UK outdoor sex recordings

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
sndprv
Knight

UK outdoor sex recordings

Post by sndprv »

Finally! Some UK outdoor sex and UK car sex recordings.

Mature couple caught in the park after dark

This was a drunk, mature couple who spent some of the day having a picnic together in the park.
They were still there for most of the night as well, and that's when I caught them having
this session after midnight. They were quarreling about several issues - both prior to and
following their session (I won't bore you with the details) - and what drew me to their location
were the woman's loud, angry outbursts, e.g. I heard her shouting "fuck off!" and "you're a lying
piece of shit!". The man was perhaps in his early fifties; the woman was probably in her forties.

There are two parts to this recording.

I was very close to their location in part 1 - on the other side of the hedgerow.
Watch out for the very loud moan at 4:15. :o Also, you can just about hear him saying:
"...suck my cock?" at 14:46. At the end she sounds fed up after being bitten several
times by mosquitoes.

I was further away in part 2 - on the same side of the hedgerow, but out of sight around
the corner. This was because I wrongly assumed that they were going to leave (based on
what they were saying), so I moved to another location to watch them walk back to their car.
But it turned out she went to the car alone just to get more cigarettes before returning!
Then I couldn't go back to my original position in part 1 because two young blokes suddenly
showed up and began chatting and they would've seen me. So I was forced to box around to the
location in part 2.

I guess the moral of the story is: never believe anything a drunk person says.

Recording date: 21 July 2018.

More to come...
Last edited by sndprv on 31 Jul 2018 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
emmpet8
Knight

Re: UK outdoor sex recordings

Post by emmpet8 »

It's nice to have some original outdoor recordings captured by members. many thanks for sharing.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: young couple's Friday night quickie

Nothing special about this one, which I recorded using a hidden USB. The young couple in
this recording were possibly part of a larger group that you can also hear in the background.
The session started about 10 minutes after the couple arrived and occurred just before 10pm,
i.e. just after sunset, but when it was still not totally dark.

The file is almost 24 minutes in duration. The sex is audible during the first 8 or so minutes,
but the recording includes some of the couple's after-chatter until the point when they leave.

Here are the key points if you just want a quick listen:

1:30 - 1:40 - some female moans
6:00 - 7:10 - some female moans :o
12:35 - another vehicle leaves the area
21:05 - 21:15 - she says something about the condoms they were using, that they were "weak"(?)

Recording date: 13 July 2018.
Last edited by sndprv on 13 Jul 2020 08:08, edited 1 time in total.
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

Dude, major score! It has been a real long time since we have had any real home captured outdoor sex. Thank you so much for the recordings!

I had to do a pickup today in a town a few towns away from mine, and there is a big music festival this weekend and they started gearing up. The security and sound people have their RV's and tents put up. Once the festival starts recording is pretty much useless as it is crazy noisy all day and all night, but if you could sneak in there now. The people still have lots of space between them now, so I am willing to bet that place is going to be a hotbed of tent and RV fucking for the next few nights. Too bad I live 50 miles away... I did that festival about a decade ago. Back when it cost like $20 for a camping pass for the entire thing. Now you can't get a day pass for that, plus I live further away than I used to.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: young couple - loud moaner

Unfortunately, I couldn't hide any static mics for this recording because a young couple - not the
couple I recorded - were already on site and stayed for the night. But the presence of this parked vehicle
didn't stop another couple - who showed up just before midnight - from having some raunchy fun in their
car. However, the driver of this second car left the engine running the whole time (about 1.5 hours), so
maybe the guy knew she was a screamer and the intention, perhaps, was to try and drown out her moans.
Since one of my USBs would've been located very close to the front of the car (i.e. close to the engine),
then I don't think I would've obtained a good recording anyway. What I did instead was use the handheld
recorder and find a hiding position facing away from car's engine, but just close enough to catch any
interesting sounds - and luckily for us she was a loud moaner! The sex session occurred just after 1am.

There are two parts to this recording.

Part 1 is an almost 5-minute-long recording from their session, but you will need to turn the volume up.
Listen out for the series of those loud moans in the middle of the recording! :o

There is no sex in part 2 - just the couple preparing to leave. You can hear the guy say something about
a "torch".

Recording date: 17 July 2018.
Last edited by sndprv on 27 Sep 2018 14:14, edited 2 times in total.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

emmpet8 wrote: 23 Jul 2018 22:12 It's nice to have some original outdoor recordings captured by members. many thanks for sharing.
Hey, you're welcome. It's the kind of recordings I enjoy doing the most - getting outside and
doing some 'green work'. :wink: :mrgreen:
Voyeuristic
Kingpin

Post by Voyeuristic »

Do you have any descriptions about the couples you recorded?
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Only saw the mature woman's silhouette from behind and from afar, when she walked to the car for cigarettes.
She had the body of a typical forties British mummy who smokes and drinks a lot, and likes her food treats. A bit
on the heavy side, maybe, but not fat.

I didn't see any of the car sex couples. In the first one I wasn't even there!
Quadrophenia1

Post by Quadrophenia1 »

Sndprv, this is one my favorite captures of Summer, 2018. This is a couple in love...... laughing, chatting and having a lot of fun sex. Like it!
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: messy young couple's midnight quickie

This one would've been a lot better had it not been so windy on the night; I managed to place the handheld recorder
within 5 metres of the back of this couple's car, which arrived just after midnight (Monday morning). There was
another vehicle already parked in the vicinity - a group of youths listening to music and smoking weed - so I didn't
expect any action from the couple. Thus, I was very surprised when, after about 30 minutes, I heard the sounds of
seats being adjusted inside the car and that first loud female moan when the guy entered her - if only I had
placed the recorder earlier and even closer! Unfortunately, I would've been 'lit up' by the car's rear lights
if I had come any nearer, and so I would've been seen - not by the target couple, but by the occupants of the
other vehicle. (There was also the possibility that the recorder would've been spotted by two people with torches
who walked past shortly after the couple had left the area.) The couple left at about 1am, leaving a LOT of dumped
rubbish behind, e.g. plastic bags, an empty whisky bottle, takeaway food packaging, plastic cutlery, a drink carton,
and (of course!) a condom packet - an empty box of Durex Fetherlite, IIRC...

There are three parts to this recording.

You can hear a series of faint female moans in part 1 (again, you will need to turn the volume up).

In part 2 you can hear her sounds whilst (I think) he was climaxing. (I didn't hear any more sex sounds
after this, anyway.)

There is no sex in part 3 - just the couple talking as they were preparing to leave.

Recording date: 30 July 2018.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Caught the same couple in 'Car Sex 3' again, but this time it's a much, much better recording! :P
Pretty clear! Will upload later...
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: 'messy couple' back again for a Thursday night session

This was the same couple I caught on the 30th of July in the 'CarSex03' recording. I've noticed they come here
fairly regularly, with the same vehicle, and park at the same spot. So I planted a USB very close to their usual spot
just in case they decided to return - and they did! They arrived just after 11:30pm, Thursday, and left just before
half-past midnight, leaving yet another yucky pile of mess behind - a used condom, an empty condom box and used
tissues. There was no wind this time and it was a warm night, so, perfect conditions! I could still easily hear her nice
moans, even though I hid from quite a distance, so I knew the recording would turn out to be pretty good, especially
when they had their windows (or perhaps even a door) open.

This is a continuous 20-minute recording, which starts just before the engine is turned off (after they parked up) and
ends when their vehicle is about to leave the area.

I've included a partial transcript below (very sleazy!). If someone wants to add to it or correct it, be my guest!

3:14 - HER - "oh, my god!"

10:47 - HIM - "you wanna break?" (sounds like)

11:24 - HER - "oh, my god!"

12:03 - HIM - "do you want me to cum?" (sounds like)

14:24 - HIM - "oh, my god!"

14:33 - HIM - "you're making me do so much work, innit?" (sounds like)

15:02 - HER - "I wanna get air!"

15:20 - HER - "fuckin' ruined me!"

16:19 - HER - "it is big...it's big...it's big...can't you see?...can't you tell?" (sounds like)

16:31 - HER - "it is true...it's massive...can't you tell?"

16:44 - HER - "I don't know what these girls nowadays are used to, then..."

16:51 - HER - "oh, fuckin' hell...wow!"

16:56 - HER - "...absolutely fucked!"

18:56 - HER - "I'm ruined!"

19:14 - HER - "I'd fuckin' pay for it, mate...I would pay for that!" (she means a hotel room)

19:22 - HER - "you can't beat a Premier Inn bed either"

19:41 - HER - "oh, wow...thanks for coming"

20:02 - HER - "why are you so fit?"

Recording dates: 2-3 August 2018.

More to come...
Last edited by sndprv on 13 Jul 2020 08:10, edited 4 times in total.
Quadrophenia1

Post by Quadrophenia1 »

Holy shit, Sndprv! That's over 20 minutes of a woman being driven insane. I love the "shock and awe" reactions we're hearing. Get more.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Quadrophenia1 wrote: 04 Aug 2018 00:26 Holy shit, Sndprv! That's over 20 minutes of a woman being driven insane. I love the "shock and awe" reactions we're hearing. Get more.
Can't figure out her age, though. Her sexual moans sound like those of an 18-year-old, but when she
talks she sounds like she's in her thirties. What do you think?

Next time they're there, perhaps I should suddenly jump out from behind the bushes, wearing an alien
costume, and just ask her?
Quadrophenia1

Post by Quadrophenia1 »

Great capture! Thanks..