Post by edtraveller »

Debauchery and Perversity make this place special 🥰
🧔👱‍♀️=🛏=💋💋😵‍💫💓💗💓💞=😖💥💥🥴=💦💦🫠=🤰=👶👶👶
emmpet8
Knight

Re: UK outdoor sex recordings

Post by emmpet8 »

sndprv wrote: 26 Sep 2023 17:27
emmpet8 wrote: 26 Sep 2023 09:27 Many thanks for this and also for the full description. I notice the number is 03 instead of 233. No big deal, but any reason for that
Glad you asked. Whenever the couple are having sex either inside a vehicle (car, van, etc.) or within reach of it,
I classify the recording as 'UKCarSex'. But if the couple only have sex well away from their vehicle (or they didn't have
a vehicle), I classify that recording as 'UKOutdoorSex'.

Got three more to upload at the moment. The other one from Site 3, and two from Site 1 - one of which
is absolutely awesome.
I didn't notice the 'outdoorsex' difference. Silly me :oops: Sounds like you're catching quite a few :)
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: close-up capture of a young couple making out on Saturday morning (Site 3 layby)

Here is the second couple I captured at Site 3 that same morning.

This young couple parked in a different layby from the couple in UKOutdoorSex03. They arrived just after 5am, Saturday,
and stayed for just over 40 minutes.

Actually, the reason they left when they did was because I deliberately interrupted them by parking on the other end of the
layby. I had retrieved all my devices except for the one hidden close to their car, and I was in a rush to get back home. The
sun had started to rise, and they didn't look like they were going to do anything (or anything else) naughty when I first saw
them as I drove past. (But it's possible they drove off to park in the next layby, so that they could have a little more time
together.)

They were both outside the car. She was very petite with long, straight brown(?) hair, and was initially sitting on the car
bonnet. Her guy was slim with dark hair and was much taller than her. They were facing each other when my car approached,
then her head turned to look at my passing car and she slid off the bonnet.

I have uploaded two files.

There is a short sample file - probably the best segment of their stay; you hear some nice moans. :o

The large file is a recording of their entire stay. I park on the other end of the layby about 1.5 minutes before the end
of the file, and you can just about hear her whispering to him: "why is he stopping here?"

The 'SAMPLE' file begins at about the 21:06 mark.

As you'll hear, the guy was all over her!

Recording date: 9 September 2023.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

emmpet8 wrote: 27 Sep 2023 12:06
sndprv wrote: 26 Sep 2023 17:27
emmpet8 wrote: 26 Sep 2023 09:27 Many thanks for this and also for the full description. I notice the number is 03 instead of 233. No big deal, but any reason for that
Glad you asked. Whenever the couple are having sex either inside a vehicle (car, van, etc.) or within reach of it,
I classify the recording as 'UKCarSex'. But if the couple only have sex well away from their vehicle (or they didn't have
a vehicle), I classify that recording as 'UKOutdoorSex'.

Got three more to upload at the moment. The other one from Site 3, and two from Site 1 - one of which
is absolutely awesome.
I didn't notice the 'outdoorsex' difference. Silly me :oops: Sounds like you're catching quite a few :)
Thank you for asking, emmpet8 ... and to sndprv for the explanation! I wouldn´t have noticed :roll:
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks a lot for 233 (not 04 :)). Really appreciate all the work you put in for this section.
Vanity 1355

Post by Vanity 1355 »

As always, your narrative has brought it to life. Looking forward to listening to it!
Vanity 1355

Post by Vanity 1355 »

I kind of get the feeling that the event didn't turn out to be quite what they had hoped for, but made great listening.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: loud young screamer with her bad boy boyfriend on Saturday night (Site 1) :shock:

Got several creepy captures from a month back to upload from now until Halloween. :twisted: Here's the first one.

I was out and about a few weeks back trying to bag as many recordings as I could, taking advantage of the final blast
of warm summer weather. I caught a few good ones, particularly this one, which is an absolute shocker. The young woman
in this capture is a real freak and very loud - warning! This was no 'romantic' session! I captured this young couple
again on at least one more occasion.

They arrived at Site 1 just after 10:35pm, Saturday, and stayed for exactly one hour.

They parked on the edge of the car park, a few metres away from the main hotspot. My secondary hotspot device captured
their session very clearly, but the primary hotspot device caught some good sounds as well.

They were quite brazen and were hardly bothered by the loud noises they were making. Nor did they care when other
cars drove in and out of the area. At one point in the recording, you can hear a young male driver shouting,
"STOP FUCKING!" as he drove away.

I have uploaded three files.

The two big files are recordings of the entire stay as captured by USB1 (the closest device) and USB2, the main hotspot
device. (Only listen to the USB2 file if you're interested in what they sounded like from a bit farther away.)

There is also a short sample file extracted from the USB1 file. You hear screaming away and begging him not to stop
because she's about to cum, while he slaps her bottom. :o

Main points (in USB1):

(Add about 10 seconds for USB2 timestamps)

3:12 - HIM - "yeah, stop being gay, bruv, man up!"

3:24 - HIM - "oh, shut up!"

4:13 - HIM - "you haven't got your knickers on, have you?"

Thens she starts sucking him and you hear him moaning. You start to hear cock-gagging sounds and a few
bottom-smacking sounds. She chokes at one point.

9:36 - another car drives into the area but spins around and drives off

11:24 - HIM - "one more time, one more time..." (more cock-gagging sounds follow)

13:13 - HER - "if I break your car, you'll break me!"

13:22 - HIM - "how is this gonna work?"

13:48 - she laughs

14:09 - HIM - "try and hop up and down a bit"

14:33 - she starts to moan repetitively

15:19 - she moans even louder :o

15:54 - HIM - "your pussy feels too good, all right?"

15:56 - HER - "yeah, yeah, yeah..." (sarcasm)

15:59 - HIM - "oh, my god!" (more moans follow)

17:37 - her loud screams for about a minute :o

19:03 & 19:27 & 20:27 - car horn sounds accidentally

21:15 - HIM - "try and bounce like that"

21:51 & 22:03 - bottom-smacking sounds

23:19 - loud moans

27:45 - HIM - "ow, you scraped my leg!"

27:51 - she screeches loudly

29:46 - her crazy sounds for about a minute :o

34:01 - 35:21 - car(s) driving in and out

36:56 - the SAMPLE file starts about here :o

38:26 - 39:06 - another car drives in and out; the driver shouts: "STOP FUCKING!"

40:35 - she sounds very annoyed with him and shouts at him; lots of loud moans and screams follow
for about a minute :o

44:47 - she shouts at him to get off her; some moans follow

49:04 - crazy talk for about a minute

50:47 - HIM - "ow!"

52:00 - she sucks him again for a minute; he tells her to keep going

52:34 - HIM - "you're better at blowjobs, bruv [...]"

59:10 - some chit-chat just before they leave: she says guys don't want to text her; he tells her to put her skirt back on

Recording date: 23 September 2023.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sndprv on 23 Oct 2023 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

I remember you mentioning this recording when you posted 233 and have been looking forward to it. Sounds as though it's a good one, so looking forward to listening. As always, very grateful for the detailed description and options.
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

Oh that’s a great one!! Wow!
Vanity 1355

Post by Vanity 1355 »

You should have named this 'Carry on shagging'. The whole scenario is comedy gold!
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

In the UK, people prefer to fuck in a car more than in a hotel ? :roll:

Thanks for sharing !
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: she fucks, sucks and spits - a sleazy Sunday night quickie (Site 1)

Here's the first of TWO couples I recorded at Site 1 from Sunday night to Monday morning, on the same weekend as the
couple in my previous upload. (The second capture is much better than this one.)

They arrived at 10:45pm, Sunday, and stayed for precisely 15 minutes.

They parked somewhere close to the main hotspot, so I've uploaded two recordings as captured by the two closest devices,
USB1 and USB2 (final 9 minutes of their stay only).

USB1 was hidden on the hotspot; USB2 was located a few metres away on the edge of the parking area.

You hear a few faint sounds in the beginning while they're inside the car. After they get out, you can hear her saying
something like: "no!...you fuck me!" (in USB2) followed by her moans. He probably wanted his dick sucked, which she does
anyway in the latter half of the recording(s). You hear her throat-fucking and choking sounds until he says: "open your
mouth till you're full" (I think). She finally spits it all out a few times just before they leave the site.

Recording date: 24 September 2023.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: couple caught banging away outside their car on Monday morning (Site 1)

Here's the second couple I captured at Site 1 that same night, but these two stayed for almost four hours!
However, their session took place right at the end of their stay.

They arrived just after 11:30pm, Sunday, and left at 3:25am, Monday, and they also parked close to the main hotspot.

The woman has a foreign accent; she probably originates from an Eastern European country.

I've uploaded three files.

The USB1 file was recorded by the main hotspot device; the other two files (USB2 and USB3) were recorded by the next two
closest devices. (USB1 and USB2 were the same devices I used in my previous upload.)

I've included more at the start (i.e. more build-up) and more at the end in the USB1 file.

You hear her voice in the beginning of that file. Either she's talking to him or to someone else on her phone.
She says (I think), "you had my fucking car" followed by "you bastard" (I think) some seconds later.

The sex sounds start 7 minutes into that file.

The file ends just after the engine is switched on before they leave.

Recording date: 25 September 2023.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: an older couple having some quick fun on Sunday night (Site 1)

This first one of the current month is nothing special, as the device wasn't close enough to the couple's car.
This was due to changes to the parking area at the time, making it tricky to predict where couples would park.

This older-sounding couple arrived at Site 1 at around 9:40pm, Sunday, and stayed for 35 minutes.

Initially, there was another couple in the vicinity, so the couple in the recording waited for them
to leave before having their quick sex session.

I've uploaded two files.

The smaller file is a recording of the audible part of their sex session.

The larger file ('Full') is a recording of the entire stay (for those interested).

Recording date: 1 October 2023.