Ridiculous hotel reviews

This is the place for general talk (not necessarily sexsound-related)
sndprv
Knight

Ridiculous hotel reviews

Post by sndprv »

Have you ever read a hotel review that was just so ridiculous? Even more ridiculous
is the fact that this hotel chain actually responded to it seriously!
Chris T
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Feel ripped off

Spent £109 on this room moneys not a problem but the light shone through the bottom of door and the spy hole and there
was a loud noise from the outside all night like a large fan the rooms temperature was unbelievable and the window only
opened up an inch it was so hot I couldn't breathe and my parter was drunk and wanted sex but how could I with the heat
it would have killed me this is no lie so overall I paid a fortune getting her drunk and a hotel an instead lay awake all night
think what could have been..
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
LeStanf
Kingpin

Re: Ridiculous hotel reviews

Post by LeStanf »

Brilliant review! I checked out the link and it seems from other reviews that this is a pretty rowdy place - no doubt a good location to get some easy captures.

Mind you, it is a Travelodge, a cheap hotel chain that I try to avoid at all costs. Not so sure that the sacrifice of spending a night in the place is worth the benefit of making a few captures of drunken couples.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Gosh, I've stayed in a lot worse. You're right about it being rowdy. This is the hotel
where an actor got his ear bitten off! :shock:
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

Heh, it was just an ear. Not like Lorena Bobbitt was a frequent guest!
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Oh the "horror" of discovering a sex toy under the bed, eh?
Reviewed 16 February 2017
laurenrwilliams
Northampton, United Kingdom

SEX TOY FOUND IN ROOM

We visited this hotel in January and I stayed here with my sister, in the morning when we were tidying up I checked
under the bed and found a SEX TOY. I was disgusted to think that the cleaners had not completely checked the room.
I spoke to the head office about this and they offered me a £20 vouchers for restaurants!!!! All I wanted was a refund
for my room. I asked that management called me back to ensure this was logged and no one bothered to call.
I ensured this was visible therefore the next customers did not have to endure the horror that I had to.
The room was clearly not cleaned and it is a concern to think about the overall hygiene of the hotel.
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND POOR HOUSEKEEPING.
Windowsurfer

Post by Windowsurfer »

I would have kept the sex toy as compensation
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

StripAdvisor! Couple, 23 and 26, PAID to have sex in luxury hotels across Australia write the ultimate lovers' travel guide - and their VERY detailed diary will leave you blushing

18 February 2018
An Australian couple has been paid to visit luxury hotels and write about their intimate experiences in each one.
Jessica D'Argent, 23, and her boyfriend Justin Engelke, 26, won a competition to cross the country for an erotic travel blog called Places of Intimacy.

They were treated to 14 nights at boutique hotels in Sydney, Melbourne, Byron Bay, Tasmania and Western Australia - and each penned their own erotic reviews as they went.

Detailing their stay at The Atlantic in Byron Bay, Mr Engelke said: 'The highlight of our room was the outdoor rainfall shower head and swing chair hanging from the roof. The chair was a perfect height and an invitation for us.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

The sex was amazing
A 3 some with the staff was amazing, looking forward to going there again .

Posted by a verified traveller on 11 Feb 2018
Auralist

Post by Auralist »

sndprv wrote: 29 Mar 2018 21:37 The sex was amazing
A 3 some with the staff was amazing, looking forward to going there again .

Posted by a verified traveller on 11 Feb 2018

this strikes me as an extremely Scottish thing to do :lol:
findu
Kingpin

Post by findu »

sndprv wrote: 04 Mar 2018 20:14 StripAdvisor! Couple, 23 and 26, PAID to have sex in luxury hotels across Australia write the ultimate lovers' travel guide - and their VERY detailed diary will leave you blushing

18 February 2018
An Australian couple has been paid to visit luxury hotels and write about their intimate experiences in each one.
Jessica D'Argent, 23, and her boyfriend Justin Engelke, 26, won a competition to cross the country for an erotic travel blog called Places of Intimacy.

They were treated to 14 nights at boutique hotels in Sydney, Melbourne, Byron Bay, Tasmania and Western Australia - and each penned their own erotic reviews as they went.

Detailing their stay at The Atlantic in Byron Bay, Mr Engelke said: 'The highlight of our room was the outdoor rainfall shower head and swing chair hanging from the roof. The chair was a perfect height and an invitation for us.
Ah Byron Bay. I banged an 18 y.o. girl from Southampton in a 4 bed shared dorm during one of the 3 nights I stayed there. Hope the 3 other guys enjoyed the sounds we were making :-)
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

findu wrote: 08 Apr 2018 00:51 Ah Byron Bay. I banged an 18 y.o. girl from Southampton in a 4 bed shared dorm during one of the 3 nights I stayed there. Hope the 3 other guys enjoyed the sounds we were making :-)
Apparently, sex in hostel dormitories happens quite often!

http://www.travelettes.net/hostel-sex-stories/

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/jma8 ... ionist-876

Shocking!
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

sndprv wrote: 27 Jan 2018 18:35 Have you ever read a hotel review that was just so ridiculous? Even more ridiculous
is the fact that this hotel chain actually responded to it seriously!
Chris T
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Feel ripped off

Spent £109 on this room moneys not a problem but the light shone through the bottom of door and the spy hole and there
was a loud noise from the outside all night like a large fan the rooms temperature was unbelievable and the window only
opened up an inch it was so hot I couldn't breathe and my parter was drunk and wanted sex but how could I with the heat
it would have killed me this is no lie so overall I paid a fortune getting her drunk and a hotel an instead lay awake all night
think what could have been..
LUCKY!!! Travelodge motels here are known for sex complaints; my problem is staying in the ones here is a roll of the dice since on most doors are outside along with the window AC unit - so good luck with under door! Then you have to pray that you get a feisty couple next door and not a family or other solo traveler. You have the best there - Travelodge with INTERIOR Corridors!
🧔👱‍♀️=🛏=💋💋😵‍💫💓💗💓💞=😖💥💥🥴=💦💦🫠=🤰=👶👶👶
LeStanf
Kingpin

Post by LeStanf »

gekko1 wrote: 14 May 2018 19:10
LUCKY!!! Travelodge motels here are known for sex complaints; my problem is staying in the ones here is a roll of the dice since on most doors are outside along with the window AC unit - so good luck with under door! Then you have to pray that you get a feisty couple next door and not a family or other solo traveler. You have the best there - Travelodge with INTERIOR Corridors!
I’ve stayed in a few Travelodges here in the UK and have never heard anything. Loads of cameras in the corridors too. Plus no restaurant or breakfast.... in fact I can’t think of much good to say about the chain.
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

Travelodge in the UK is like McDonalds. You just go there to eat, not for a date
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

:lol:

What went Wong?
Checked in after a busy 13hr day yo be met by the delightful trainee who was obviously inexperienced. We
were then instructed to wait for the lovely Mr Wong to finish pulling pints behind the bar to check in a party
of 7. (Not sure why someone else couldnt do it) Without greeting, an ounce of personality and all the appeal
of getting getting fisted by captain hook we had some key cards thrown at us and gave no direction. The room
was adequate and well decorated for a party of one small pygmy child from the Amazon delta. Unfortunately
for 2 grown men (Not lovers) the bed wouldnt suit us cuddling up, and the cot bed provided must of been
recovered from Abu Graib as it is nothing less than torture to sit on. Overlooking the positive aspects of this
hotel it is well situated in Croydon. So fingers crossed I'll be stabbed before the night is out so I won't actually
have to stay here.
Thanks Jospehine...