UK outdoor sex recordings

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
mateov
Kingpin

Re: UK outdoor sex recordings

Post by mateov »

Seems like the season is driving people indoors? Such a shame!
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

mateov wrote: ↑20 Nov 2023 15:46 Seems like the season is driving people indoors? Such a shame!
Got two more 'sexy without sex sounds' recordings from Site 3 in September I could share, similar to this one:
viewtopic.php?p=90226#p90226

Let me know if anyone's interested and I'll upload them.

Site 2 was the biggest disappointment this year. Visited 4 or 5 times but didn't even catch a whisper,
even though I saw signs that sex was going on there. I don't think Site 2 is the same like it was
back in 2020 following the lockdowns, when there was an explosion of sex happening there.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

A dating couple (and a dog) having a romantic evening in a van...until they were disturbed by some ravers

I don't have anything to upload at the moment apart from two recordings in my 'trash bag' - basically,
captures that have no proper sex sound content (i.e. are not for the archives), but may be interesting
to some members.

Here's the first one. It's a very clear recording, but it's heavily edited (I've only selected the best bits).

This sounded very much like a dating black couple, who arrived in a van and parked in one of the Site 3 laybys
at around 10:15pm, Saturday. The woman brought her dog along with her.

The woman also brought duvets from home, indicating she planned to stay a while - perhaps until the morning?

However, they only stayed for an hour and a half. Their stay was likely cut short when a group of ravers
started showing up. (There is the occasional 'illegal' rave in the woods nearby during the summer months.)

The guy later told her that he needed to be back home for 1am.

Some partial dialogue:

6:20 - she says she needs to go for a pee

11:00 - HER - "how many beers did you get, four?...four is a naughty number, mate"

12:07 - she tells her dog to "shut up"

13:27 - HIM - "wait...you're not wearing anything?...WHOA, BABY!...I had no idea..."

14:08 - HIM - "bra on...and panties..."

15:17 - some faint slapping sounds followed by a loud kissing sound

16:40 - another vehicle parks on the other end of the layby

17:07 - she tells her dog to "chill"

17:19 - HER - "I thought my noonie was out" (laughter follows)

18:38 - she says it's been 2 months since they first met; he says it feels like it's been a year

19:26 - HER - "and you fell in love with me, like, what, 6 weeks in?"

19:33 - HIM - "yeah, basically" (laughter)

20:11 - HIM - "you're, like, calling me shy the first 10 seconds"

20:32 - she asks the same question again (when they fell in love)

20:48 - HIM - "it's weird 'cause it's, like, how do you know when that starts?"

21:03 - HIM - "remember that time I told you when I felt...that I missed you and it was, like, physical?"

21:08 - HER - "yeah, that was about a week or two ago"

21:51 - HER - "I was in love with you way before...you"

22:39 - some talk about mosquitoes

23:45 - he says he has to be home by 1am (kissing sounds follow)

25:52 - HER - "I just knew that I liked you more than I've liked anyone, like, you were just so different"

Recording date: 9 September 2023.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Plentiful kissing (or sucking?) sounds by this foreign-sounding couple on Saturday night

Here's another reject recording I pulled out from my 'trash bag'. Again, I'm just uploading this one for 'fun';
it's not for the archives.

This couple parked in one of the Site 3 laybys at around 9:35pm on the last Saturday of September. They
stayed for an hour and a half.

This file is also heavily edited. I've reduced the file duration to 50 minutes by deleting as much noise from
passing vehicles as possible. Recording conditions were not the best as it was quite a breezy evening.

The couple were speaking in a foreign language throughout. Perhaps someone could tell us which one?

There are lots and lots of kissing sounds, which almost sound like sucking sounds...or maybe some of
them really are sucking sounds?

Main points:

some kissing and motion sounds for the first few minutes until...

5:26 - a door is open and shut

5:40 - a window is lowered

some more kissing sounds follow with the odd bit of chit-chat and her happy laughter

17:55 & 17:59 - bottom-smacking sounds

18:56 - her happy laughter

19:50 - mainly the guy talking for a couple of minutes

22:45 - happy chit-chat with more kissing sounds from this point

29:00 - you start to hear music from this point (with more kissing sounds)

30:14 - the guy talking loudly; her laughter

34:00 - loud talking from this point

42:16 - music volume is turned off or lowered, followed by more motion/kissing sounds

49:00 - preparing to leave

Recording date: 30 September 2023.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks a lot for these. A bit of fun.
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

Sndprv, I love all of her laughter in this one. I'm not sure what he's doing to her, but she really seems to be enjoying it.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

sndprv wrote: ↑03 Dec 2023 18:40 The couple were speaking in a foreign language throughout. Perhaps someone could tell us which one?
I'll hazard a guess and say it was Albanian. Yes?...No?...Who cares?
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: "oh, shit!...oh, fuck!" - young couple caught after midnight - Sunday (Site 1)

Here's my first capture of 2024. I recorded this young couple during a warm weather spell we had on
the first weekend of this month.

They arrived at Site 1 at about 12:15am, Sunday, and left just before 2am.

The best recording was captured by a device I had hidden on the corner of the parking area closest to
the hotspot.

The sound file is heavily edited; I've shaved off about 45 minutes from the entire stay.

Main points:

0:00 - 1:00 - arrival; they get into the back

3:19 - 4:46 - motion sounds

5:46 - you begin to hear her muffled moans from this point

7:58 - louder moans from this point

11:21 - more moans from this point

12:10 - loud moans :o

12:21 - 12:25 - "oh, shit!...oh, shit!...oh, fuck!" :o

13:02 - "aaahh!...aahh!" :o

14:20 - 14:32 - muffled moans

19:45 - some motion sounds and moans

30:42 - 30:47 - another car drives in and beeps twice, before driving back out

35:56 - nice clear 2-minute segment of her moans from this point (maybe a window was lowered) :o

38:18 - you can just about hear her voice for a while from this point

46:32 & 47:27 - she moans

49:43 - more moans for about a minute from this point

56:20 - sounds like the guy climaxed at this point

57:03 - preparing to leave

Recording date: 4 February 2024.
Last edited by sndprv on 24 Feb 2024 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
Bially 22

Post by Bially 22 »

extra audio
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Gorgeous double session. I love the beginning of each - her tiny moans as he's entering her.

This is one your hands-down best!!!

Thank you for the capture and for posting!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Was about to move on without viewing the Outdoor Section, but decided on a quick look. Glad I did :D As always thanks a lot for the capture and also the great description. Looking forward to listening.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Still got two more captures from this month to upload.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Finally getting spring here in Los Angeles.

Since my neighbors committed deep treason and betrayal* and I am short on funds before starting another job soon in April, I am going to retry my hand at the outdoor game. I know of a place and had the pleasure once of seeing a young couple fuck in silhouette (but never was able to catch any sounds).

Hopefully my efforts will turn up better results. The problem is that lot is surrounded by swamp, so the temperature there averages almost 20d (F) cooler than surrounding. This means even if the ambient is 80d F outside, that lot is at 65 or even below - so windows are closed and many times engine is running to run the car's heater!

Also going to scout other possible spots. Now that I ditched my MB in favor of a Hyundai Hybrid, I'm no longer as paranoid about fuel expense. Not the holiest way to spend Lent, but you know.. :mrgreen:

* So I thought I had the DREAM couple. Both early '20s and run a physical training business. Even got a couple of OK recordings. But they turned out to be total prudes in bed when they're at the apartment. This was verified when I stayed awake and could hear the bed going through the spin cycle at 3:30 in the AM - without so much as a grunt or peep out of her! Eviction is called for!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: loud, talkative chick asks high-as-a-kite bad boy "how big" it is; she later finds out! (Site 1)

Here's the first out of two couples I have left from the month of February. There's nothing special about this one,
though, as the only discernible sex sound segment lasts less than 40 seconds.

This sounded like (I'm guessing) a young ethnic Albanian couple, who made two visits to Site 1 during the
course of the night.

They first arrived at around 7:45pm, Monday, and stayed for about 45 minutes. There was lots of audible chatter
during this stay, mostly from the young woman. The guy was obviously high on some sort of drug (probably weed);
he was just mumbling and giggling away throughout as though he had a fixed smile on his face.

They returned at around 10:25pm and stayed for 1.5 hours. I didn't pick up any chit-chat during this second stay,
just a short sex sound segment about an hour after arrival, when it sounded like he was giving her a final smashing.

I now rarely do recordings on weekdays during the cooler months, but I had a lot of spare food to feed to the Site 1 foxes,
so I thought I might as well give it a try. When I went to retrieve my devices the following morning, I noticed a clump
of used wet wipes dumped a few metres away from the main hotspot (an obvious sign that sex had occurred there).

I've uploaded sound files from three different devices (USB1, USB2, USB3) hidden to one side of, and opposite, the main
hotspot.

USB1 sounded closest to the car on the first visit, while USB3 was closest to the couple on the second visit.

There are a total of 6 files.

Two files are recordings of their first visit by USB1 and USB2 ('FirstVisitChatting').

There are three sex sound segment recordings by all three devices ('SecondVisitSex').

There is also a recording by USB3 of the couple preparing to leave ('SecondVisitDeparture').

Partial transcript of her talk only, recorded by USB1 and USB2:

00:05 - "fuckin' hell, dude"

00:10 - "it's not comfortable [...]"

01:15 - "yeah, I love it when you're high [...]"

01:49 - "you know women are smarter than men?"

01:52 - "he's from Kosovo, the guy that brought me...old guy" (sounds like)

05:13 - "I'm a 169 centimetres" (her height)

06:36 - "that's even worse, bro"

07:17 - "that's what I wanna do, bro, take a spliff...have them bend over in front of you
with a spliff in my hand [...]"

10:13 - "have you ever let any of the girls you've been with drive a car?"

12:53 - "when was the last time you fucked?"

13:05 - "while I was in Greece?"

14:03 - "your hands are so soft"

15:00 - sounds like another car drives in but quickly leaves

16:17 - "I have a question but I don't wanna see it...I don't even wanna touch it" (sounds like)

16:24 - "how big is it?"

16:30 - "I knew it"

16:36 - "the fuck are you showing me, that, or going this way or that way?"

16:44 - "what do you mean that's not that big?"

17:15 - "[...] you have no idea, I'm such a picky person"

18:13 - "where do you find the girls that you fuck? [...]" (I think she asks him if he meets them through Facebook)

18:39 - "I've been one of those girls"

22:38 - "I want my tattoos to show"

22:47 - "I know where your head's going"

31:42 - "no, I can't mess with you, you actually know how to kill"

36:29 - "I almost went to America, bro...but he broke up with me because he wanted to have more experiences" (sounds like)

37:10 - "do you want me to tell you my dirt?...you sure you wanna hear about it?"

Recording date: 12 February 2024.
Last edited by sndprv on 09 Apr 2024 20:13, edited 4 times in total.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

The sex sound files.