Blackpool Hotel

Share your experiences
Ilisten2u

Blackpool Hotel

Post by Ilisten2u »

Hi guys, this is my first post on here but have been lurking for about 2 months I think.
Just thought I would share the moment that awakened me to this whole ‘overheard sex’ kink.

I’d never really even thought about how sexy it could be overhearing other couples having sex before and certainly wasn’t expecting to enjoy it as much as I did this night.

So me and my girlfriend were in Blackpool for a music concert and were staying in this little cheap hotel. Most of the hotels in Blackpool are the same, small rooms with extremely thin walls. The room we were in was right at the end of a corridor so there were 3 other rooms nearby. We were in room 31 and so next to us was 30 and across the hall was 29.
The owner of the hotel told us on arrival that they were fully booked up because of the concert and it appeared that almost all the rooms were late 20’s/early 30’s couples. Room 30 was a man about 6’2 and quite muscular, shaved head, his girlfriend was about 5’6, long black hair and nice boobs (about a D cup at a guess). Room 29 was a guy about 5’9 and blonde hair and thin and his girlfriend was 5’4 brunette and very skinny with maybe B cup boobs.
So now the scene is set, on with the story.

Went to the concert, and walked back to the hotel arriving at about 00:30, girlfriend wasn’t really in the mood for any sexy time so we both were just laid in bed on our phones and chatting. After about 20 mins my girlfriend asked if I could hear something and we both were quiet. And there was a quite obvious woman’s squeal from room 29, after 3-4 seconds there was another one. This happened regularly for about 5 minutes getting a bit louder each time before a longer moan from the woman and then silence again. Me and my girlfriend both laughed it off and both said we couldn’t believe how thin the walls were that we could hear a couple from across the hall having sex. I was turned on by it and tried to get some but my girlfriend just said ‘don’t be gross’ and we left it at that.

Now for the bit that really got to me

Fast forward a few hours and we heard the couple in room 30 arrive back. The walls are so thin that we could hear them talking quite clearly. They babbled on about the concert and even had a big arguement about him flirting with some girl they met there.
But all I could think of was..’what if these two start having sex? I’ll hear everything!’
So after about 30 mins everything is silent, my girlfriend has gone to sleep and I’m sat there wide awake and listening, hoping that somehow I’ll get
lucky and hear a bit of noise.
And then, in the dark of the room and cutting through the air like a knife, there was a quick, low moan. I wasn’t sure I had even heard it but then there was another, and then another. I really listened hard and could make out the faint creak of the Bed as he thrust. I don’t know how long I lay there but I was rock hard in an instant. I just listened as her moans got a little louder and then I heard her clearly gasp ‘harder’. The pace of the creaking picked up and her moans again got louder, their bed began gently knocking against the wall separating our rooms. Again she asked for it harder and then moaned ‘fuck me hard’. The bed began really banging in the wall and the pace got quicker. Bang, bang, bang and every so often ‘yes!’ or her pleading ‘fuck me!’. I was so turned on but darent move in case I woke my girlfriend or even worse, they heard me and stopped. The banging suddenly picked up again, and there was no way it wasn’t heard all over the hotel, he was absolutely smashing her and she was moaning really loud. They clearly had got to a point where they didn’t care about anyone hearing them, my girlfriend woke up and asked what the noise was, I told her and to my surprise she sat up with an ‘oh my god!’
So now we were both sat there listening as the couple next door fucked the shit out of each other. We heard the man say ‘doggy babe, I want you from behind’ and the sound of them shifting positions. Her moans became longer and deeper and we could hear him moaning now too. My girlfriend then did the most surprising and sexy thing ever and began to rub my dick, I looked at her and could tell she was turned on too. She never said a word to me, she just lay there slowly tugging my cock. The couple in room 30 lasted another 5 mins before we heard the man finally give a huge groan and she seemed to finish with a loud squeal at the same time.
After they finished my girlfriend still never said anything but climbed on top of me and rode my dick. We did our own fair share of banging and moaning before she came and let me finish inside her.

Since then I couldn’t get it out my mind how sexy it was and I really wanted to find a similar thing to listen to and lots of searching online eventually led me here to this wonderful site. You guys are doing great and I hope I can maybe start contributing to this place with my own captures soon
sndprv
Knight

Re: Blackpool Hotel

Post by sndprv »

I think that's a really excellent idea for recording horny fun-loving couples. 8) Pick a smallish town where a big
concert's going to take place, then book a hotel room well in advance. Almost any decent-sized hotel will do because
they're all gonna be fully booked with lots of concert-goers, especially the ones closest to the venue. You can't go wrong!

Search for concerts in any town using this website, e.g. Bournemouth.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

I agree, inexpensive places around music venues would be good, even more so if you can book time when bands with traveling followings will be playing. It just strikes me that a good piece of nookie would be nice after a hard days drive and a good show.
Ilisten2u

Post by Ilisten2u »

sndprv wrote: 10 Feb 2019 23:26 I think that's a really excellent idea for recording horny fun-loving couples. 8) Pick a smallish town where a big
concert's going to take place, then book a hotel room well in advance.
I must admit, for a couple of days after this I found myself looking up concerts in Blackpool with the intention of trying to re-create the experience.

And can I just say to sndprv that I really like your contributions on the archive, they are some of my favourites! Keep up the great work
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

^Cool. Let me know your favourites from my collection - and welcome to the forum!
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
elltell

Post by elltell »

Great story, thanks. Would love to hear some recordings maybe?
Love22

Post by Love22 »

Wonderful 😋😊 have you another story ?
Hawksmoor

Post by Hawksmoor »

Ilisten2u wrote: 11 Feb 2019 16:55
sndprv wrote: 10 Feb 2019 23:26 I think that's a really excellent idea for recording horny fun-loving couples. 8) Pick a smallish town where a big
concert's going to take place, then book a hotel room well in advance.
I must admit, for a couple of days after this I found myself looking up concerts in Blackpool with the intention of trying to re-create the experience.

And can I just say to sndprv that I really like your contributions on the archive, they are some of my favourites! Keep up the great work
Just re read your experience....has your gf become a sound addict now as well? Have you had any similar experiences?