Soundgasm - Main Thread Captures

Files that don't belong to another forum (like sounds found on the web)
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
hotelman

Loud Slapping (pounding) sounds

Post by hotelman »

Upload of the file mentioned and linked here;

viewtopic.php?p=94584#p94584

A hotel sex sound so I couldn´t resist ;-)

Prometius13 - Hotel Rendezvous.mp3

Getting away from all the distractions to have some hot sex at a hotel. This was really a sweet lovemaking through to wild sex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Soundgasm - Main Thread Captures

Post by cruzsilva »

Love the last one by Prometius13
Pepperoni_playboy

Post by Pepperoni_playboy »

Paul7979 wrote: 17 May 2023 16:58 Sometimes I like to post files (when they appear genuine and sexy) from other sites and this is the right thread to do that. Here are the links and the wording, below the file.

https://soundgasm.net/u/Stroketomywife/ ... -Threesome

" First MFM threesome. Wife made my friend cum quick and he left. Then we continue fucking and talk about the experience. A lot of dirty talk at the end. "
Hey don't mind me, I'm just curious. Do all soundgasm links including this one get saved on the archive? I'm just asking since this is one was taken down to see if it's not totally lost, And I wasn't clear on whether only user submitted audios get saved or if all audios.
Thanks
Last edited by Pepperoni_playboy on 01 Jan 2024 07:15, edited 1 time in total.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Pepperoni_playboy wrote: 01 Jan 2024 07:10 Hey don't mind me, I'm just curious. Do all soundgasm links including this one get saved on the archive? I'm just asking since this is one was taken down to see if it's not totally lost, And I wasn't clear on whether only user submitted audios get saved or if all audios.
Thanks
Good question. All audios that were uploaded here as files make their way to the archives. It is recommended to not only post a link but attach the downloaded file. Linked audios are lost when they are taken down on the other side (which happens quite often).
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Pepperoni_playboy

Post by Pepperoni_playboy »

yeppie wrote: 01 Jan 2024 11:21
Pepperoni_playboy wrote: 01 Jan 2024 07:10 Hey don't mind me, I'm just curious. Do all soundgasm links including this one get saved on the archive? I'm just asking since this is one was taken down to see if it's not totally lost, And I wasn't clear on whether only user submitted audios get saved or if all audios.
Thanks
Good question. All audios that were uploaded here as files make their way to the archives. It is recommended to not only post a link but attach the downloaded file. Linked audios are lost when they are taken down on the other side (which happens quite often).
Thanks for the reply, it really clears some things up.

Can I just ask if this particular file was added to the archive? I know all files posted before July 9 are in the archive, I'm just wondering if there is a way to see if a user attached a file after it gets archived.

I was just curious because I'm going to subscribe to the archive when I have more free time and I really wanted to hear this audio again.
jere7782

Post by jere7782 »

thank you.. great audio
jere7782

Post by jere7782 »

love the woman moaning in these audio files... thnx!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Pepperoni_playboy wrote: 04 Jan 2024 04:26 Thanks for the reply, it really clears some things up.

Can I just ask if this particular file was added to the archive? I know all files posted before July 9 are in the archive, I'm just wondering if there is a way to see if a user attached a file after it gets archived.

I was just curious because I'm going to subscribe to the archive when I have more free time and I really wanted to hear this audio again.
Yes, there is a file stored under soundgasm called "First-MFM-Threesome", 22m59s long and with this description: "“First MFM threesome. Wife made my friend cum quick and he left. Then we continue fucking and talk about the experience. A lot of dirty talk at the end.“
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

AirBnb couple climaxes
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

Asdfs
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

https://soundgasm.net/u/hatecilantro/Bi ... orgasm-yet

"orgasm yet
I (18F) and my GF (now 19F) lost our V-cards to each other a while back and have been exploring ever since. For visual imagination: she has the cutest A cup tits and a very lean body but an amazing ass, Southeast Asian with an olive skin tone and wavy hair. We usually keep it between our hands, mouths, and pussies but she's mentioned that she's been wanting a vibrator for a while now so I got one for her birthday. She usually isn't a screamer but ho. ly. shit. I held the vibe against her clit and this happened. She shook so hard she almost bucked me off the bed and said that this was the single biggest orgasm she's ever had. She got so tired we couldn't even continue so I got blue balled but it was completely worth it because of how hot that was. I recorded this without her knowing but showed it to her afterwards and she approved of posting ;)"
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Thanks a lot, Paul7979!

My suggestion for (future) file naming would be:
Original poster´s name - file title (while omitting the cryptic part of the downloaded file)
e.g. "FeliksthePirate . A night to remember part 2.m4a"

This way the op gets his credits in the archive collection, too. What do you think?
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

yeppie wrote: 05 Jan 2024 16:49
Thanks a lot, Paul7979!

My suggestion for (future) file naming would be:
Original poster´s name - file title (while omitting the cryptic part of the downloaded file)
e.g. "FeliksthePirate . A night to remember part 2.m4a"

This way the op gets his credits in the archive collection, too. What do you think?
Of course Yeppie!
Paul7979
Kingpin

Post by Paul7979 »

https://soundgasm.net/u/Supermandic/Bookstore-fun

"A group of straight guys are in a bookstore watching a couple put on a show with limited view behind the blinds. At a point you hear the couple ask the watchers what they wanted next"