my god … that is good … oh my god …”
Then I slowly moved my cock backwards and slowly backwards in complety.
She: “… hoooo … my god … ”
This tine she was not that silent as she was the minutes before, but still not very loud.
I moved my cock slowly backwards again and slowly back in completely … one could hear her wetness .. I like that.
She: “… wooooahhhh … yes …”
She grabbed my ass cheeks with her hands.
I could feel that I was not far away from cumming … I just could feel her very intensely …
Me: “… you are so wet … “
She: “… oh yes … yes … It is coming …”
I moved my cock slowly backwards … stayed there …
She: “… yes .. it is … oh god … yes … it is nearly there …”
I slowly moved my cock back deep inside of her and once I want completely in I stayed there and started pumping my load in …
She: “… ohhhhhh goooooood … it is pulsing … “
She: “…yes… … hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh … ahhhh …”.
During the second ahhhhh she moved her hand on her mouth … I think she thought that she was too loud … but put it right back on my ass once her orgasm was over.
She: “… WOW … what an orgasm … oh my goooood … what an orgasm …”
Me: “… good?”
She: “… the word good is not good enough …”
She: “… That was sooo intense…”
She: “… I could feel your pulsing cock right in the moment when my orgasm started … that was awesome …”
Me: “… it is again and again so amazing to witness when you have your orgasm … it like that so much …”
She hugged me intensely.

One Saturday evening in April I was already lying in bed and Kerstin was in the bathroom. From my bed one has a view outside the room to the living room. Shorty after Kerstin walked around the corner and walked towards the bedroom. She wore a long sleeping-shirt (of course without a bra under it for the night) and while she was walking one could see her huge Boobs moving to the left and to the right … AWESOME … just AWESOME. Once she entered the room …
Me: “… Kerstin .. can you do me a favor?”
She: “… sure … what is it?”
Me: “… can you please go back around the corner and then come back to the bedroom?”
She (with confusion in her eyes): “… heeeeee … what?”
Me: “… please …”
She shook her head …
She: “… I don’t understand …”
She: “… OK … ehhhh … if you want …”
She walked back around the corner and came back … again her boobs were moving under her shirt …
Me: “… that looks so good … your wonderful boobs … they are moving when you are walking …”
She smiled at me …
She: “… ahhhhh … now I understand …”
She stood in front of the bed … moved her hands under her boobs and lifted them up and pushed them.
Me: “… oh my god … “
She smiled at me …
She went on pushing her boobs …
Me: “… that looks great …”
Me: “… oh yes … of course …”
She took off her shirt and now she was standing there completely naked and lifted and pushed her boobs.
I moved away the blanket and got rid of my short and my pants. My cock has already started growing, but was lying still lying in direction to my feet. Anyway … it got bigger and bigger .. moved to the side … more up … more up … until it was hard as a stone and was lying on my belly in direction to my head.
While this happened …
She: “… mmm … I can see that you like it … “
She: “… oh yes … it is growing … it is getting bigger and bigger …”
She: “… WOW … now it is hard … mmmm … that looks great …”
I moved my hands forward …
Me: “… come to me …”
She mounted the bed and laid down on my in riding position. We had very long, deep and sensual French kisses while she was moving her clit slowly up and down my cock and I was moving my hands up and down her back and her booty.
Suddenly she moved a bit higher towards me and 2 seconds later my hard cock slowly moved inside of her until I stuck completely in her. The more it went in Kerstin opened her mouth more and more and it was completely in she had shut her eyes …
She: “… hooooooOOOOOOOOOO … yyyyyyyyeeesssssssss …”
She stayed in that position when my cock was completely in and moved up her body. Now her huge monsters were there and I immediately put my hand on them and started moving them up, squeezing and grabbing them.
Kerstin had her eyes closed, her mouth half open and started moving her body slowly forward and backwards. One could hear her wetness … I like it so much, when one can hear that smacking sound of a wet pussy. Then she changed her position by moving onto her feet instead on sitting on her knees. She now moved her body slowly up and down … everytime that far that my cock was nearly out of her. Her eyes were still shut.
She: “… Ha … oh god … yes … soon …”
Slowly up and down …
Me: “… Kerstin … I can’t hold it back anymore …”
She: “… yes … oh god …”
Slowly up and down …
I started shooting my sperm ..
Up and down …
I could see my sperm coming out of her pussy … up and down slowly … up and down slowly …
She: “… ich komme (I‘m coming) … oh god … “
She: “ … ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh ..”.
WOW … that was great.
She went back on her knees, moved her body down towards me and we had a wonderful kiss.
She: “… mmmmm … awesome …”
Me: “… indeed …”
PART 22:

One Sunday Morning in January after breakfast in bed (just breakfast … nothing more), Kerstin went to bathroom to have the morning shower. I came in a bit later and she was just drying herself with her bathrobe. I took off my clothes and entered the shower cabin. When I was finished I exit the cabin and I could see Kerstin standing in front of the washbasin naked, both arms lifted up and making her hair. While I was drying myself I could see her from side-backwards. It looked amazing … her arms lifted and these huge hanging mountains … WOW. I approached her from behind, moved my arms around her belly and we both looked into the mirror with a smile on our faces. I then kissed her neck and she immediately moved her head a bit to the side.
She: “… mmmm … nice …”
I moved my hands upwards and shortly after I had her huge hanging boobs in my hands, pushed them a bit and moved them upwards.
She: “… mmmm … I like that so much …”
She: “… long time ago that you did that …”
Me: “… yes .. it was when we listened to Birgit and Martin in their house …”
She: “… yes … long time ago …”
Me: “… I know …. “
I kept on kissing her neck, licking her ear and grabbing, pushing, fondling, lifting her boobs.
She: “… hmmmm … that is so good …”
Me: “… indeed … these wonderful huge breasts … “
She: “… yes … tell me … I like it when you speak like that …”
I went on what I was doing and kept on making her compliments.
She: “… hmmmm … I can feel that your cock is hard …”
Suddenly she turned around, pushed me softly a bit away from her and looked at my cock.
She: “… woooo … take a look. It looks like a big lance … stroooong and haaaard … “
Me: “… and that lance is for you …”
She: “… oh yes … tell me …”
I moved forward, moved my hard cock towards my belly and then my body against hers. Two seconds later our tongues met each other for a long French kiss. I moved my hands downwards her belly on her pussy. I moved one finger along her entrance and realized that she was wet.
Me: “… ahh .. you are wet ..”
I kept on moving my finger along her entrance.
Me: “… C’mon …”
I took her hand and with stone hard cock we went to the bedroom. In front of the bed we had another long French kiss while I was pushing, lifting and grabbing her boobs.
Me: “… how do you want me?”
Without saying a work she moved into the bed laid down on her back, lifted and spread her legs.
She: “… come to me … “
I also entered the bed, moved between her legs and slowly moved my cock completely into her wet pussy.
She: “… aahhhhh … gooodddddddd…”
She moved her arms around me and pulled up her legs completely.
She: “… stay there … stay there … it is so good … “
I stayed deep inside of her, but moved my cock a bit around.
She: “… oh yes … you are so deep inside … “
Then I slowly moved my cock out and back in again …
She: “… hooo yes …”
Her hands were in the meantime (as usual) on my ass cheeks her legs still pulled up. I went on and only after about 10 times slowly in and out ..
She”… I’m coming …”
She (silent): “… ohhh gooooodddd …”
She: “ …. … ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…”
I needed 3-4 more moved in and out and shot my load deep inside of her.
After calming down.
She (smiling at me): “… wow … awesome …”
Me: “… yes … indeed …”

One evening in February Kerstin and me were watching TV …. some lame German movie. I was lying on one side of couch and Kerstin on the other.
She: “… do you also want a coffee?”
Me: “… oh .. that is a good idea …”
Me: “… shall I go with you?”
She: “… nono … stay where you are … I’m going …”
A few minutes later she came back with a cups of coffee in her hand. She put down her cup on the table, went over to me and put my cup on the table as well.
She: “… here you go …”
She turned around to go the couch again, but I took her hand.
Me: “… thank you … kiss …”
She bent down to me, gave me a short kiss. I took the opportunity to move her down to me until she was lying on me
She: “… ups … hey …..”
Me: “… That was not a kiss at all …”
Two seconds later we had a sensual deep French kiss.
Me: “… aha … that was a kiss …”
She smiled at me while I moved my hands up and down her t-shirt on her back. We had another long French kiss and I pulled up her t-shirt and now moved my hands up and down her back.
After the kiss she looked at me with a smile on her face.
I moved my hands on her bra on her back and 2 seconds later the fastening of her bra was open.
She: “… ohhhhh … that was fast …”
Me (joking): “… long year experience …”
She (smiling): “… I see …”
She: “… and what comes next?”
I moved her head towards me and we had another long French kiss while I caressed her back with my hands.
She: “… mmmm … you are such a good kisser …”
Me: “… not as good as you …”
She: “… hmmmmm …”
She moved her lips to mine and moved her tongue deep inside my mouth … I LOVE that.
Me: “… I love it when you move your tongue deep into my mouth …”
She smiled at me …
She: “… like that???”
And she moved it again deep in with full passion.
Me: “… it is getting a bit uncomfortable … “
Me: “… in my pants ..”
She smiled at me …
She: “… yes … I can feel that bulge …”
She started getting up, but before I held her T-Shirt and so it was stripped over her head. Immediately I could see her massive mountains which were still captured in the bra cups. She moved it away and now her boobs immediately were hanging down … AWESOME .. I like that so much.
We both got up, took off our clothes and had another French kiss standing in front of the couch. I sat down, held my cock in my hand and looked at her…
Me: “… do you want to sit down on …”
Me: “… THIS …”
She: “… hoooo … yes …”
She: “… it again looks so haaard …”
She climbed the couch by putting her feet left and right to, moved her body downwards and slowly starting inserting my cock into her pussy.
She: “… aaaaaaaaaaa ….. yes …”
Until I completely stuck inside of her. Her huge boobs were hanging down and were in front of my face. I of course started grabbing, lifting, massaging and kissing her.
Me: “… your boobs are so huuuuge …”
She: “… yes … tell me .. I like that …”
She slowly started moving her body up and down. Her eyes were closed, her mouth a bit open. Everytime when my cock was back in her completely she opened her mouth a bit wider and ..
She: “… hooooooooooo … yes ……”
I kept on making her compliment about her boobs, her body, her nipples…
She: “… yes … tell me more …”
Me: “… listen … listen to your pussy … it is wet …”
One could hear that smacking sound of a wet pussy … do you guys also like that … for me it just sounds awesome.
Anyway, she started riding me more intense … slowly up her body and hard down … slowly up … hard down …
She: “… oh god … yes … soon …”
She: “… you too? Ohhh god … yes …”
Me: “… a bit more … “
She: “… not for me …”
She moved her body slowly up … hard down … slowly up .. hard down …
She took a deep breath …
She: “… ich kommmme (I’m cumming)…“
She: “… “ … ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh ..”
Me: “… yes … cum … “
Me: “… a bit more … a bit more …”
She moved her body up and down again … up and down again … up and down again … up and down again ..
One last time she slammed her body downwards until I stuck deep inside her and I started pumping my sperm.
She: “… oh my god yes … it is pulsing … I can feel it …”
She: “… yes … I like it when can feel that pulsing …”
Me: “… wow … awesome …”
She: “… yes … indeed …”

Like many other people Kerstin and me used to work in home office for many months. Kerstin of course also had some outside appointment, but not that many … not that many people bought houses during the pandemic. One or other day we both even worked home office style in my apartment. I worked with my desktop PC and Kerstin with her Laptop sitting at my dining room table (the table we had sex several times). One day I walked along her towards the kitchen to take two glasses of water. She was sitting there and looked into her Laptop very concentrated. She was reading some new regulations about real estate management. When I came back I put her glass of water on the table.
Without looking at me …
She: “… thank you …”
I put my glass of water also on the table, moved behind her chair and put my hands on her shoulders. I started massaging her neck muscles.
She: “… oh … that is good …”
I did it for about 5 minutes and I could see that she relaxed more and more.
She: “… that is really good …”
I kept on for 5 minutes. Then she moved her head backwards as far as she could and looked at me.
She: “… thank you … that was really good …”
She moved her lips and asked me to kiss her.
That was now funny, because our head were … how can I describe that … wrongly positioned (she was sitting on the table, her head moved backwards and I was standing behind the chair … you know what I mean, don’t you). We had a few kisses and I could not do other than moving my hands down her shoulders onto her massive boobs.
She smiled at me.
She: “… THERE are no muscles which are tensed ….”
Me: “… but there are the most beautiful breasts ….”
She smiled at me.
She: “… well … then …”
I pushed and squeezed her boobs on her shirt she was wearing. I could feel the bra and her nipples through it. She closed her eyes and left her head moved backwards. Here and there we kissed again while I was grabbing these mountains. My cock of course grew up and I had to move it upwards in my pants. While I was doing that ….
She took off her shirt and her bra and sat down again as described. Immediately after I went on grabbing her boobs which I could now see hanging down. Now I could lift them, squeeze them, grab them … just wonderful.
All of a sudden without giving any notice she lifted her head up, moved around on the chair, took my hand and moved me in front of her. Without saying a word she moved down my pants and my stone hard cock jumped out.
One second later she slowly moved her lips around it.
Me: “… oh goooood … Kerstin …”
She moved my cock slowly in and out of her mouth.
She: “… mmmmmm … it is so hard … I am so in the mood to do that now …”
She moved it back into her mouth and went on blowing slowly.
Me: “… it feels so good … “
Me: “… and your lips around my cock look so good ….”
She: “… mmmmm … yes … tell me that you like it …”
I went on telling her …
Me: “… Kerstin … I am not far away …”
She: “… mmmmmm …. yes …”
Me: “… when you go on … I will cum ..”
Me: “… Kerstin … be careful … ”
She: “… ja … spritz ab … spritz auf meine Brüste (cum on my boobs) …“
She lifted her boobs up and presented them towards me.
I took my cock in my hand and after 2 strokes I started shooting my sperm on her boobs … 3 fountains and the rest ran out of it and dropped on her boobs and on the floor.
She: “… ahh … yes … mmmm … that is good …”
After a kiss …
She: “… I was just in the mood to do that …”
Me: “… I really enjoyed it …”
She looked around …
She: “… no Kleenex here …”
Me: “… wait … I’m gonna take some …”
She: “… nono … not necessary … I go to the bathroom.”
She got up from the chair and with the sperm on her boobs she went towards the bathroom.
Me: “… turn around please …”
She turned around and took a look at the her huge mountains with my sperm on …
Me: “… that looks fantastic …”
She smiled at me and went to the bathroom.
WOW … that was a really nice working break.

On a Saturday in early March Kerstin and me went out to a supermarket to buy food and other stuff for the weekend and the coming week. Kerstin of course also went to the part of the supermarket where one can buy cosmetics, shampoo and all that stuff. While she was looking at some lipsticks I was a bit bored and looked at the opposite shelf where some body cream was placed in. Pretty bored I looked at all the different body creams … and then I saw something which was … interesting … and I had a idea. I turned around towards Kerstin …
Me: “… Kerstin …”
She: “ … yes … I know .. I am nearly finished … only 1 or 2 minutes please …”
Me: “… nono … I want to show you something …”
She: “… what is it …”
I pointed my finger on a bottle of bodyoil … oil .. not cream …
Me: “… what do you think about that?”
She looked at it …
She: “… hmm … I don’t know … I don’t like bodyoil that much … it is just too slippery on my skin .. it does not move in to my skin that good … I prefer cream … “
I looked at her with a smile on my face.
She looked at me with a confused looks in her eyes.
She: “… what?””
I moved forward to her ear …
Me: “… slippery sounds good … ”
She looked at me with her eyes open wide…
She: “… oooooohhhhhhhh … I ssssseeeeeeee …”
She gave me a wink, smiled at me, immediately took the bottle of oil and without saying another word she put the bottle into the shopping cart. Then she turned around and went on looking at the lipsticks.
When we were back home I went to my apartment and she to hers to store the stuff we bought. We had decided to spent the evening in her apartment. At about 17:00 I went over to her apartment. We had nice dinner, watched some TV, sat on the balcony some time … just a relaxing evening. Then at about 23:30 we decided to go to bed. I was first in bed … a few minutes later she also came to the bedroom wearing one of her long sleeping shirts. While she walked towards the bed one could see these massive boobs moving under her shirt … AWESOME.
She laid down in the bed and in my arms. We talked a bit about this and that. Suddenly she turned around towards the side of the bed she was lying, two second alter she turned around again and … had the bottle of body oil in her hands.
She: “… well .. tell me … what is your idea with … THIS …”
She showed me the bottle.
Me: “… well … I can remember that we already used such a kind of oil some time back ..”
She smiled at me.
She: “… yes … I also can remember, but I had throw away that bottle … the oil in it got rancid ..”
Me: “… I see .. but now we have a new bottle …”
She: “… yes we have … and what do you want to do with it? Tell me …”
Me: “… I would really like to oil your wonderful boobs …”
She: “… and?”
Me: “… and then I would really like to put my cock between your boobs …”
She: “… mmmmmm … I like it when you speak like that …”
She got up from the bed, opened a cupboard and took out a big towel. Then she took off her shirt. Put the towel on the bed and laid down. The she handed the bottle over to me without saying a word. I also took off my sleeping clothes, sat down on her legs, opened the bottle and let a good amount of oil on the area between her boobs. As always when Kerstin is lying on her back her boobs were hanging left and right beside her body. I now started moving the up and started oiling these heavy, soft mountains. It felt awesome … very slippery and just wonderful. I even put more oil on it and went on massaging, grabbing and fondling her boobs. This took about 10-15 minutes. My cock of course was hard as a stone.
She: “… C’mon … come a bit nearer to me …”
I moved a bit more up until I was up enough to put my cock between the oily masses. I hold one breast in my right hand, the other one in my left hand and slowly move my cock forward and backward. Kerstin took the bottle and while I was moving my cock slowly forward and backward she let even a lot more oil drop on her boobs.
Me: “… mmmm … that feels so good … “
Me: “… oh yes … I do …”
She: “… I also enjoy it …”
I went on and a short time later I had to stop …
She: “… what is wrong?”
Me: “… I was about to cum … but I don’t want to yet … “
She smiled at me …
Shortly after I went on …
Me: “… your boobs are so awesome … “
She: “… mmmm … yes …tell me …”
I went on making her compliment, went on doing the boobjob … had to stope several times …
Me: “… I can’t stand that for much longer …”
She: “… you want to cum?”
Me: “… I would really like to go on, but ….”
Me: “… oh god … I can’t stand that for much longer … oh god …”
She: “… dann spritz … then squirt …”
She: “… if you want … cum on my face …”
Me: “... oh my god … really??”
Me: “… are you sure ..”
She: “… yes … today I want it …”
I took my cock in my right hand … stroke it slowly forward, and backward …
Me: “.. close your eyes … ”
She closed her eyes, lifted her head a bit … I moved my foreskin forward, slowly backward and then it started running through my whole body … and I shot four fountains into Kerstin’s face. The rest was running out and dropped between her boobs.
When my orgasm was over Kerstin moved her head back on the pillow with the sperm in her face.
Me: “… oh .. WOW … Kerstin … that was awesome and looked great …”
She had her eyes still closed.
Me: “… and it still looks unbelievable … my cream on your beautiful face …”
Me: “… wait … I take a towel …”
She moved some sperm which had landed on her lips away with her hand.
She: “… nono … I need to wash it away … towel is not enough …”
She got up and hurried towards the bathroom. I followed her. Before she washed it away she looked into the mirror.
She: “… and that is looking good????”
Me: “… OH YES!!!!”
She: “… hmmmm .. I cannot find something beautiful on that …”
She washed away the sperm. A few minutes later we were lying in bed again and talked a bit about what had happened.

Finally the contact restrictions are gone in Germany (at least at the moment) and Kerstin and me went to Birgit and Martin on a Friday evening to spend the weekend with them. On this Friday we had a nice dinner with spaghetti, salat and a chocolate cream. After that we sat in their garden (on the terrace) and talked a lot. At about 12 in the night Martin and Birgit brought the glasses and the empty beer bottles back inside the house. Kerstin and me of course asked whether we could help them, but they asked us to stay where we were. From the terrace one can took inside to the living room and the kitchen and one could see Kerstin Martin standing there … she had her arms around his neck, he had his hands on her massive ass, they were talking and looking at each other and then they were kissing … one could see their tongues playing with each other.
Me (to Kerstin): ”…. look at them … “
Kerstin: “… aha … yes … I am happy to see that my sister is happy …”
Me: “… yes … she looks happy … “
I looked at Kerstin with a smile …
Me: “… can I also have such a kiss?”
Kerstin looked at me with a sensual view in her yes.
Then she slowly opened her mouth and licked her lips. We were sitting side by side on chairs. I moved my body sidewards towards her … she did the same and shortly after our tongues met each other for a French kiss.
Suddenly …
Birgit: “… ohhh … that looks nice …”
Kerstin immediately stopped the kiss ..
Kerstin: “… ups … ehhhhh …”
Birgit: “… nono … go ahead …”
Kerstin looked downwards …
Birgit: “… hey … sister … as I said … that looked very nice … “
Kerstin: “… yes … Ok … let’s speak about something different …”
Birgit: “… huhhhhhhhh … Kerstin … “
Birgit started shaking her head.
Birgit: “… guys … Martin and me are a bit tired … we will go to bed …”
Birgit: “… just stay where you are if you want as long as you want … take drinks or whatever you want … only one thing … please don’t forget to close the door when you to bed, OK?”
Me: “… sure … sure … good night ..”
Martin also said good night and they went upstairs.
Me: “… you know what they will do now, don’t you?”
Kerstin nodded her head … then looked at me …
Kerstin: “… hopefully we will do something similar …”
I moved sidewards, she moved sidewards and we started kissing. But this time I also moved my right hand on her boobs … these huge mountains. I could feel her bra under her t-shirt. I wanted to move my hand under her t-shirt, but blocked my hand and put it back on her boobs.
She: “… not here …”
Me: “… OK …”
We kept on kissing. Some time later.
Me: “… C’mon … let us go upstairs … “
She: “… yes … please …”
We went inside, closed the door and went upstairs. When we passed Birgit’s and Martin’s bedroom we could hear some giggling inside. We entered the guest room, closed the door and immediately started kissing standing in front of the bed. We slowly get rid of this and that part of our clothes while we were kissing. While doing that suddenly the knocking on the wall started. We looked at each other without saying a word and we could hear Birgit moaning silently.
Me: “… shall we?”
She: “… I thought you would never ask.”
Kerstin quickly started getting rid of the rest of her clothes … I did the same …
She: “… c’mon … but pssssssss ..”
We silently opened the door and went to their bedroom door.
Birgit: “… oh yes … geil (awesome) … oh yes …”
I moved behind Kerstin and started doing what I have already described many times (kissing and licking her neck, lifting, grabbing and pushing her boobs etc …). Kerstin moved her head backwards and started breathing silently with open mouth.
One could hear clapping from inside.
Birgit: “… yes … yes … FICK MICH (fuck me) … oh yes … “
Birgit. “… oh my god … yes .. FICK MICH (fuck me) … oh my god …”
Birgit: “… yes … yes … yyyyyes … oh my god … “
Birgit: “… ich komme (I’m coming) … “
Birgit: „…yes … JETZT (now) … ah … ah … ah…”
Martin kept on slamming her …
Birgit: “… Du auch (you too) … Du auch (you too) … „
Still loud clapping …
Suddenly it stopped, screetching …
Birgit: “… yes … spritz mir ins Gesicht (cum on my face) ..”
Birgit:”…ahhh .. yes … mmm …”
I the meantime I was fingering Kerstin and she got very wet.
Me (to her ear): “… we need to go …”
She took my hand and we went to the guest room. We went towards the bed and kissed 1-2 minutes. Then she laid down on the bed, spread her legs and said …
She: “… come to me … move it in …”
I moved between her legs and slowly moved my hard cock inside of her until I stuck completely in her. The deeper I got the more Kerstin pulled up her legs and opened her mouth wider.
She: “… ohhhhhhh goooooooodddd ….”
She moved her arms around me and hugged me intensely .
She (silently): “… stay there … stay there … I love it when you are deep inside of me … stay there …”
She (silently): “… that feels so good …”
She moved her hands on my ass cheeks.
Me: “… mmmm … I like your hands on my ass …”
She: “… yes … tell me …”
Me: “… and your legs pulled up … with that I can put it in completely …”
She: “… yes … tell me more … oh god …”
I kept on telling her how good it feels etc … etc … while I was still deep inside of her without moving my cock in and out, but I was moving my pelvis like a circle.
She: “… oh my god … that is good … oh my god …”
Then I slowly moved my cock backwards and slowly backwards in complety.
She: “… hoooo … my god … ”
This tine she was not that silent as she was the minutes before, but still not very loud.
I moved my cock slowly backwards again and slowly back in completely … one could hear her wetness .. I like that.
She: “… wooooahhhh … yes …”
She grabbed my ass cheeks with her hands.
I could feel that I was not far away from cumming … I just could feel her very intensely …
Me: “… you are so wet … “
She: “… oh yes … yes … It is coming …”
I moved my cock slowly backwards … stayed there …
She: “… yes .. it is … oh god … yes … it is nearly there …”
I slowly moved my cock back deep inside of her and once I want completely in I stayed there and started pumping my load in …
She: “… ohhhhhh goooooood … it is pulsing … “
She: “…yes… … hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh … ahhhh …”.
During the second ahhhhh she moved her hand on her mouth … I think she thought that she was too loud … but put it right back on my ass once her orgasm was over.
She: “… WOW … what an orgasm … oh my goooood … what an orgasm …”
Me: “… good?”
She: “… the word good is not good enough …”
She: “… That was sooo intense…”
She: “… I could feel your pulsing cock right in the moment when my orgasm started … that was awesome …”
Me: “… it is again and again so amazing to witness when you have your orgasm … it like that so much …”
She hugged me intensely.

One Saturday evening in April I was already lying in bed and Kerstin was in the bathroom. From my bed one has a view outside the room to the living room. Shorty after Kerstin walked around the corner and walked towards the bedroom. She wore a long sleeping-shirt (of course without a bra under it for the night) and while she was walking one could see her huge Boobs moving to the left and to the right … AWESOME … just AWESOME. Once she entered the room …
Me: “… Kerstin .. can you do me a favor?”
She: “… sure … what is it?”
Me: “… can you please go back around the corner and then come back to the bedroom?”
She (with confusion in her eyes): “… heeeeee … what?”
She shook her head …
She: “… I don’t understand …”
She: “… OK … ehhhh … if you want …”
She walked back around the corner and came back … again her boobs were moving under her shirt …
Me: “… that looks so good … your wonderful boobs … they are moving when you are walking …”
She smiled at me …
She: “… ahhhhh … now I understand …”
She stood in front of the bed … moved her hands under her boobs and lifted them up and pushed them.
Me: “… oh my god … “
She smiled at me …
She went on pushing her boobs …
Me: “… that looks great …”
Me: “… oh yes … of course …”
She took off her shirt and now she was standing there completely naked and lifted and pushed her boobs.
I moved away the blanket and got rid of my short and my pants. My cock has already started growing, but was lying still lying in direction to my feet. Anyway … it got bigger and bigger .. moved to the side … more up … more up … until it was hard as a stone and was lying on my belly in direction to my head.
While this happened …
She: “… mmm … I can see that you like it … “
She: “… oh yes … it is growing … it is getting bigger and bigger …”
She: “… WOW … now it is hard … mmmm … that looks great …”
I moved my hands forward …
Me: “… come to me …”
She mounted the bed and laid down on my in riding position. We had very long, deep and sensual French kisses while she was moving her clit slowly up and down my cock and I was moving my hands up and down her back and her booty.
Suddenly she moved a bit higher towards me and 2 seconds later my hard cock slowly moved inside of her until I stuck completely in her. The more it went in Kerstin opened her mouth more and more and it was completely in she had shut her eyes …
She: “… hooooooOOOOOOOOOO … yyyyyyyyeeesssssssss …”
She stayed in that position when my cock was completely in and moved up her body. Now her huge monsters were there and I immediately put my hand on them and started moving them up, squeezing and grabbing them.
Kerstin had her eyes closed, her mouth half open and started moving her body slowly forward and backwards. One could hear her wetness … I like it so much, when one can hear that smacking sound of a wet pussy. Then she changed her position by moving onto her feet instead on sitting on her knees. She now moved her body slowly up and down … everytime that far that my cock was nearly out of her. Her eyes were still shut.
She: “… Ha … oh god … yes … soon …”
Slowly up and down …
Me: “… Kerstin … I can’t hold it back anymore …”
She: “… yes … oh god …”
Slowly up and down …
I started shooting my sperm ..
Up and down …
I could see my sperm coming out of her pussy … up and down slowly … up and down slowly …
She: “… ich komme (I‘m coming) … oh god … “
She: “ … ahhhhhhhhhhhh ….. ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhh ..”.
WOW … that was great.
She went back on her knees, moved her body down towards me and we had a wonderful kiss.
She: “… mmmmm … awesome …”
Me: “… indeed …”

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 23
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Help, where's Part 23? 😉

Jokes aside: Thanks for the very nice story and updates, I hope everything is alright and you're still having fun with Kerstin! 😁