Voisins quickly baisent

Files that don't belong to another forum (like sounds found on the web)
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Voisins quickly baisent

Post by yeppie »

cruzsilva wrote: 10 Feb 2022 14:50 Anyone able to download and post recording 45? Seems to be embedded in site which i couldnt extract out using google extensions.
You mean like this?
VQB45 - Elle sait comment motiver son copain.mp3
Firefox Extension Video DownloadHelper did it ;-)
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

yeppie wrote: 10 Feb 2022 15:18
cruzsilva wrote: 10 Feb 2022 14:50 Anyone able to download and post recording 45? Seems to be embedded in site which i couldnt extract out using google extensions.
You mean like this?

VQB45 - Elle sait comment motiver son copain.mp3

Firefox Extension Video DownloadHelper did it ;-)
Yes just like that. You are a magician Yeppie :mrgreen:
shinji

Post by shinji »

The 19 is sooo expressive O_O
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

cruzsilva wrote: 10 Feb 2022 15:37 Yes just like that. You are a magician Yeppie :mrgreen:
:P

But I didn´t manage to convert any of your mp4 to mp3 (works usually without problems). All I got were empty files ... any idea?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

yeppie wrote: 17 Feb 2022 10:37
cruzsilva wrote: 10 Feb 2022 15:37 Yes just like that. You are a magician Yeppie :mrgreen:
:P

But I didn´t manage to convert any of your mp4 to mp3 (works usually without problems). All I got were empty files ... any idea?
Hmmm strange npt sure why. I downloaded them using google e tensions. They played fine . Just i didnt try converting them to mp3
LouderthanLV

Post by LouderthanLV »

I edited VQB45 - Elle sait comment motiver son copain, removing distracting sounds and enhanced.
hotelman

Post by hotelman »

I found some new ones recently ...

VQB46 - Je surprends ma coloc avec son mec.mp3
VQB47 - Les Fesses de ma voisine claquent bien.mp3
hotelman

Post by hotelman »

and two more:
VQB48 - Sexe et lit qui grince.mp3
VQB49 - ça baise fort dans la chambre d'à coté.mp3
Betedezef

Post by Betedezef »

Number 51 dropped today, recorded by the site owner himself.
Check out the link for pictures of her backside (not sure if I should post them here, even though she remains anonymous): https://voisinsquibaisent.fr/2022/05/18 ... e-baisent/

Here is the homemade translation and the file:
Basically I’m living in a small building downtown; there are only studios and two rooms apartments, so it’s mostly populated by students.

The building’s soundproofing is quite bad, so it's possible to monitor everybody’s habits.

A few days ago I noticed new tenants on the last floor, just an asian guy looking very young (18-20 yo).
Many times I saw him come home with a petite oriental bombshell, long brown hair, a really delicious butt (pics are included), she must be 18-20 yo too.

She would come to his apartment, they would spend time together for one hour or 2, and every time I would go listen if anything was happening (which was very likely), but nothing, they only talked…

Then one evening, they came back together around 8pm, and I understood they were going to fuck, they looked horny as hell.
It didn’t take very long, a few minutes later I was able to record this
VQB51 - Les deux petits jeunes du dernier étage baisent.mp3
Megavoyeur

Post by Megavoyeur »

Here's the last one : "Yes ! Lisa et son copain se lâchent enfin." (Yes ! Lisa and her boyfriend finally let go !"

Description In French :

"Pour ceux qui suivent le site et me connaissent un petit peu, j’ai une voisine qui s’appelle Lisa; c’est une petite étudiante, elle doit avoir la vingtaine.

Le truc, c’est qu’elle a l’air très prude, je l’entends presque jamais. Elle n’est pas souvent chez elle, et elle ne ramène pas souvent de garçons dans son petit studio. Les rares fois ou elle est avec son copain, ils baisent même pas…

Hier soir, je l’ai vu rentrer chez elle vers 22h30 avec son mec; ils avaient l’air chaud bouillants, ils se sont un peu embrassés et touchés dans le hall d’escalier avant de monter s’enfermer à l’abri des regards. Je savais que j’allais faire un bon enregistrement.

Ca valait le cout d’attendre, j’ai eu droit une très bonne session de jambe en l’air. C’était pas facile, les autres voisins arrêtaient pas de passer dans l’escalier et de parler, mais j’ai pu avoir une petite heure tranquille avec le micro bien placé pour les écouter.

J’ai aussi fait un petit timer parce que y a quand même plus de 40 min d’audio et il se passe pas mal de trucs"

Translate in english :

For those who follow the site and know me a little bit, I have a neighbor named Lisa; She's a little student, she must be in her twenties.

The thing is, she sounds very prude, I hardly ever hear her. She's not home often, and she doesn't often bring boys back to her little studio. The rare times she is with her boyfriend, they don't even fuck...

Last night, I saw her come home around 10:30 p.m. with her boyfriend; they looked boiling hot, they kissed and touched a bit in the stair hall before going upstairs to lock themselves away from view. I knew I was going to make a good recording.

It was worth the wait, I got a very good leg session. It was not easy, the other neighbors kept going up the stairs and talking, but I was able to have a quiet hour with the microphone well placed to listen to them.

I also made a little timer because there is still more than 40 min of audio and a lot of stuff is happening

I also added the first one from this chick... few months ago. She's the new neighbor replacing Louise in the building.
Her first record was so silent and she was so shy at this moment. I think it's interresting for them who did not ear the first one to understand why this is so cool to finally listen to her in the new record.

The File :

First one (few months ago) :
LISA LA NOUVELLE LOUISE 1.mp3
The New One, two days ago... :
VQB53-26-mai-a-23.27_ (LISA SE LACHE ENFIN).mp3
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Somehow no 50 got missed out in this series. So here it is..was a video sound recording.

Description in english:

I had just moved upstairs, and for a few days, I had been opening the window of my apartment without necessarily hearing anything other than the owls and the Kebab kitchen on the ground floor.
But one evening, opening my window, I heard cries of love. And not really understanding where it could come from, I said to myself that I was going to record anyway.
It was only later that I discovered that it was in fact the neighbor downstairs, who had returned from vacation (we were in August) and had received a visit from his girlfriend, who was in need of him while he was on vacation.

I then grabbed them the next morning when I woke up, around noon… Unfortunately, the noise from the restaurant downstairs didn't allow me to record for very long.

File:
VQB_-_no_50.mp4

And 52 seems to just be a collection of very short tiktok overheard sex recordings spanning 20 secs to 50 seconds to 1 min or so..so feel free to check it out yourselves..

https://voisinsquibaisent.fr/2022/05/23 ... de-videos/
Megavoyeur

Post by Megavoyeur »

cruzsilva wrote: 29 May 2022 00:45 Somehow no 50 got missed out in this series. So here it is..was a video sound recording.

Description in english:

I had just moved upstairs, and for a few days, I had been opening the window of my apartment without necessarily hearing anything other than the owls and the Kebab kitchen on the ground floor.
But one evening, opening my window, I heard cries of love. And not really understanding where it could come from, I said to myself that I was going to record anyway.
It was only later that I discovered that it was in fact the neighbor downstairs, who had returned from vacation (we were in August) and had received a visit from his girlfriend, who was in need of him while he was on vacation.

I then grabbed them the next morning when I woke up, around noon… Unfortunately, the noise from the restaurant downstairs didn't allow me to record for very long.

File: VQB_-_no_50.mp4

And 52 seems to just be a collection of very short tiktok overheard sex recordings spanning 20 secs to 50 seconds to 1 min or so..so feel free to check it out yourselves..

Bro, this is not missing here. Actually this is my audio file, and i've already share it on the forum few months ago, during the last summer.
I can find you the topic if you want.

Here it is :

viewtopic.php?p=73071#p73071
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Megavoyeur wrote: 29 May 2022 14:21
cruzsilva wrote: 29 May 2022 00:45 Somehow no 50 got missed out in this series. So here it is..was a video sound recording.

Description in english:

File: VQB_-_no_50.mp4

Bro, this is not missing here. Actually this is my audio file, and i've already share it on the forum few months ago, during the last summer.
I can find you the topic if you want.

Here it is :

viewtopic.php?p=73071#p73071
Oh ok no worries. As i saw here it jumped from 49 to 51 so was wondering where was 50. So i posted 50 here

All good bro.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Recording 54

The story from site

I explain to you, my neighbor is a very cute little blonde, her name is Rose and she is really very cute. Besides, she's the kind of girl who's ultra nice to everyone, you could almost believe that she never says no and is flirting with you when she talks to you. I had sympathized with her two or three times, but I never dared to try anything; I am a real celestine 1/10 and she is really “out of my League”

I live in a residence with a small park; this afternoon when I went out, my neighbor and a guy were having a picnic on the lawn. It had been a while since I had spotted them from my window. I saw them kissing, and sometimes her boyfriend seemed to discreetly pass his hand in the gap between her shorts and her thighs to excite her.

Then I see them put their things away and hurry home. At the time I had a heartache because I knew what they were going to do when they got home, they were sure they were going to fuck seeing how he had turned her on.

I heard them laughing and undressing, I had the hatred🤣

Here is what I was able to record

In addition she has a beautiful voice when she moans, it's exciting and infuriating; I will never see her again like before😥

– Audio track at the end of the article –
VQB_54_neighbour_came_back_from_picnic_merged.mp3
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Anyone able to download and post recordings 55 to 60? Its changed to audio only format now that my downloading app cant seem to download without extensions

https://voisinsquibaisent.fr/